Prometheus 0.057627118644068 5.8% [ 34 ]
Anasi 0.044067796610169 4.4% [ 26 ]
Eshu 0.028813559322034 2.9% [ 17 ]
Sun Wukong (Monkey) 0.044067796610169 4.4% [ 26 ]
Pick a rabbit, any rabbit 0.20847457627119 20.8% [ 123 ]
Total Votes:[ 590 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 2471 2472 2473 > >> >>> »|

Original Trickster

User ImageGreetings to you all! I am Coyote, and it's time for bumping! Go on, Rabbit, you get the first bump! 3nodding

Fine. Bump.User Image

NEW AS OF 12-16-12: Quote me and post what you voted and why and I will tip your post!

[quote="rabbit and coyote"][/quote]
I voted for X because X.

Poll updates:

Poll 1 (Pudding): Ultimately, it was pudding ftw! (My options left no room for dissension!)

Poll 2 (Classical Composers): Everyone loves Bach. Handel, Haydn, and Schubert got no love. crying

Poll 3 (American Composers): Scott Joplin won, but perhaps only because he was in the first spot and not because he was a spiffy ragtime composer who wrote the Maple Leaf Rag and the Entertainer, among other works. Also popular was the option "Nobody likes America." rofl From now on, the first spot in my polls are for poll-whores only!

Poll 4 (Favorite Color of Dragon): Dragons don't seem to be as popular as composers...how odd! Silver won as a favorite color for dragons, just barely beating out red by one vote.

Poll 5 (Badgers): 68.8% poll-whores and a tie between "I wish I had a pet badger" and "My badger pwns your badger." Real result: badgers are the ultimate in spiffiness.

Poll 6 (Favorite Mythological Creature): No tie this time...it was clearly decided that mythological creatures are real! rofl

Poll 7 (Favorite Free Gaia Items): Gaians like to sell free items on the marketplace and wish that Gaia gave out more spiffy free items. Favorite items were magic orbs and the ubi fan and parasol.

Poll 8 (Favorite Fall Dessert): Halloween candy is the favorite fall dessert of the masses! Pecan pie came in second.

Poll 9 (Scariest Halloween...Err...Things): Having Cupid and Santa Claus on my list of scariest Halloween...err...things amused 20% of you. For some reason, Santa Claus tied with zombies as the scariest Halloween...err...thing. confused I am confused and yet amused!

Poll 10 (Halloween Event 2007): Most of you either loved being a vampire or thought the Gaian Halloween Event was...meh. One voter was hardcore and had done all of the events more than once! Go you!

Poll 11 (Favorite Winter Attire): The favorite winter attire was extra large hooded sweatshirts, although more of you than I would have expected enjoy wearing sandels in the snow.

Poll 12 (Most Feared Elements): Most voters had no fear of elements. The scariest elements were fire, electricity, love, water, and fuzziness.

Poll 13 (Favorite Greek Deity): The majority were angered that I did not include their favorite Greek deity in my poll (like it's MY fault there are so many of them!). Of those listed, Hades was the winner.

Poll 14 (Favorite Pantheon of Deities): When asked your prefered ethnological pantheon of deities, Greek/Roman and Japanese tied for first place. Other popular options were Celtic, North American, Norse, Other (people who hated me for not listing Egyptian, probably), and people who were monotheist/atheist/hated mythology. Chinese and Central/South American deities were the least popular.

Poll 15 (Favorite Kind of Mint): Mint chocolate chip ice cream got first place! Peppermint tied with spearmint, and the option "I love all things mint! OM NOM NOM!" was also popular. Wintergreen, candy canes, peppermint ice cream, and mint gum were not as favored. Nine of you hate mint. I shun you mint-haters!

Poll 16 (Best New Year's Resolution): "I shall set something on fire every day!" was the most popular result, followed by "I shall eat cookies every day!", "I shall pickpocket every day!", "I shall talk like a pirate every day!", "I shall learn a new word every day!", "I shall go on a long, rambling walk every day!", "I shall listen to classical music every day!", and "I shall wear a fuzzy bathrobe every day!". "I shall make sock puppets every day!" was the least popular option, getting only five out of 157 votes. C'mon, people - who WOULDN'T want to make sock puppets every day?

Poll 17 (Favorite God/Goddess of Love): Aphrodite won this popularity contest, while only one person voted for Venus. Two people thought that Venus and Aphrodite are the same goddess, while four voted that it depends on who you ask. Eros was slightly more popular than his brother Anteros. Three people had had it up to here with the Greco-Romans! Three people also voted for Xochipilli, but after seeing his name, six declared, "Who?!? Never mind, stick with the Greco-Romans..." xd

Poll 18 (Best Direction): "X marks the spot" was the first choice of 173 votes, followed by "I'm lost" and "The road to Hell is paved with good intentions." Of the traditional directions, West was the favorite, followed by North, South, East, Up, and Down.

Poll 19 (What do you see when you look at the moon?): It seems the majority of voters sadly have no imagination and can't see anything when I look at the moon other than...well...the moon. Others either worshiped the moon or were too distracted trying to figure out which phase it's in. When you actually saw things in the moon, most of you saw a rabbit or a hare, followed by "your mom," followed by a man, followed by aliens, followed by a toad or frog. A sad few of you never look up at the sky and/or never go out at night. Pitiful.

Poll 20 (Which mythological goddess is the most kick-a**?): Though not technically a goddess in the strictest of senses, cross-dressing Thor won with a whopping 25 votes, five votes ahead of the next most popular goddess, Artemis (Greeks always win for some reason...likely due to their high exposure). Those two were, sadly, the only standouts; Amaterasu received 8 votes; Inanna and Anat, our Middle Eastern goddesses, received 5 each; Sedna got 4; Tlazolteotl received 3; Kali and Sekhmet got 2 each; and poor Tsetse the unknown African goddess only got 1. Hopefully none of them will kick our asses for neglecting them in the polls...

Poll 21 (This New Year, I resolve to...): The most popular option was "use as much sarcasm in conversations as possible"! Second place was "eat all the junk food I can," while "read only stuff that doesn't count as 'literature'" received third place. Next were "watch lots of TV" and "chores...pfft. Who needs to do those?" followed by "spend the majority of my day online," "make sure none of my life is organized," and "spend less time with friends and family." In last place were "dress like a slob" and "exercise as little as possible." Apparently voters are fairly fashionable and athletic! Go you!

Poll from my COVERED IN BUNNIES thread from the Halloween 2k13 Event (so many votes! ...though darn Loki for winning.):

Halloween is a time for tricks, so vote for your favorite trickster!

Coyote 14.4% [ 205 ]
Raven 13.4% [ 191 ]
Inktomi 0.6% [ 9 ]
Loki 36.7% [ 523 ]
Hermes 5.6% [ 80 ]
Prometheus 3.4% [ 49 ]
Anansi 4.6% [ 65 ]
Eshu 0.6% [ 8 ]
Sun Wukong
(Monkey) 7.8% [ 112 ]
Pick a rabbit,
any rabbit 13.0% [ 185 ]
Total Votes: [ 1427 ]

Affiliates:

User Image

Original Trickster

Bump! 3nodding

Original Trickster

Bump! 3nodding

Original Trickster

Bump! 3nodding

Original Trickster

Bump! 3nodding
I refuse to bump! Instead, I shall make idle chitchat.

Sooo.... How 'bout them Yankees?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces