...Nice... 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 8 ]
Terrible. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
...WTF? 0.041666666666667 4.2% [ 1 ]
Rawr! 0.29166666666667 29.2% [ 7 ]
Psh, weirdo. 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]
1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 >

User Image
Heavily Half-Hearted embarks upon a magnificent adventure!
(in other words, he wants your money~)

Howdy to one and all, and welcome to my (Heavily Half-Hearted's) almost-amazing quest thread! There will be some rules, but I'll mention those in a moment. This is, in essence, a thread in which I will attempt to coax money out of you folks with shiny objects (...just kidding). My good friend Rixva has agreed to help me out a bit with contests and the like. So be watching for those, because they'll have some fancy prizes (which are those shiny objects that I mentioned earlier)~

User Image{x} Intro [ ]About Heavily Half-Hearted [ ]About Rixva [ ]Rules [ ]News/Contests [ ]Currently Questing [ ]AdvertisementsUser Image
User Image
User Image
About Me (Heavily Half-Hearted)!

Where shall I begin? My name is Heavily Half-Hearted; however, because my user name is somewhat of a ridiculous length, feel free to call me Matt. I like to think of myself as a fun person. People laugh when I'm around, either because of my jokes or my face-I'm not sure (but I hope it's the former).
User Image I'm a musician--I play the piano, trumpet, and a little guitar. I dabble in vocals, but we'll have to wait and see how that turns out.
User Image I am into anime--not as much as some, but enough to drive some up a wall. I like BLEACH, specifically the rock musicals~
User Image I like animals...I have two cats named Fancy and Shmancy. Yes, those are their names. (My younger brother named them...)
User Image I have three brothers--two younger and one older. We get along, for the most part.
User Image I like art--getting it, making it, giving it to other people who come to my quest thread...
User Image Last one: I dislike warm weather. Just a fun fact for you.

Most of those things you really didn't need to know. But I told you anyway. Moving on, I hope you have a fabulous day, and thank you for visiting.

User Image[ ]Intro {x}About Heavily Half-Hearted [ ]About Rixva [ ]Rules [ ]News/Contests [ ]Currently Questing [ ]Advertisements
User Image
User Image

9,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Overstocked 200
User Image
About Rixva (Heavily Half-Hearted's Accomplice)

I am Rixva. I've been on Gaia for...almost three years, I think. It's been fun thus far, seeing how much this website has advanced. Anyway, I won't use all those little tiny thumbs up signs like Matt did...

I am a musician as well, and I play the French horn, saxophone, and piano. I DO NOT sing.

When Matt said he's not as much into anime as "some," he was most likely referring to yours truly. I go to the conventions and everything. ...Yay?

Following Matt's little pattern, I have three cats and a dog--Peanut, Morpheus, Grace, and Charlie (respectively). None of them are very intelligent, but we love them because they're cute.

I do avi art! Pay me a visit there! Le link of amazingness~!

I don't know what weather has to do with anything at all, but I'm glad I live in MN.

User Image[ ]Intro [ ]About Heavily Half-Hearted {x}About Rixva [ ]Rules [ ]News/Contests [ ]Currently Questing [ ]Advertisements
User Image
User Image
User Image
THE RULES (ooh, scary!)

Please, follow these regulations and nobody will end up damaged in any way.

User Image Follow Gaia Terms of Service, of course.

User Image Don't quote these posts, please.

User Image Respect Rixva and myself, but also the other people who show up here, please. If we like you, you might wind up with something shiny in the mail for you.

User Image Have fun. That's this thread's secondary function. Feel free to hang out, chat, or just drop by. Contests will be popping up every now and then, so try to have a good time. (Rixie, I used the thumbs again. Just for you. smile )

User Image Just to prove you've read the rules, include a mrgreen somewhere in your first post if you want to stick around. You won't get anything for it, but it will make me happy~

White List (People who Rixie & I think are spiffy)
Shaylinx-Donated 10,000 gold AND Purple Holographic Eye!! heart

Black List (Where you DON'T want to be)
User Image

User Image[ ] Intro [ ]About Heavily Half-Hearted [ ]About Rixva {x}Rules [ ]News/Contests [ ]Currently Questing [ ]AdvertisementsUser Image
User Image
User Image
News & Contests

Le Grand Opening!

What? A contest on the FIRST DAY? What's wrong with me, you ask? The answer to that is absolutely EVERYTHING! Moving on, as a stimulus for this humble thread (Humble?! It's glowing with sparkles!) we'll be having a bumping contest! Hooray! You don't have to sign up or anything, just come in and bump to your heart's content. The first person to PM me and say they have 100 BUMPS will win a fancy prize--Water Meat, worth at least 2000 gold! Second person wins a Bouncy Antennae, worth 2000 gold! Third place gets Lucky Star, worth 1500 gold! Make sure to read the rules of the thread, please! Have fun & happy bumping, the only time limit is when the winners claim their prizes!

Oh, and first person [besides me or Rixie] to page 25 free art.

~ 4-12-09 ~

User Image[ ] Intro [ ]About Heavily Half-Hearted [ ]About Rixva [ ]Rules {x}News/Contests [ ]Currently Questing [ ]AdvertisementsUser Image
User Image
User Image
Currently Questing:

I like to have color-themed avatars: My first color is purple! (I'm a bit of a pansy, aren't I?)
User Image
Long Stem White Rose -Donated by an anonymous benefactor! heart
Purple Holographic Eyepiece -Donated by Shaylinx heart
GO Phones -Donated by an anonymous benefactor! heart
Alruna's Rose -Needed crying
Dark Slate Gunner Boots -Bought 4laugh
Purple Work Jeans -Bought 4laugh
Neutral Male Goth Starter Shirt -Bought 4laugh
Royale Purple Pimpin' Hat -Donated by Calico Jacq heart

All that's left: the one item that will get more expensive!
User Image

Rixie doesn't like to ask for help, but she's questing for a Picolitrosso's Urn, any generation. If you feel like it, you can help her out.

User Image[ ] Intro [ ]About Heavily Half-Hearted [ ]About Rixva [ ]Rules [ ]News/Contests {x}Currently Questing [ ]AdvertisementsUser Image
User Image
User Image
Advertisements~

Would you like to help me advertise?

My thread:
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/
a-quest-laddies-be-brave-and-stop-crying-contest-prizes/t.48985649_1]
[IMG]http://i319.photobucket.com/albums/mm461/Rixva/Banner2.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Other threads:

User Image

User Image[ ]Intro { ]About Heavily Half-Hearted [ ]About Rixva [ ]Rules [ ]News/Contests [ ]Currently Questing {x}AdvertisemetsUser Image
User Image
~ Reserved ~
~ Reserved ~
~ Reserved ~
~ Reserved ~

9,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Overstocked 200
Oh, Matt. You and your silly sparkles. mrgreen
What?! I like my sparkles. mrgreen

9,650 Points