Welcome to Gaia! ::

The forest kin responds to Wenyuan with a shy appretiative smile, and a little squeeze of his hand to reassure him. She hurries him as fast as she can in to the threshold of the house.

"What...causes the seizures. Do you know?"

Meanwhile, Ephemere was closely flanking Ten'ato, his head bent to catch the words as though they were precious ambrosia. Upon their arrival, Ephemere is distracted for the second time.

Vialle...and her beautiful plumage. "My lotus.", he can be heard whispering to himself in a tremulous voice. The dream finds himself gravitating towards her as though in a trance.
((Oh gods, I'm dying over here. You guys are great! xd ))

*Morgan, finally finished looking at her map, looked up at the interesting group that entered. Noticing Wenyuan and Arezou, she deciding to retreat back behind the map and give them a little privacy, from human types anyway. Akamaru sighed and rested his head on his paws, laying across Morgan's feet.*

*Vialle, was distracted by her awe of Celestine (I think she might have add) at the entrance of Ephmere. She ruffled her feathers, and tried to look majestic, whatever that meant, she had read about people doing it but wasn't entirely sure what majestic looked like.* Hi-Hello Ephmere. *Vialle hummed sweetly, prompting a snort from Aka, which she ignored.*

((Edit: Hey, we're all on the white list...we rock. blaugh I'm such a spaz...))
((Ahhhhajksdasejlkawe I finished Dark Moon's tag. X_x!))

...Ten'ato looks a little miffed. He's jealous, but one can't be sure it's because Ephemere was distracted from his teaching by Vialle, or distracted from him by Vialle. xp He flutters with annoyance and makes a sound like clearing his throat.

Wenyuan reaches out and transfers his weight to the doorframe, feeling a little bit sparkly and fuzzy from Arezou's touch and her fussing. He's slightly flushed; to Arezou it might look like it's from the physical exertion, but...

"...I'm not sure I'm allowed to tell you why," he says finally, giving Arezou a mysterious look. "But... I'll be all right. ...What was that about tea?"

Celestine simply retires to a corner where she preens and giggles. So many funny things happening around her. xd
((*scuttles off to see this white list and returns with a big goofy grin* I feel...special. heart ^__^ *dances around with Morgan*))
((We only love this shop because it loves us! 3nodding *fuzzles Prox*))
((*giggles and dances around.* Come Wen, dance with us! For we are here every night and that makes us special! I bet we scare lurkers away... xd ))
((*dances*

Psshh, scare people? xp I'm not scary at all! *is an eccentric and unpredictable occasional cross-dresser who chases innocent young maidens around like a perverted old man and sometimes is possessed by violent beings*))

Syrie's Husbando

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
((I internet-heart you guys. I really do. GOLD STAR FOR EVERYONE. User Image!

Ready to move in here, like permanently?))
((Gold Star LevelUp!

Come, attractive young ladies, let us have a 'group hug'! *fingers twitch*))
((*squirts Wen with a water bottle.* No! Bad! No touchy!))
(( gonk I'm meeeelting! *claws the air*))
The emerald dream's sleek skin is awash in a rose color at the sound of Vialle's voice. It may seem like a parlor trick but really it was an involuntary act ~ this changing of colors.

"Hello my Lotus." The dream croons but lurches back a second later as though surprised by the rude familiarity with which he addressed the 'lady'. "My appologies." , he sputters, though by now it isn't certain if he was saying this to Vialle or to Ten'ato.

Ephemere resists the powerful urge to preen. "The Prime Minister, Ten'ato, was just teaching me about the Romance of the Three Kingdoms." The dream dangles this information out to Vialle like a colorful bauble, apparently unaware that not all dreams were as interested by tedious details like he was. He nudges Ten'ato with a wing, sparks of excitement fliquering out between the feathers. "Absolutely facinating!" he exclaims, "Right Minister Ten'ato?"

Arezou catches non of this, apparently oblivious to Ephemere's developing hormones. Her attention is rivited to the delicate Wenyuan. She is sure that this interaction will inspire her dreams for many nights to come. The man is unwell, and you're fantasizing! Shame on you!, the elfling scolds herself hotly. Arezou winces at the heat of her conscience as she attempts to lead her friend to a chair.

"Right...tea. I currently only have two kinds." She says slowly. " Chamomile and jasmine. " A ghost of sufference from the past crosses her face for the briefest of moments. " The rest of my blends are back at my old home. I appologize deeply."

(I'm ready to move here, I am I am! *hugs the thread* It feels like home.)
((*flops down and makes herself a nitch.* Yep! All moved in!! *Pokes Wen.* You are not melting. There's no lemon in it...))

*Vialle cocked her head to the side, prime minister who? She wondered to herself but decided to just nod politely.* What is the Three Kingdoms? *She asked, carefully pronouncing each word.*

*Morgan meanwhile was clutching the edges of the map which was shaking from her silent laughter. Akamaru tried his best not to pay attention to any of the fawning going on.*
Ten'ato seems much less irritated now that Ephemere has remembered he is there, and doesn't even mind being nudged, while he normally shies from being touched. The nightmare fixes his posture and, holding his head up regally, asks, "Would this Lady Dream like to learn of the novel as well? As Prime Minister, I must also ensure the education and preparation of the population."

Wenyuan collapses exaggeratedly into the chair. "Oof. Thank you, Miss Arezou." He arranges himself meticulously, trying to show all his best features, and keep himself lowered so that he looks up helpless and adoringly at her face.

He coughs delicately. "Whichever of the teas of which you have more," he says politely. "Though... we will recover the other blends soon, won't we?" He looks up at her with an indescribable expression, almost mischevious but somewhat more devious, in a helpful, hopeful way.

Ten'ato perks up at this discussion of tea and glances in their direction.

(([edit]Oh. Right. *unmelts*

...And I just remembered I'm getting my blood drawn again tomorrow. gonk !!! *skin still crawling from his last experience*))
((If you actually got the reference I made there, I am going to cry.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff