Total Votes:[ 13 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Wicked Magician

17,025 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Tycoon 200
gaia_angelleft Intro Post // Table of Contents gaia_angelright

Welcome to Dr. Ruth's Impossible Quest Thread! I'm Ruth (I also answer to Gigi) and I'll be your host today.

Next Major Milestone: My 15th Gaiaversary is January 20th, 2020!

I started this thread way back in 2015, to help me get back on my feet after an enormous hiatus. I was just getting used to inflation and had no real concept of just how many different items were available nowadays (so, so many gonk )! Now that I've gotten more familiar with the marketplace, and we've updated to platinum, this thread is becoming something slightly different - a place to track my progress with my ridiculous quest to obtain every item recolor I love. Not every item recolor ever (though it sometimes feels that way sweatdrop ) but rather only the ones I know I can definitely put to use on my avatar.

Even if you don't feel like donating to help me out, I would love to have you hang out and chat. Gaia was my internet home for a really long time, and I would love for it to feel like that again. Let's get to know each other (in the least creepy, stalkerish way, please) and maybe along the way I'll find a way to help you out with your quests as well!

I will be keeping track here of recolors (from both cash and gold shops) I am questing and those I already own, sorted alphabetically by shared keyword. Any donations/tips I get will be incredibly appreciated by me and tucked neatly into my savings on my mule, Dr. Ruth Lite. heart

Please be patient while I format these posts and make them all pretty! smile

-----

10/1/18 :: Massive re-organization underway. Instead of questing full recolor sets of items, I'm now only questing items in specific color schemes. So I'll be re-doing this thread or possibly making a new one. Unsure. ATM thread is closed while I update though.

3/8/15 :: Tracking Incomplete - closer than ever, though! Aiming to be finished with that portion by 3/13 so that I can begin my month-long Birthday Bonanza! biggrin Also: I have successfully completed 3 of my desired recolor collections! biggrin Woohoo!
3/8/15 :: Tracking Incomplete - closer than ever, though! Aiming to be finished with that portion by 3/13 so that I can begin my month-long Birthday Bonanza! biggrin Also: I have successfully completed 3 of my desired recolor collections! biggrin Woohoo!
2/24/15 :: Tracking Incomplete - will be adding to this over the next week or so. Gathering all the item images and links takes time. biggrin Feel free to hang out and chat while I get things set up!

-----

Table of Contents

1. Intro Post // Table of Contents
2. About Me
3. Questing/Tracking Information
4. Questing/Tracking Information
5. Questing/Tracking Information
6. Questing/Tracking Information
7. Donators
8. My Avatar Gallery Part 1
9. My Avatar Gallery Part 2
10. Quote Me!

Wicked Magician

17,025 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Tycoon 200
gaia_angelleft About Me gaia_angelright

I'm Gigi (middle name Ruth), and I'm 31 years old. My birthday is April 13th and my Gaiaversary is January 20th. I'm a single mom of two children, a girl (7), and a boy (2). I also have 2 cats. I don't post pictures of my kids online for privacy reasons.

My favorite TV Shows are: Supernatural, Sherlock, Agent Carter, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Doctor Who, The Good Wife, Once Upon A Time, The Defenders/Jessica Jones/Daredevil/Luke Cage, Nashville, Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra, Sword Art Online, Broadchurch, The Expanse, Madame Secretary, Queer Eye, Grace and Frankie, Into the Badlands, Sense8, Star Trek: The Next Generation, Stargate: Atlantis/Universe, The West Wing, and Firefly.

I am a huge shipper. Please come talk to me about: Destiel, Johnlock, Steggy, Stucky, McShep, Cartinelli, Fitzsimmons, the 12th Doctor and River Song, Outlaw Queen, Literally any ship from TWW and Firefly, anything. The Gaia ships I vocally support are: Logan/Agatha, and Mirai/Myself. Someday I will get a mint ticket and Mirai and I will probably go on a date to a beach somewhere and talk about fish. <3 I also ship Flick.

My favorite books are: The Harry Potter Series, The Black Jewels Trilogy, The Way of Kings Series, The Circle of Magic and The Circle Opens, The Wheel of Time Series, every historical fiction I can get my hands on set in either biblical times, Tudor-era England, or revolutionary America.

I love to listen to music, sing, dance, read books, write, crochet, play video games, and scrapbook.

Feel free to drop by and chat with me about literally any of these things, even if you don't intend to donate. I love making new friends!

Wicked Magician

17,025 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Tycoon 200
gaia_angelleft Questing/Tracking Information gaia_angelright

Adorkable Bea Recolors
Owned:
User ImageUser Image
Desired:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Alleycat (All) Recolors
Owned:
Desired:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Beyond Recolors
Owned:
Desired:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Birthstone Streaks Recolors
Owned:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Desired:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Bitter Tart Recolors
Owned:
Desired:
COMPLETE!

Brushstroke Recolors
Owned:
User Image
Desired:

December M Recolors
Owned:
User Image
Desired:

Diedrich Recolors
Owned:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
Desired:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Emo Bag Recolors
Owned:
Desired:
COMPLETE!

Fallout Recolors
Owned:

Desired:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Fan Of Recolors
Owned:
Desired:
User Image

Garage Band Recolors
Owned:
Desired:

Grunny Plushie Recolors
Owned:
Desired:
COMPLETE!

~UNDER CONSTRUCTION~

Wicked Magician

17,025 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Tycoon 200
gaia_angelleft Questing/Tracking Information gaia_angelright

Her Embrace Recolors
Owned:

Desired:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hunted Ones Recolors
Owned:
User ImageUser Image
Desired:

Indie Inamorato Recolors
Owned:
Desired:
User ImageUser Image

Lowtoppies Recolors
Owned:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Desired:
COMPLETE!

(Mr.) March Recolors
Owned:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Desired:

Mimi Neko Recolors
Owned:

Desired:

Mood Bubble Recolors
Owned:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Desired:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Mustachio Recolors
Owned:
User Image
Desired:

~UNDER CONSTRUCTION~

Wicked Magician

17,025 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Tycoon 200
gaia_angelleft Questing/Tracking Information: gaia_angelright

Nom Nom Recolors
Owned:
Desired:

Persephone Recolors
Owned:
User Image
Desired:
User ImageUser Image

Protagonist Recolors
Owned:
Desired:

Reality Recolors
Owned:

Desired:

Red's Hood Recolors
Owned:
Desired:

Schoolboy Recolors
Owned:
User Image
Desired:

Shooter Recolors
Owned:
User ImageUser Image
Desired:

Sketchbook Recolors
Owned:
Desired:

~UNDER CONSTRUCTION~

Wicked Magician

17,025 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Tycoon 200
gaia_angelleft QuestingQuesting/Tracking Information: gaia_angelright

Tooth Fairy Recolors
Owned:
Desired:

Unsorted Monthly Collectible/Donation Item Recolors
Owned:
Desired:

Wasteland Recolors
Owned:
Desired:

~UNDER CONSTRUCTION~

Wicked Magician

17,025 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Tycoon 200
gaia_angelleft Donators gaia_angelright

Gold Donators:
gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold
ImThatRogue - 1,000,000,000 gaia_star

Tippers (this thread only):
gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold
Torhu-chan cat_4laugh
AquaParfait whee

Item Donations & Donators:
gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond
User Image User Image :: ImThatRogue eek heart heart
User Image :: "The Quest Fairy" Anonymous Donation heart
User Image :: Strategically Lamee emotion_jawdrop emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart
User Image :: The Faceless Old Lady That Lives in Your House Anon rofl heart
User Image :: Torhu-chan heart

Wicked Magician

17,025 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Tycoon 200
gaia_angelleft Avatar Gallery Part 2009-2016 gaia_angelright

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wicked Magician

17,025 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Tycoon 200
gaia_angelleft Avatar Gallery 2017-Current gaia_angelright

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wicked Magician

17,025 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Tycoon 200
gaia_angelleft Quote Me! gaia_angelright

Wicked Magician

17,025 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Tycoon 200
gaia_angelleft Feel Free To Hangout And Chat! gaia_angelright

Wicked Magician

17,025 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Tycoon 200
bump smile

Shadowy Rogue

11,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Dr. Ruth

Welcome back to Gaia! Look out for a trade coming your way~! ^u^

Hopeless Completionist

Best of luck completing your quest! ^^

Wicked Magician

17,025 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Tycoon 200
ImThatRogue
Dr. Ruth

Welcome back to Gaia! Look out for a trade coming your way~! ^u^

Thank you! For both! biggrin I'm glad to be back!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff