Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

★RESPLENDENCE★
A QUEST

YEARS HAVE PAST when I first opened my first quest thread. Originally named as Ever Evolving, my quest was focused on collecting first generation evolving items. I change it to Pitch Perfect after a couple of years because of the movie craze. And now I'm moving back into my beautiful beautiful quest for evolving items. And I am almost done!

Help me have my happy ever after! Post, heart, or donate! Have a pleasant day!

EVOLVING ITEM COLLECTION COMPLETE!

xxx
introductions●thelaw●thefairytale●theprincess●thepursuit●thebenevolent●themaleficent●thehappyeverafter
User Image
THE LAW
OBEY OR BE EXILED

NUMBER ONE. Follow the TOS.
NUMBER TWO. Remember the rules that your momma used to tell you. Momma knows best. Or your Daddy if you're a Daddy's girl. Or a Granny's boy. Or a teacher's pet. Whoever it is as long as you do what a good person does.
NUMBER THREE. An exception to their rule would be "Don't talk to strangers." Here at Resplendence, it's better to engage in conversation. A simple hi, some small talk about the weather, or saying how nice a dress looks even if you don't like the material. Just don't give your password, your phone number, your address, and more information that Gaia never asked you about.
NUMBER FIVE. I love you. Love me back, will you? Send a gift. Now. Yes. Do it. Hihihi
NUMBER SIX. I know how to count. I just didn't want to put a number four. Did you notice?

introductions●thelaw●thefairytale●theprincess●thepursuit●thebenevolent●themaleficent●thehappyeverafter
User Image
THE FAIRY TALE
HOW IT ALL BEGAN

Once upon a time, in a faraway land, there lived a king and a queen. They peacefully ruled the land and everything was good. The queen then bore a beautiful princess. Everyone in the kingdom celebrated for a week. On the last day, three benevolent fairies were to give a gift to the princess. One gave her the gift of beauty. Te second one gave the gift of song. But before the third could offer hers, the evil fairy arrived. You know where this is going, this is Aurora's story. Remember the Sleeping Beauty? Yep, that's her. Well, we kind of have the same story but the maleficent fairy, named Maleficent, gave me the curse of NOCLOTHESIUS, the curse of no clothes hihihi. (My English teacher should give me an F for creativity if she reads this.) The only way to save the baby princess is to cloth her everyday with precious clothes, only the shining, shimmering, splendid type because her evil fairy is kind of demanding. If not, she will always be naked and unable to wear clothes. No, that will make the bad boys happy, not Maleficent. Then if not, she will dun-dun-dun, die. Sounds scarier, eh? Just help her have a happy ending. You could make a better story if reading this was a pain XD

User Image
THE PRINCESS
THE FAIREST OF THEM ALL

THE FAIR PRINCESS is named Tarts. She is a senior college student taking up occupational year and one semester away from internship. (I've been a good student yey!) Her 20th birthday is coming up, that's on January 3 of next year. Her favorite color is blue and she loves sparkly things. Despite this, she is a spendthrift in real life and is barely an impulsive buyer despite the massive wealth in her kingdom. Ok, this princess thing makes me sound schizophrenic. I'm a hobo in need of clothes. So help me with my quest and gimme some love hihi.

You can visit my horrible profile and leave a comment, or leave a nice post on this thread, or send a private message if you want to know me better. heart

introductions●thelaw●thefairytale●theprincess●thepursuit●thetreasure
thebenevolent●themaleficent● thetowngames●thehappyeverafter
User Image
THE PURSUIT
THE QUES T FOR DECENCY

BECAUSE WALKING NAKED around the town is indecent enough, let us help Tarts acquire a better wardrobe and provide her dresses fit for a princess.

Here's the royal designer's suggestions:

ᴇνᴏʟνιɴɢ ιᴛᴇᴍ cᴏʟʟᴇcᴛιᴏɴ
Quote:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

ᴏɴcᴇ ιᴛ ɢᴇᴛs ιɴ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʀᴅʀᴏʙᴇ, ιᴛ ɴᴇνᴇʀ cᴏᴍᴇs ᴏuᴛ. heart

Thanks to Ridley Starsmore for The Master Evolving Item List. <3

introductions●thelaw●thefairytale●theprincess●thepursuit●thebenevolent●themaleficent●●thehappyeverafter heart heart heart heart heart
User Image
THE BENEVOLENT
THE KINGDOM'S ELITE

THE KIND-HEARTED Gaians who helped out the princess along the way are found here, from the people who helped me out from the old thread to the people who just sent a gift to my inbox. Please indicate if you want me to keep secret what you gave to me (some people told me they don't want to) so I can make necessary changes. If not, I will put your gifting prowess up on display at the most prestigious museum for all the kingdom to see.

xxx
ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛнᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ᴛнʀᴇᴀᴅ
●Cescesar - Regular poster! ●Neshyra ●iKarin-chu ●The Wish God ●Guardian Jay140 ●Alli~Monae II ●DarkWizard47 ●SnoopyLovesYou ●Ewic ●II Zack 101 II ●Casseopia ●Imperial Fantasy ●FURIKAKE ●Xenrac ●mcspifferson ●Dreams to Come ●Redtha ●The SuperStar Mule ●Lost Elixer ●Seretti ●Triple A Charity Mule ●Lirilei ●Mandeh Candeh ●K i m z y ●xNero_Angelox ●Ginger Locks ●mystery person x - bouquet of flowers ●IIMikuruII - sang a birthday song for me via vocaroo ●Karmini ●xLacroix ●edoase2 ●Naminker ●Weakboi ●Etoile Celeste ●lizhybridwolfbat ●la bonne fille ●Nei Karasu ●CakieCookieLover ●[Kyoshiro] ●P a p e r_C l i p - 60k ●Whimsical Bliss ●Mrs. Giving - 40k ●deoase2 - 72k ●Lt Featherwise - some junk items ●Bes in a Box

●The Hopeless Phantom ●Nyx of the Night ●OnyxAlchemyst ●Master Alaric Voranth ●Bisquix ●nutella addict ●edokitty ●l a n - B e r n a r d - Gogh Reed for a good price! ●Ashes_Rose ●Joy Rose ●Seoenni ●SexWithSocks0n ●Toast and Bananas - Dark Halo ●HON0R - 4 Gro-grain Max's ●Deqqy - 100k ●Tuba Toothpaste - February 2013 Envelope

●Aoraki ●Nor West Chick ●Xion_The_Drow ●The Quest Ninja ●Mista Pickles ●Mr Grab Bags - Comet Candy and 20k ●Grogroth ●Freya Pendragon - Noel's Gift ●x-Mikayla

●indispensable - a LOT of EI's ●xRyuChan27 - Kiki Kitty ●Meeki - Captain Ara's Nestegg and Black King Doll ●Sufferer of Alternia - Titus the Lion ●Roy M N - Angelic Pendant

ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛнᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴛнʀᴇᴀᴅ

indispensable - Starlight Redemption, Wandering Maestro emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_jawdrop This lady has been with me from the start. We've had our own hiatuses but she always makes me feel her love and presence. You're the best! Thanks a lot! And 5,OOO,OOO gold making me finally have my angelic sash! Ahhh! Isn't she the most awesome?
Catching Fireflies - 3,OOO,OOO gold - emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart Wow. Given to me in their charity!
in2y - 5,555,555 gold - emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_jawdrop IRL friend, been with me since ZOMG! was in it's updating state and the one who invited me here. Thanks intoy! AND 3O,OOO,OOO gold! o-o emotion_bigheart
AstronomyGirl - September 2O1O letter - heart heart From her charity, thank you!
Cream Cookiez - 14,OOO gold - heart Won in her Jeopardy-inspired charity!
Angelically Yours Charity - 75,OOO gold - heart heart Given by her charity!
Ange-chun - Pink Bow Minidress, Easy-A Pin heart - random gifting!
call_me_vampire2009 - Random little items heart - another random gifter yey!
satan desuuu - 3,OOO,OOO gold - emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart From her birthday charity, I correctly guessed what time of the day she was born! n.n
Artits - 29O,OOO gold - emotion_bigheart Thread regular and fellow Filipino! Thank youuu!
ANON - Changeling Baby Boy - heart heart heart tell me who you aaare!
x__theemofrog-Katehh - heart heart 18O,OOO gold! She gave it after seeing the thread! and 2,OOO,9OO because she just wanted to help me out! Whoooot! emotion_bigheart
Kailieta - Flynn's Chest! Won it from her RNG contest :3
shyxguitarist - 1OO,OOO gold for posting my quest in her thread! She gave to 6 others, too!
1E-Marshall - 1OO.OOO gold! Also for posting in his thread! Everybody's Christmas givin!
Mewsey - 1,OOO,OOO! emotion_bigheart o.o Thank you! So much closer!
Zinvay - Dark Crowned Ranks, he was giving away all the stuff he won from the Divinity's Reach. Aweee I never trust those RIGs D:
LARSZIEL - Thanks a lot! Given from her thread :3
Razilicus - emotion_bigheart 1,OOO,OOO gold + December 2013! For entertaining her! Think I should pursue that as a career? Haha
My cat is posting this - heart 1,OOO,OOO gold for the new year and she wants me to keep going with my quest! Such a sweetieee n.n
rainbowlady1 - Titan's Legacy, already have it but thank you! n.n
ANON - Sad Chocolate Ice Cream! Thanks!
NlNI - White Bunbun Plushie! Thank you so much!
Sharima - Angelic Lace! And a thread regular too! heart Thank youuuu!
dewberrri - 1O,OOO,OOO gold, Rainy Day, Mercury's Moon, Milk the Cat! o-o THANK YOU! heart heart
ACAVIEL - Angelic Lace, Classilke, and my dearest Thea the Unicorn!! Ahhhhh Thank you soo much! AND Infernal Spirit! O-O heart heart heart
Fabricated Fairytales - Bad Moon! Thank you! heart
Za Torappu - 3OO,OOO gold! Thanks!
Mitsuki_Amakura - Donkeyskin! I love this item!
anserine - Wisteria!! FINALLY CROSSED IT OFF! Thank you! emotion_bigheart
Musical_Sheep - Josie's Journey AND Rookie Pursuit!! OMG SHE GAVE TWO! Thank youuuu! emotion_bigheart
Your name here --

THANK YOU THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH GUYS! I WOULDN'T MAKE THAT MUCH PROGRESS WITHOUT YOU emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

User Image
THE MALEFICENT
TO BE EXECUTED

THE EVIL-HEARTED Gaians who have chosen to go against the law. They have chosen the evil side and preferred to harm the princess and the kingdom. They will be executed via firing squad or, if by any chance escaped the sour tapes tied around their wrists, via brutal torture by the bounty hunter who caught them in front of the whole kingdom... naked.

xxx
ғᴏʀ ᴛнᴇ ʙᴏuɴᴛʏ нuɴᴛᴇʀs
●None so far.

User Image
THE HAPPY EVER AFTER
TO NEW BEGINNINGS

THIS PART is yours to fill. You can help Tarts become a beautiful princess or remain a beautiful hobo. Hohoho, beautiful either way XD Help me have my happy ending!

xxx

thebenevolent●themaleficent●thetowngames●thehappyeverafter
User Image
RESERVED
User Image
OPEN!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash