Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Consumer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
can I hazOMG junk Thanxew

Oh hello there: November 16, 2011

I have been looking for zOMG things for awhile!

Good things are good things.
wink

THE QUESTion, that it, the thing that this is for:
Bibbly is seeking LOOT ITEMS, and your unused or otherwise unwanted zOMG junk.

Recipes[●]
User Image
Loot[●]
User Image
Items[●]
! ! ! ? ? ? ! ! !
¡ ¡ ¡ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¡ ¡ ¡

User Image
Who I am:
I drink, I smoke, and I play video games.
I eat fish out of a can.
I like to make and sometimes listen to music.
I don't like people who tell me they would be a sith, even though I wear a Sith Lord Marc Ecko hoodie.
My PSN is Bibbly53.
I am a Gaia member of seven years looking for love in all the wrong places,
don't know how to act, show me how to play baseball,
let me show you how to use a bat on the back of a skull,
oh would you consider that,
he's making his way across the field,
oh my he looks mad.

Also, L.S.C., Self Replicating Social Mass, and The En-winding Osculation Technique.
And also, a spice for life and all things jubilant with the highest undue regard.
I am a content creator and contributor of the internet and of consumer products.
I am an inventor. Yes I have invented things.
I may appear far too introverted, contrived, erratic, and sardonic for most to bare, but at least I will occasionally strike a balance and look that way to everyone.
I am Aaron.
I am Bibbly.

Who I am as a person:
I can love you for years and do absolutely nothing about it.
Also, I'm unemployed. But don't get the wrong impression. Looking for work is a full time job.

What being who I am means to you:
Well? Tell me.

Rules:
If you bump and it causes less than twelve damage I'm giving you the hoof. *not really*
If you bump, roll 2 six sided dice to find out how much damage you did.
You must roll 2 six sided dice for every other action.

Satisfied Costumers:
Krieg-gottiN. Collaborator on a once massive scale. If a friend ship could be measured in what someone does with stones and rocks, we built a megalith.What a wonder! She lives for metal, assuredly. Whether you would or would not beat your heart out over her is not a question, yes you would, we all know you would and we all know that's what you do in the dark. This that and the other thing! Hot to trot for sure. Also, bodily contact must be limited to one year as excessive exposure may result in an overwhelming desire to hang out and play video games. Also, if I were to ever make us breakfast (under what circumstances exactly?!) I would make cartoon rabbit shaped pancakes with red food coloring added to the edges. Thanxew.

rio_kid. Rio Kid barges in on his high horse, shirtless, looking like a Fabio knockoff and then proceeds to be just as charming as his avatar had been both muscular and ambiguously arousing in it's eccentric felicity of sexual manliness for the ladies and gentlemen. When I say the 'gentle men' I'm referring to the twinks. You know who you are. At that, Rio gave me proper instructions and only but the most impromptu of instructions on how to create both freaks of nature including sentient balls of fluff but also instructions on how to create tools for the exploration of the deep blue yonder. Thanxew.

Naamah Bast. Contributor to my creative persona and what a name. I could chant that name for hours. And I have. I'm serious. I have chanted that name for hours on end and it stills sounds ritualistic, deeply methodical, almost religious, and as eccentric as it is both stimulating and exuberant. Thanks Naamah Bast! Naamah Bast, Naamah Bast! Thanxew.

Ms. Tilty. Ms. Tilty first appeared as a fashion friendly cat girl whom enjoyed stylish frames and opulent pocket watches. The idea behind the color scheme is prominent in the mode of dress as this stylish wonder may or may not bridge a like for opulent yet skimpy attire in the genuine setting of reality. At this point it is only speculation but sources say that yes, it is just so in reality. As such, Ms. Tilty is very much a looker, in that way and enjoys a private profile and routed images so that her likeness is kept secret. She may or may not be that gorgeous.

Rise ov Cthulhu. "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn." H̷̹̙̹̥̻͚̃̾̃̓ͯ̔ͤ́́E̓̍ͣ̄ͨͥ͌͂ͫ͞҉͓̺̻ ̲̣̖͉̔̎ͭͩ̋̆͋ͧ́͢͠C̴̟͓̝͚̭̳̹̜͂̿̋̈́͐ͤǪ̡̬̤̹̬̬̥̹̲̐̆̔ͨ̾̏͝M̷̛̟̺͙͖̦͍̺̬̊̾̾E̞̣̟̻̜͈̤͗ͯ̊ͫS̩̲̥̭͊ͧͨ̉̓̐̓̆̀͜
, The dreamer has awoken, Ŕ̴̶͗̃̉̆҉̛͖̗̱͎̱̰̭̪͙ͅI̶̻͍͖̜̹̤̱̖̫͇̠̻̳͔͛͒ͨ͂͒ͥͦ͗͊ͧ̚̕ͅŞ̴͓̞̮͓̙ͬ̄͑̌̉̓̄ͮ̑̏̀̚̚͜͞E̓͆̍͊̊͐̐ͯͤ͊͏̮̹̦̟̞͔͔̜̺̲̼͍̰̗͠N̵̴̷̨͍̤̯͙̬̗̥̖̭̈ͨ̏̒͛̈́͛ͩ͋ͭ́͗
, THE COLLECT CALL OF CTHULHU, That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange eons even death may die. Eurol nerdilthqot gobtsuidlaun medriathkloeitagh. ̡̥̉̓͢w̤̪ͣ͌͛̄ͫ̓͘a̴̲ͯ̂ͥ͟s̲̼ͤͤͩͯͦ̿͂ ̵̪̳̰͖̥͚̲͉ͧ̒ͅm̦͕̳̲̓̂̂͌ͅủ̷̗͎̮̱̅ͧ͗̉͛͗ͭ͞g̴̖̼ͣ̇̉ͭ̃ͥ̑ͬg͕͖ͣ͂́͠ȅ̷̛̺̘̙̗̓̿́͋͑d̵̛͈̮ͯ̾͛ ̶̯̤̙͓͇͕͍͍͆͋ͧf̴̰̭̦̺̘͔̦͌͌̃̽̂͛ͮ͑͢oͣͧͥ͂̆ͣͯ͟͏͚̱̦r̯̞̦̥̭͔̝̋̐͛̔̐̒ͫ ̛̺̰̹͉̺͕̜̦͓͊̓ͫp̞ͭ́̃ͦ̌̈̀́ė̶͔͖̫ͩ͗ͩ͗̚͘͡ͅȃ̗͙̠̩̆̆ͤ̐ͭ̈́̚č̶̥̖͍̮͇͚͇̺̔̾ͣ̏̈́̀h̫̹̠͕ͦͭ̏̀̚ ̧̨͔̥͇͑ͥ̎̅ͯ̏ä̵̫̣̪͎̺̘̤̯́ͯͣ̿n̵̡̯̣͕̱̙̊̄ͥ͐ͨͪ̇d̠̩͓͔̺̾͐ͬ͂̆͠ ̭̪̹̦̑ͩͪ͆̊̏ͫ͆̓ń̡̧͈͍̙̻̙̳̩͕ͯḙ̭̫̬̪̎ͨ̆ͫͭ̚̚͘͢o͗̇͏͏̣̫̜͕̱̦̞̻p̴̰̭͔̾͋́̎o̲̩̮͔ͧ̂͐̊ͦͣ͋͞͝l̲͓͖͎̲̈̎͊͗̃͂͑̂͞͞i̘̺̹̭̰ͩͬ̃͘͘͡t̙̲̰̫͚̜̽̍̓̕ͅaͨ͂ͯ̏͊̐̈́͜͏̦̬̪n̡͙̣͈̼̞̈ͬ̇͗̈ͥ͐͠ ̰̳͍͈̖̟̘ͩ̐͐̍ͦ̅͂̒̿i̬͇͈̘͇͓͂ͥ͗͑̑̐̂c̥̤͍̭̼̦̭̉͆͝͡e̡̡̬̹͉̯ͥ̓ͧ͒ ̹͍͈̤̳͙͉̈́̈́̋͌̐̅͐ͥ͛͞ͅcͯͥ͗͗̃̊ͯͩ͏̧͕͙͔ŗ̶̘̼͌͐̈̓̈́e̢̘̞̫̺̪̗̜͉̘͒̑ͬ̉̀a̷̢͇̭̪̮̤̞̼͖ͯͦ͒̔͌͛͒̾͂͝m̧̲͎̼̬̌́,̵͖̪̜̤̊̏̉̑̓ͥ̽͢ ̦͎̱͇͍̊͋̂ͬ̂̅̊ṡ̗͉ͨͥͥö̬̗̙͕͚́ͨͨ̀͒͝m̷̸̹̯͓̭̹̔̀ͅè͉͓͖̺̪̈́ͫͫ͛͘ ̔͒ͧͦ̆҉̡̲̳̀f͊͒̓̆ͥͧͫͥ҉̡̫͢ṛ̢̘̳͎̪̹̗̉̊͞ọ̭͇̳̖̻͈͇̲ͭͭ͂̆̒͝z̴̛͕͖͚͚͖̹̺͉̜͛ͤ͗ͩ͛͛ͮé̤̫̪̺̒̀͛̉̽͝nͯ̂̋ͤͪͩ̚͏̶͙̺͈͚͔͞ ̶̮̘͚̃͛ͨ͟b͂̐̑̋̎́̐̒͏̲̞͖̞̜̜̪e̞͎̭͙̎ͩ̀͑͘͜r̠̠̟ͮ̉̈̕ŗ̴̯̞̜̞̜̻͗͋̈i̸̲ͫ͂̈́̅͑ͤͤ̉ͭ͟͜e̵̤͈ͩ͒̓͑͌͢͞s̡̟̮̩̱̞̝̲̥̮̄ͮ͂̀̌ͤ͂̇̃͝,̸͕̠̩̣̼͙̖͔̆ͦ ̖̜͉̮͎̥̝̂̓̌̿̂̈̊ͥ̕͞͝ͅả̘̜̩̯̝ͮ͒̋̒n̗̼̙̙ͫͤ̑ͭͩ̍͘̕d̘͉̑ͨ̍̉͒͜ ̯̫̥͚̙̖̮͔̮́̈́̋̓͗̾̋ͭ̒f̹̭͔̫̞̠̙̈́̑ͣ̋ͥ͗͒ͬ͟o̸̙̦̘̔ͤ̓̽ͫ͡ļ̴͔̺̠̯̿ͦ̈́͂͂l̜̫̖̪͇̣ͮͯ̈́ͨ̍͑ͅo̸̼̯͙͎ͫw̵̨͉̑̂͑͗̉̌̇ë̤͎̟͚̬̰̔̐̐́͞d̬̤̥̬͗̆̏̀ ̳̞̱̇̒̅̂̂͐ͫ̕b̷͎̯̜͇͎ͯͭͪͬỷ̹͈̳̣̤̣̙͌̋ͣ͋ͬͯ ͔͉͖̰̝͚̩̪̠̿̑ͥ̈́̒ͮ̎̉̚͟͡͞a̴̭̯̗̟̎͊͠ ͚̬̳̳̉̋͞b̧̮̳͙̯̲̫̙̈́̚l̝̣ͣͫa̧͚̦̙͔͔̘ͯ̃̒́͜c̴̳͕̋̇̌͐̚͜k͉̙̟̳̹͖ͥ̓̽̀̈́ ̷̷̙̬͍̭͇̪̣̤̠̿ͧͧ͘d̐̅̅͏̗̤͝e̢̼̩̬͇̮̿͛̔͋̔͋ͅȃ̢̢̘̘͔͈͚͓͍̫̾ṫ̜̝̺́͞h̨͔̝̺͕̓̈̓ͤ̏͊ͪ̏ ̢̩͔̱͋̄̋ͣ̚ͅw̶̗͉̪̓̔͆ͯ̇i̤̭ͬ̍ͯ̄t̡̘̲̰̫̖̰̒͋́ͅh̵̬͉̹̼̅ͩ͛̓̃ͩ̋͜ ̴̼̑͆̒͂ͥ̒͘w̹̰̞̫ͣͪ̂̐́͌̂́̚h͆̄͋́͑̋ͨ̕҉̯̻̻̫̻͉i͍̱͌̆ͥ͂̊ͩ͛͝c̸̱̙̖͇̋̍ͤ̂̋̾̀̚ḧ̡̗̝́̌͟ ̖̘̬̖̎͛ͣ̈́͒̾̔̚Į̸̧͎̹̤̼̩͙̺ͨ͗ ̶̱̹̭̱̫̥̲̄̅͊͆̋͑͗ͅc̹̹ͭ̊̐͡r̢͇̜̞͔͔̠̭̼ͤͫ̐͘ü̴̜͇͓͈͊͊̎̎ͥ̌ͤ́s̸͓̭͚͕̺͇̞̳͖̉̆̓͒ͤͨh̗͙̬͕͔̐̅̑͗ͯ̎ẹ̢̢̠͉̭̒̓̓͛̚d̄̉̽̽̇ͦ͂ͬ͏̣̞͔͈̙͕ ̶̭̼̺̞͕̂̒ͯ͒͛̄̾́a̸̧̩͌ͣ͒ͬ͑͂ͭ̃͠ ̸̫̹̰̯̝̈͊͡h̪̭̟͕ͯ̐́͢oͦ̐ͭͣͭ̈̋̏ͦ҉̶̣̟͍̣̝͓̝ȗ̶̯̦̬̯̓͟s̵̊̋ͪ҉̗̭̬̼͡ĕ͗͆̈́ͮͤ̄ͨ҉̞͈̝̬͖͇̖͝

Signed,

[Bibbly]

Thank you for your contributions to my charity!

O.G. Smoker

First bump.

HP -18

Aged Entrepreneur

5,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Send trade my friend.

Aged Entrepreneur

5,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
I got a shitload of recipes I really want to get rid of :]
Some of them can be pretty valuable, I think >.>

Bibbly rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-12)

7,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Consumer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Bibbly Healed *^2*health points upon recovery.
Bibbly fumbles his health potion spilling it's contents on the ground soiling it.
OH MA GAHH
*laps up health potion*
Ewwww..... This potion tastes like the floor.

Thanks Rio Kid. That's mighty high of you.

Naamah Bast came in and wished me a happy Naamah Bast, so I wished Naamah Bast a happy and safe Naamah Bast and then I said my Naamah Bast.
I REALLY like Naamah Bast heart

O.G. Smoker

Naamah Bast is a loser.

Dont accept anything from her.

I heard she has a VD.

7,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Consumer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Naamah Bast and Byaggha are two of the few among the many that I have an unflinching immovable, and a totally uncompromising connection with.

No such follies will be recognized. Their reputations are continuous in there individual solidarity.

Other users who share these qualities are:
Vanov
Ami RuffleFluff (order of the doll)
Whom
Actumen
The New Dead Rockstar (a rare philosopher and contextual sensitive, no longer with us)
GunsmithKitten
[.Munchies.] (no longer with us)
Holiest of Holies ( a rare entertainer, no longer with us)
Kaitan Guo
G T F O M A N (a great artist, no longer with us)
Alexi Terianis
The Slave to the Wretched

And several other members of the Church of Mod, The Gold Whores Guild, and those individuals with an unsurpassed exuberance that I have never seen in any such other individuals... many of those spoken for are no longer with us but live on in spirit.

O.G. Smoker

O.G. Smoker

Krieg ist Krieg rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-12)

O.G. Smoker

6 damage.

HP down 6pts.

*Bibbly dazed*

Bibbly rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-12)

7,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Consumer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Bibbly is no longer dazed.

Krieg ist Krieg rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-12)

O.G. Smoker

Krieg rolls an 8.

Casts Blizzaga at Bibbly.
Krieg misses.

Fiddle-sticks.

7,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Consumer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Blizzaga?
That's immense.

O.G. Smoker