+1 1 100.0% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]

Dangerous Firestarter

18,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
✿ Welcome ✿

This quest has been ongoing for a while, but I finally decided to make a thread to track it heart

My quest is to have a collection of items on Gaia that are references to things like anime, television, and video games.

Table of Contents

ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ♡ About
ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ♡ Collection so far
ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ♡ Quests
ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ♡ How to Help

Dangerous Firestarter

18,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
✿ About ✿

I have been on Gaia since 2008 with a few breaks in between. I used to cosplay back then and I still do now, but recently, I started beginning a collection of items that are references to things I am interested in. For this thread, I've decided to share the collection of items I have already gotten, and keep track of items that I still need/want.

Dangerous Firestarter

18,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
✿ Collection so far ✿
These are the items I have already collected, but I also like having a few copies of each!
User Image

Dangerous Firestarter

18,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
✿ Quests ✿
Here is the list of items that I am looking for!
If you know of any items that I would be interested in that you don't see here, please link me them! These are items I don't have any copies of yet and are currently looking for heart
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
heart

Dangerous Firestarter

18,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
✿ How to Help ✿
There are several ways you can help me out if you're willing!

* Link me to items that may be of interest.
If you know of any items that don't appear on the list in the post above, go ahead and link me to the marketplace listing of the items. (at the moment the list I have is still being created, so it might come up!)

*Gifts!
Gifts are always appreciated, especially for items that have little to no listings (for example: FMAB, Madoka Magica, and Black Butler items almost have no listings for their items.)

*Finding sellers.
If you go through the Gaia Exchange and come across people selling items I have listed, it would be greatly appreciated it you link me to them so I can attempt buy.

*Purchase items from My Store!
My store is usually full of items, so be sure to take a peek!

Dangerous Firestarter

18,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

Dangerous Firestarter

18,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

Dangerous Firestarter

18,850 Points