Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Open /Closed

User Image

"A place where your sexy fantasies and mine shall come true...in Gaia items anyways" =]

Beloved Gaian

User Image

User Image

Welcome to Orgasmic's Love Quest/ Contest Thread. Me and my dear friend Love decided to make one of these to make our quests come true. We have been on gaia since 2006 and we have loved gaia even though it changes so much. We have also been softies so we love donating as well. So we decided to join our heads and make a quest/contest thread. Cause that's just how we roll! Even though this is a quest thread, we like helping people out and honestly, it is better to give than to receive. We also wish to be able to interact with many of you as well with same goals and so on. I do believe that the word platypus is needed in this thread so I do suggest to be open to things that are completely weird and out of place. Post the word that needs highlighting so you may participate on the contests. xd

We intend to have many fun contest and be able to make new friends as of course reach our goals. So stay around and chat me lovelies. Get to know us and enjoy our contest and such.

User Image

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

User Image

Breathe them, live them, and abide by them

♪ Follow the Gaia TOS. It’s the law.

♪ No flaming. Please respect us. Treat us as you want to be treated.

Chatting is greatly encouraged but topics such as religion and politics are not allowed since they bring such disparity and drama. Take it to the GD.

♪ Should you have any personal problem with a fellow gaian, take it to PM’s. This is a drama-free zone.

Be nice. We’re quite the friendly gals =]

♪ Read the first page. All of it!

No stretching the page please. That’s probably one of the most annoying things ever.

♪ Please write in complete sentences. I, XixlovexrockX, for one, am a Grammar Nazi… so no posts with chat speak like this: “LYK OMG I SO WUNT TO WIN THOZE ITEMZZZ” >.>

♪ No stealing any pictures, banners, and avatar art that we post. If we find out it’s not going to be pretty.

Bumping will be allowed when necessary, for example, on contests.

♪ Do not quote the first page please

Somewhere in the first page, a secret words hides. If you do not post this word you will not be eligible for any of the prices. wink

Have fun! If you follow these rules you will have fun.

User Image

Beloved Gaian

User Image

I am : Online / Offline
User Image
Well let's get to know the girl behind the avi.

For those who wish to know, Melanie is the name. I was born on October 1st 1990. So yeah, I'm 18. I found this site when I was in high school and I told my friends about it. I have loved this site and still to this day enjoy.

I'm a girl with big dreams and random thoughts. I have a never ending imagination. I love to draw since art is my passion. I express myself very well through it. I used to do avi art, but I had stop. Who knows? Try to change my mind? I have a thing for neonic colors and and weird clothing. I have a boyfriend which I love very much.

I am to be a college student but I have decided to take a break for personal reasons. I may be very young but I have been through many things in life. I can try to give you the best advice I can, but no one will learn from others mistakes. I'm a happy easy going gal if you keep your state of mind on my good side.

Get to know me, you won't regret it.
User Image

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

I am online/offline

User Image

Welcome all beautiful creatures. My name is Andrea, an 19 year old bicurious female. You may call me Andy or Drea, or Loverock too <3. I am currently a Psychology major in the University of Puerto Rico where I’m currently residing. My love for helping people has translated to Gaia where I have become a regular in donations threads such as the original “Donate to the Person above You” (DTTPAY) thread and the “Rainbow DTTPAY”. In life, I have other loves: Friends, Family, My lovely boyfriend Photography, Art, -cough- Sex –cough-, etc ;D. I hope I’m just as interesting as this about me. Wish to get to know me better? PM me. I don’t bite…that hard.

User Image

Beloved Gaian

User Image

User Image
In this awesome post Love and I will post our wished items.
Any kind of donation will be loved no matter big nor small....nor medium. xd
Donations to the thread will also be loved since we may need them as well to keep giving to all you loving donators!
*When donating, PLEASE post to who it may be. [Orgasmic-cliche, XixlovexrockX or the thread]

User Image
Quests!!!

Memi's Quest:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
QUESTING AT THE MOMENT:
User Image

User Image
Andy's Quest:

User Image
Donations!!!

Thread= Purple
Damian Escoria - 10K
xoxoSweetluv - 2.5K

Andy= Teal
xoxoSweetLuv - 5K

Memi = Cyan
Holy skullxXx - 4K
xoxoSweetLuv - 5K

User Image

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

User Image

Tektek Contest!!!!

Ok so this next contest will be one of Orgasmic's and Love's fave thing to do

Tektekking!!!!
And The chosen theme is .... around an item . This item : User Image Gogh Reed!

These are the rules :

♪ There is gonna be an entry fee of 500g. Send a trade titled "Entry Fee" to Orgasmic-cliche or XixlovexrockX.
♪ There will be 10 contestants. When we have 10 people the contest will start.
♪ Voting will take place on the poll. The first person to have 20 votes will win. If there were to b a tie, there will be a tiebraker of 25 then
THERE IS NOT GONNA BE ANY CHEATING WHATSOEVER meaning if we suspect that you're bribing people to vote for you, you will be disqualified.
♪ We encourage you guys to be creative meaning don't use the complete set of the item. There is no limit as for the gold or how many poses of the item you may use. Complete freedom. =D

Prize

Sealed Envelope September 2009

User Image

Beloved Gaian

User Image

User Image
Here we will post many things such as contest winners and other important stuff!

Be sure to check this constantly, you never know when you may miss something.
User Image

Our First Winners:
Orgasmic-Neno and xoxoSweetluv!!!
Congrats for your wins!! Hope you stay around some more!!
Our tektek winner!!
Holy skullxXx -wins september letter of 09!!

User Image

Happy Birthday Andy!! Your 19!!! Wooooo!!

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

User Image

Care to sponsor us? Want some promotion on our thread ? PM us.

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/orgasmic-s-love-a-quest-contests-thread-win-10k-on-page-10/t.53579535_1/][img]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i23/Surukune/request35.png[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/orgasmic-s-love-a-quest-contests-thread-win-10k-on-page-10/t.53579535/][img]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i23/Surukune/2cxsw7p.png[/img] [/url]

Links out =]

User Image

User Image

Beloved Gaian

User Image
WE ARE OPEN!!!

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tektek Contestants

1.xoxoSweetLuv
User Image
2. Orgasmic-Neno
User Image
3. Holy skullxXx
User Image
4. ll Paparazzi ll
User Image
5. HollowedDemonSoul
User Image
6. I dorki cookii monster I