Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

You've heard of the great and noble Thunderclan, the graceful Riverclan, the swift WindClan, and the bitter ShadowClan. Even SkyClan. But there are cats you have never heard of, and have yet to hear of. Journies yet to be made, friends yet to be found, loves yet to be lost. Secrets that lurk amond the fences and stones, beyond the forest that which the clans live many a generation in. There is more than meets the eye to these cats, yet they are judjed by where they are from and where they live. Cats that no Clan cat has the guts to get to know. What secrets lay beyond the forest? What mysteries lie hidden by the fences. Can you truly know a kittypet, loner, or rogue just by looks? Do you dare too?

Welsome to Warriors: Beyond the Forest, yet another Warriors shop, but with a different theme and basis. There has yet to be one where it reaches out beyond the four clans and grasps the little known world of the kittypets, loners, and rogues.

All credit for Warriors goes to Erin Hunter
All lineart for this shop is credited to Taki-di
User Image

Introduction/Credits
Navigation
News
Story
Rules
Stages
FAQ
Sales info
Availability
Customs
Accesories
Breeding
RP Rules
Ownerlist
Pick up
Affiliates
Lists/Staffers

More to come...?
User Image

New? There be no news here =w=
User Image

"Mama, I dont understand...what is a 'Starclan?'"

"StarClan was the warrior cat ancestors, believed to be where dead Clan cats went after death. Frostfur and Speckletail told you about them then?"

"Yah. But what about us? where do we go, Mama?"

"We go to the Place of Stars. In the Place of Stars our spirits are reunited with lost loved ones or dead housefolk. some say that they have seen the spirits of the lost spirits that have returned from the Place of Stars to see us again. Now, go to sleep, young one."

It was not long after the clans left the forest that Frostfur and Speckletail were found by Twolegs. They were taken in by an old couple who lived in the heart of the Twolegplace that was by Thunderclan territory. It was there that they met and learned of the kittypets. They were reluctant at first to speak, but later on, they befriended many of the kittypets in the neighborhood. Though they have grown old, they are healthy and plump from turning to a softer life. They do not regret anything though. They have watched a new kind of clan begin to thrive.

You see, many a kittypet were intigued by the clan life. Frostfur and speckletail found out that the kittypets sort of live in groups and spent alot of time together. They would often gather in the park, stroll the town, some even knew how to hunt. These kittypets where all intertwinted like some sort of huge Clan. And then, they learned of the rogues who often lived in small groups. The two Thunderclan elders helped to star shape the kittypet community into its very own sort of Clan.

Starclan whispers grow louder in these old cat's ears. They know their ancestors still watch over them, yet that the Clans have moved on. They rest assured that wherever Starclan is, they are waiting with open paws. And with that, they teach the kittypet of a new life.
User Image

-No art stealing
-NO CHAT SPEAK, PLEASE! Use good capitalization, punctuation, and grammar
-Please show respect to everyone and try to include people in RP and conversation
-do not complain because you didnt insert yourself into conversation
-Do not whine because you dont have your cat yet. I have a busy life
-Be kind to staffers or else
-Taki's word is law
-Keep cussing to a minimum. I dont mind the occasionally, or toned down and such, but dont have a cat that runs around screaming cusses to the heavens
-Follow Gaia TOS
-I reserve the right to add more rules if and when I see fit
User Image

User Image
Newborn
A newborn is a helpless kitten that has just been birthed. They need intense care at this point in time and warmth. Newborns that get lost from their mothers often never return.
(Newborn is same for all cats)

User Image
Kitten
A kitten's eyes have opened up and gained a soft coat of kitten fur. These little cats tend to be playful and curious. A cat should their eye on them to make sure they dont get into trouble.
(For now, Kitten is the same for all cats; May change in the future)

User Image
Adolescent
The kitten has grown older and their fur is growing more so to fit their lifestyle. Their morals and values are developing, and may need guidance. Their emotions may start kicking in and could star feeling affection to another.
(Left to right: Kittypet, Loner/Rogue; Loner and Rogue Adolescent same)

User Image x
Adult
The cat has fully grown now. They know fairly well what they want in life by now, and strive towards it. They know how they want to spend their lives, and wont let anyone tell them any different. Decisions are their own now, and some may find it hard to be on their own now.
(Left to right: Kittypet, Loner, Rogue)

*So far, only Loner adult lines arent done*
User Image

: P Ask some questions...
User Image

Form
If you win any pre colored cat, this is the form that I will need to be filled out and posted.

Name:
Cat: (specify what you've won)
File type: (PNG or JPG)

Flatsales

-Price is 3k unless specified otherwise
-When you post, please specify which cat you want
-NO PREF LISTING, its unfair
-You may only obtain one cat per flatsale
-You may proxy for a friend, but that means you may not claim one for yourself
-There are Speed Flatsales and Flaffles
-You post what cat you want after I post a bold red 'GO'
-More detailed rules are posted before a flatsale happens

Auctions

-Starting bid is usually 3k
-Do not bid what you cannot dish out
-No bid retractions. If you must, I'll expect a well thoght out and explained reason >>
-Sniping will not happen. If you try to snipe, or bid withing 5 minutes until the auction ends, then the auction will be extended for another 5 minutes
-Do not guilt trip others into not bidding
-Co-owning is allowed
-Send trade immidietley after you've won. If it happens thjat you cannot send the gold withing a 24 hr period, please let me know, or else the pet will fall back to the highest bidder before you

Raffles

-Tickets are 100g unles specified otherwise
-Tickets are numbered as they are bought. If you buy the first ten tickets, thats tickets 1 through 10.
-Tickets are limitless
-Do not complain if you dont win, the winners are randomized using the random number generator
-Send gold directly after purchasing tickets
User Image

All current events or sales will be posted here.

Dream Avi contest

I need a new theme for the mule. Please use Tektek.org to make an avi. Please remember, I'm not Moneybags McGee XP The creator of the winning avi will receive a special themed cat. What theme? >3 Only I know~

Starts: Now!!!
Ends: TBA

Entries
Dagger735, pg 9

RP contest

User Image

This is a RP contest for the Kittypet leader. This cat has extensive information of all cat activity and Twoleg activity throughout Twoleg place. There will runner-ups to decide who will win the scouts.

-Please be literate XP
-I will judge based on plot, detail, and imagination
-Do not discourage others from entering
-Post entries in this thread
-This cat can be considered RP required. You will be expected to stick around and post every week or so >> If you cant be here for a while, pm me, its alright ^^

Starts: Now!
Ends: TBA

Form
Name:
Design: (This cat may have any colors, no edits, but one accesory)
Short Bio: (give me a genderal idea of what your cat is lik)
Response: (prompt response)

Prompt
Quote:
Recently, a close friend of yours kitted. Unfortunatley, shes a loner. Unable to hunt for herself and still care for the kits, one of her three kits died since her milk didnt come soon enough. Desperate and greif stricken, she seeks out one of your scouts. You are notified immediatley. What do you do when you find out? How will you help her? Are your housefolk involved or do you have cats care for her? What casualties do you see along the way?

Entries

None ;w;

Free Raffle

This will be a free raffle for Smudge, Princess, Hattie, and two random kits. To claim a ticket, post in bold red lettering and say please x3 You may only claim one ticket for yourself, but may claim other tickets for friends. If you win, its no price.

User Image

Tickets:
Gweethedragon
Dagger735
User Image

Yay! xD Customs! Customs allow you to obtain a cat only you get to pick the design and colors.

Natural Colored Custom-You pick the colors and design, only the colors must be natural cat colors.
Adult-6k
2k addition for each extra stage

Unnatural Colored Cat Custom-You may pick any color and any sort of design. To explain these odd out of color cats, they've either been dyed to the point it stays and fuses with their DNA (XD) or its a rare genetic thing...
Adult-15k
4k addition for each extra stage

*Currently, you may only order kittypets
*If in the future this shop picks up, then I reserve the right to raise prices

Edits
Say you want a fluffier tail, or someting, that would fall here, under edits.
Natural edit-A natural edit would be something you'd find on a cat already, like say longer fur, shorter tail, scars, ect.
Pricing for natural edits starts at 4k per stage and may vary upon difficulty

Unnatural edit-Say you want a unicorn horn, a thirde eye, or soem other odd mutation. That falls under unnatural, and as I dont want to see alot of this, its more expensive
Pricing for unnatural edits starts at 10k per stage

Cosplays-PM Teki-di, we'll talk XP

When ordering a custom, pm the colorist you would like to have color it, and wait for a confirmation pm that will tell you the price to send trade,a nd send it directly to them.

Form
Name:
Owner:
Stage: (Adult, Adolescent, Kitten, or Newborn)
File type: (PNG *better quality* or JPG *sig friendly*)
Design:
Edits: *If applicable*
Accesories: *If applicable*

I expect that in the design area, you will specify colors and cat pettersa nd such. If you are not specific, I'll just go on what you put down XP If the design area is not filled out, I'll take it as you want me to use my imagination, and that could result in some smexy ctas l3

Openings
Taki-di - Open

Pet Trade

O: Just pm my main, Taki-di, or the mule, requestiong, always open~
User Image

no longer are you in the world of the average Warrior. You are now in Twoleg place,a nd that means accesories are available! >w<

Whatever your imagination can come up with, withing reason, that a cat may have put on it, the you can order it! Prices will vary. Merely pm the colorist of the cat you own that you'd like to have accesories on,a nd ask them about pricings ont he accesories you want.

Openings
Taki-di - Open
User Image

Aw, love. It lead to many things. Like kittens >3

-Breedings are free
-You will not complain if you do not get a breeding slot, just keep trying ^^
-The three types of cats may inter breed freely
-You may have cats you own breed with other cats you own, but I dont wanna see alot of this
-Newborns and kittens may not breed. Adolescent breedings have less kits and irisky for the female. For a full litter to be obtained, the cats must both be adults.
-NO INBREDING! ><

To obtain breedings, you can do many things.

Breeding Raffle
These are random free raffles I do every so often. Each person may claim one free ticket for any pairing they have talked about with the owner of the other cat they wish to breed with. These pairings do not have to be RPed pairs but cannot be male/male or female/female pairings. Random numbers decide how many kits. You may keep one kit each, others you may give away to friends as gifts or raffle them off for free.

Raffles
None

RP Breedings
These are breedings you RP for. Most times, this means IC RPing of them meeting, liking each other, falling for each other, ect. But, sometimes, if you're persistant and good, some OOC RPing pairs may be able to snag a slot. all you have to do is RP together for a while. Then, when you feel the cats could be ready, pm the mule asking for a RP Breeding slot. most times, you will be accepted, as long as there have bee substansial RP. RP Breeding slots guarentee at least 3 to 5 kits, plus an extra kit for RPing ^^ So that means that you can has six kits at max! O: Dice decide the first number, and one kit is added. You may have any type of gender pairing. For same sex pairings, it is said that if they truly love each other, they may find kits marked like them yet no birth was given. You get to choose what happens to all the kits. But dont sell them please XP

Slots
1 Open
2 Closed
3 Closed

Request Breedings
This is where I will watch RPers and occasionally request to color kits for them. This is the only other way to get same sex breedings, as I find drama and plot in RP fun xD I will do this randomly, and I get to choose the amount of kits >3 You get to do whatever you want with the kits, but occasionally, I may request to keep a kit for me or to auction off or whatev.

Event Breedings
This is where you may request to have two cats of ipposite genders breed by your request without RP. Only thing is, I decide how many kits and what happens to them. This is partially for RP drama(funfun >3) and so i can occasionally have something to do. Sometimes, if you are a regular, I may let you keep a kit or two fro yourselves ^^

Slots
1 Closed
2 Closed
User Image

RP info will be here for now. When I get the guild, it'll go there and be more extensive, but for now...

Map
~Coming~

Kittypets
The kittypets sort of elect a cat that is known to them as the leader of their small community. This cat regultes certain activities, and to other, its word is law. This cat knows all of what is happening in the neighborhood each day, and have paw picked scouts that observe the Twoleg place and report to this Leader when anything happens. It is through a chain of cats that information is passed. If a cat is injured, the Leader soon finds out and cats are sent to help them and to grab any cat's housefolk's attention to the injured one. News of kits are spread quickly and the Leader often sends cats to help the mother feel comfortable and secure. Its like a huge uber Clan xD
*Leader status can only be obtained through RP contests*
*Scouts can be obtained through RP and sometimes customs, but only after a leader has been established*
*You may only own one Scout, but can own both the Leader and a Scout*

Rogues
Coming

Loners
Coming

-No godmodding
-These are cats. They do not speak english
-Cats can communicate amongst themselves, but cannot understand human dialect
More coming XP
User Image

Name/Gender/Lifestyle(and rank if applicable)/Owner

Aeolus/Male/Kittypet/~InfinityTrust~