Welcome to Gaia! ::

Man-Hungry Bear

User Image

Ticket Tracker Thread | Exchange Thread

Current Ticket Project Link

User Image

November, 2022.
Hi guys! I'm Bells, or you can call me Dave. I've been on Gaia since 2004, and this is my original account. Welcome to my quest thread, I can't believe it's already been twelve years since it opened. I used to have a big story in this section, about some past accomplishments and quests. I think it's time to just move on, but I hope that the moral of that old story stays! That moral is, we're a community and we help each other. I believe in karma, in a way. Pay the generosity forward, and we'll all be a little happier. The friends I have made through the years here have been wonderful. I look forward to many more! If you want to get to know me more simply start up a conversation!

Here are honorable mentions, but please also see my quest items for some of the most amazing Gaians that have helped me achieve my goals!

MadHatterzMouse - For being an awesome friend, and always finding time to come in here to chat. She killed me this year by giving me a Project Rainbow Ticket.
Voka - One of my Newest friends, a very loyal regular to my thread here, And has donated some very fine things indeed. She is my regular That I talk to most days and a very funny gal.
Cocoskitten - AKA Big Wang. My homegirl, She makes me laugh my butt off and donated Some really nice things in her day, since I met her at the Chocolate Latte Charity. COCO WHAT ABOUT THAT DAHLIA RAFFLE GIRL!
Mississippi Black Velvet - This girl right here, I can’t even begin. First of all she’s probably the nicest person to talk to. Very understanding and a great sense of humor. She has dominated my donation list since late 2013 and It’s just Been an incredible ride with her. One of the most supportive users. She’s been through some hell, and might be wading through some now. But I can always count on her. She’s got a very lovely daughter, and the stories about little Sophia crack me up.
Koko Truffle - A fiercely funny and generous friend who I’ve known for years now.
Luc - Always changing usernames, so I call Luc just Luc. During Kate's kickstart, sold them the rainbow ticket very nicely, alongside obtaining the Halo I donated to Kate's kickstart, Luc turned around and perma-gave me the Halo back! It was amazing. I can't say thank you enough for that, but if I get to buying another Halo, I will return one of them to Luc, as a thank you for giving me back my shiny gold donut. O 3 O

User Image

User ImageProject Rainbow Ticket
User ImageNovember Dark Mythrill Halo

User Image

User ImageProject Platinum Ticket
User ImageBaby Platinum Ticket

☐ Baby Golden Ticket In the Marketplace Obtained in collaboration with Doc Arkham! Thanks so much Doc!!
☐ Project Platinum Ticket In the Marketplace Fairy BaraMother Legitimately cried when this happened.
☐ Project Rainbow Ticket In the Marketplace Bought!
☐ Project Double Rainbow Ticket In the Marketplace - FLINT YOU BEAUTIFUL MAN
☐ Project Rainbow Ticket In the Marketplace MOUSE, VIVI heart heart
☐ Lucifer's Wings: Alchemized In the Marketplace
☐ Project Baby Rainbow Ticket In the Marketplace
☐ Generator Parcel In the Marketplace
☐ Project Rainbow Ticket Bought!

User Image

There have been so many over the past 18 years that I cannot even begin. I love each and every one of you that has!

Lirilei - User ImageMythrill Coin Package (500,000 Platinum) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sinnto - User ImageMythrill Coin Package (50,000 Platinum) Thank you!!
ChezaGrace - User ImageMythrill Coin (100,000 Platinum) for my Rainbow Ticket quest to recolor Dark King. TYSM. heart
Lirilei - User ImageMythrill Coin Package (500,000 Platinum) omg thank you!

User Image
Give me your affiliate code!

User Image
[url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/t.65398363/][img]https://i.imgur.com/B5E2J4A.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

Cat

bump and goodluck wink

Naughty Nerd

15,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • That One Hero 500
  • Threadmaster 200
I have a bump shop if you wanna buy some bumps
Reality's Bumps

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100