Total Votes:[ 108 ]
1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 >

B R A I N's Wife

Brainy Zealot

24,075 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Firestarter 200
  • Divine Donator 100
A Quest for The Ultimate Accolade~ Gaia's most stunning creation to date...

User Image

*waves, shuffling around nervously* Um, hi there. I'm Shi ^_^ I've been on Gaia since early 2005 (Damn; 9 years already?!). I've loved every minute of being on here. From my first days finding the site after a friend on Neopets recommended it for the roleplay forums, to the very first item that was donated to me (a royal blue kimono; I still have it, and I love it). I spent the best part of my first 7 years on here questing for, what was, to me, the ultimate item on here; the angelic halo. A friend of mine I made on here had wanted it; I didn't think they were achievable - especially by someone who was as kind and generous as he was. I was wrong. Unfortunately, he didn't manage to achieve his dream, so I did my best to do it for him. With the help of wonderful users, kind strangers and amazing friends, I managed to save enough for my halo.

I've run numerous charities and events since, along with a number of other threads. I've currently got a hangout thread in the chatterbox forum that I love spending time in, and enjoy donating through c: However, now, I need to ask for help again. *winces and looks down*. I am trying to achieve the following item...

User Image

[Previews of how this will look...]

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Is this item hard to achieve? Yes. Is it controversial? Apparently so. Why do I want it? I will admit, I am a huge fan of BRAIN's. Back when I started in 2005, he was already a bit of a legend. When I joined The Hoarding Guild, Gaia took on a whole new meaning for me; suddenly, there were these people explaining how things worked on Gaia; it wasn't just about hoping for the best and stumbling my way through the exchange and market place. BRAIN was welcoming, and friendly, and funny - even to a complete n00b like me. Back when he only had one doll out in 2013, he was kind enough to lend it to me for the best part of a year, before I could finally scrape together the gold to make a half-decent offer on one.

There are 25 BRAINtology's on Gaia. Brain has one, which understandably isn't for sale. Another user and friend of mine has one that was gifted to him; understandably, this also is not for sale. The remaining 23 belong to the ticket owner, who would like just shy of 700B per doll. No trades, no items; just the pure. The goalposts have changed. Items only, since recent inflation.

This is my goal.

I need 700B pure 2 angelic halos++, in order to autobuy a BRAINtology. This item will be for keeps. It will be greatly appreciated, and worn near enough constantly. That's still a lot of gold to collect - which is why I am here. I...need help *blushes*. I've got no chance of raising that much pure without some help. Between the changing economy and my giveaways, I don't have the same amount of gold that I used to.

Any and all help toward getting a BRAINtology will be greatly appreciated, and recorded here. Thank you so much for taking the time to check out my thread; I really appreciate your time c:

~Ladyshi
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/help-a-girl-out-_-a-fangirl-s-quest-for-greatness/t.92199209/][URL=http://s28.photobucket.com/user/R-e/media/zumN9m9_zpsb2dc899b.jpg.html][IMG]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c206/R-e/zumN9m9_zpsb2dc899b.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/url]

B R A I N's Wife

Brainy Zealot

24,075 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Firestarter 200
  • Divine Donator 100
A huge thanks to...

B R A I N
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
emotion_jawdrop
Unlucky Dan 1bil emotion_jawdrop
Mystic_cannabinoid Solar Starset emotion_kirakira
Nose Picking Fun - 2b, flatline love, vittoria's intimates, lulu, runcible spoon renewal emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_hug
Blood Promise 298,786,307 emotion_kirakira
Menstrual Cramps Alruna's rose 14th gen x3, Timmy 6th gen, antique shop 8th gen x2, gift of the gods, pink fireworks kimono x3, dark lady soldier sake, terra carina eek emotion_hug
B R A I N - el Guapo x6 emotion_jawdrop emotion_hug emotion_jawdrop
Anon - Psychedelic Submersible
B R A I N - 7.5b emotion_jawdrop crying emotion_jawdrop emotion_hug
The Grim Creeper 6,969,696,969 emotion_awesome
Vending Inc - heart hair pin + April Dark Mythrill Devil Tail
'anon' shiro~ 250m emotion_hug
Jayce Reinhardt - royal invitation <3
Triple Tea - chocolate coin x40 + 8 safecracker emotion_hug emotion_jawdrop crying
Tuberculosis Bill - 7.5b + l33t gamer + nano C emotion_jawdrop emotion_hug crying

I really appreciate all of the help. Thank you all so much emotion_hug emotion_kirakira emotion_hug

LadyShi's Husband

Handsome Noob

I GIVE THIS THREAD AN OVER 9000 APPROVAL!!!

Married Noob

Ruthless Sex Symbol

15,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image heart ~Foxy Bump!~ heart User Image
Foxy wishes all the Luck in the world to you an this amazing questical
-wish on a few of these shooting stars behind me while we're at it emotion_kirakira

Noob

Kawaii Baby

19,075 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Object of Affection 150
rofl get it together

B R A I N's Wife

Brainy Zealot

24,075 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Firestarter 200
  • Divine Donator 100
B R A I N
I GIVE THIS THREAD AN OVER 9000 APPROVAL!!!
:tacklehugs: Thank you hun emotion_kirakira

B R A I N's Wife

Brainy Zealot

24,075 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Firestarter 200
  • Divine Donator 100
lI_DeVoN_II
heart
emotion_hug emotion_hug

B R A I N's Wife

Brainy Zealot

24,075 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Firestarter 200
  • Divine Donator 100
Madame_Fox
-wish on a few of these shooting stars behind me while we're at it emotion_kirakira
*wishes on ALL OF THE STARS* Loving your new avi hun emotion_hug Thank you for the luck emotion_kirakira

B R A I N's Wife

Brainy Zealot

24,075 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Firestarter 200
  • Divine Donator 100
Unlucky Dan
heart [/quoteThank you so so much hun ;__; *tacklehugs*

LadyShi's Husband

Handsome Noob

Kawaii Onyx
rofl get it together
donate to shi

u rich emotion_awesome

Ruthless Sex Symbol

15,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
LadyShi
Madame_Fox
*wishes on ALL OF THE STARS* Loving your new avi hun emotion_hug Thank you for the luck emotion_kirakira

ehehe thank you redface emotion_hug an you are very welcome beautiful 4laugh heart

B R A I N's Wife

Brainy Zealot

24,075 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Firestarter 200
  • Divine Donator 100
Kawaii Onyx
rofl get it together
you have the most kawaii avi at the moment onyx-kuuun emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items