Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay before I get started PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE UNLESS I SAY YOU CAN! Your post will just be deleted.

Here is the table of contents

1.Story Background
2.Classes
3.Sign-up info
4.Sign-up format
5.Character bios
6.Updates
4.Additional notes

*More may be added later*
Story Background

Okay, let me start out on how the story will be made. I will not update it every day, this is a fun project and I more stuff I have to do. So please no complaints about that. Now, the story will be about the kids at Crescent Lake Academy. This an year-around school, that teaches the main four classes(which I will go over later) to get to their fifth form. The students are assigned to a special area to protect from rogues(which I will go over later also). Although the story will be almost always following Joseph, technically he is not the main character. There will be some parts where he is not in the story, keep that in mind. That's really all you need to know right now. I won't start the actual story for a week or so, so I can get my ideas and characters straight.

*note*-This is not an RP, the sign-up form is just for my character bios
Classes

This is my favorite part, where I go over the classes:

Beasts: This is favorite class, the Beasts. These are the people who have control over their one creature. They have the power to summon and communicate with that creature. No one else can communicate with the Beast's creatures unless it allows it to.

Wizards: There's always going to some wizards. These are the people who obviously study in magic. They always carry their spellbook, because it's there source of magic. That's pretty much it for wizards.

Warriors: These are the normal fighters. They are great with combat. The distance depends on their weapon. The warriors always have a significant weapon and significant armor. That's all for the warriors.

Shifters: Shifters are the one who can easily change form. They can transform into pretty much anything as long as its in their element. You won't see a nature shifter transform into a steel sword, doesn't work like that. The shifter must stay in element.

User Image Rogues User Image : Well these are the things the students in the academy fight. They can be anything from monsters to humans. They can be extremely powerful or extremely weak. There are also always some evil masterminds hidden among the rogues.
Sign-Up Info

Okay, this is only for the people who have gotten PMs saying they can make a character. This is where signing up will come in. All you have to do is fill out a form. Let me just warn you, we can not have all the same people! I don't want all beasts or all wizards. And everyone can't be the Naruto like person. There will be one for the girls (taken) and one for the guys (open). Also, you can't sign up as a rogue. If your character isn't acceptable I will have to change it up a little. Also, just because you have a character doesn't mean you control them, I DO. This is not an RP, if you want an RP visit me and Doodle's here. Now, to continue, your character will not be super powerful. None of them will be at first. When you pick a name and age, be reasonable. I don't want your username nor your full name, you can only use your first name and make up a last. Please look at my sign-up and try to do it like that.
Sign-Up Format

Okay, this is how I want the format to go:

Character Name(First & Last):
Class:
Weapon & armor, creature, spellbook name, element:
Description of your character (detailed as possible):
Character Bios

(Arcane Knight94)
Character name: Joseph Brown
Class:Beast
Weapon & Creature: Scythe/Dragon
Description: Joseph is the funny guy. He loves to play around, even in the most dangerous situations. His weapon is the scythe and he can use it pretty well. Although he is really good at controlling his dragons, the best he can do is summon a dragon half his size. Joseph doesn't like to take charge, but every now and then slips into the position. He hates showing any emotions like, love and hate. He can also read is friends like a book. Joseph has short brown hair and light brown skin.

(Chesire Dara-lin)Approved
Character Name(First & Last): Dessmonda Mists
Class:Shifters
Weapon, pet, and element: Long Blade, shadow spirit(not meaning the gaia one but that type of creature) Element can you guess? Darkness
Description of your character (detailed as possible):Quiet girl that has a darker humor. Skilled with her blade and keeps a tight lid all all emotions. Pale with long black hair and ruby eyes

(Death_by_katana)Approved
Name: Jason Crown
Class: Wizard
Weapon: Magical Staff
Armor: Black Robe
Description: I am a kid who discovered his wizardyl powers at a very young age of 7. I have Black hair and dont like to talk alot. I am 6'0 even and I love reading spell books thats most likely what youll see me doing most of the time. My staff is a bit taller than I about 6'2-6'3 it holds a red crystal ball inside where claw like wood comes up and surronds it. I have a temper so you would not want to mess with me alot. I also love to cook. My eyes are brown and I am caucasian

Character Name(First & Last):Nathan Howl
Class:Beast
Weapon & creature: Katana/Wolf
Description of your character (detailed as possible):Nathan is a very quiet person. He seems to always be around Joseph, even though Joseph isn't very fond of him. He seems to be annoyed at everything except his wolves. Nathan has long silver hair and pale white skin.

Character Name(First & Last):Chad Vector
Class: ???
Weapon & armor, creature, spellbook name, element: ???
Description of your character (detailed as possible):Chad is the young owner of Crescent lake academy. He starts as headmaster this year because of his father's death. Not much is known about him at this point, just that his is supposedly a responsible person.

(iDoodle-x)Approved
Character Name(First & Last):Zane Falcone
Class:Wizard
Weapon & Spell-Book Name:Giant Eight-Pointed Chakram / Rage of the Storm
Description of Your Character:
--Personality--
As most any student of Crescent Lake Academy, he has the courage to fight. But not as much courage as a Beast or a Shifter or a Warrior. Zane has a tendency to turtle himself with one of his cloud covering spells, and shoots out lightning at any adversary. But when he must, he uses his chakram to attack. But since his weapon is a ranged one, if he misses, it mostly over for him unless he is with a fellow warrior or beast. Zane has a fear of the dark, so he does not like to paired with some of the shifters who's element is Shadow or Darkness. He also has a fear of heights and a fear of being sucked into the earth like what happened when he was training against an Earth Shifter. So really his only home is above ground, level with the surface. This does not stop him though. Even though his emotions can be read easily, he doesn't hesitate to make friends with some of the students.

(Morbidual)Approved
Character Name(First & Last):Faith Taylor
Class:Wizard
Spellbook:Illusion
Description of your character (detailed as possible):Faith is very outgoing and loud, and always making her opinions heard, good or bad. She has short black hair and is 5'2". Her eyes are green and she is Caucasian.

Character Name(First & Last):Chelsea Patrick
Class:Warrior
Weapon & armor: Sword/Armor of the Sirens
Description of your character (detailed as possible): She is another quiet student. She always sticks to her brother Derek. They are are two of the few orphans chosen to come to crescent lake academy. She is willing to do anything to get a job done. She is Caucasian with long blond hair and blue eyes.

Character Name(First & Last): Derek Patrick
Class:Warrior
Weapon & armor:Twin daggers/Victory
Description of your character (detailed as possible): Derek is very loud about his opinions, but not in words. His emotions are always easy to read. He is very competitive and one of the smartest 1 stars in the academy. He leads his team in most situation. The most important thing in his life is his sister Chelsea, who is always at his side.
Character Name: Faith
Class: Elf
Weapon/ Armour: Power to create illusions
Description: Faith is outgoing and kind of loud. She always makes her feelings and opinions known,
good or bad. She has a bit of a temper that often gets her into trouble.

Did I do this right? sweatdrop
Character Name(First & Last):Shadow(Shade) Angori
Class:Shifters
Weapon & armor, creature, spellbook name, element: Long Blade, shadow spirit(not meaning the gaia one but that type of creature) element can you guess? Darkness
Description of your character (detailed as possible):Quite girl that has a darker humor skilled with her blade and keeps a tight lid on all emotions. Pale with long black hair and ruby eyes
Name: Jason Crown
Class: Wizard
Weapon: Magical Staff
Armor: Black Robe
Description: I am a kid who discovered his wizardyl powers at a very young age of 7. I have Black hair and dont like to talk alot. I am 6'0 even and I love reading spell books thats most likely what youll see me doing most of the time. My staff is a bit taller than I about 6'2-6'3 it holds a red crystal ball inside where claw like wood comes up and surronds it. I have a temper so you would not want to mess with me alot. I also love to cook. My eyes are brown and I am caucasian
Updates

7/6/08-I have finished all of the main main character bios. I will start on the story either Monday or Tuesday.

7/7/08- The story has been started, to read come to this page.

7/25/08- Sorry I didn't make a new chapter in awhile, E3 was last week, but the second Chapter is almost finished.

8/12/08- Chapter three is close to completion, school has started, and new chracters have been made.
SWEEEEEEET!
Additional Notes

Well the story is about to start! Just to let everyone know I will be forced to put it in 3rd person because, I'm switching between the two main teams. Please be nice about the grammar errors hopefully there won't be too many, just post here if you find a few. At the beginning of the story there will be a lot of switching from character to character. Just stick with me and do not get confused. Please don't get mad at me because your character wasn't in the 1st chapter a lot, I promise they will get their time. Remember, I'm in control of this story. As I think I said before the story won't be updated daily, but it will be completed. Probably a chapter or two every week. Now just come here to read.
Quote:
"Yeah, I so excited to start going to a school that I may lose my life to."

Don't you mean I'm?
iDoodle-x
Quote:
"Yeah, I so excited to start going to a school that I may lose my life to."

Don't you mean I'm?

fixed thank you
its turning out great so far cool i can memorize spells and not need teh book nice touch

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff