Shy Cat

14,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Solarpowered 250
User Image

A PINING PLACE

.intro

this is exactly what you would expect: a quest thread for me to keep track of all the things i crave and covet
          and to also try to keep track of what i obtain. ideally it'd be a nice place to earn plat and maybe make
          friends but we're all here with the same goal, so it is what it is

in the time since i returned to gaia (from an 8 year hiatus lmao) the site has changed a lot in terms of avis and
          items and it's overwhelming and glorious but also expensive and... overwhelming. my wishlist has EXPLODED
          so i'm going to try to keep track of things and maybe start questing things i want as i finally start to narrow
          down what it is i like!

Check out my avi gallery if you want!

.about

i'm ashlie, i'm too old to be on this dang site, and i like making pretty things. also i have like... a grand total of
          1 friend on here cos you know. 10 year hiatus lmao. so if you find yourself bored and want to pop in for a
          chat... i'm not gonna say i'm DESPERATE but... i won't turn down conversation haha but for real please feel
          free to pop in and say hello or just bump along my journey! i'd appreciate it a lot!

anyway, basically i entered my third decade, i'm hooked on pokemon let's go, i play a lot of animal crossing
          and harvest moon and the sims, i suck at pretty much any other game, i love cats and otters, i'm a 2010-
          2014ish kpop fan lmao, i've got a mild stationary obsession going on, i move back to the states from south
          korea in one month. let's be friends!

Shy Cat

14,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Solarpowered 250
WISHES & WHIMS

.the wishlist

this is actually going to be under constructioooooon cos my wishlist is too long to get posted in here aflkjafkjajf
          for real lmao i just add things to my wishlist that i want to (eventually one day maybe) get so i need to trim it down
          to an uh. appropriate standard shhhh.

just... go to my profile for the whole sordid thing. (lol there's no profile layout either)

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

.updates

as i actually acquire things, they shall be recorded here!

November 23, 2018 Finally made a quest thread!
              RPGeez Backdrop, Fortean agoria, Strawberry Cream Gordina, Cutie Veggie Vampire, Mori's Momento, Potato
              Sprout, Lovely Lucie, Furever Good Furiends, Like Daisies, Cerus, V's Sketchbook, Legend of Clarion, Ittan
              and Mad Momo, Oodles of Noodles, Enchanted Meadows, and Hime Bangs Haircut acquired via donation

November 24, 2018 I've acquired a number of things today, both through my own sales/trades and some really
          wonderful donations! Managed to knock off some big things I coveted! Thank you everyone, I'm so thrilled! Will
          update my questing post soon.
              Wishlist items knocked off the list: BAKA dearest, OwI'mSleepy, A Little Sweet Birdie Told Me, Chocolate Strawbeary

November 25, 2018 received Glow-up through a gift <3
          November 26, 2018 received kitten bubble, herbal synthesis, and frail legs through donation
          November 27, 2018 received a second kitten bubble; set aside for future giveaway
          November 28. 2018 in which i am terrible at keeping up with updates. many things knocked off of the wishlist tho;
          however many new things added because there's too many pretty things out there lmao regardless, great progress
          has been made and i coudn't be happier!
          December 5 finally opened a giveaway! try your hand for a copy of pick your nose!

Shy Cat

14,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Solarpowered 250
BUT I WANT IT ALL

.questing

here i'll put the items i'm currently working towards. sometimes i have nothing in mind, other times i get a few items
          that i want. i don't really have any dream avis right now so there will probably be an assortment. maybe i'll
          just pull things from my wishlist to work towards.

November 25 edit Due to the generosity of those who've visited I need to update my questing as I've
          managed to obtain 3/4 of it! Wow thank you guys!!!!
          UPDATED!!!!

November 28 slight change to the layout. while i probably won't ever get the entirety of my wishlist in
          my wishlist post (and with good reason that i never should lmao) i will start posting things that i have my eye on in
          that post. this quest post now will have some of the pricier items i have my eye on but will be working towards. feel
          free to donate towards these items, as they're quite expensive and will likely take me some time to get to them!

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Shy Cat

14,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Solarpowered 250
THE GIVING TREE

.gifts & donations

should you decide you would like to contribute in whatever way to my vain efforts to achieve all the
          ridiculous things i should ever want, you can find yourself recorded here for posterity. i would appreciate
          any and all efforts!

tho it precedes this, i'd like to extend a big thank you to the anon who gave me my mush abused across
          blush item. <3

thank you so much to ThatOneChickYouDontKnow for her generous donation of: RPGeez Backdrop,
          Fortean agoria, Strawberry Cream Gordina, Cutie Veggie Vampire, Mori's Momento, Potato Sprout, Lovely
          Lucie, Furever Good Furiends, Like Daisies, Cerus, V's Sketchbook, Legend of Clarion, Ittan and Mad Momo,
          Oodles of Noodles, Enchanted Meadows, and my coveted Hime Bangs Haircut User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          thank you so much to ShadowMasterPrincess for the contribution of Woodland Deerheart, Cosmic
          Wish, Star Baby, and Haunted Graveyard
          thank you to Spoopers for the gifted Donut Darling
          thank you to bubbly witch for the gifted beyond Calabash
          thank you Locke103 for Listen to the Sweet Lyrics (Kyaaaa!)
          thank you to Omnia et Nihil for the donated Lively Talker
          thank you to Paper Mache Dolfie for the gifted Tea & Muffincats, Lemon Pop, and Innocent Delinquit
          thank you to an anonymous benefactor for Glow-Up
          thank you to teddyrosa for the gifted kitten bubble, herbal synthesis, and frail legs
          thank you to Emmacoolz who also gifted kitten bubble

Shy Cat

14,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Solarpowered 250
BETTER TOGETHER

.affiliates

if you decide you would like to affiliate for whatever reason, i'm game with that! i even half-assed made a banner!

User Image

Just let me know and we can swap banners or links! emotion_kirakira

[url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/a-quest-thread/t.105346485_1][img]https://i.imgur.com/Ss7qQP0.png[/img][/url]

User Image User Image User Image

Shy Cat

14,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Solarpowered 250
ALTERNAQUEST

.all that blahblahblah

i have grown increasingly fonder of speech bubbles as of late >/////w/////< so i've decided to list them as a sort of
          alternate quest. obviously the endgame goal for me is to acquire my massive wishlist one day somehow lmao
          but my priority of what i want changes frequently, based on the avis i'm making and the prices and availability
          thus speech bubbles aren't always at the top of my list but are still things coveted. should i decide i REALLY
          covet a particular speech bubble, it will be listed above in the quest/wishlist posts but for now consider these a bit
          of a side quest lmao

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
          User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Shy Cat

14,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Solarpowered 250
GIVING TREE

.the gift that keeps on giving

I feel super fortunate with how many wonderful donations I received when I first opened this thread and I'd love
          sort of return the favor. I don't have a lot to give, but I have acquired a few doubles in my time on gaia and
          over time i'd like to use this to give them away. i know that sort of defeats the purpose of questing but i also
          feel like if i keep the generosity of others and don't return any myself i'm just a big a** scrooge so.

while i said i'm not keen on rng i think with some rules i can be fine with them! so

RANDOM NUMBER GAME

.get it got it good

my first giveaway is going to be a duplicate of my beloved Pick Your Nose User Image

◇ generate a number from 1 to 999
                ◇ if you are the first to land 777, the item is yours!
                ◇ please, though, i'd prefer that you don't just do mindless bumps. part of this thread is because i'd like to
                actually talk to people! please engage in your rng posts
                ◇ if you simply are bumping/empty posting/it's obvious you have not read this post, you will be disqualified
                ◇ if you hit 777, quote me.
                ◇ if for some reason i haven't replied after 2 days, you may PM me. my busy-ness comes and goes
                and we're preparing for an overseas move back home, so i can't guarantee if i can immediately get
                back to you if you win redface
                ◇ good luck and happy posting! emotion_bigheart

Shy Cat

14,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Solarpowered 250
RESERVED

.for the future

saving this spot

Shy Cat

14,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Solarpowered 250
RESERVED

.for the future

saving this spot

Shy Cat

14,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Solarpowered 250
OPEN

.free to post

woohoo!

Shy Cat

14,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Solarpowered 250
★ ★ ★

ngl it feels aaaaalmost a little awkward making one of these. but i feel even more awkward in the cbox so i'd
      rather spam in my own thread i guess? lmaooo aahhhh!

Generous Nymph

23,915 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Magical Gems 500
Good luck with your many wants~! I'll be sending a trade in a sec~!

Shy Cat

14,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Solarpowered 250
ThatOneChickYouDontKnow
Good luck with your many wants~! I'll be sending a trade in a sec~!

i've got SO many, it's ridiculous User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. i was even trying to trim it down earlier, cutting out things whose style i no longer liked or colors i'd decided i wasn't as into any more (sorry wintermint, i wasn't that into you after all) and still it's so long! (i mean... I didn't finish pruning but still LMAO)

ahh thank you~ emotion_bigheart

Generous Nymph

23,915 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Magical Gems 500
A S H E R l i i e e

i've got SO many, it's ridiculous User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. i was even trying to trim it down earlier, cutting out things whose style i no longer liked or colors i'd decided i wasn't as into any more (sorry wintermint, i wasn't that into you after all) and still it's so long! (i mean... I didn't finish pruning but still LMAO)

ahh thank you~ emotion_bigheart

I feel you on that lol! I'm always on the hunt for any Cunning item just because they've got that forest green in them~ mrgreen
Hopefully the stuff I sent is still stuff you'll like! [edit/ dang I messed that formatting up lol]

Shy Cat

14,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Solarpowered 250
ThatOneChickYouDontKnow

I feel you on that lol! I'm always on the hunt for any Cunning item just because they've got that forest green in them~ mrgreen
Hopefully the stuff I sent is still stuff you'll like! [edit/ dang I messed that formatting up lol]

Ooooh I feel you! I think I'm slowly starting to narrow down some of my preferred colors/schemes? (I say starting cos i just... like color too much to ACTUALLY narrow down) but man I am digging miserable so much! but i have a really soft spot for greens like midori and seabreeze *____*

also AAAHHHHHH you did great omg thank you SO MUCH emotion_bigheart emotion_kirakira you hit a couple things i've been meaning to check on, too, so aaaaAAAAHHH THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!! i'm so excited to play with them!!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff