Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Genius

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
What celebrities do you admire and why? Me I have a few celebrities I admire for different reasons. One happens to go by the name Misha Collins.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Why I admire Misha? Well one he's a great director and actor for one. Second, he's not afraid to be himself. Yes there's some celebs who are like that but just imo he's different.
(Seriously he's weird and everyone accepts it)
User Image

He communicates and talks with fans a lot. Come on he plays Castiel from Supernatural!

Or you seen him on Charmed back in the 90s or so
User Image

Or even you 24 fans may recognize him
(good look at that hair)

Anyway; he goes to conventions with his costars Jared Padalecki(left) and Jensen Ackles(right)
These two weirdos

And he talks to fans and is around them so much he's used to them. And it's almost second nature for him to be like "Hey guys! What's up?" as well as running Gishwis!
Or also known as GREATEST INTERNATIONAL SCAVENGER HUNT THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN.
As well as he and fans built a school and orphanage in Haiti! Look at this!

He grew up with a parent on state and look at him now! He's being weird, and building orphanages. As well as breaking world records for biggest scavenger hunt on the net!

He says himself that he couldn't have done it without his minions(fans). And he encourages us all to do something great! He may not know it but he's help more than just Haiti and everyone else around him, from building his own house and furniture for his wife and kids. But changed many of his fans lives who see the world differently now.

I know this is a bit long but this is why I admire Misha Collins, for having the courage to be himself no matter how insane he can be as well as change, even save, people's lives.

Profitable Businesswoman

3,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
I admire Marilyn Monroe because she inspires me to be myself, and have fun. I also admire Bob Marley because he just gives me a good vibe, and his music sets me in the right mood

Distinct Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Patrick Stump from Fall Out Boy. Because he's a decent and talented guy who really looks at everything in a positive way. heart

Timid Kitten

I actually have two celebrities that I admire that I would like to share right now.

Who: Criss Angel
Why: Despite his success and his popularity, Criss Angel is one the sweetest and most genuine men alive. He's had to work to get where he's at today and he's always encouraging his fans(and people in general) to follow their dreams. That's really admirable and he should be respected for that alone. However, not only does he encourage people to follow their dreams but he is constantly giving back to charity as well. In fact, he's even won an award for being Make a Wish Foundation's most generous celebrity angel and he's granted many wishes over the years. He has a busy schedule so it's really heartwarming that he can take the time and give back as much as he does. Not all celebrities are like that so it's a breath of fresh air to see one that is. Another aspect of his personality that makes him so amazing is the fact that he's an animal lover too. He adopted his dog Oso from a rescue shelter and truly has a heart of gold. Plus, he's really appreciative of his fans(Loyals) and that shows when he performs on stage. It's obviously he loves what he's doing and that he does it for his fans. He's even dedicated an entire episode of Mindfreak as a tribute to the Loyal fanbase. Criss has also spoken out against individuals who try to take advantage of people who've lost their loved ones and such and claiming that they can "speak to the dead." He's taken the time to teach people how to avoid being scammed by someone on the street. (Sucker and Sucker 2 on his series Mindfreak are dedicated to that.)
Although what he does may seem freaky and people may claim that he's "the anti-Christ," he is overall an amazing person and I am proud to call myself a Loyal! heart heart heart

Who: Billie Joe Armstrong
Why: Well for one, he's not afraid to be himself and he encourages the same idea in others. He's also not afraid to admit when he has a problem. When he had the meltdown in 2012 he realized he had a problem with drugs and he took it upon himself to get help. Nobody's perfect and he realized that he wasn't so he did what he had to in order to better himself. That alone is something admirable. Another great thing about Billie is that he doesn't make music for the money and he stands up for what he believes in. He's not a fake like some celebrities are and he doesn't fish for attention. In addition to that, he's faced quite a few struggles in his life but he hasn't let that stop him. He's worked through them which has helped him become who he is today and achieve the greatness and the success that he deserves. heart
heart heart

Versatile Star

10,525 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Signature Look 250
I admire Hilary Duff because she did all the right things.That's who I grew up with.
I admire Drew Barrymore for many reasons. She started out young, almost burned herself out, and had major mama drama; however, she was was able to get her act together. Plus, she starred in Ever After. That movie was my childhood favorite. She just seems like a nice person... Probably helps that she is gorgeous as well.

Loyal Hunter

I came here to talk about Misha and was pleasantly surprised, so I'm with you, I admire him the most c:
Ian Somerhalder because of his passion to try to make this world a better and kinder place smile

Wheezing Fatcat

5,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I am in love with Benedict Cumberbatch and he seems like such an amazing person, but I admire Tom Hiddleston simply because he seems like an amazingy sweet gentlemen.
First person who comes to mind for me actually is Tom Hiddleston. I admire him a lot because of his personality. He's just a generally sweet guy, he's always happy and positive, and he's got a good sense of humor. He's just got a personality that Inspires me and that I wish to have myself.

Dapper Gaian

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
I admire maryl streep for her poise and range of characters shes done through out her career.

Shameless Fatcat

10,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
the guy in my sig whee
User Image

I admire David Morrissey (the Governor from The Walking Dead) he's a great actor and he seems to be a genuinely nice person, and often helps out with various charities. He also works with UNHCR and he recently made a trip to Jordan to visit with some of the Syrian refugees there.

Syria's Forgotten Children
David visits Za'atari Refugee Camp
David Morrissey visits Syrian refugee camps

User Image
User Image
User Image
I admire Beyonce because she is so breathtaking when she performs. The amount of acting, singing, and dancing talent is off the radar! I admire her also because she empowers woman to be strong in her music and through her support of countless organizations.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff