Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Kitten

i am apart from all of you sadly. i prefer her league series. i am in love with all the characters but right now my fave book is born of fury

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
I gotta go with Night Play, I just love Vane and how accepting he is.

Though I do have a special place in my heart for Styxx. The whole "you've got everything so you must be spoiled so let's treat you like crap" really hit home for me. I've never had the one thing I needed most so seeing that show up in a romance novel is special.

Though I squealed seeing Grace in Son of No One, I swear Sherrilyn is the only romance author who actually admits that happy ever after might include some therapy sessions.

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
Starlit Wolfe
i am apart from all of you sadly. i prefer her league series. i am in love with all the characters but right now my fave book is born of fury

I keep meaning to read those. I just haven't gotten around to them.

Demonic Kitten

Sweet Angel Mary
Starlit Wolfe

I keep meaning to read those. I just haven't gotten around to them.

lol i love them

Feline Vampire

15,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
She has soo many fenominal books to choose just ONE fave... or even a top 5 lofl. I can't help it, when I pick one up to read, I just get sucked into it. My goal is to own every single book and audio book of her writing. I just adore the worlds she creates.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff