• Noble Shade 100
heart Gimme a Personalized Set! heart
Total cost: 7500g + tip! whee
Name on Tag: Nikkiquin
Have you sent the trade? Yep! 4laugh

Salty Sex Symbol

heart Let's Customize! heart
Cost: 10,000g
Case: cases come with preset accessories, as listed in the 'this month' post. Egg
Colors: most cases are only two colors. Please respect this. Fancy coloring will be more expensive. Light Pink and Dark Pink please!
Name on Tag: 12 or fewer characters, say 'no thank you' if you want without. Cloaca
Have you sent the trade? no pets will be made until you have sent trade for the sum above; include page # in your trade. Yes!

Questionable Genius

Heya Blue~ just wondering if you've been busy as I haven't gotten my order yet since a few weeks ago, and I'm planning on going on hiatus pretty soon due to exams. ^^;

If possible, would you be able to send me both versions of the pets (hatched and unhatched?) in case I don't have a big enough time frame to save both? Thanks heart

Tipsy Seeker

9,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
Like Naeyru, I just wanted to check up on things as I ordered and tipped on April 17th on page 447 but haven't received my digis yet. I know this is a super busy time of year for everybody, so it's completely understandable if you simply got swamped 3nodding

Like Naeyru, whenever you do get a chance to send the orders, could I please get the unhatched as well as the hatched images in case you don't have an opportunity until after the hatching time at the end of the month? I like to have both because the accessory next to the egg is always adorable. Thanks in advance~ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
heart Gimme a Seasonal Set! heart
Total cost: 3500+ 500g tip= 4k
Have you sent the trade? no pets will be made until you have sent trade for the sum above; include page # in your trade.

Noraboo's Spouse

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
So the long and short of what's going on:

Since around a year ago, this shop has become more and more 'work' for me and less and less 'fun'. Instead of being excited each month, instead I feel a dragging requirement to make cases. I love having this shop, the first thing I ever really did on Gaia was digitoys, but at this point it's just not really that enjoyable to me.

Add to that the fact that I'm now working for 3 other shops -- Matope, The Bakery, and In the Name of the Moon -- and it's not just work but frustrating work that I put off and don't succeed.

All that said and done, though, I was going to stay open anyway. Until they changed the trade system. The current trade system doesn't show who has confirmed or replied or what, making it nigh impossible for me to keep track of orders.

All these things put together -- well, I'm not going to be open in May. And I don't know if I'll ever be open again...

I will finish all outstanding orders, but if you want to cancel trade with this in mind, I understand. I'll fill orders tomorrow, the 29th, and will grow them on the 1st or 2nd, after everyone has received their egg-stage-pets.

Chieko Meng Ue's Husband

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
I wondered if that new trade setup actually showed our trade titles too, does it?

That whole crap with it being a "notice" that only sometimes shows up and takes you to your my gaia page has been annoying for a while :/

Noraboo's Spouse

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
It doesn't show trade titles either, just who sent and if the ball's in my court...): I don't care about the notices, but I DO care that it doesn't show which side has replied/confirmed/etc.

Chieko Meng Ue's Husband

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Yeah, unless you go to the main trade page, cos I wasn't sure at first if the trade was waiting on me or not until I went back there. Is very confusing, I wish they'd stop "fixing" things that aren't broke!

Noraboo's Spouse

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
All orders filled, and I am CLOSED. I'll grow pets tomorrow or monday, once it looks like everyone's seen their PMs.

Salty Sex Symbol

I just got my pet and I love it! It's so sad that you're closed now! Goodluck in your next venture, Blue!

Tipsy Seeker

9,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
I'm sad to see this place shut down, but I can completely understand your reasonings behind it - things on Gaia should be fun, not a chore, and I've been intensely annoyed with the trade system lately as well both in function as well as aesthetics. I'll keep you in my subscribed list just in case, but I do wish you the best of luck in your other shops and hope you maintain your enjoyment of them! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Noraboo's Spouse

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
All pets should be grown now. <3 If they're not, hard refresh, because you may have them cached.

Invisible Genius

9,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
They're so cute! Thank you, Blue. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers