...I do not want them. 0.55555555555556 55.6% [ 5 ]
...ARE DELICIOUS! 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 4 ]
...I has them. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
...are my slaves. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 >

Welcome.

My old hangout on CB just died... so I felt obligated to make a new one smile

Feel free to stay and chat, bump, post, request quests, post pictures... just make sure they're awesome.

Rules:
1. Follow ToS. If you don't know them, you shouldn't be posting.
2. Be awesome.
3. See rule 2.

Ready? onetwothreego.

Also... there is no obligation to post and say that you think the thread is boring. If you're not being nice to the people I like, you can jump off a cliff gtfo.
Hey all, I'll be not around until the 15th. Leave me a message biggrin

And because I can... an addendum.

As of as soon as people request them, I will be making signs again. I'll make a few samples over the next few days, unless people request them right away ^^;

Specifics:
~Please let me know what you want the sign to say.
~Please let me know if you don't really care what I wear in the picture.
~Give me some idea! It won't be very creative if you don't ask for anything fun.

What I'm willing to do:
~face signs (my lovely face: [x] [x] [x])
~cosplay signs (check here for the different outfits I'm willing to display; the list includes Daine, Meg, Saber, Robin, Ringo, Izumi, Integra, Belle, and soon, Seras biggrin )
~special outfit requests (if you see something on the above link that you like, you can request it, as well as other outfits that I may or may not have. Feel free to ask!)
~cleavage signs (enh, sure. why the hell not. but I'll probably expect a tip...)
~other things I can't think of right now.

What I'm not willing to do:
~anything that requires too much effort (I'll let you know if I don't think I can do it, or don't want to. I'm a very lazy/busy person.)
~anything that requires me to get too nakie (I'll let you know how nakie is too nakie, if you cross the line)

Payment:
~I'm a believer in pay as you see fit. Preferably nothing under 1k. If I accept your request, kindly send me a trade request for 1k, to secure your spot. Once I have the sign, I will accept your request and send you the sign. Then you complete the trade, and we're both happy smile I accept tips of however much you desire to give me.

This will be updated as I see fit.

REQUEST LIST:
1. Marius van Alberict
2. munchkin_gamer
burning_eyes
cheese_whine
*tackles* TOXIC 8D
dramallama
pernicious toxic
User Image

-big smile-

hi

:] Charity
mini shop

so, should I post this in the old thread or what? D: I miss them all.
User Image

I do too. I think you should :]

:] Charity
mini shop
heart yarr... pirate

Done and done.
ew... slow internets are being fail and not letting me bump your lovely sign thread D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff