Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Duck

User Image
                          User Image
                                Hello! Welcome to my charity thread.
                                Temp closed

Take a look around, make yourself comfortable.
                                I'm not very social but I do enjoy helping people.
                                Play games, post your quest, hit & run, chat. Whatever suits your fancy.

ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ sᴛᴀᴛᴜs !!
                                ▆▆▆ BLUE ↗↗ Everyone may play
                                ▆▆▆ PURPLE ↗↗ ONLY Regulars** may play
                                ▆▆▆ RED ↗↗ Game is Paused

ɢɪᴠᴇɴ 12.3 ᴛʀɪʟʟɪᴏɴ ɪɴ ɪᴛᴇᴍs & ɢᴏʟᴅ !!
                                *** I didn't do all this by myself!***

User Image
                                  ↗↗ I Flavour of Life I *1.25 TRILLION GOLD
                                    Which will fund the entire Easter Event! Thank you!

Invisible Duck

User Image
                        User Image
                                  Hit and runs are okay. Mules are not.
                                  Any suspicious accounts will be blocked without notice. I am not obligated to explain myself to
                                  anyone nor am I obligated to give you free items and gold so don't act entitled and don't use mule
                                  accounts. It's pretty simple, be polite and you get free stuff. So don't get greedy.
                                  Follow Gaia's Terms of Service.
                                  DO NOT quote anything on the first page
                                  If I miss a number, entry quote, etc, PLEASE DO quote or PM me to let me know.
                                  DO NOT message me repeatedly for your gold/prize. I check my charity daily.

↘↘ How do you get your gold?
                                    First, I do not use GC so funds can be low or high depending on my availability to Gaia. Secondly,
                                    I'm addicted to Lake Kindred and I've been a vendor since 2008.

↘↘ Can I play more than one game?
                                    Yes. You may participate in one game or all games, no restrictions on number of games as long
                                    as they are open. Winning restrictions listed in each game (daily, weekly, etc) You do not have to
                                    quote me, I automatically go down each page

↘↘ Can you quote me when the next raffle starts?
                                    No. Sorry. Raffles can happen all in one day or four days later. I get online once a day or so and I barely
                                    have time to hand out prizes and update the charity. I do not have extra time to quote individual
                                    people to come play certain games. You may subscribe to the thread but it moves daily so expect notices.

↘↘ What qualifies as a regular?
                                    A regular has a minimum of 20 non game posts, attended 2 holiday events, or entered 5 raffles or
                                    ask if you qualify. If I've seen you enough then I'll say we're good. Also, donators, exchangers
                                    (with exch history) or artists (with any kind of art thread) may play any game as regulars.

↘↘ Did you draw your art?
                                    No, all my art pieces were commissioned, most several years ago in my art request thread.
                                    Artists who did not sign their pieces, I tried to note their name in the post showcasing their art
                                    of my Avis.

↘↘ I won this coin. What do I do with it?
                                    I use mythrill coins as a convenience over having a dozen trades a day. It also ensures you get your
                                    gold whether I'm online or not. A coin will be gifted and from your inventory screen (the hanger icon
                                    on my Gaia page) You will click the "special" tab. Click the silver coin, a pop up box will give you options
                                    to sell, gift, trash, etc. Click "sell item" then the gold will automatically be in your account.

* In addition to games, thread regulars, friends or quest threads I like get pricier
                                  gifts/donations/prizes at my discretion.

Invisible Duck

User Image
                        User Image

Brokeman's Runway Trade !!
                                  ▆▆ Open to everyone
                                  For new users, account less than 6 weeks old or returning users from hiatus, may receive
                                  a trade full of small items to make a full outfit and to help you get established. Just post "Brokeman's Runway".*May only be received once !!

RE-OPENED! Free LK Stuff !!
                                  ▆▆ Open to everyone
                                  May receive weekly.
                                  Simply ask for any/all of the following : While supplies last

RIGs
                                  20 Stirring Spooks
                                  20 Death Marches
                                  Kin
                                  [Kindred] Chocolate Cow
                                  [Kindred] Soldier Mouse
                                  Potions
                                  20 Small Heals
                                  20 Stamina Up
                                  20 Antidotes
                                  20 Death Dealers
                                  50 Singes

Invisible Duck

User Image
                        User Image
                                  BUMP Acronym Game !! { Open to everyone }
                                  ↘↘ How it works :
                                  ↘↘ Post an invented acronym for that group of letters, B.U.M.P.
                                  ↘↘ If its cute/funny/witty I will send you a prize.
                                  ↘↘ You may try as many times as you would like but can only collect one win DAILY.
                                  ↘↘ It must be a cohesive sentence, not just random words. Tip means try again.
                                  ↘↘ Examples :
                                  ↘↘ Bananas Undermine Methane Production ⇢ Yoshielite
                                  ↘↘ Buckle Up, Mr. Potter! ⇢ I-Stole-the-TARDIS
                                  ↘↘ Current Prize : gaia_gaiagold 10 Billion Gold

Invisible Duck

User Image
                        User Image

No Ongoing Special Event !!
                                  Easter Event just finished. Thanks to I Flavour of Life I for funding the event.

Invisible Duck

User Image
                        User Image
                                  FREE RAFFLES !! { Open to everyone }
                                  ↘↘ How it works :
                                  ↘↘ Raffles end every 1-3 days. However long it takes for 20 participants to join.
                                  ↘↘ I will quote the winner. I will not quote to announce new raffle.
                                  ↘↘ Raffles are consecutive.
                                  ↘↘ RAFFLE #155 : 25 Billion Gold
                                  ↘↘ 20 participants. Entry is free.
                                  ↘↘ One ticket per person, unless I state otherwise.
                                  ↘↘ Sometimes, I give active chatters double tickets.
                                  ↘↘ Post "Raffle # 155" and I will give you a number 1-20.
                                  ↘↘ 20 people have entered, I will RNG a winner in the thread.
                                  ↘↘ Following raffle begins immediately after winner is chosen.
                                  ↘↘ Entries :

1. Empathy note
                                      2 and 3 princess Tracy
                                      4 hoshinozora
                                      5 and 6 vatollia
                                      7 and 8 Xsweetraindropsx
                                      9 and 10 BatChic
                                      11 and 12 queer core
                                      13 and 14 nyurla

REGULARS' RAFFLES !! { Open to Regulars }
                                  ↘↘ How it works :
                                  ↘↘ Monthly raffles RNG on last day of the month.
                                  ↘↘ Sometimes I'll add your user if you've been active that month.
                                  ↘↘ Regulars Post "July Raffle" and I will give you a number, everyone gets one
                                  ↘↘ number and it will be chronological.
                                  ↘↘ JULY RAFFLE : 100 Billion
                                  ↘↘ Entries :

1. Vatollia

Invisible Duck

User Image
                        User Image
                                  Raffle Winners !!

Raffle #1 Ashen Marionette WON by Sabur Blysmey
                                    Raffle #2 Princess Manner WON by Moepi
                                    Raffle #3 Pale Marionette WON by Maggiex3
                                    Raffle #4 Panda Hat x3 WON by LizzyCreamcheese, Soucchi, and bibi-chan21
                                    Raffle #5 Oisin Blessing OR 5 billion WON by Deadly Angellic
                                    Raffle #6 10 billion WON by Baby_Stepz
                                    Raffle #7 Angelic Sash Or 7 billion WON by Happy Foxcore
                                    Raffle #8 Zophiel's Dark Bloody Wings And Raffle #9 Astra: Spectacular Golden Halo WON by Johables
                                    Raffle #10 Nitemare Scarf OR 10 billion WON by Tetsuya Sora
                                    Raffle #11 Nochi or 10 billion two winners
                                    Raffle #12 whotd or 7 billion won by ObsidianRose
                                    Raffle #13 Angelic Sash Or 5bil WON by kaelly_4
                                    Raffle #14 Norisu OR 8 billion WON by Ines Verdelet
                                    Raffle #15 Ace of Quartz WON by muija
                                    Donated by Sex With A Blender
                                    Raffle #16 Eve's Wings
                                    donated by Sex with a Blender
                                    There is no gold option on this raffle!
                                    Donated items go directly to winners~
                                    WON by audition4ever
                                    Raffle #17 Pale Lestelle or 8 billion WON by Johables
                                    Raffle # 18 Beyond Black or 7 billion WON by harleyjam
                                    Raffle #19 Y Paddle WON by KageKyoko
                                    Raffle #20 Angelic Scarf OR 6 billion WON by mikirani
                                    Raffle #21 Hells Mistress OR 9 billion WON by - McNuttNaddy -
                                    Raffle #22 Nom Nom Roar OR 5 bil WON by p i x a l a t e and WON by iwtkyltdim
                                    Raffle #23 Ghost Clan Ninja Band OR 9 billion WON by H202
                                    Raffle #24 Grimm Lolita OR 6 billion WON by Moonkhist
                                    Raffle #25 Princess of Rage OR 7 billion
                                    WON by W00FIE and WON by xxXFay-YuuiXxx
                                    Raffle #26 Wonderous Hind of Avalon WON by harleyjam
                                    Raffle #27 Inverse Marionette OR 8 billion WON by iwtkyltdim
                                    Raffle #28 White Horns of the Demon OR 4 billion WON by 3plex and WON by MorganeLeFaye
                                    Raffle #29 Russian Butcher OR 7 billion WON by kingedward23-PH
                                    Raffle #30 Enduring Amadea OR 8 bil WON by KageKyoko
                                    Raffle #31 Charming Evolving Item Bundle OR 7 billion WON by PandaGirl_LovesCookies
                                    Raffle #32 Pale Marionette OR 7 billion WON by kingedward23-PH
                                    Raffle #33 Taro Marionette Restrung OR 6 billion WON by I-Stole-the-TARDIS
                                    Raffle #34 Punishing Gula OR 8 billion WON by. Groucho Disguise
                                    Raffle #35 Confident Legs WON by H202
                                    **donated item from W00FIE
                                    Raffle #36 Light Madelyne Hair OR 8 billion WON by KageKyoko
                                    Raffle #37 Ivory Rose OR 5 billion WON by raniellaaaa
                                    Raffle #38 Wolf of. Southtown OR 8 billion WON by H202
                                    Raffle #39 Grimm Lolita OR 8 billion WON by goldeneye
                                    Raffle #40 Solemn Lolita OR 9 billion WON by Forsythia Fox
                                    Raffle #41 Eternal Eclipse OR 6 bil WON by harleyjam
                                    Raffle #42 Demure Snowlace Dancer OR 6 billion WON by PandaGirl_LovesCookies
                                    Raffle #43 SDPlus #424 Renard OR 9 billion WON by coglefox
                                    Raffle #44 Boundless Amadea OR 8 billion WON by W00FIE
                                    Raffle #45 Set of 3 Blessings Chuchip OeneusCernunnos
                                    OR 6 billion WON by ursalita
                                    Raffle #46 Count Halphas Passion OR 5 billion WON by goldineye and Somebodys Superhero
                                    Raffle #47 Naturalistic Brushstroke OR 7 billion WON by Groucho Disguise
                                    Raffle #48 Eirenes Spirit OR 7 billion WON by Arch-Devils
                                    Raffle #49 SDPlus #424 Renard OR 10 billion WON by halloween zero
                                    Raffle #50 Ryuusei Beloved OR 7 billion WON by coglefox
                                    Raffle #51 April Dark Mythrill Devil Tail * Donated by Somebodys Superhero
                                    WON by yuana yo
                                    Raffle #52 [animal]Arawn of the Hunt * Donated by Somebodys Superhero
                                    WON by MorganeLeFaye
                                    Raffle #53 Daydreamers Alyxs Hair OR 8 billion WON by Audition4ever
                                    Raffle #54 Rosamunds Rage OR 6 billion WON by Painkillerx3
                                    Raffle #55 Portrait of Jane Deer AND Portrait of a Dear Deer *Donated by Somebodys Superhero WON by Halloween_zero
                                    Raffle #56 Crimson Marionette OR 11 billion WON by Jessabella23
                                    Extra Raffle #56B 10 billion donated by Tinkerboricua WON by Audition4ever
                                    Raffle #57 Russian Butcher OR 8 billion WON by goldineye
                                    Raffle #58 Kanoko Nightmares OR 5 billion WON by kingedward23-PH
                                    Raffle #59 Princess of Dreams OR 8 billion WON by Ines Verdelet
                                    Raffle #60 Water Clan Ninja Band OR 8 billion WON by Folktales
                                    Raffle #61 Obsessive Loyalty OR 7 billion WON by Folktales
                                    Raffle #62 Light Violeztin Hair OR 7 billion WON by Forsythia Fox
                                    Raffle #63 Astra: White Whipping Devil Tail OR 8 Bil WON by Kingedward23-PH
                                    Raffle #64 Ginga Acceleration WON by jessabella23
                                    Raffle #65 Rosamund Bundle OR 7 billion WON by folktales
                                    65B Rosamund Redemption WON by kingedward23-PH
                                    65C Rosamund Revenge WON by Forsythia Fox
                                    Raffle #66 Innocent Lovers WON by Angel of hororr
                                    Raffle #67 Milky Mew Mew TWO winners WON by ArchDevils and WON by kenshin.no.go
                                    Raffle #68 Pale Marionette OR 9 billion WON by PandaGirl_LovesCookies
                                    Raffle #69 Michael's Bloody Wings OR 10 billion WON by Arch-Devils
                                    Raffle #70 Garage Band Cavalier OR 10 billion WON by My addictive romance
                                    Raffle #71 Panda Hat WON by Mikirani
                                    Raffle #72 Golden Glowing Nitemare Scarf WON by goldineye
                                    Raffle #73 Crimson Marionette WON by harleyjam
                                    Raffle #74 Prim Punk WON by Groucho Disguise
                                    Raffle #74B Freyas Fallen Wings WON by kingedward23-PH
                                    Raffle #75 Chiyome Bane WON by AsukaMochi
                                    Raffle #76 Scornful Jockey WON by kingedward23-PH
                                    Raffle #77 Temeluchus Wings 2 Winners WON by Sabur Blysmey and WON by klein_framboosje
                                    Raffle #78 Astra: Black Ascending Wings WON by VanillaChocola
                                    Raffle #78A Desdemona Indifference WON by IAmThatRogue
                                    Raffle #78B Five Billion WON by halloween_zero
                                    Raffle #79 Dark Zophiels Bloody Wings WON by Lady_Vengeance-kazi
                                    Raffle #80 Antipathy WON by ImThatRogue
                                    Raffle #81 Hells Rogue Mistress WON by Lady_Vengeance-kazi
                                    Raffle #81B 5 Billion WON by Arishiauchiha
                                    Raffle #82 Box of Godinas WON by Irina96
                                    Raffle #83 Pale Marionette WON by sweet-nacho-cheese
                                    Raffle #83B Sealy March x2 WON by Ines Verdelet and WON by Lunazurel
                                    Raffle #84 Compass of Seidh 12th gen WON by Irina96
                                    Raffle #85 Astra: Spectacular Golden Halo WON by sweet-nacho-cheese and WON by harleyjam
                                    Raffle #86 Lil Werewolf Girl WON by Rupuzzled
                                    Raffle #87 Innocent Thrall 3 WINNERS WON by xukshia WON by Payerpacs WON by Irina96
                                    Raffle #88 Chyaku Norisu Scarf WON by ImThatRogue
                                    Raffle #89 Lucid Lucie WON by kenshin.no.go
                                    Raffle #90 M's Sketchbook 2nd 2 Winners WON by Arch Devils and WON by Ines Verdelet
                                    Raffle #91 TEN BILLION GOLD 2 Winners WON by Irina96 and WON by repuzzled
                                    Raffle #92 Rose Chronicle WON by kingedward23-PH
                                    Raffle #93 Spirited Rabbitan WON by Otaku-Edrich WON by 2Blunt
                                    Raffle #94 Spearmint Marionette Restrung WON by KumohiraFu
                                    Raffle #95 Golden Devilina WON by Ines Verdelet
                                    Raffle #96 Gimme Metal WON by kenshin.no.go
                                    Raffle #97 Ruined Souls WON by sweet-nacho-cheese
                                    Raffle #97B Innocent ThrallWON by BlackFoxette
                                    Raffle #98 Tennins Wings WON by Lady_Vengeance-kazi
                                    Raffle #99 Bloody Marionette WON by Mikirani
                                    Raffle #100 Guilty Thrall WON by Linue
                                    100B Silent Persephone WON by H202
                                    100C Uncursed hero WON by Lady Vengeance Kazi
                                    100D astra: Spectacular Golden Halo WON by Lunaurel
                                    100E White horns of the Demon WON by shiahxiah
                                    Raffle #101 Taro Marionette Restrung WON by W00FIE
                                    Raffle #102 Zetta Charge. 2 WINNERS WON by shiahxiah WON by harleyjam
                                    Raffle #103 Innocent Thrall 2 WINNERS WON by too blunt WON by harleyjam
                                    Raffle #104. Fair spirits reign WON by xxXFay-YuuiXxx
                                    Raffle #105 Embarrassed Dream WON by xukshia
                                    Raffle #106 10 BILLION GOLD 2 WINNERS WON by Ines Verdelet and Meresh
                                    Raffle # 107 Nom Nom Eek WON by W00FIE
                                    Raffle #108 Light Madelyne Hair WON Irina96
                                    Raffle #109 TEN BILLION GOLD won by Sabur Blysmey
                                    Raffle #110 Devious Monster and Me ** donated by W00FIE WON by kenshin.no.go
                                    Raffle #111 Fabled Thief ** donated by W00FIE WON by Rupuzzled
                                    Raffle #112 Drifting Princess **donated by W00FIE WON by I- Kiyome -I
                                    Raffle #113 Refined Getaway** donated by W00FIE WON by I stole the tardis
                                    Raffle #114 Lovesick Gaze **donated item by Captain Tapole WON by Lunazurel
                                    Raffle #114B Starlight Godina WON by Lady Vengeance Kazi
                                    Raffle #114C Dark Madelyne Hair WON by harleyjam
                                    Raffle #115 Noble Prince of Solair **donated item by Captain Tapole WON by zenitea
                                    Raffle #116 L33T Gamer ** donated item by Captain Tapole WON by Ines Verdelet
                                    Raffle #117 Dark Madelyne Hair WON by Ines Verdelet
                                    Raffle #118 Lovie Rainie WON by Secret Temptress
                                    Raffle #119 Obsessive MaoMao WON by Secret Temptress
                                    Raffle #120 Hell's Mistress WON by Arinnel
                                    Raffle #121 TEN BILLION GOLD WON by Lunazurel
                                    Raffle #121B Angelic Pendant WON BY Gregoomies
                                    Raffle #122 Angelic Pendant WON by Lunazurel
                                    Raffle #123 prize is 15 BILLION GOLD 2 WINNERS
                                    Raffle #124 Mournful Dollhouse Demon WON by Lady_Vengeance-kazi
                                    Raffle 124B and C 10 billion WON by Zachana and Ines Verdelet
                                    Raffle #125 for 25 BILLION won by chou_mio X
                                    Raffle #126 for 25 BILLION won by ExoKitten
                                    Raffle 127 for 25 BILLION won by Munchkin Chii
                                    Raffle #128 for 25 BILLION won by tleechan
                                    NOVEMBER RAFFLE for Ancient Katana won by xxXFay-YuuiXxx
                                    Raffle #129 for 25 BILLION won by Tracy Samantha
                                    Raffle #130 for 25 BILLION won by hoshinozora
                                    Raffle #131 for 25 BILLON won by Irina96
                                    Raffle #132 for Melty Ancient Katana won by hoshinozora
                                    Raffle #133 for 25 BILLION won by illuminaughty
                                    Raffle #134 for 25 BILLION won by Missylaneous
                                    Raffle # 135 Seven Sinful Kisses won by Tulja

Raffle #136 is Hollie Kemp
                                    Raffle #137 for Not Before My Mocha Coffee won by kusanagi kashimoto
                                    raffle #138 for both
                                    Seductive Valentine PLUS Stormy Valentine won by Vatollia
                                    Raffle 138 B Vibrant hair won by HollieKemp
                                    Raffle 138 C Dark Blood won by deipurple
                                    Raffle 139 and 140 for 25 Billion won by Jellykans
                                    Raffle 141 for 25 Billion won by Mikusagi
                                    Raffle 142 for 25 Billion won by Lessille
                                    Raffle 143 for 25 Billion won by minus ago
                                    Raffle 144 for 25 billion won by lizard sloth
                                    Raffle 145 for 25 billion won by jellykans
                                    Raffle 146 for 25 billion won by lizard sloth
                                    Raffle 147 for 25 billion won by Likko
                                    Raffle 148 for 25 billion won by Jellykans
                                    Raffle 149 fir 25 billion won by hoshinozora
                                    Raffle 150 for 25 billion won by lessille
                                    April Raffle for Bathed Dragon won by Ceeeeee
                                    Raffle 151 for 25 billion won by kikopi
                                    Raffle 152 for 25 billion won by BatChic
                                    Raffle 153 for 25 billion won by princess Tracy Samantha
                                    May Raffle for 100 bil won by kikopi
                                    Raffle 154 for 25 billion won by BatChic
                                    June Raffle for 100 bil won by woofie
                                    Raffle 155 for 25 billion won by

See archive for other past contest & winners.

Invisible Duck

User Image
                        User Image
                                  Thank you !!
                                    Yummi Mochi donated SEVERAL TRILLION worth of items heart heart heart
                                    I Flavour of Life I donated 1.25 Trillion heart
                                    W00FIE donated 550 Billion in items and gold heart
                                    My good friend Fenix_Professionals Mule 255 Billion gold heart
                                    Somebodys Superhero donated 200 billion gold in contests heart
                                    Captain Tapole donated 170 billion in items heart
                                    Anzelia La Belle donated 140 billion in items + 10b gold heart
                                    MidnightEclipse donated 150 billion in items heart
                                    BeannieWeenie donated 120 billion in items heart
                                    XxXPandamoniumXxX sold me over 200b in items discounted heart
                                    Ammo Candy donated 70 Billion worth of kin heart
                                    Sex with a Blender donated 63 Billion of Items heart
                                    BlackFoxette donated 42 Billion worth of items heart
                                    Kino Mea donated 25 Billion worth of items & 12 Billion gold heart
                                    Tinkerboricua donated 21 Billion in items & 10 Billion gold heart
                                    Drakokatze donated 28 billion worth items heart
                                    AmbitiousDESIRE donated 35 billion in RIGs for VDay game heart
                                    Madame Lee donated more than 100 items heart
                                    [Nix] donated 25 billion pure gold heart
                                    Alexandre de Tulgey donated 20 billion in animal items heart
                                    Walter Wheaties donated 15 Billion worth of items heart
                                    Morinozukas donated 15 billion worth of items heart
                                    Irina96 donated 15 billion heart
                                    motoko920 donated 10 Billion worth of items heart
                                    Folktales donated 8 billion worth of items heart
                                    I-Stole-the-TARDIS donated 8 billion worth of items heart
                                    Eggsy Unwin donated 5 billion gold and items heart
                                    Mandi ish nanatasic donated 5 Billion pure gold heart
                                    kaelly_4 donated 4 billion worth of [animal] items heart
                                    Repuzzled donated 30 rigs/items heart
                                    Sabur Blysmey donated several [animal] items heart
                                    Justignorance donated several items heart
                                    Jong Kook continually donates items heart
                                    Dis Little PIGGY donated several human & animal items heart
                                    Supa Dupa-chan donated several items heart
                                    Zemalia donated several items heart
                                    Sifen Yamishi donated items heart
                                    Veerah donated several items heart
                                    SullenForeverAngel donated items heart
                                    Eggsy Unwin donated several items heart
                                    Material witness donated several items heart
                                    Undertaker-s-cookie donated several items heart
                                    Goobi pls donated several items heart
                                    Leader Clair v2 donated several items heart
                                    God Lucy of crown royal donated several items heart
                                    Dear Genisis made me a banner heart
                                    Rizzarrr made me banners heart
                                    BloodAngel95 made me a banner heart
                                    Miss Fluffy Butt drew my avi heart

User Image

AWrinkleInTime drew my avi heart

User Image

Special Note: Thank You Anon for the lovely msg & gift, it truly truly made my day heart
                                    I've got a special gift for you!
                                    Message: I want to thank you so much for all the hard work you put in into your charity. You've helped so many people including ME! I think that you're an amazing person for sharing out so many items and gold even though the economy in Gaia right now is Cray-cray. This is to congratulate and thank you for everything you did for the charity and to wish you even more success in the near future. {Please have a good day. And a great week. And a just a wonderful life overall.} - Anonymous CM -

I got another gift! So unexpected, thank you so much heart yes, say hi lol
                                    Message: That awkward moment when I see you in an exchange thread stare
                                    ninja I dont know if I should say hi, or wave at you or quote you~ is that rude? :/ burning_eyes
                                    That awkward realization that you're probably there, buying for the charity...
                                    ....and I'm here selfishly spending. dramallama dramallama burning_eyes
                                    *explosion*

item hint: "Thank you for the support! Hope you enjoy these!"

Thank you for the sweet pick me up heart

Message: Thank you for being awesome and putting up with us XD Not everyone is so generous and patient. Congrats on 100 raffles! I hope all goes smooth for you the next couple of days <3

Thank you Anon! This made me laugh heart

I've got a special gift for you!

Message: Thank you for everything you do for all of us, you could easily be super rich and have everything you wanted, but you choose to take pity on us nerds and give us our pixelated dreams. Thank you! I'd bake you cookies or something if I could, but you know...this is the internet...for all you know I could be a dog.

Invisible Duck

User Image
                        User Image
                                  BANNERS !!

User Image Made by peri tardis
                                  [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.94420961][IMG]http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg239/pericardium05/unscripted/200X40_zpsmmhi6imb.gif[/IMG][/url]
                                  User Image
                                  [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.94420961][IMG]http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg239/pericardium05/unscripted/88X31_zps27daqha9.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image User Image Made by Rizzarrr
                                  [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.94420961][IMG]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z1/RizzaMay_photo/us_zpsgfrwpxr0.gif[/IMG][/url]
                                  [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.94420961][IMG]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z1/RizzaMay_photo/us1_zpsnbn1uf2y.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image Made by Obsidian Rose
                                  [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.94420961][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v372/ObsR/unscriptedcharity_banner_zpsdcbfb482.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image Made by tleechan
                                  [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.94420961][IMG]http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb62/linaling_bucket/coollogo_com-228391605_zpsutskwsxz.gif[/IMG][/url]

AFFILIATES !!
                                  User Image

User Image User Image
                                  User Image

Invisible Duck

User Image
                          User Image

Click Archive to see details on past events.
                                EASTER EVENT 2017 !!
                                PAUSED GAMES !!
                                  Outfit Guessing Game
                                  Four Words
                                  Dice Game I
                                  Dice Game II
                                  Scramble Game

PAST CONTESTS & WINNERS !!
                                  Caption Game
                                  Christmas and Gif Game sponsored by Somebodys Superhero
                                  Help Me Name My Charity
                                  Regulars' Holiday Event
                                  Valentine's Day Event
                                  Easter Event 2016
                                  Christmas Holiday Games
                                  Valentine's Raffle

User Image

Romantic Gawker

8,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
heart I laaaaawve you.

COME ON PEOPLE, STEP UP AND GET YOUR ITEMS!

(You don't have to give me anything, btw. I can hook you up with some items to give away if you ever need them. Just sending your charity some love heart .)

Sparkly Noob

KAGE SAYS...

omg thank you so much~~
I'd like to have Strawberry Ribbon Candy, Golden Puppeteer or Icy Marionette please! <3 (in order) heart

and I love those avi arts you posted on the side! :3

HI.

Sparkly Noob

KAGE SAYS...

raffle 1~ heart

HI.

Rampaging Consumer

10,850 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
That's nice! I'll join in! Any items for kme! whee