People Counter

Villain 0.56338028169014 56.3% [ 40 ]
Hero 0.43661971830986 43.7% [ 31 ]
Total Votes:[ 71 ]
This poll closed on March 22, 2009.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 69 70 71 > >>

Super Gaian

In the whole time of this battle I have received only two notices for 1 win and 1 loss
The villains win counter is going out the roof...why is this? Because it seems you all are forgetting to send your battle outcomes to me or you are all leaving fights and just not realizing that THAT counts as a loss
So as it stands, this is a one sided match
If you cant follow the rules, then you shouldn't have joined the war
You can continue to fight, but all battles are voided after this

Victory goes to V

Super Gaian

Well, I have thought of a purpose for this post. To hold artwork done for the War. They must be related to the war somehow (IE. heroes/villains who are part of the war or scenes of fighting around the Wall)

PM them to me if you want them here ;D

by Me, done out of boredom
User Image

Super Gaian

The battle ground is over land, sea, and air in the area of the Gambino Wall
You can't leave the area. Its out of bounds

Dangerous Genius

Bart0nBoy
The battle ground is over land, sea, and air in the area of the Gambino Wall
You can't leave the area. Its out of bounds

So Here, minus the Zurg warp gate. V-League on the South side, G-League on the North.

Super Gaian

Well, Im upping the map area
Since being confined to just the small area of the wall map is a bit much
I'll post it in the first post, so people will know

Super Gaian

The map area is now enlarged to suit different types of battle. Since some Paragenetics use water abilities, I wanted to add more aquatic environments. This also helps Ice users as well
So now everyone should be on equal ground

Super Gaian

Well, after talking it over with Jing, we are going back to a smaller map

Dangerous Genius

[******** that map, it muddles things up.

BIG. GRASSY..FIELD..
That's what I'm going with. ]

A low hum could be heard in the air a few miles off from where the battle field was. The humming grew loader, and soon the low hum became the roar of helicopters. At least 4 dozen large helicopters were flying in, landing down on the grassy plain and turning off their engines. Storming out of the helicopters, once they opened, came about fifteen Shocker's each. All of them loading their assault rifles and such. The army was massive, but number did not always win a battle. Any one of the Heroes or Villains could probably take out at least three in a single swing.

Finally a helicopter that seemed cluttered with gadgets and weapons flew in. This heli-jet was a gift from Robo Satan about a year ago. The heli-jet landed as the other helicopters took flight, returning to the base. Stepping out from the pilot's seat came Sir Jing, wearing his generals uniform of black, red, and gold. He breathed in deep, getting a smell of the pure air. The Shocker's, behind him, began to squad up into groups of ten or so and then the squads were splitting up. Jing's strategy usually was to have one meta human per squad. He would await the arrival of the Heroes, and his allies. As he waited, he crossed his arms and stood completely still, thinking deeply to himself.

Super Gaian

Well, I will be moderator mostly for this War
My OCC will be in Blue like this

Im gonna go eat
Oh, I also need to put what to do about spammers in my first post D:

Clean Hunter

Arcanjelo would soon step onto the opposite side of the field, nearest the G-Rogues' base. He hadn't been present for the assault on the Holy Order - not in any meaningful way at least - and that left a deep spot of bad blood between himself and Jing. He wore a deep blue greatcoat with silver markings, and his hair had now turned a silver color as well. It was, in a way, his own General's outfit, but it was much, much more humble than Jing's own.

A long spike of silver would protrude from his sleeve and take a blade-like shape, slipping out and then hovering away, point-downward. The cruciform sword would slowly hover in an orbit around its master... And then Arcanjelo would bring forth a leather duffel-bag he'd carried onto the field. His eyes glimmered hopefully, pupils lost as they were in the shroud of pale blue, as he tossed the pack up into the air.

"LIVE!" He would shout into the air, and the pack was torn to shreds.

The only physical objects in the pack had been masks. Many of them, enough to cover the faces of an army. And this is exactly what they did. Shadowy forms had spread from the masks, and blades of energy pierced through the leather tote, and the army spread out, dashing at speeds them left them all blurs until they stood behind the man who was simultaneously their leader and father.

Magicas were strange beings. They moved at high speeds, bore blades of energy and cloaks of power, but the only physical aspect of them was their masks. Their masks were often delicate, which meant that they could be easily destroyed, but only their masks could even be struck, so it was generally an all-or-nothing thing, and at the speeds they ran, it was easier said than done.

It had been a long time since Arcanjelo had commanded a squad of Magicas, but it wouldn't be long after this war he would be commanding a squad of born men, Paladins elevated to the status of the Golden Hand.

[ Back. ]
A massive Black and Blue Portal opened about forty to forty five feet behind Jing's Heli-jet. A single Massive Worm's head burst from the portal and went directly down burrowing into the ground. Once it had gone through, two Frost Giants, holding massive hammers, walked out followed by a few battalions of Viking Soldiers, all in black and gray hide, with skullcaps made from what seemed to be demonic bears, or wolves. The giants and Vikings walked out a few feet the split up one giant with each squad, stand on either side of the portal. Once the soldiers were out of the way, Roland Walked through the portal, a freezing mist following him out, after both feet hit solid ground the Portal shrunk down to the size of a Normal door, and it was encased in a foot of solid ice.
Mimic tensely walked out onto the field, trailed by two others, a short boy and an elder of about his height. His foot-steps gently patting against the soft terrain, he slowly approached the front of the lines, gazing out onto the field that the two armies would clash; bloodshed would decide the victor.

Without leaving much time to enjoy the scenery in which they stood Mimic turned to face the elder.

“Doc” spoke Mimic, sighing slightly under his breath, “create a thunderstorm.” he commanded to the aged man, turning back to face the field.

Doc, of course, had been staggering several paces behind Mimic and had just caught up. He often trailed at his ever-slow pace that even some turtles would mock. But even though the man was old, very cranky and a stubborn b*****d at times, he was very powerful. Hundreds of years of life had given the old man ample time to perfect his weather control, something Mimic would ask him to utilize to his full extent today.

“Can you do it?”

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces