Welcome to Gaia! ::

Looking for dedicated mods! Need to be dedicated!

We need people to be active, 0.11764705882353 11.8% [ 2 ]
to be considered for modship. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
We also need to see activity! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Show your support guys! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Invite your friends! 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 1 ]
Keep the idea alive! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
-hugs- 0.52941176470588 52.9% [ 9 ]
Lets all give with our hearts! 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 1 ]
Randomize them numbers, 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 1 ]
and show people how much you love to give! 0.17647058823529 17.6% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 > >>

Welcome to the very first RADTTPAY!
[Randomize and Donating to the Person Above You]

Owners:
Exploder Panties
smackin_elayne

Mods:
Prillupop

We the owners are very proud to be launching a thread that we think will benefit our patrons and make donating fun again. We are excited to be introducing a fun and exciting new way to enjoy donating to others. This thread is about donating. Giving. Making you squeal from completing a quest! We genuinely love to give, and have been doing so for years. We've been through all the same motions you have: too many rules, Nazi-esque leadership, skippers, bumpers, drama, and flaming. We've been burnt, cheated, under appreciated, and dogged on. We plan to change the way you think of donating.

We intend to be a social thread, with donations, games, gambling, contests, and FUN! Fun is what Gaia is supposed to be about. When you post here, leave your demons at the door and have a great time. Strike up conversations, donate, and have a blast doing it. We insist.

Please take time to read the following posts -- especially the rules. By posting in this thread, you agree to follow them. Failure to do so will result in a temporary 24 hour block from the thread.

Rules

Basics:
User Image Always follow the Terms of Service for Gaia Online.
---------☯ Also, listed as a courtesy: Privacy Notice, Rules & Guidelines, Safety Tips, DMCA Notification Guidelines.
---------☯ As stated by Gaia Online, there is to be no Highest Donator Contests
User Image Donate your randomized amount to the person above you.
---------☯ Under 'Post Action' in the drop down menu click 'random number'. In the first line put 500 and in the second line put
---------2500. [Think of these #'s as gold values] Whatever number you get is the amount of gold or item value you must donate. You may ---------exceed the minimum numbers, but please have the available funding.

Donation Guidelines:
User Image The donation randomization numbers are 500 to 2500.
---------☯ Think of these as gold values (500g to 2500g) randomized. Whatever number you get is the gold value you must donate
---------to the person above you.
---------☯ You may donate above both 500g as your first number, and 2500 as your second. But these serve as a minimum
---------of sorts. You may donate above the randomized number you get. The number you get is the minimum you must donate.
User Image Donations are made through the trading system.
---------☯ We do this to ensure that we have proof of donations in case problems arise.
User Image You must randomize numbers every time you post.
---------☯ If you post in this thread, you donate in this thread.
---------☯ Please donate to the person above you following said guidelines.
---------☯ If you are skipped or you think the person may be a bot, please notify a mod or an owner.
---------☯ Also, if the person did not roll, kindly remind them. If they don't edit their post with a randomize, please report them to a mod or
---------an owner.
User Image We ask that you give a trade back as a thank you.
---------☯ A simple flower, crown, small item, or gold will suffice.
---------☯ Please be respectful with this. No trash, starter, or garbage items (unless requested).
User Image Please allow sufficient time for the person to donate to you.
---------☯ Some people have slower internet or things going on in their life that may distract them.
---------☯ After about twenty to thirty minutes you may send them a private message with a reminder.
User Image Word of the month: HerpaDerp
---------☯ Post the word of the month in your post every time. This is to separate bumpers from posters.
---------☯ The Word of the Month will be changed at the end of every month (excluding July 2011).

Misc. Rules:
User Image No blacklists. No 'skipper' lists. No flaming. No drama. No arguing.
---------☯ This is a thread run by adults, and we want the thread to run smoothly. Any conflict can be settled with a mod or with the
---------owner. If it is a personal matter, handle it yourself like the big kid you are. ^^
User Image No deleting posts.
---------☯ This is a thread for donating, not a thread to see who we can scam. You're asked to report scamming in picture format to
---------either a mod or an owner. Including page numbers in your report helps.
User Image Everyone is welcome to this thread.
---------☯ If you are a mule, let us know. We do not allow you to post with multiple accounts at once. That is a big no-no.
Affiliates // Banners
[Please contact Exploder Panties if you wish to be affiliated with this thread.]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/exploder-s-radttpay-open-new-contest/t.73516375_1/][img]http://tiny.cc/r5eyo[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/exploder-s-radttpay-open-new-contest/t.73516375_1/][img]http://tiny.cc/t2960[/pic][/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/exploder-s-radttpay-open-new-contest/t.73516375_1/][img]http://tiny.cc/72b7y[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/exploder-s-radttpay-open-new-contest/t.73516375_1/][img]http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg24/Traenia123/312fygg.png[/img]

User Image

Contests
[Contests will be updated. Please always check back here.]
[If you'd like to donate or host a contest please contact me.]

User ImageDonating 10k to the sixth person on page 20.
---------☯ Congrats to Elricbrothers1144! smile

User ImageDonating 20k to the 7th person on page 45.
---------☯ Remember. Follow the forum rules.
---------☯ This person must have the word of the month in their post, or it goes to the seventh post.
---------☯ If there is consecutive wrong postings, it will keep getting bumped from the sixth, to the seventh post. Seventh to the
---------eight post. Eight to the night post.
---------☯ Prillupop is hosting this contest. <3 Thank you!

User ImageDonating 30k to the first person to get the randomized number 3445.
---------☯ Must use the numbers 2500 to 4500.
---------☯ Must follow the thread rules.
---------☯ Person must have the word of the month in their post.
---------☯ When/if you get the number -- Please PM me with the page number, and a link ('cause I'm lazy! razz )
---------☯ I am personally hosting this contest.

smackin_elayne generated a random number between 500 and 2500 ... 552!

8,600 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
HerpaDerp
I hope some of you remember me, I have been gone from Gaia for a long time and getting back in to it.

For those who do not remember me, my name is Elayne.

I love to donate and help others out.
I try and give more than what the min. amount is, and I love to shock people from time to time.

I may not come on often but I do from time to time to gift a little and get in return if it so happens.

I am going to try and get on more often though now that things are settling down in my world.

Quote:
Since I have not been on for a long while I would love to get anything that I have missed out in the last year or so.

My wish list on my profile page is not updated however you are more than welcome to take a look at it.

I am hoping to meet up with some old friends on here and make some new ones along the way.

Please if you wish to talk send a message or comment and I usually reply pretty fast.

Quote:
Also if I skip you please send me a pm, I usually do not do this, but sometimes my mind gets distracted and I thought I did.

Webtrovert

Prillupop generated a random number between 500 and 2500 ... 970!

Magic Unicorn

HerpaDerp

Hi nice to meet everyone!
This new RADTTPAY seems like it will be so fun!
Happy donating to all!

smackin_elayne generated a random number between 500 and 2500 ... 2280!

8,600 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
HerpaDerp

Welcome and thank you for joining in on the new RADTTPAY thread, I so hope you enjoy and tell your friends about it.

Exploder Panties generated a random number between 500 and 2500 ... 2160!

Ⓔⓧⓟⓛⓞⓓⓔⓡ☞Ⓟⓐⓝⓣⓘⓔⓢ

We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone.
User Image
HerpaDerp
The best time with someone are the first two or three days you speak.
So busy trying to define yourself and impress them.
I want those days to go on forever.

Hi. I'm Exploder Panties. Boom.
I've recently returned to Gaia.
My mindset is to give. Not get.

Ⓠⓤⓔⓢⓣⓘⓝⓖ☞Ⓒⓛⓘⓒⓚⓐⓑⓛⓔ

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

ll akii ll generated a random number between 500 and 2500 ... 1360!

HerpaDerp

..hi~! this seems fun.. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas