Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will you miss Joyfullyme?

No 0.14163090128755 14.2% [ 33 ]
Yes 0.34763948497854 34.8% [ 81 ]
Didn't know her. 0.51072961373391 51.1% [ 119 ]
Total Votes:[ 233 ]

Joyfullyme
Ok.. I put the banner contest up.. and welcome to all the people coming in! *waves happily*
hi i wish i could join in but i dont know how to make banners gonk
Well I do have a bumping contest going on.. if you bump and get to the four digit number of my birthday (month and day) then you will win a special prize.. I plan on having one of my big donation items for that one.
I'll join!!! lemme read the post first xp
imma join ^^

bump1
As always, people CAN beg and whatever they want in this thread.. I just don't want to get a hundred pms begging.. so if they keep it to the room.. I am more willing to help then when i get a pm.

Oh and I am going to make a template contest.. cause well my template for my profile sucks. If someone can make one then I should give them a huge gift.. what is a big enough gift though for something like that... 20,000?? 30,000? Ideas?
mayb ill be able to participate when i get back later. To everyone: Hey im questing for a momo the monkey a hard pack shell a dark halo and an angelic bow along with a bunch of other items but those are the main ones i'm after. If anyone could help that would be so awsome.
i've got no idea.. i think can it be the same as for the banner contest.. i dunno.. it's kinda like the same..

EDIT: well i want a demonic pendant and uhm my main quest item right now is a whip of fire ^^ or a red/black joker hat.. but most wanted is the whip..

and uhm bump2
bump3

EDIT: i keep editing XP what kind of things do you like actually?? anime??
Joyfullyme
Ok.. I am having a Banner Contest. The rules.
1. Has to be for this Thread
2. Has to be your own orginal work, not copied from someone else
3. You must have fun doing it.
4. Lastly you must submit it to me.

I think the best way to do this to have the first 5 people that submit it to me will be the five that enter the contest. I will post them on here and let the general populace vote on them as well as vote myself. The winner of this Banner contest will get a November 06' Letter and 1000 gold.

um i dont no what kind of banner you want im sorry im clueless cry
Chiiroku
Joyfullyme
Ok.. I am having a Banner Contest. The rules.
1. Has to be for this Thread
2. Has to be your own orginal work, not copied from someone else
3. You must have fun doing it.
4. Lastly you must submit it to me.

I think the best way to do this to have the first 5 people that submit it to me will be the five that enter the contest. I will post them on here and let the general populace vote on them as well as vote myself. The winner of this Banner contest will get a November 06' Letter and 1000 gold.

um i dont no what kind of banner you want im sorry im clueless cry

she wants a banner for the tread.. one she can put in her sig.. for advertisement and stuff ^^
bump4
It doesn't have to be something too hard, Just something that says I give things away and that I love randomness etc.. something pretty to my eyes.. oh and just fyi.. my fav colors are blue and purple and I do like red.. if its done right.. so have fun.
This is fun.. giving things away!
hihihi ^^ okay!!

and it is nice of you.. one of my friends is doing it too ^^ i wish i could do it.. well i actually am going to do it at x-mas.. i'll give people randomly items.. even my shadow spirit ^^ i know some people who would like them
that's so sweet of you ^^ i gave something back too ^^
Its actually quite fun. I think though that I should buy some items since I have the gold, but from the poll it seems that many people wouldjust perfer tohave the money. I do get donation letters almost every month.. so I can use that always as an award.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff