Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nimble Pants

User Image

Welcome to the South Pole Charity! I am your humble host, and mule for this charity, South
                                          Pole Santa! Why have I decided to create a charity, you ask? I'm not entirely sure. I actually
                                          sold the biggest item I've ever owned on this site, just to get the funds to run a charity. I guess
                                          I'm just sort of out-growing the avi/item collection portion of this site. I still love to give, though!
                                          So I've decided to use the gold I have, to help others in reaching those large items they're
                                          questing for. Lord knows I had my fair share of help in reaching my goals in the past.

I'm hoping for this charity to turn into a fairly successful project. I hope to someday have a nice
                                          group of regulars, successful contests to draw and invite people in, and maybe even a few staff
                                          members that I can trust enough to pass the mule info onto, so they can run the thread in my
                                          absence. I'm not going to fill this introduction with details of my personal life - if you'd like to
                                          know those things, strike up a conversation with me! Without further ado, onto the more juicy
                                          contents of this thread!

User Image
-Welcome (You Are Here!)
-Rules
-Updates & News
-Staff
-Donations Given
-Funds & Donators
-Donation Forms
-Contests
-White & Black Lists
-Links In & Out

User Image

Nimble Pants

User Image

I. Obey all Gaia TOS, and Quest/Charity forum rules.

II. Don't flame, or start arguments in the thread. If you have an issue with another member,
                                          take it to PM.

III. Don't excessively swear and stuff. This is supposed to be a nice place!
                                          IV. Don't advertise your quests or charities in this thread. If you'd like to affiliate with the
                                          thread, there will be a special section for that down below.

V. Don't quote the first page. It stretches things too much.
                                          VIa. Don't come back and complain about any donations that you've received. I'll be giving
                                          things away at random. One person may receive 100K, the next person could get 5K.

VIb. Don't PM me harassing me about a donation, either. You should be happy you're
                                          getting anything for free. Not angry about what it is you got.

VII. Don't harass people who have donated to the charity, asking for donations.
                                          VIII. Stay and chat! I mean, it's not mandatory, but it'd be nice if you did. A thread can't thrive
                                          without active, friendly members.

IX. Don't obsessively bump the thread. I'm not going to have a bump contest, so there's no
                                          need. Instead of bumping, strike up a conversation!

X. If you have a problem with any of the staff, (I mean, there isn't a staff yet, but
                                          if when the day comes, this will be necessary) send ME a message
                                          about it, and I'll try to resolve it. Don't duke it out with them in the thread.

XI. I'm sorry if I miss you when you post in the thread! I like talking to everyone, and sometimes
                                          it can get a little hectic. Don't get mad or anything, it's nothing personal D:

XIIa. If I donate an item to you, I'm going to count it as approximately the
                                          average buy price on the marketplace. Unless it's an item you can sell back, and
                                          the values are really close together(Since I'm going to be rounding, anyway.)

XIIb. If I donate a RIG item to you, I'm going to count it as the amount of the RIG
                                          item itself on the marketplace, as you could always sell it as that for the gold. If
                                          you open it and it's something worth more than that amount, that's great! If you
                                          open it and it's less than that amount, it's your loss.

XIII. I reserve the right to add or alter any rules posted here. If that happens, new rules will
                                          be posted in this colour for a short period of time, before they're changed to the normal colour.

User Image

Nimble Pants

User Image

2013:
                                          August, 2013(and before):
                                          -Purchased a layout from s x p h i e! Continuing setup.
                                          -09/06/2013, 9:00pm EST: Setup complete! Moving to charity forum.
                                          -09/06/2013, 9:27pm EST: CHARITY OFFICIALLY OPEN!
                                          -14/07/2013, 11:05pm EST: Junk section now officially open!
                                          -01/08/2013, 9:04pm EST: Reached the 5M donated mark!
                                          -31/08/2013, 4:00pm EST: Page number contest and post number contest will
                                          be put on hold until I have regular access to a computer.

September, 2013:
                                          -24/09/2013, 5:30pm EST: New contests added. Tektek contest in the making.
                                          -25/09/2013, 6:30pm EST: JOIN THE TEKTEK CONTEST GUIZE. scream

October, 2013:
                                          -02/10/2013, 6:00am EST: Reached 50 donations given!

November, 2013:
                                          -04/11/2013, 2:00am EST: Reached 10,000,000 total donated!
                                          -04/11/2013, 2:49am EST: Halloween Tektek contest winners announced here!
                                          -11/11/2013, 11:42pm EST: New lottery and tektek contests open!
                                          -12/11/2013 1:16am EST: Christmas event started, more to come! Check out the
                                          contest post for more details!
                                          -12/11/2013, 1:45am EST: Major Christmas overhaul on the front page of the
                                          thread!
                                          -29/11/2013, 3:00pm EST: Christmas event officially opened to the public! GET IN
                                          HERE SO I CAN THROW MY GOLD AT YOU. More details in the "Contests" post.

December, 2013:
                                          -19/12/2013, 7:00pm EST: My portion of the 12 Days of Christmas event will be put
                                          on hold until further notice as I am not going to be home. Sorry for any inconvenience!

January, 2014:
                                          -04/01/2014, 1:00am EST: Hit 25,000,000 given, with the completion of the 12
                                          Days of Christmas event.

User Image

Nimble Pants

User Image

Meet the staff of the thread here! These are the people that help maintain the thread and
                                          keep the peace!

User ImageSouth Pole Santa
                                          Hello hello! I am your humble host, and proud owner of this thread,
                                          South Pole Santa! emotion_awesome I like meeting new people, and try my best
                                          to welcome/chat with everybody that comes into the thread. I don't like
                                          talking about myself like this, so if you'd like to get to know more about
                                          me, you should just strike up a conversation with me in the thread. I'm
                                          a fairly easy person to talk to, so don't be afraid to just bring up anything
                                          with me. I'm probably doing "okay," "fine," or "alright," so please don't
                                          ask me that question several times a night. scream

User ImageVoldymorty

Hello everyone, I'm Voldymorty or Millie. On Gaia I can be found in the
                                          WG's forum or the Mini shops forum and here of course. My hobbies
                                          include reading, looking at things I can't afford, occasional obsessive
                                          gaming, and gardening. In RL I am a student majoring in Biology and
                                          hopefully History as well. Despite my pink name, I am just a regular Gaian
                                          like you, so do not be afraid to strike up a conversation with me. emotion_c8

Would you like to help out with the thread? Just fill out this form, and send it to me in a PM!
                                          I'll let you know if you're accepted or not ASAP.

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]How long I've been using the charity:[/b] (Try to be at least semi-regular before applying)
[b]Why I'm applying:[/b] (Why would you like to be a staff member?)
[b]How I can help out:[/b] (How do you plan on helping out? Do you want to bump from time to time, keep the peace between members, greet all newcomers? It can be anything you can think of that can help out the charity.)
[b]Anything else:[/b]

User Image

Nimble Pants

User Image

Total amount donated (including contests):
                                                    Approximately 182,780,000 in gold and items!

Total people donated to:

Last 25 donations:
                                                    Torgopasta
                                                    xLaL3StaR
                                                    wanderlvstxx
                                                    Ylvis and Bunny
                                                    RiceLoverx_
                                                    A Scary Pumpkin
                                                    Bonersome
                                                    Tyruh
                                                    Chuubirisu
                                                    Tsumetai Akayuki
                                                    Awnykarta
                                                    Promised Penguin
                                                    VampiraFairie
                                                    vodka thief
                                                    faeriegnorbu
                                                    Sarcasdick
                                                    xTechnoe
                                                    Midnightglow18
                                                    annaindeed
                                                    OatmealBagel
                                                    mayuralover
                                                    unseelie huntress
                                                    Elysian Dulcinea
                                                    Oreleth
                                                    Dapper Bear
                                                    P i i n k y P a n c a k e

Other donations(excluding first ~20):

Mademoiselle Cupcake
                                                    Angelic Reprobate
                                                    Miss Interior Designer
                                                    nefret2011
                                                    LePokeFreak
                                                    x-Obey Brahh
                                                    Moesus
                                                    Jiggle Bells
                                                    killah cupcake
                                                    Sacred_Swag187
                                                    Mage of Space
                                                    Toufu Love
                                                    Tah-Dah-Dah
                                                    Mieufel
                                                    milkutan
                                                    Genophobia
                                                    Felinacus
                                                    IAmNerdE
                                                    sxett
                                                    Starykiss
                                                    ThanatosRising
                                                    I Sign In Hemlock
                                                    cuteberry411
                                                    astarate
                                                    Sullen Dream Eater
                                                    c h a i_b b y
                                                    Zygnema
                                                    Lady Sindara
                                                    MINT THE SHINIGAMI
                                                    Mikosama
                                                    psychotic midds
                                                    Beautiful x Mayhem
                                                    Joshua v2
                                                    Karened13
                                                    Obsidian Dreamlight
                                                    The Soulless Puppet
                                                    La Petite Corsaire
                                                    XWafflez_Iz_BackX
                                                    jazz the dragon ninja
                                                    Ways2Win
                                                    motoko920
                                                    pkmn_artist
                                                    Alayanna
                                                    Ninnh
                                                    yummycupcakessparkles
                                                    Amy_29star

User Image

Nimble Pants

User Image

Current charity funds: Approximately 500,000,000 in gold and items!

We now have junk for free!

If you would like some free junk, just take a look at the inventory image below, and
                                          post the following form in the thread! I'm going to limit it to 5 items per person. If
                                          it's anything but the aquarium items, choosing that item means you get all of
                                          that one item, and it only counts as one of your choices. If you don't know the
                                          names of the items, just tell me and tell me what number it is(starting at the first
                                          item in each section, and counting up moving to the right), and which section it is
                                          in. Everything in the red section is aquarium items, everything in the red is house
                                          items, and everything else is game items. Also, you can post this form in addition
                                          to the donation forms. Additionally, if you have any junk/trash you don't need, I'd be
                                          glad to take it off of your hands.
                                          Note: Not all of the items shown will be available. I haven't updated it in ages.

Form:
[size=16][color=mediumseagreen]▄▀▄▀▄▀▄[/color][color=cadetblue][u][b][i]HEY[/i][/b][/u] Santa, I would like some junk![/color][color=mediumseagreen]▄▀▄▀▄▀▄[/color]
[size=11][color=mediumseagreen]My name is [b][color=cadetblue](Username)[/color][/b], and I'm here to dumpster dive!
I'd like [color=cadetblue][b](number of items)[/b][/color], and they are:
[color=cadetblue][b]-(item name, or section and number)
-(item name, or section and number)
-(item name, or section and number)[/b][/color]
Thanks in advance!
P.S. [color=cadetblue][b](like the other forms, this is just for my amusement. Write whatever you'd like in this part.)[/b][/color][/color][/size]

Inventory:
User Image

User Image

If you would like to help support the charity, feel free to donate any unwanted gold/items
                                          to me! People who have donated to us in the past:
                                          -Voldymorty
                                          -Tholia
                                          -Short Melancholic
                                          -Lilliopian
                                          -Mint Munch
                                          -Kotatsu Hobo
                                          -UTOPIAN
                                          -Agent Of Dreams
                                          -Rajschboki
                                          -That Icarus Kid
                                          -Kinku Honda
                                          -c h e m i c a l spaz
                                          -Aura leigh Dragon
                                          -Alois Trancy - Claude
                                          -yummycupcakessparkles
                                          -Nuditea
                                          -Hatsune Shiori
                                          -GargalesisCallipygean
                                          -Pastel Balloons
                                          -TimeKeys
                                          -Sacrificial-End
                                          -pants overrated
                                          -Insomnesia
                                          -Until I Fart
                                          -Lord Of Fluff
                                          -Leonaenae
                                          -Heliko pylori
                                          -mn_426

User Image

Nimble Pants

User Image

Drive-by-beggar form:
                                          This form is for the people who just hit the thread and run. Yes, I accept these kind of people!
                                          Welcome them even. Know that if this is you, you're probably not going to receive much(probably
                                          gold/items valuing between 1-10K), but I'm still willing to help you out. DO NOT PM these forms
                                          to me. Just fill out the brackets, and post them in the thread.
                                          (Please delete the brackets when filling it out!)

[size=16][color=mediumseagreen]▄▀▄▀▄▀▄[/color][color=cadetblue][u][b][i]HEY[/i][/b][/u] Santa, I would like a donation![/color][color=mediumseagreen]▄▀▄▀▄▀▄[/color]
[size=11][color=mediumseagreen]My name is [b][color=cadetblue](Username)[/color][/b], and I'm here for my drive-by donation.
I'm questing a(n) [b][color=cadetblue](Quest item)[/color][/b], and I've made [b][color=cadetblue](How much you've raised)[/color][/b] out of [b][color=cadetblue](How much it costs)[/color][/b]
You should pick me, because [b][color=cadetblue](Give me a reason to pick you. It's mostly for my enjoyment and amusement. It's the least you could do if you're just hitting and running.)[/color][/b][/color][/size]

Regular form:
                                          This form is for the people that would like to stay and chat a little bit. Please don't stick around
                                          just to get a better donation, and then bolt as soon as you do. This form requires at least 10
                                          posts in the thread. If you fill it out before having at least those 10 posts, I'll treat you as a
                                          drive-by-beggar.

[quote="South Pole Santa"][/quote]
[size=16][color=mediumseagreen]▄▀▄▀▄▀▄[/color][color=cadetblue][u][b][i]HEY[/i][/b][/u] Santa, I would like a donation![/color][color=mediumseagreen]▄▀▄▀▄▀▄[/color]
[size=11][color=mediumseagreen][b][color=cadetblue](Greeting)[/color][/b], you should recognize me as [b][color=cadetblue](Username)[/color][/b], as I've been coming to your charity for [b][color=cadetblue](Hours? Days? Weeks? Months? Just give me an idea of how long you've been coming here!)[/color][/b]
I'd appreciate if you could help me on my quest to get a(n) [b][color=cadetblue](Quest item)[/color][/b].
Currently, I've raised [b][color=cadetblue](Amount you've raised)[/color][/b] out of [b][color=cadetblue](How much it costs)[/color][/b].
I'd much prefer it if you donated [b][color=cadetblue](Items/gold/either)[/color][/b] to me.
[url=(INSERT URL OF QUEST THREAD HERE IF YOU HAVE ONE)]Here[/url] is a link to my quest thread.
Thanks in advance!
[b][color=cadetblue](Username)[/color][/b]
P.S. [b][color=cadetblue](Give me a closing statement! Like the above form, it's mostly just for my enjoyment/amusement)[/color][/b]
[/color][/size]

User Image

Nimble Pants

User Image

Santa's 12 Days of Christmas!
                                    The first step in this contest is writing a letter to Santa. Send your letter to me in a PM,
                                    preferrably titled "Dear Santa." Look at the inventory below, and in your letter list as
                                    many items as you want for each category, within the limits. You can also throw in one or
                                    two
                                    items that aren't in my inventory on your list(anywhere from like, 100K-1.5M, or
                                    something), if you don't find much that you want. Make your letters unique! The more
                                    it stands out, the more likely you are to be picked. Don't just give me a list of items.
                                    And remember, the more competitive an item is, the less likely you are to receive it.

I'll be accepting letters right through to Christmas, so if I've already started giving out gifts,
                                    don't worry! You still have a chance to enter. Once the event starts, I'll be choosing one(or
                                    more) people for each day, between December 13th and December 25th, and that person
                                    will be receiving presents. The method of choosing is going to be mostly based on your
                                    letters
                                    , but might also loosely be based on thread activity, depending on how many
                                    people actually join.

Now get to writing up your letters! Good luck!
                                    Inventory:
                                    Pick up to four from:
                                    Rock Puppy
                                    Checkered Duet Jacket
                                    Ninja Sword
                                    Lovebird Plush
                                    Energetic Plantimal
                                    Yggdrasil Fae
                                    Dodo Bird
                                    Bone Scythe
                                    V-Day 2k11 Gloryheart Sword
                                    Astra-71: Foggy Night
                                    UHBT Hat
                                    Fai Coat

Pick up to four from:
                                    Nightfall Soiree
                                    Game of Pwns
                                    Lovey the Dove
                                    Firefly
                                    Civil Southern Soldier
                                    Astra-110: Verdant Waltz
                                    Ebony Sewell
                                    Blood Drop Brooch
                                    Ponzu the Panda
                                    Tama's Basket
                                    Coral Seafolk

Pick up to four from:
                                    Polar Bear Paraplush
                                    Daylight Toro the Bulltaur
                                    Jacked Up Boots
                                    Tiny Pixie Wings
                                    Sleepless Awake
                                    Albus Egg
                                    Powdy Pengy Slippers
                                    Atrum Egg
                                    Rich Camp Stacks of Gold
                                    Dark Forest Style
                                    10th Anniversary Mini Angelic Halo & Winglets
                                    Cup of Milk
                                    Demonic Anklets
                                    Flight of Fancy
                                    Maid 4 U

Pick up to two from:
                                    Somber Dreams Air
                                    Kottan Bell
                                    Grunny
                                    Grim Reaper
                                    Kodiak Grizzly Bear Slippers
                                    Enchanted Book

Pick up to two from:
                                    Seracila Pendant
                                    Dark Halo
                                    Demonic Innocense
                                    Bacon Bits
                                    Southtown Ghost Story
                                    Biancamella
                                    Checkmate
                                    Devoted Spica

Pick one from:
                                    Red Panda Slippers
                                    Dew Drop
                                    Song of Amour

Voldy's 12 Days of Christmas!
                                    I've decided to give away 20M to one lucky Gaian! To be considered for the prize, please write
                                    a "Dear Voldy" letter and PM it to Voldymorty. You can write whatever you want in the letter.
                                    Be creative! No mules please. Anyone found using mules to submit more than one letter will
                                    be disqualified. The winner will be announced on Christmas. The deadline for submitting the
                                    letter is December 22. In addition to the 20M prize, starting on December 13, 500k will be
                                    given out to one person every day until Christmas. The winner will be chosen using the RNG
                                    and you can win more than once. Good luck and happy holidays!

Christmas Gift Giving!
                                    If you'd like to give gifts for Christmas, but either don't necessarily know who to give them
                                    to, or don't care where they end up, this is for you! I'm taking any and all donations of gifts.
                                    On either Christmas Eve, or Christmas day(maybe the day after, if I'm super busy those
                                    days) I will rewrap, and regift all of the gifts I received at random. Might be to people who
                                    are active in the thread, or it might not be limited to the thread, probably mostly depends
                                    on how many I receive.

Gifts received: 3

Secret Santa!
                                    Limited to thread regulars. PM me if you're unsure of your regular status.
                                    Secret Santas are something everybody loves! Everybody gets a person that they have to
                                    send a gift to, and everybody gets a gift from somebody. Keep your gifts anonymous, to
                                    keep the spirit of the secret alive! To participate, just PM me before the deadline(unsure
                                    of when the deadline will be) for more details on how to enter. I'm not sure if I'm going to put
                                    a spending cap on this or not yet, but don't be too stingy!

Battle of the Pets!
                                    More of a game than a contest. The ultimate competition to see what animal is truly
                                    the best pet around! There will be a tournament-style bracket, and each round two pets
                                    will face each other in the polls. The polls will stay open for 5 days(subject to change)
                                    each. Whichever animal has the most votes by the end of that time period, advances
                                    through the bracket. The loser is gone for good(unless I decide to do a losers bracket,
                                    I haven't decided yet.) The bracket can be viewed here. Start submitting your votes!

RESULTS ARE IN!
                                    Supreme Champion: Penguins
                                    Worthy Adversary: Cats
                                    Maybe Next Time: Foxes

First person on page ___!
                                    (If the person is me, it'll go to the first person that isn't me on that page)
                                    -10 xXUnusually_UniqueXx - 5K
                                    -25 xXUnusually_UniqueXx - 10K
                                    -50 Fleedaddy - ~175K in items.
                                    -100 Broken Heart Production - Inky Wisp
                                    -150 Midnightglow18 - 50K
                                    -200 -Lustful_Lullabies- - 100K
                                    -250 Broken Logic BHP - 100K
                                    -300 Voldymorty - 0K. emotion_donotwant
                                    -400 Voldymorty - 0K scream
                                    -500 On hold
                                    -750 On hold
                                    -1000 Voldymorty - 0K

Post number:
                                    This goes by post number, INCLUDING the first post of the thread. Not what the number
                                    count is. I'm doing it this way because if it gets really busy, I'm going by whatever I get
                                    linked to by going to the threadurl/post#
                                    (If it's me, it'll go to the next person)
                                    -100 Yumitas - 5K
                                    -200 Chillaxasaurus - 5K
                                    -300 Fleedaddy - 10k
                                    -400 this is my name XD - 10K
                                    -500 s x p h i e - 20K
                                    -750 Fleedaddy - 20K
                                    -1000 Voldymorty - 25K
                                    -1250 Voldymorty - 0K emotion_donotwant
                                    -1500 Ines Verdelet - 10K
                                    -2000 Always in a Dream - 10K
                                    -2500 BloodAngel95 - 25K
                                    -3000 Voldymorty - 0K. emotion_donotwant
                                    -4000 On hold
                                    -5000 On hold
                                    -7500 On hold
                                    -10,000 On hold
                                    -15,000 0K

Spot the Penguin!
                                    Be the first person to quote any post with the following sprite, and win an easy 25K!
                                    User Image

Tektek Contest:
                                    I would like to make these Tektek contests a regular thing, but we'll just have to see how
                                    they go during the first few trial runs of them. Each one will have a theme, or be completely
                                    open, and the person that completes the best avi during that time will win the prize. The
                                    rules for each contest may change, so make sure you check the rules below before making
                                    your avis! When you have an avi completed, PM the avi to me as it'll be a lot easier
                                    for me to add it that way, if I don't have computer access. The winner will be decided on a
                                    points system. You'll be graded on the creativity/looks of the avi itself, along with how well
                                    you stayed within the guidelines of the specific contest. Good luck!

Note: You are allowed to make as many changes to your entree as you'd like, as
                                    long as it's within the time limit for doing so. Just PM me with any changes you've made!

Rules explained:
                                    Status: Whether or not it is currently open or closed for applicants.
                                    Start Date: The date and time that the contest opened, and started accepting applicants.
                                    Closing Date: The date and time that we are not accepting anymore applicants, or allowing anymore changes to your current avi.
                                    Entry Fee: The cost of entering the contest. This will probably never really be a thing, unless I decide to give out big prizes for a big event.
                                    Prize: Obviously, the prize you get for winning.
                                    Theme: The theme that all of the avis will have to follow. This could include items that must be used in your avi. The more you abide by the theme guidelines, the higher your chances of winning!
                                    Value: The total cost mark that you should try to stay within/around. This will either be strict, or relaxed. Strict meaning you need to get close to that price, the further you are away the more points you lose. Relaxed means you can be any amount under that cost, but still can't go too much over it.
                                    Contestants: All of the current entrees will be placed in this spoiler tag.

Start Date:
                                    Closing Date:
                                    Entry Fee:
                                    Prize:
                                    Theme:
                                    Value:
                                    Contestants:

Winners of Previous Contest: Zygnema

Lottery!
                                    The lottery will be an on-going thing. With each lottery, ticket prices may vary, prizes may
                                    vary, total amount of tickets may vary, and maximum per person may vary. These are just
                                    a few little things I've thought of to make each lottery unique and change it up a bit. One lottery
                                    maybe one winner, gets 100% of the ticket prices. The next might be one person gets a 100K
                                    item, the runner up gets 90% of the ticket prices. I'll just change things up with each lottery to
                                    keep it interesting. Once all of the tickets are sold, I will determine the winner by random
                                    number draw, and contact that person about their winnings.

Note: You won't be able to choose your numbers. I will just assign them in the order that
                                    they're sold, to make things easier. Also, try to either label the trade for the tickets, or let
                                    me know in the thread that you're buying tickets, just in case I miss out on you! If I did, just
                                    let me know, and I'll remedy the situation.

Lottery status: Open.
                                    Current ticket price: 1000g
                                    Max. per person: 5
                                    Total tickets: 50
                                    Prize: 100,000g
                                    Sold tickets:

User Image

Nimble Pants

User Image

These people have shown positive behavior within the charity for quite some time, and are
                                    well respected members of the community:

Voldymorty - Sticking around since the first week of the charity. Always friendly with new
                                    members and old members alike.

zenitea - Sticking around since the first week of the charity. Always friendly.

Ines Verdelet - Consistently pops in and out of the charity, and has been around
                                    since the early days.

ThanatosRising - Friendly, and consistently comes to the charity.

Midnightglow18 - Friendly, has stuck around since the early days of the charity, and
                                    always pops back in to say hello.

s x p h I e - Made the thread layout, is always friendly, and always comes back to say
                                    hello.

BloodAngel95 - Friendly, has been around since the early days of the charity.

User Image

The bad members of the charity. They've broken rules before, and have been ignored by the charity:

Fluffy Absol - Didn't read the first page, didn't follow simple rules.

Christopooh - Spamming the thread. Not following rules.

kawaii popstar - Didn't follow rules for donations.

G a m e O v e r -o- - Spamming/stretching page.

Larry The Thot - PMing me to beg for donations.

devinwilliamsking - Begging, didn't bother to read first page.

Charlesz1271 - Begging in PM, obviously didn't read the first page.

Stefans_lost_love - Begging, didn't bother to read the first page.

User Image

Nimble Pants

User Image

If you would like to advertise the charity, feel free to copy the code and post these banners in
                                  your signature/in your own thread! If you would like to make any additional banners, as well,
                                  I'd be happy to place them in here!

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/south-pole-charity-big-prizes-for-pages-50-100/t.86264237_1/][img]http://i975.photobucket.com/albums/ae233/ohaithar1/Charity/button2.png[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/south-pole-charity-big-prizes-for-pages-50-100/t.86264237_1/][img]http://i975.photobucket.com/albums/ae233/ohaithar1/Charity/Button1.png[/img][/url]

If you'd like to help advertise our Christmas contest, feel free to use the following banner:

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/south-pole-charity-40m-to-be-won-over-christmas/t.86264237_1/][img]http://i975.photobucket.com/albums/ae233/ohaithar1/Charity/z01.png[/img][/url]

User Image

If you would like to affiliate with us, I'd be happy to post your own banner in this section!
                                (Please, only if you have either a 200x40, or an 88x31 banner, for neatness-sake!)

User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image
                                User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image
                                User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                User Image

User Image

Nimble Pants

Nimble Pants

Nimble Pants

Nimble Pants

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff