Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Ok so, before my nightmare had the options to be a black or orange jacket, pants, a wolf pet, and a mask, along with a wolf like arm postion, what happened? Now its giving me that lion like face and crap, gaia wtf. Why are you suddenly changing out items, I want my wolf mask back... seriously, that really agrivates me to come back after a day of christmas to find an item in my inventory messed up! Its a The Nightmare 11th Gen.

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Bump, come on please answer.

Supportive Regular

17,925 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Conventioneer 300
It's an Evolving Item, therefore, it will change, until it reaches its final evolution.

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Considering I just bought it a few days ago, the evolve wouldnt happen that often, and ive never had that happen with any other evolving item in its middle stage gen. So thats not the case.

Supportive Regular

17,925 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Conventioneer 300
They evolve on Friday normally, and since the first gen finished evolving before this week, the Friday rule applies to all gens of it. It can actually happen as soon as the Friday after you bought it. It's not based on how long you have it.

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
You fail to realize the whole text of my previous comment, I've never had it happen with any of my previous evolving items on any friday even if it was a 6th generation item or 2nd generation.

Also your tanks glowing.

Supportive Regular

17,925 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Conventioneer 300
It's not every week that every evolving items changes. It all depends on what the schedule of the original first gen was like. If you look at the times between the EI Reports that mentioned that EI, that will tell you how long it takes between each evolution. TekTek.org has an approximate estimation of that time on their list of Evolving Items.

Codebreaking Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
@OP: HyruleanHero is a very experienced user. Please trust his expertise.

My hope is to have a tutorial on how EIs work on the site eventually.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff