Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Millionaire

I started a tank, but I can't afford any more than what I have in it right now. I'm aiming for a full Lila tank.
Currently, my tank consists of four Lilas, five lightning bugs, and two Hermit Cats.
I was hoping you lovely people of Gaia could help me out at least with the gold.
Lila donations would be phenomenal.
Aquarium items are appreciated.

Any donation will be rewarded with avi art smile Check out my siggy for samples.

Thanks a lot heart

Fashionable Millionaire

blaugh
heart Donators heart

KittyPopSoda--Fullmoon Background
irishgirl1017--Lila heart
Admiral Veiyr--15k and Hermit Cat smile

Wheezing Lunatic

bump biggrin pasta you gotta bump yourself a lot so it will keep coming up in the forum pulse or else your thread will die gonk

Fashionable Millionaire

KittyPopSoda
bump biggrin pasta you gotta bump yourself a lot so it will keep coming up in the forum pulse or else your thread will die gonk
Yeah I know. I've got a lot going on right now. Got a contest to judge lol. Should have waited to start this until after that...Hahaha!

Wheezing Lunatic

pennepasta
KittyPopSoda
Yeah I know. I've got a lot going on right now. Got a contest to judge lol. Should have waited to start this until after that...Hahaha!

oh yea that right lol biggrin

Wheezing Lunatic

Wheezing Lunatic

Fashionable Millionaire

KittyPopSoda
3nodding
Hey I need help!! Go to my contest thread and decide if the first or second one is the best haha. Btw you're third, so I'll be sending that trade soon.

Fashionable Millionaire

Fashionable Millionaire

Wheezing Lunatic

pennepasta
KittyPopSoda
3nodding
Hey I need help!! Go to my contest thread and decide if the first or second one is the best haha. Btw you're third, so I'll be sending that trade soon.
yaay awesome and ill go check lol :3

Fashionable Millionaire

Thankies smile

Fashionable Millionaire

Fashionable Millionaire

Fashionable Millionaire

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers