Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monthly News Letters are here! Is the price too...

expensive 0.53658536585366 53.7% [ 22 ]
fair 0.34146341463415 34.1% [ 14 ]
cheap 0.1219512195122 12.2% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 41 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 635 636 637 > >> >>> »|

Dangerous Fatcat

This charity has moved to a guild Check it out!

User Image
User Image

Note: This is an unbiased charity

User Image
Monthly News Letters are Finally here!

These monthly news letters offer the inside scoop on upcoming events and updates in this charity. It also allows the people who subscribe to this to win special prizes that only subscribed users may obtain! These letters are open for everyone even if you don't post in my charity.

Subscription: Prices are subject to change as I see fit so always check the first page before applying. Subscriptions may be bought in monthly, seasonally, and annually (for now you have to buy on a month to month basis until I work out all the details).

Read everything in the letter carefully because sometimes there are things that you have to do in order to get the next letter that contain the contests.

You must fill out this form!

Name:
Type of subscription: (monthly is only available for now)
Price:
Special Discounts given by owner or mods:
Other:

Examples of Past News Letters:
June 2009

100k Contest:
For this contest you must always enter a prior contest for this month. You must post regularly and just bumps do not count. This contest is open to the regulars as well as people new to this thread. Sick around talk to the locals, me, and become friends. Posting regularly will help you get this gold! Tell me why you want to get this gold and then I'll take it into consideration! This contest ends on the 30th of every month with the exception of February in this case it will end on the last day. Also note that complimenting me such as like your avatar, or nice profile does not increase your chances.

TekTek Contests!
Want to make sure that there's something great for you to win while you tektek? Well look no furher. You can find all of my tektek contests here! There's a new one up and I'm sure you'll like it!

Bump Contest
This one is easy and you don't have to be a member. The first person to bump 500 times gets 15k! You have to label all your bumps. And no cheating! I watch to make sure!

Mule: TrikkyPixxy
If I suspect you of using a mule account you will not get the prize, and if you dare create a mule account to get the prize you best not even post because I have no tolerance for it. Please have an account of at least one month and please post your gaia join date on your gaia profile! This will help me if I suspect you are a mule account. If you are suspected and you do not have a join date on your profile you will be notified and given a chance to put it on your profile. If you fail to do so then you will not get the prize.
User Image
1. Please be kind to everyone here.

2. Please do not enter contest if you do not intend to stick around, (unless the contest otherwise states that it is a hit-and-run contest).

3. All of these items I have personally bought to give as charity. Please do not complain that they are lame or anything of the sort because you're the one that entered in the first place.

4. Try not to chat speak, lol is fine and things like that but nothing over the top.

5. If you have any questions please ask it in the thread or PM me.

6. All contest entries must be PMed to me unless otherwise stated.

7. Donations are to be made out to TrikkyPixxy. Donations are given out randomly don't ask for them.

8. Please know that I try to be as fair as possible and please don't be rude to me if I like someone else's tektek or contest entry.

9. Rules are subject to change at my convinance.

Check out our Fundraiser!

Let it begin!!!

(Tama's Basket Contest Ends Monday Feb 9th) (Gimpi Contest ends Feb 23rd)
And we accept donations in order to bring bigger prizes to you!

Dangerous Fatcat

User Image

6/10/09- Our Charity fundraiser is now up and running!
6/2/09- First official mod!
6/1/09- The Monthly News Letters are here! Subscribe today!
5/21/09- I have changed my user name. You may still call me Fear...
5/21/09- Gogh Reed Contest has ended. Winner will be announced within 2-3 days!
5/5/09- New smaller prizes contest
5/4/09- New smaller prizes contest :]
4/30/09- Tektek thread is finished with pretty graphics bye [.solar plex.]
4/30/09- My extension thread for all tektek contests Is under way!
4/26/09- Looking for an artist to commission every month to do the monthly news letters that are being planned!
4/26/09- New contest in the smaller prizes section!
4/21/09- [.solar plex.] is giving 1k to every poster on page 400.
4/20/09- New mini contest! Somewhat_Slightly_Dazed has given me 7 yes 7 experiments so, that means that there's 7 chances to win! Check out the Smaller Prizes section for rules.
4/20/09- Only 3 days left to enter your submissions for the fire whip and ice whip contests!
4/15/09- Put up yet another poll to see how I shall give away the Gogh Reed once the whips are gone. Hurry in and vote.
4/13/09- Has decided to give away 100k every month for people that are or become regulars!!!
4/9/09- Put up new poll to pick the next prize I will give away!
4/2/09- Put up a poll to see what I could bring to my faithful regulars.
4/2/09- Put a few new little contests up.
4/2/09- Thoughts of a fundraiser are underway. Currently looking for items for people to win.

Mods of this charity: Respect them!

Funky O_o Town -(content controller)
Somewhat_Slightly_Dazed -(exchange bargain hunter)
ScarletTears-xX -(general thread mod and affiliate scout)

Dangerous Fatcat

User Image

This part is for thank yous to those who have donated items or gold to me to buy new things for you all!!! I think I'm good on items now...gold would be nice!

1. Adelaide_Lynn_Mule (donated items!)
2. xXVampireZeroXx (donated items!)
3. shippo_oppihs (donated items!)
4. Nealey (for referring people!)
5. Somewhat_Slightly_Dazed (donated items!)
6. Airmaid (donated items!)
7. o1xdream (donated items!)
8. greatcloudninja (donated item!)
9. [.solar plex.] (donating 10k!!! and being one of the nicest people here!)
10. Viperest (donating items!)
11. Facey Face (donating extra gold when purchasing tickets!)
your name should be here? contact us!

User Image

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/demonic-wind-and-coocoon-raffle/t.46925077/][img]http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh35/animangafan123/kkcopy.png[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/fear-s-charity-giving-away-100k-every-month/t.46925077_1/][img]http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/tt324/vyrrawxja/graphics/Fears Charity/fearscharity.png[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/fear-s-charity-giving-away-100k-every-month/t.46925077_1/][img]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b255/P00ki33/waywardfearie.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

1. MummifiedBananna for winning Tama's Basket!!!
2. Xx_cashboy_xX for winning 5k as the first poster on page 30
3. KolaDoggy for winning Orindae (8th gen) and 2k as the first poster on page 60
4. [.solar plex.] for winning Gimpi (8th gen)
5. greatcloudninja for winning 1.5k
6. ScarletTears-xX for winning Dreamer's Dust!!!
7. Somewhat_Slightly_Dazed, thnks4tehVenom, and ScarletTears-xX, all for winning 1k on page 200!
8. Tenzrai for winning the 10k as the last poster on page 225!
9. KolaDoggy for winning Coocoon and Demonic wind!
10. [.solar plex.] winning Yemaya's Pearl!
11. KolaDoggy for winning 10k for being the 7th person to post on page 370!
12. Viperest, Somewhat_Slightly_Dazed, s i l e n t sunbeam, and iiElegant all for winning 1k on page 400!
13. ScarletTears-xX for winning the fire whip contest!
14. s i l e n t sunbeam for winning the ice whip contest!
15. Somewhat_Slightly_Dazed: for winning devout pawn for posting last on page 430!
16. [,solar plex.]: For winning the first ever 100k! congrats!

Dangerous Fatcat

User Image

I love fairies! The persons that submit the best fairy artwork of their own will get 10k. Everyone else that enters shall get 1k for trying. (This contest is subject to hit-and-run)
Experiment Dice Game: It's simple, roll 10 ten-sided dice and get a 70 or higher to get one of these little guys. There's 7 to go around so try your luck. (this contest is subject to hit-and-run play)
[.solar plex.] Is giving away 1k to each person on page 400
Last poster on page 430 gets Devout Pawn!
First person to PM me with my mom's middle name wins Fausto's Bottle 5th Gen. You may guess 5 times.
I need a name for my charity that is fairy related. I'll give 2k to the person that came up with then name that I pick. (this is subject to hit-and-run)

I accept all kinds of donations! You're trash is my treasure to give away to those who want it! I accept things that you no longer want! Gold is accpeted in order for me to bring big prizes!

Next Prizes:
Orindae (8th Gen)
Coocoon (6th Gen)
Gimpi (8th Gen)
Yemaya's Pearl!!!!! (1st gen)
Fire Whip and Ice Whip
Gogh Reed

Dangerous Fatcat

Reserved :]

(thanks for deleting your post :])
ninja
Good luck

Dangerous Fatcat

Thank you very much! Hope you don't mind me putting your name in the thank you section!
No~ That's fine. ^_^

Dangerous Fatcat

Okay I meant to ask you first. That's what I'm supposed to do anyway! Thanks again!
good luck!
Hope you get business!

Dangerous Fatcat

Thank you!!! heart

Dangerous Fatcat

Thank you!!!!
Would you like anything?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash