Welcome to Gaia! ::

http://www.eachtrend.com/ For more about Celebrities I honestly love it you guys should check it out
Melian
In order to cut down on the number of stickies in this forum and repeat threads posted, we have created this 'favorites' sticky. It encompasses all adjectives - not just your favorite or least favorite celebrities.

Tell us your :

- Favorite
- Least Favorite
- Sexiest
- Craziest
- Be creative with some adjectives, because I am not. wink

Keep in mind that threads like this will be moved as repeat threads - they do not generate discussion!
Also, please be aware that spamming in stickies is not necessary and can result in a spam warning!

favorite-reese Weatherspoon
least favorite-nicolas cage
sexiest-channing Tatum heart
craziest-lady gaga
I guess Channing, Jim Carrey, and Taylor
angelina jolie is the bomb

Hilarious Genius

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Melian

Tell us your :

- Favorite
- Least Favorite
- Sexiest
- Craziest

Johnny Deep which is so cliche but he really is the sexiest man ever, I would describe him as rogue genius, devil may care, rebel with.. without a cause, a beautiful mind, wonderfully unstable. Beautiful chaos... I think you are getting the idea. I enjoy his gorgeous face in more of his obscure or cult movies and small parts just as much as major roles (alice in wonderland, pirates of the Caribbean) and have you heard the man sing? is there anything he cant do? He is Hunter S Thompson in mind body and soul who is also one of my favourite ever people

I really dont have a least favourite person it is more unattractive personality traits; narcissism, selfishness, drama, diva, the people who let fame go to their heads and go on some weird little power trip

Sexiest is so hard I always love those men who are never really mentioned with the huge muscles in the background of movies IE. fireman, police, farmboy, you know with the huge arms and the abs. John Cena, Dwayne Johnson, Stone Cold Steve Austin... depending on the role Hugh Jackman, Christian Bale, superheroes,

muscles just ripped buff dudes. steroid junkies included (drawing the line at the men who look like clouds but thats about it)

The craziest are the fans, people who go through surgeries and things to replicate celebs not often the celebs themselves because crazy for attention is there career you know? wow this got long....
xd ufv hjkib

Wagging Sex Symbol

16,625 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
Favorite- Tie between Lin Shaye and Marcia Cross heart
Least Favorite- Kim Kardashian
Sexiest- Nicki Minaj hands down. emotion_kirakira
Craziest- Britney Spears. Love her tho.
well i love 1d thats all i gotta say bye

Newbie Gaian