I just don't care. (loser) 0.094395280235988 9.4% [ 160 ]
Total Votes:[ 1695 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 359 360 361 > >> >>> »|

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Welcome to GAAA

Animal abuse. There are many forms of it. Dog fights, c**k fights, bull fights, rodeos, puppy mills, animal testing, failed racing, circuses, improper slaughter house treatment, fur trade. But they're all the same thing. Injustice to guiltless creatures. Don't be rude because we can't volunteer at a shelter from our computers.This thread is about preventing abuse through knowledge. And knowledge is power. The power not to support animal abuse that you may not have known about before. So post whatever you like abiding to the rules of the thread. I love hearing stories about rescued pets so don't be afraid to share your pictures.

User Image

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
User Image
INDEX

Post 1. Introduction
Post 2. Index
Post 3. Rules
Post 4. Animal Abuse Facts
Post 5. What Should We Do?
Post 6. Whitelist
Post 7. Blacklist
Post 8. Mods
Post 9. Links to Helpful Sites
Post 10. Banners
Post 11. Do You Disagree?
Post 12. Informative Links
Post 13. Fur/Leather/Wool Trade
Post 14. Dedicated to Skitz
Post 15. Affiliations

User Image

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
RULES

1. Do not spam or say anything offensive. If you have a problem be mature about it. I can always ignore idiots.
2. Don't stretch the page.
3. Respect the mods and the mods will respect you.
4. Please refrain from posting extremely morbid pictures from slaughter houses or dead seals. We know what a gory mangled corpse looks like so please keep the picture posting PG-13.

Does this compute? People who don't respect the rules piss me off. If you piss me off I'll ignore you and if applicable, I love reporting ToS violators.

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
FACTS

Pit Bulls have a bad reputation because the media will only direct their attention to the ones coming from bad owners. Pet stores lie. They receive almost all of their cats and dogs from puppy mills. At puppy mills dogs are stacked in cages in puppy mills. Their mothers getting no break between litters. They're never let out. Wounds are not treated. Vocal cords cut using metal rods. They become emotionally and mentally scarred from their prison. And when they are no longer useful they may be killed in nightmarish ways. Bulls in fights are stabbed. People run by and hit them. The crowds throw darts at them like a sick game. Sometimes even set their horns on fire. At rodeos they, including horses, are continued to be provoked. They get on horses and lasso a scared calf trying to escape. A rope is thrown around their neck and they're jerked running at full speed and tied up. All for the sake of entertainment. Greyhounds and horses are often euthanized or sent to slaughter for not being the fastest. Their owners only regret is not profiting. I've seen videos of horses sent to slaughter. The depression is obvious in their eyes. I don't know much about testing. But I do know that our luxuries aren't worth it. I wouldn't even care if I had cancer that animal testing could find a cure for. Go ahead and call me crazy. You won't change my mind.

See in a below post details on the fur trade.

User Image

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
WHAT SHOULD WE DO?

SHOUT!

You won't get much attention if you can't scream at the top of your lungs. There are plenty of ways to be heard. Be what Gaia calls a Mischief Maker. Gossip to your friends. Then they'll gossip to their friends. Post signs on the corner. Write on sidewalks. Use your finger to graffiti a dirty windshield. twisted Start an uproar in class when they expect you to play with a pig fetus cadaver. Rescue a kitty. Give a few bucks to a charity. Got a small child involved in your life? Don't let the media twist the truth for them. Take them to a dog park or a shelter and show them how sweet pit bulls are. Let them decide if a fashionable fur coat is more important than an animal's life. And most importantly, don't support any form of animal abuse no matter the temptation. Or you can support this thread. Imagine how many more people would get involved if we got the Community Spotlight!

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
WHITELIST

User Image

I need some dedicated bumpers to keep the thread going. It could get you up here and possibly even generous thank yous if you know what I mean. User Image

Saint_Vinnie for being a regular, making banners, and helping me out.

AurorasPandaBear for being a regular and talking to people for me.

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
BLACKLIST

User Image

Oathk3eper17 for thinking it's funny.

Dar-kuux for being an idiot that needs to be neutered.

Creme de la Femme for making an inappropriate joke about animal abuse.

And all the jackhole animal abusers that need to be hit by a train.

Congratulations on being recognized for your ignorance and stupidity. You can keep it up if you'd like to be reported.

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
MODS

Saint_Vinnie is the Vice Captain

The Naked Beatle

Don't expect violations to be ignored.

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
LINKS TO HELPFUL SITES

Your name could be up here if you provide some.

Defenders of Wildlife is a campaign against the hunting of wolves in America. Wolves are my favorite animal and I can barely hold my rage against this.

Great Ape Protection Act (basically testing on primates) Thanks, Alex FoxFur

Stop Puppy Mills Puppy mills are the proof that animal shelters are the only public place you should get a dog from.

Circuses.com You'd be surprised how poorly circus animals are kept, treated and "trained" behind the scenes. Thanks for the link, TrunksGO

Mars Candy Kills Mars Inc. is funding animal testing. No animal is spared after the cruel tests. Find out more about it and protest against it at this site.
Thanks -x- Happy Nightmare -x- for providing this link.

The Animal Rescue Site Has a link which you can click daily to provide .6 bowls of food. No strings attached. Also a petition to preserve wolf populations. Link courtesy of Saint_Vinnie

Fur Free Campaign Do you have a fur coat in a closet somewhere you're sick of looking at? Don't throw it away! It may be too late for the animal that was skinned for it but it can still be used to help wildlife. Coats for Cubs takes your fur coats and uses it as a surrogate mother for orphaned baby animals to provide comfort. Click to find out how you can send yours. Link courtesy of Saint_Vinnie

The Petition Site is accepting signs against the cruel act of using live kittens and cats as fishing bait. Link courtesy of iBewkLesh1501

Save Japan Dolphins Dolphins are being captured and slaughtered in japan. Whalers do not allow the slaughter to be documented for obvious reasons. See why this massacre is bad for both dolphin and human alike. Courtesy Saint_Vinnie

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
BANNERS

The thanks goes out to the generous Gaians who donated these banners. If you would like to see more you can find them in my journal entry here.

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/gaians-against-animal-abuse/t.44170537/] [IMG]http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr99/aeria_h3arts/GAAAcopy.jpg[/IMG] [/url]
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/gaians-against-animal-abuse-petition-removed/t.44170537/][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v636/a_werewolves_claw/VER2.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/gaians-against-animal-abuse/t.44170537/]
[IMG]http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee311/Saint_Vinnie/NEWtrueheros.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/gaians-against-animal-abuse/t.44170537/]
[IMG]http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee311/Saint_Vinnie/NEWKittenBanner.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
BEFORE YOU FLAME ME

I get a number of people telling me I'm misinformed and ignorant. The whole point of this thread is to educate people who are listening about the animal abuse that happens daily around the world. If you're as smart as you think you are, you'll voice your opinion in a calm manner like an adult. But if you're not you'll make a rant about how stupid I am. Mature people know you won't change our minds with that approach. If you're not, go make a thread and tell everyone how dumb Autobot Shadow is. Don't waste everyone's time, including yours. Also know I don't support PETA.

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
INFORMATIVE LINKS

Hearing about it and seeing it are two different things. It's completely your decision to view these videos. They are graphic. But animal abuse is no bed of roses. So watch if you want to meet your meat and know what you're wearing. Even the milk you drink represents at least 2 lives of stress and of coarse, painful deaths.

Goveg.com sheds light on the lives of multiple animals you can find the pieces of in your freezer.

Liveleak.com Merciless fishermen are putting hooks into cats and kittens to use them as bait to catch sharks and large fish.

Youtube Links

Pet stores freeze baby rats alive.

Lowe's Glue Trap Cruelty

Undercover Puppy Mill Investigation

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
FUR/LEATHER/WOOL TRADE

User Image

I've seen videos of chickens being decapitated while their bodies flap around. And cows being hung by their feet while their throats are cut and gallons of blood drain from them. But of all the forms of Hell on Earth I've heard of, the fur trade has got to be the worst. I just watched one from China skinning raccoon dogs and foxes. And it was the most horrifying thing that I only thought I could see in a nightmare. I cried my eyes out watching this.. thing that makes slaughter look like euthanasia. I would warn you to brace yourself if you plan to see it. They're pulled out of their cages by their tails and then thrown at the ground for the purpose of smashing their heads multiple times. But that's only the beginning. After a moment of convulsing on the ground, they're picked up to be clubbed in the head. They regain consciousness and a knife cuts the legs. They either fight back or squirm in obvious pain. If they struggle too much their neck gets stepped on. If they're lucky they'll choke to death but not always. After the rear is skinned they're hung by their feet and the rest of the skin in literally pulled off their bodies. Their bodies are all tossed in one spot. Usually still alive for the next few minutes. Beat. Clubbed. Cut. Stepped on. Stripped body left. And alive through every second. And somehow this is still going on right now. And you can't be sure what kind of fur is being worn. There are reports of even cats and dogs being abused for the fur trade. It's the same for leather. And sheep live a live of pain. When they cannot produce quality wool they're shipped off and are given the worst treatment before a very painful slaughter. You can buy them anywhere. But fur accessories from a department store does not change what happened. "Made in Italy" only means the fur was sewn there. It is still the result of the worst form of animal cruelty! I'm begging you. DON'T BUY ANY FORM OF ANIMAL SKIN! An animal's Hell on Earth on is not worth a coat! PLEASE!

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
† DEDICATED TO SKITZ †

You might think Skitz was a victim of abuse. But she wasn't. She was just a beloved pet. She never made it into the news for being rescued from a tragic life. She was just my best friend and my whole world for 10 years. But she was eaten by an animal on October 9th, 2007. And I want this thread to prevent ignorance so maybe there can be more animals known for their friendship more than their species. I hope you too, won't have to bury your best friend. I love you, Skitz and miss you too much. I'll see you on the other side of the gate.

User Image

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
User Image

AFFILIATIONS

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Letters for letters is an amazing thread. You send them a picture with your username on a letter sent to have your outrage against seal hunting heard and you can receive a thank you letter in return.

Pit Bulls - Man Eaters or Teddy Bears? has a good source of information as well as links concerning Pit Bulls and the the truth that they're not horrible blood thirsty killing machines after all.

User Image
Weird Inc. is a favorite guild of mine. It's a poll/chat guild for random topics but also sports subforums for games, contests, art, quests, and other subjects. It has a comfortable setting great for bringing friends and making new ones. Everyone needs to fit in somewhere. [:

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces