Bump and talk to our regulars 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 8 ]
Enter for a donation 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 189 190 191 > >> >>> »|

Wheezing Gekko

User Image
Welcome.
Currently: Open/Closed

Note: We are currently closed because Aurora Auvrehel is in the process of moving. Feel free to take part in currently active games, and the 20Mil Lotto.

Being put on the list for a donation does not mean you're guaranteed one. Ensure you get a donation by being active in the Charity. For those who do not understand: We make one large donation a week. If you don't want to wait, you do not have to enter for a large donation.

Announcements
10/09/11 - October MC Raffles extended to November 15. Price change as well.
10/05/11 - TekTek Contest extended a couple days.
09/09/11 - First donation made. =]
09/08/11 - Thread officially opened.
08/29/11 - Thread outlined/created.

And before we begin, a beautiful poem from Alexis the Conqueror
Alexis The Conqueror
This thread is beautiful
cant make any good haikus
potato

User Image Rules
Breaking the rules will result in immediate disqualification in any activities/games you are taking place in. If the rules are broken once more, you are blacklisted.

..:This is a Charity, we give according to who needs it, not to who can beg the most. The more you beg, the less likely you are to get ANYTHING from us:..
..:Follow Gaia's ToS:..
..:Be respectful of people in the thread, if someone is bothering you, tell us so we can take care of it:..
..:Keep cussing to a minimal. This isn't a pirate ship (no matter how cool that would be):..
..:Don't beg for gold, items or art. It’s annoying:..
..:No spamming:..
..:Do not quote anything from the first page !:..
..:If you wish to Advertise, send us a link and we will toss you on our list. Do not post your own advertisements, that results in immediate blacklisting:..
..:Bump if you want, but make conversation with each other once in a while. If more than two people are present, make conversation (If you are Bumping for a contest, it's not hard to Bump and talk in the same post):..
..:Do NOT ignore people without a good reasons:..

[Welcome/Rules/Announcements]-[Contests/Games/Donation List]-[The Auvrehel]-[Tickets]-[Affiliates]-[Special Thanks]-[Selling]-[Reserved]-[Reserved]-[Reserved]

20Mil Lotto
User Image
We will provide a great deal of ways for you to win prizes
If you have any ideas of games, send a PM to Aurora Auvrehel, and label it something spiffy ;]

The Raffle is Over.

Bumping Contest?!
One bump per post. We can’t believe we have to be specific about this, but we do.

First person to bump on Page:
43 – 25k No winner
70 - 25k Sora Rorona
123 - 25k Diedrich's Biggest Fan NocturnalSlayer
190 - 25k
- Must have bumped up to at least 15 times to win this. I will be checking. If you haven't, I will move on to the next person. Number your bumps.
Once we reach this page, I will add another.

Page Numberz
Be the first on:
Page 30 – 5k - DonutOtaku
Page 60 – 10k - The Guardian of Peace
Page 90 – 15k None
Page 120 - 15k - The Guardian of Peace
Page 150 - 20k None
Page 180 - 20k Princess Hesthia
Page 210 - 25k
More to be added later on.

Regarding the Bumping Contest And Page Numberz
If you happen to be the first to bump on a Bumping Contest Page as well as being the first to post on a Page Numberz page, you will win the Bumping Contest Prize. The last person to post on that page will then be given the Page Numberz prize!

TekTek Contest
This contest was made for those of you who love to create avis for fun.
Feel free to partake.
The Theme is what you must follow, what the avatar MUST look like. The Budget is how much the avatar is allowed to cost in total. You may go under, but not over.
Pretty obvious, no?

Theme: Pink
Entry Fee: 300 gold
Start Date: November 2, 2011
End Date: Extended to December 15, 2011
Prize: 1st Place: 20k
2nd Place: 10k
3rd Place: 5k

Post your entry in the thread as well as a list of each pink item used. After that, PM Azadeth Auvrehel the page number on which you posted your entry. If you do not PM her the page number you will not be entered in the contest.
For a refund, PM Azadeth Auvrehel at least one day before the contest is over, meaning the day before the winners are picked. Otherwise, no refund.

Entries::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
chaudcarmeli

User Image
Princess Hesthia

Donations:
Donations will be made regularly according to Aurora's schedule. Other members of the Family can donate as well.

Made:
Renia goes RAWR - Quest Thread - 300k
The Guardian of Peace - Quest Thread - 200k
Alexis the Conqueror - Quest Thread - The Troll + 50k
iz Harry - 200k
Sora Rorona - 150k
Love Renewed - Quest Thread - 100k
nerdybear - Quest Thread - 230k
Solaris-Powered Shellfish - 100k - Random Donation
iLunar Star - Sapphire Plume + Frostbite Blade + Flame Sword + Monarch Headphones + Pochette Demonique + Dead Parade
chaudcarmeli - Quest Thread - 100k
ll Deep Purple ll - Quest Thread - 100k
II v e x t a II - Quest Thread - 230k
tsuioku5 - Quest Thread - 200k
Unforgettable Swag - Quest Thread - 400k
Seretti - Quest Thread - 200k

To be Made:
If you are not active in this charity, you will not get a donation.

Received:
LeaveMeAloneIHateYou - Recipe: Night Fright Eyes
chiplix - 1,000g
Fiae-Fiae - Massive amounts of Recipe's

Current Funds: 2mil
We currently have enough funds to make a few donations.

To be considered for a Large donation, meaning over 200k, you must fill out
this form completely and send it to Aurora in a PM.
Note: You MUST have a Quest Thread to receive a donation of over 200k!!
Note: Just because you may be accepted for a donation after submitting this form, does not mean you will be approved for a donation of over 200k! The only way you will know how much you are getting is when you receive your donation, or if you ask either Aurora or Azadeth!
Quote:
Account Name:
Amount Needed:
Amount Desired:
Quest Thread:
Why should we donate: Something simple, we don't care about sob stories, just tell us if you need the extra help and why.

Check back at our Donating Lists constantly to see if you've been accepted!

[Welcome/Rules/Announcements]-[Contests/Games/Donation List]-[The Auvrehel]-[Tickets]-[Affiliates]-[Special Thanks]-[Selling]-[Reserved]-[Reserved]-[Reserved]

20Mil Lotto

Wheezing Gekko

User Image

Aurora Auvrehel
Creator

About Aurora
Real name is Sarra
Aurora is 19
In Kyuki-Do (she beat you up)
Favorite color is Green
Loves to eat and sleep
Is nicknamed Rarra, Bear, Lindenshield, FooFoo Kitty ********, Ceeks, Care Bear, Cujo
Loves to bake sweets, hates candy, cannot cook regular meals worth shet

Azadeth Auvrehel
Owner

Yusrun Auvrehel
Enforcer

About Yusrun
Is currently undergoing Military Training. He will be absent from the Charity until further notice.
Real name is Jason
Yusrun is 17
In Jobcorp, working at joining the Army.
Favorite colors are Blue and Black
Loves training for MMA, Homeland Security, and for Self Defense.
Is nicknamed Yusrun

The Creator is responsible for coming up with new games, contests, raffles and lottos.
The Owner is responsible for funding and prizes.
The Enforcer has the ability to put you on and take you off of the ban list.

a**istants
These members simply keep track of the Charity and make sure it does not die. Whether by advertising, posting, or holding their own games.

There are no members of staff right now.
If you would like to be an assistant, feel free to PM Aurora Auvrehel with a brief introduction of yourself and why you should be one.
Title the PM Assistant App.
So I know not to delete it... at least, right away.
Also, if you are going to be an Assistant, stick around and talk to people. It makes you look good.
Assistants are allowed to take place in ALL contests/games. They pay 50% of all asking prices.
Assistants do not get paid for helping out. They get 50% off on all contests/games and that's it, reasoning: Funding goes toward prizes and donations.

Blacklist
o/∞

20Mil Lotto
User Image

Tickets sold...
Pick your lucky number(s) when you purchase a ticket!
Only pick numbers within the ticket limit.
(The current raffle does not have a limit, so you are not allowed to pick your own numbers)

No current Raffle taking place.

The order in which you are placed on the list is the order in which I received your names. Meaning, your name could be scattered throughout the list. I advise you to Find (Ctrl+F) to count how many times your name is on the list. ALWAYS double-check to see if we missed a ticket of yours.
If we make a mistake twice, we will give you 3 free tickets no matter what raffle/lotto it is!

Previous Winners:
1. Emotional Poptart - 1 October 2011 Monthly Collectible + 1 November 2011 Monthly Collectible
2. Fiae-Fiae - 1 October 2011 Monthly Collectible + 1 November 2011 Monthly Collectible

[Welcome/Rules/Announcements]-[Contests/Games]-[The Auvrehel]-[Tickets]-[Affiliates]-[Special Thanks]-[Selling]-[Reserved]-[Reserved]-[Reserved]

20Mil Lotto

Wheezing Gekko

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Want to be here? Send us a link!
PM Aurora Auvrehel.

Want to make us a sign?
We would love you forever, and you'd definitely be on our donate list.

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/the-bloody-gods-charity-grand-opening-games-raffle/t.74600941_1/][IMG]http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/Auvvie/Bloody Gods/bloodygodscharity.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/the-bloody-gods-charity-free-tek-contest-oct-mc-raffle/t.74600941_1/][IMG]http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/Auvvie/Bloody Gods/bloodygods2.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/the-bloody-gods-charity-free-tek-contest-20mil-lotto-etc/t.74600941/?_gaia_t_=3934][IMG]http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/Auvvie/Bloody Gods/Lulz.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image
We the Auvrehel would like to thank any and everyone who participates, bumps, and even advertises for us or for others just simply for keeping this place alive!
For those of you who donate to us, we would definitely like to return the favor! Please send us a link to your quest thread and/or charity. If you have neither, we will simply keep your name and donate to you as soon as possible!
Also, I want to personally thank my brother, Yusrun Auvrehel for helping me set this up and agreeing to keep on helping.

20Mil Lotto
User Image

You know that person on the Marketplace you call an 'idiot' because they sell their items for far less than what the asking price is?
Yea... that's me…
Here's an idea!
Buy from me, and then sell it for more. Chances are you'll make more by doing so.
If something in my store isn't low enough to your standards, just pm me with an offer and the title of the item. If I agree, send me a trade. (Do NOT hassle me if I don't agree to lower my prices. I will remember you, and I will not lower prices for you anymore.)
-----------------------------------------------------------
Message Aurora Auvrehel, you just might get a good deal. (I have the right to deny you a deal under any circumstances)
I will NEVER go lower than 200k under the asking price in the Marketplace if it is 201k or more. No sob stories, I don't care if you were hacked and/or raped. It's not my problem.
Will not lower prices for:
-Rigs (Okay... so persuade me and I might.)
-Envelopes
-Items over 2mil (I want as much as possible for these, as they will be paying for this thread.)

Find (Ctrl+F) anything you may be looking for in particular.
Send me a PM if I don’t have what you want listed. I might have it somewhere else.
If the list is empty, chances are the items have yet to be gone through. Be patient and keep checking back.

Aurora's Store

None at the moment.

She is taking offers on all. No set prices.
Any offers are considered, even low offers.

20Mil Lotto

Wheezing Gekko

2omil Lotto

To help move this Charity along, as well as grab funds for the Charity, we've decided to throw in a Lotto. ^^

The rules are simple, buy tickets, and you enter for a chance to win the top prize of 20mil, the second place prize of 10mil, or the third place prize of 5mil.
--Winning numbers will be picked by the Random Number Generator.
--No refunds.
--Send all Trades to Azadeth Auvrehel! Label your trades 20mil Lotto, or your trade may be mistaken as a donation! If you forget to label and this happens, send Aurora a message.
--Anyone can join this aside from the Auvrehel.

Tickets are priced at 100g per ticket.
Check the official Lotto Thread for deals!

Assistants only pay 50g per ticket.

Tickets Sold: 5942/500,000
Pick your tickets numbers by sending Aurora a message after purchasing your tickets!

Ticket Buyers:
If you wish to remain Anonymous, make sure you include Anon in your trade label.
Do the math before sending a message to Aurora. Don't just assume.

1-10. Emotional Poptart
11. Fiae-Fiae
12-31. Sora Rorona
32-41. chiplix
42-341. Fiae-Fiae
342-361. LilMizCandie
362-371. Metallicasthebest
372-521. Spewing Sunshine
522-671. xRiniel
672-681. Fiae-Fiae
682-831. Prescription Lovely
856-1272. Anon
1273-1277. MagiPuff
1278-1717. Fiae-Fiae
1718. VoiidHD
1719-2118. Anon
2119-3118. Anon
3119-4288. Anon
4289-4599. Spewing Sunshine
4600-5188. Anon
5189-5741. pizzaswamp
5742-5891. Seretti
5900-5942. Fiae-Fiae

User Image

Wheezing Gekko

User Image

Wheezing Gekko

Wheezing Gekko

And we're open =]
Lol
Only took us a thousand years. xD

Wheezing Gekko

Yea no kidding. lol

Now we just wait for the illiterate brother of ours.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff