♥ Are you happy with the new V2? ♥

Yes, it's cute! 0.64383561643836 64.4% [ 47 ]
No, I liked the old one better. 0.013698630136986 1.4% [ 1 ]
Who cares?! Gold! 0.34246575342466 34.2% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 73 ]
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

Ornate Reveler

User Image

Walking into this little area in the island of Meepsha, you are very interested to find a little building. Carefully opening the door, everything seems cozy and warm. Sitting in a chair in the far corner is a woman with long black-brown hair.

"Welcome, my dear!" She calls to you in a welcoming voice. "I see that you have come across Meepsha's one and only Miika Shelter. Come in and have a seat while I get a cup of cocoa ready for you."

You carefully sit on the chair by the building's fireplace, across from the young woman's chair. You can hear some sort of muffled noise coming from the hallway on the opposite side of the room. The young woman brings over a hot cup of cocoa for you.

"Oh, and I am Samantha, but you can call me Sam." She smiles at you. "Now, are you interested in adopting one of our very own Miikas?"

User Image

Navigation

Page 1

Welcome and Navigation
At-A-Glance and Updates
Rules and F.A.Q.
Story
Care
Shopping
Roleplaying
Flatsales
Auctions
Raffles
Links
Credits

Page 2
Breeding
Customs
Pick-Ups
Growings
Owners
Staff

Ornate Reveler

User Image

At-A-Glance

Current Events: None
Pick-Ups/Growings: From Flatsale
Important Posts: Updates!
Owners List: Click Here
Growth Requests: Click Here
Guest Colorists: Click Here

Flatsale: None
Auction: None
Raffle: None
Customs: Closed
Bribes: N/A
Pet Trades: Open

User Image

Larger Updates

July 7th, 2009 I currently have to go on a hiatus. I have no idea on how long this will be for. Currently I'm having family issues and can't update anything in this shop since B/C shops take lots of work. I am debating weather I should pass the shop on to someone else since I currently have no time. I will try to get back to things as soon as possible!
June 20th, 2009 Hey guys. Sorry for being away for so long. I will try to finish all of the current orders/flatsales/etc, but currently I am so busy. So until further notice I will be going on a hiatus from this shop. I will still be on frequently, but I don't have much time for the shop currently. If things continue the way they have been I may have to auction off the shop and have it under new management, but that is my last resort. I will try to get back into the swing of things once everything clears up. I'm sorry to those who have been waiting for their pets! I am trying to get to them.
May 4th, 2009 New flatsale, auction, and raffle!
May 3rd, 2009 Opened the V2 Shop! Everyone who has V1 pets will be upgraded later this week.

User Image

Click for V1 Updates

Ornate Reveler

User Image

Rules

• Follow all ToS rules of Gaiaonline!

• Stealing is completely and utterly forbidden! Stealing of any kind will get you in serious trouble.
  • Respect everyone here and when role playing. This includes keeping the swearing level low!

• Pets are never reserved or called for before a flatsale.

• Refunds are never given!

• Do not save your pets to your own server! Just use the code given, or it wont grow.

F.A.Q.

• How do I get a Miika?
    •You can adopt a Miika through a few different ways: Purchasing through a flatsale, raffle, or auction, be given a Miika as a gift when someone else buys a Miika, or taking a custom slot for the month.

• How do you do a flatsale/What is a flatsale?
    •A flatsale is where you have a few different types of Miikas set out for display. They all have set prices, and you can decide on what one you want. When "Flatsale Open" is posted, you are allowed to post your flatsale form. Everything for a flatsale is first-come, first-serve.

• How do you do an auction/What is an auction?
    •An auction usually do not happen as much as flatsales do, but usually have much more special Miikas available. Sometimes these also come with special housing that you cannot get any other time here in Meepsha. Auctions have a starting date, end date, starting bid, etc. The person with the highest bid by the time the end date has come wins the Miika.

• How do you do a raffle/What is a raffle?
    •A raffle usually happens around the time we have auctions. X amount of tickets are sold to X amount of participants. Each ticket has a number, and when the end date comes, or when all the tickets are sold, a random number is generated. The person with the winning ticket gets the Miika that was up for the raffle.

• What type of Miika will I get when I breed two Miikas?
    •This depends on what type of Miikas you breed. If you breed a rare Miika and an uncommon Miika, you will probably get at least one rare and one uncommon. The colors are usually a mix of both parents too. You never really know what might happen!

• What is a stand-in?
    •A stand-in is someone, most likely a friend, who will buy a pet for you. This works for all ways you can adopt a Miika and also works for breeding slots. However, only one stand-in is allowed per person!

• Are customs available?
    •Yes! Customs are open 5 times a month. Just check the "customs" post for more information.

• Do you accept pet trades?
    •I always love pet trades! I really enjoy pixel pets, but I love any type of pets! Just message me and we can discuss what we can do!

• Where can I role-play?
    •Role-playing can happen here, in the adoption site. We will have the guild up soon, which will contain many more things for you to do with your Miika.

• Um... You made a little mistake in my order. Is it fixable?
    •I am so sorry if this happens! I am happy to fix anything that is wrong in your order for absolutely no charge!

• Do I send the trade to you?
    •Yes, please send all trades to me!

• I have another question that is not answered!
    •Don't be afraid to message me! I'll answer any questions that you have!

Ornate Reveler

User Image

Sipping your cocoa that Samantha gave you, you suddenly see movement from the dark, candle-lit hallway across the room. You see a small animal come from behind a door. It looked like a miniature bear, which was a dark brown colored. It walked over to Samantha slowly, looking from her to you.

"How is this possible, you may wonder?" Samantha looked at you and smiled. "Well, I'll tell you the story." She sat down in her chair, holding the little Miika in her lap. "It started the day I came upon this small island while I was sailing on my boat. This was an uncharted island, so I was very curious. I walked onto the beach and walked along the river. There was the most beautiful waterfall at the end, which we call Butterfly Falls, since many types of butterflies gather there. I saw that there was a path that went up the cliff, which led to the top of the waterfall. When I reached the top, I saw Miikas of all types. Some looked like bears," She said, smiling down at the one on her lap, "while others looked like dogs and cats. There are even frog and mice types! I traveled back to the mainland and reported what I found. The animals were so tame and friendly, that I found they made great pets. I decided to share them with the rest of the world, and that's how this place came to be." She smiled at me with a hopeful look in her eye.

"I really hope you will come to like these small animals and decide to adopt one as your own!"

Ornate Reveler

User Image

User Image
In order left-right, top-bottom: Egg, Child, Bear, Cat, Frog, Dog, Mouse, Bunny.

Miikas come in three stages: The egg, child, and adult.

Egg: Eggs are our special little way of making sure your Miika stays nice and warm while it grows. Eggs are very vulnerable, but their hard shell exterior helps guard them. These cannot roleplay, and don't need much attention. Lasts about 1-2 weeks.

Child: Soon afterwards, your little Miika becomes curious of the outside world and hatches. Children need lots of care and attention. If they don't get much attention they become lazy/boring pets and can separate from their owner. Children can roleplay. Lasts about 1-3 weeks.

Adult: When your child grows into an adult, they take on lots more responsibility in their habitat. Adults can take on more challenges, weather it's deciding to go and explore the rest of the island, or getting a family ready. These adults can roleplay as much as they want too. Lasts forever!

User Image

User Image

Your pets need housing too, you know! Here's a quick little run-down of everything in their basic housing area.

1: Their housing habitat
2: The shop's name
3: Your pet's name
4: Your username
5: Your pet's personality
6: Your pet's gender
7: The items you've bought for your pet.

User Image

Your pets also bond with you anytime they can. There are four stages of bonding.

User Image

Nothing: You eather just got your pet or haven't given it enough attention!
Smile: Your pet's getting used to you, but still isn't quite best friends with you yet.
Huge Smile: They know who you are, and they like you lots, but it's not like you're their family.
Heart: They don't know what they would do without you! Get here and +5 dewdrops!

Ornate Reveler

Ornate Reveler

User Image

User Image

User Image
Meepsha Miika Shelter
Placed a little way outside of the Town Square, the Meepsha Miika Shelter is a great place for new Miikas to find new friends. Here you can visit with Samantha, or play with other Miikas!

User Image
Morden's Forest
Next to the Meepsha Shelter is the amazing and colorful forest that belongs to Morden. Morden keeps everything safe in the forest and makes sure every Miika has fun in the forest with their friends. Her peppy attitude makes everything easier.

User Image
Butterfly Falls
Kept inside of Morden's Forest is Butterfly Falls, which provides a shallow pool for Miikas to play in. The place is watched over by Samantha on her free time away from the Shelter. The playful butterflies love Miikas, and there's always something to do!

User Image
Dark Caverns
A mysterious complex of caves that was discovered behind the Meepsha Shelter. Exploring the caves, you discover that the walls of the caverns are rather moist. Straining your ears, you can hear a dull roaring overhead. Maybe this leads underneath Butterfly Falls?

User Image
Sheeka's Clifftop
Over on the darker side of the island is a woman named Sheeka, who always needs some company. Even though her darker exterior shows someone who's unfriendly, her heart is always in the right place. She loves visitors at any time!

User Image
Deep Water Side
Is your Miika the type that is brave enough to explore the Deep Water Side? Here, lots of Miikas find hidden treasures for them to keep! If you find one of these, it might even show up in the shops a little later!

Ornate Reveler

User Image

• Only one pet order per person.

• This is all first come, first serve!

• Make sure you fill out the form completely.

• Reserving is not allowed!

• Make sure you direct link your pets!

• Order forms may not be changed until the flatsale is over!

• Wait to post your form until I say "Flatsale Open!" or "GO!".

User Image

Starting Date: TBA
Ending Date: TBA

• Commons are 1000g
  • Uncommons are 2500g
  • Rares are 3000g
  • Spirits are 5000g
  • Flatsale pets include the basic housing: 1 room, plain walls, and plain floors.

User Image

[color=#8c6d52][size=9][align=left][img]http://i470.photobucket.com/albums/rr68/Meepsha/Banners/Flatsales.png[/img]

[b]Username:[/b] Name Here
[b]Pet's Code:[/b] Letter/Number Code Here
[b]Pet's Name:[/b] 2-10 Letter Name Here
[b]Pet's Gender:[/b] Male or Female Here

[img]http://i470.photobucket.com/albums/rr68/Meepsha/Banners/Devider.png[/img]

[b]Accessories:[/b] Accessory(ies) Letter/Number Code(s) and Color(s) Here
[b]Walls:[/b] Wall Letter/Number Code and Color(s) Here
[b]Floors:[/b] Floor Letter/Number Code and Color(s) Here
[b]Items:[/b] Item(s) Letter/Number Code(s), Color(s), and Placement Here.
[b]Total:[/b] Total Gold Here
[/align][/size][/color]

Ornate Reveler

User Image

• No take-backs on bids!

• You must have the gold for bidding. If you win and don't have the money, I won't be happy!

• Do not discourage others from bidding! This includes bragging on how much gold you have to use!

• I only take MC's and EI's at mid tektek. If you are using items, please total the amount of gold they are worth and put them in for your bid, but list the items below your bid!

User Image

TBA

Bidding Start: TBA
Min. Bid Inc.: TBA
AB: TBA
HB: None

• Auction pets include the basic housing: 1 room, plain walls, and plain floors.

User Image

[color=#75d1d7][u][color=#8c6d52]I bid _ on _![/color][/u][/color]

Ornate Reveler

User Image

• Raffle ticket prices are listed at each raffle!

• If there are multiple eggs that are being raffled, it usually is first place-first choice, unless stated otherwise!

• Your number is chosen just in order. You cannot choose your number for your ticket.

User Image

User Image

TBA

Raffle Type: TBA
Ticket Cost: TBA
Max. Tickets: TBA
Tickets Available: TBA

• Raffle pets include the basic housing: 1 room, plain walls, and plain floors.

User Image

To buy raffle tickets just send me a trade with how many you would like in the title. For Freebie Raffles PM me with how many you want.

User Image

Current Ticket Holders:
N/A

Ornate Reveler

User Image

If you want to get your link here, just ask!

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/breedable-changing-pets/t.49610071][img]http://i470.photobucket.com/albums/rr68/Meepsha/Banners/Button.png[/img][/url]

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Fishy Friends
Create Your Own Egg
Final Song
-R-A- and AxTxN Art Shop
Ch!'s @rt Sh0pp3
The Peanut Butter and the Jellyfish Guild
Ch!'s Ch@r!ty

Ornate Reveler

User Image

Everything in this shop was created by Sam The Shiz. All graphics and content belongs to her. She created this all using Photoshop Elements 6.0.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff