Welcome to Gaia! ::

Here's a llama, there's a llama, and another little llama, llama, llama..

DUCK! 0.54545454545455 54.5% [ 6 ]
Lama? 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
the orange slayed the rake? 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 1 ]
Ever present poll wh*re option 0.27272727272727 27.3% [ 3 ]
you crazy! 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 111 112 113 > >> >>> »|

.~Welcome!~.

User Image
(done by Artistic G4m3r)

I GOT MA SCARF! After returning to Gaia after years long haitus, I come back to find LITERALLY everything different. Including the economy, which has just allowed me to get my scarf! So now I gotta figure out what I'm gonna convert this place into since I put so much work into it.

Contents:

heart Intro
heart Rules
heart Donations
heart Progress
heart Black List
heart Services
heart Cool Links
heart Regulars

Kaltaka is currently : Working
Kaltaka's project is: saving money

*this thread is a constant work in progress smile *

R.I.P. Brenton Lowe - "Good Night Grandpa. Your scholar will make you proud" - 10/2/06
R.I.P. Barbara Bari - "Thanks for being a amazing friend and professor. CSE lost it's greatest quality" - 12/22/06

.~Intro~.

User Image(image done by the awesome Ignorii!!)
Hi there! Well, welcome to my quest thread for the much prettyful Angelic Scarf. But Kal! You were done with your quests weren't you? Where's the charity? Yeah, well, after much deliberation (which I wish I had done sooner) the scarf was always on my wish list and I've finally decided to go for it. Well about myself:

Gaia I have found to be an amazing place, where I have made plenty of friends, get to have fun, and where I met someone who will always have a special place in my heart.

.~Kaltaka's Advice~.
~ Go after donation/rare items first. Commons will always be the same price.
~ Donating is always a plus! Selling the letters really helps!!
~ Of course, posting and poll whoring are helpful.
~ Good Luck!

.~Kaltaka's Dream~.
I've actually decided to quest after the much desired Angelic Scarf. Why? I've wanted one since I joined and made my first avi with GAC. (And I thought they were expensive at 300 K!). So That's what I'm questing for now. The Charity will be closed until I reach the scarf. Until then.. I think I shall be converting the thread back to a quest thread instead of a charity thread. I know it won't be a picnic in the park, or short for that matter, but I'm gonna go for it.

~Fun stuff~.
I've been Licked by S.P.A.Z!! whee

NEW -

Please do not take into advice this
information. This is why the market is so inflated and your dream items are further from your reach. Yes, it is a valid way to increase your money, BUT AT OTHER PEOPLE'S EXPENSES. Battle inflation: - do not buy inflated items - sell letters for lower than the marketplace value in the exchange - encourage others to deflate (don't harrass them though!) -
.~Rules~.

User Image
.~Rules~.

arrow Follow Gaia's TOS
arrow Chit chat is allowed and encouraged
arrow No flames please
arrow No hijacking the thread
arrow No begging via pm's or whatever
arrow Have fun!
arrow Bumps are cool. Donations are cooler. Having fun and hanging out is absolutely awesome.

Fake Kat
We, the Questors of Gaia, are on a set path for an item(s). We choose to work specifically for this goal, and no other. We will not spend nor donate our gold till our own quest is complete. We shall not accept gold from other Questors. When we are not questing, or have finished our quest(s) we shall donate to other Questors so they may also complete their quests. This is our pledge, and our promise. We shall not give up.
~Fake Kat

.~Donators~.

The list of kind people on Gaia that helped me so far! If you yourself are questing, please wait until you're done with your quest before donating (I know you want your item too!).

.~{Donators for my quests}~.
BelMel - 600 g
LizzBlizz - 60
CheetahEclipse - 70
chubby-cub - 60
Rahmoon - 60
Angelwings4me - (through an annonymous source) penggy slippers!
VampireNatalie - Lift messenger bag
AsuraSyn - 50

User Image
.~{Donations for the scarf}~.
Pouncer - 2100 g heart heart
blinkster06 - Sealed Letter June 06 heart
*Name Here* Charity - 136 g
~Accelerando~ Music Charity - 500 g ^_^
Anti-Apathy Charity - 500 g ^_^
ZZN Charity - 950 eek heart
TickTickBOOM! Charity ([Pookie Face]) - 1500 g heart heart
Fire and Ice Charity (Goddess of Sexy) - 4300 g total, User Image eek heart
LordRiddle - User Image(x2), User Image(x4), User Image(x3), User Image(x2), User Image(x3) eek heart
[:. Pan.da Lov.e Ch.arity .:] (Tetsumayou) - 500 g heart
Tainted Light Charity (TLC) - 1500 g eek heart
eclara - 500 g heart
chubbycub - User Image, User Image, User Image heart
A Fairytale Princess Charity (..Fairytale_Queen..) - 2000g heart heart
Kanshisha no Yume - 2000 g heart eek
arononkorr - User Image, User Image, User Image heart
The Donator's Garden (TheDonatorsGarden) - 1032 g heart biggrin
H.E.R.O. P! Chairity (UnknownHero13) - 1000 g heart
The Septober Charity (Razzly Star) - 2000 g and User Image heart biggrin
Golden Clover Charity (rockIN cLOVEr) - 10000 g eek heart OMG LOVE THEM!

(All links to above charities can be found in the Links post down below)
(Artsie done by the amazing The Butchers Daughter!)
.~Quest~.
User Image
Quest Progress:
User Image
Angelic scarf
Price: This item has no specific price
Store: Not available in stores
Description: They say the fabric that was used to make this scarf came from Angel feathers that fell from the heavens.

Date first appeared on Gaia: 2003-12-24
Found In: Thank You Letter for Dec 2003

As of 11/7/10:
MP: 8,850,000 - 9,570,000
Lucky devil: ???

Started: June 5, 2006

4/1/11 - Started a 3 month internship in Florida for marine bio!!! yay!

11/1/10 - still working hard and trying to balance classes, work, home, and social life as you will when you graduate college. I don't get time online due to real life responsibilities, but I'm not stopping questing.

5/1/10 - Just realized that there was no way to link to me and that I needed a banner/button. Luckily, I found AquaGurl14's thread and she made beautiful graphics for me. Check her out!

3/6/10 - Happy Belated New year and valentines day and all that jazz. Work'n like a dog and trying to get back to narrowing down my life's path. Still visiting gaia and putting gold towards payments. The numbers don't change much because I usually send in whooper payments and it takes a while to go through.

8/26/09 - Just finished a brutal 6 week course for the GRE and took it this morning. I'm working really hard for a friend's wedding (i'm a bridesmaid)

4/2/09 - Due to economy, I'll be moving back in with my folks end of may. I'll be able to hopefully save up some money and pay for fixing my car, then put more effort into gaia.

1/2/09 - Happy New year! Been sick lately, but getting better. Still work'n on the scarf and sent in a whopper of a payment. smile

10/21/08 - Moved in with my friend in June in my first ever apartment. Yayness! Sadness though is that all funds have been drained drastically and are still in uber recovery mode, so needless to say, that'll affect my progress on here. Also this new lifestyle leaves very little time for computer.

2/22/08 - Alright couple things. I got a sweet @$$ donation from the Golden Clover Charity. Luf them like no other. Secondly, I took down Angelic Silver Wolf's Charity link cause it closed last year and doesn't look like it'll open evar. I may take down Spazz's quest link cause I haven't seen her in forever and a day. Other than that, I'm work'n hard irl, studying hard, and hoping to move in with a friend of mine.

1/1/08 - Happy New Year! So far, just work'n my butt off. I made this year's resolution to move out of my parent's house.

10/2/07 - One year anniversary of my grandpa

9/6/07 - On a week long trip to Ireland baby! yay!

7/4/07 - Happy 4rth! Going on a week road trip to PA with friends. Wish me luck in being a referee between said friends razz

6/20/07 - Oh dear. Due to new bank rules and real life influences, The Price Locker (the service that obtained the scarf for me and that I have to pay off to get said scarf) is on haitus and have been for a while. I'm starting to worry... btw, I picked up more hours at work so hopefully this summer won't be too much of a strain financially.

5/4/07 - Finals are done and I am graduat'n baby!!!!

4/10/07 - Returned from Easter Break and visiting family. Just try'n to keep up with all responsibilities now.

3/15/07 - Taking a week off because of comps. AHHHHH!

3/5/07 - Artistic G4m3r made a beautiful banner for the page! yay!

1/23/07 - Still needing help. My work pile just increased ten fold and here at college, there's something up with the network so I can't connect to gaia servers to play their games (which equals no way to earn gold easily). Other than that, still work'n on my dream.

12/27/06 - ^_^ The lovely people at the Price Locker were able to lock an angelic scarf for me! Now all I have to do is pay it off! I'm still gonna need help, as there is interest every day that it's held and not fully paid. Keep encouraging me guys and gals!

8/29/06 - NEW Notice: Lately, I've barely been able to get on Gaia due to increasing time spent toward real life issues. My grandfather died, dealing with beginning senior year in college (omg, I dun wanna leave gonk ) and other things. So I guess I have to admit, I might need some help with this. I'm not saying "donate now, or else!". Just if you could spare some, please consider me as a candidate. If not, don't worry bout it.

The items that where here are now in storage for safekeeping. I might sell them towards the end of paying off the scarf.
.~Black List~.

User ImageList of people who have been rude to myself or others, who have disobeyed the rules, and... well, you get the picture. All are not necessarily found from this thread - I check other threads too. So it's kinda like a universal blacklist from whatever I see, whenever I remember to see it. If you have an issue with your name being up here, TOUGH COOKIES. Don't bother coming after me, I will block you, and don't bother getting a mod, they will laugh at you.

.~Blacklisted~.

showenbe - for begging in a pm.
Yichuri - hacked account from Gifting Faeries

.~Greylisted~.

Greylist is for people who have offended myself or disrespected me or another person. Mostly, people that buy my items and I have found out have resold them again for a higher price immediately after buying (inflators). As my views are pointed out previously, I have little respect for inflators. Also expanded to include any aspect outside of inflation during my travels in gaia. Rudeness online or in real life should not be tolerated and you should learn from it.

ZeeCrazayHobo - inflated YARLY hat after purchase from me
j-eemo13 & Cassandra3000 - rudeness in lying in zOMG
chaos mage123 - rudeness in zOMG
aMiraLee - very rude and mean in zOMG

(artwork done by the amazing Sanctus Allam)
.~Store/Services~.

User Image
.~Services~.

Currently, services are closed. I simply don't have the time (not to mention the skills) to draw avi art at the moment.
Examples:
(see image to right)

Finished art:
~Chubby-cub
~LizzBlizz

.~Store~.

Check out my marketplace store for current listings.
.~Links~.

.~Link Meh~.

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/kal-s-quest-angelic-scarf/t.8500920/][img]http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu314/Kaltaka/88x31j.png[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/kal-s-quest-angelic-scarf/t.8500920/][img]http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu314/Kaltaka/bannerotx.png[/img][/url]

Here is a list of cool links should you feel the need to visit or donate to other people also! Since I'm finding a lot of charities and links, I'm going to be taking the smallest image available. Not to be disrespectful or anything, but just to save space for everyone's image.

UPDATED: 4/15/10

User Image
♥ Meeki's Charity House ♥

.~Other Cool Quests~.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ayanah's Quest
Bra_Nutty's Quest

.~Art Shoppes~.

User Image
User Image
.~Bumpers~.

Those that frequent the thread enough for me to see. If your not up on here, don't feel bad or ticked. This is just who I see most often. (image done by the cool Reapers Ritual!)

~Official Regulars~
thelordnikon
Fleaball
Gekido Yuga
AsuraSyn
XianKai
Blackieblack
LizzBlizz
Crystal Dice
Architect Eyes
Artistic G4m3r

Quick Reply