Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anyone read it yet? My friend loaned it to me and keeps insisting I read it! heart dramallama
I read Go Ask Alice a few years ago. I really enjoyed it smile
Bailey_bou27
I read Go Ask Alice a few years ago. I really enjoyed it smile

Thanks for the reply! I think I'm going to read it after I finish the book i'm reading now! 4laugh
I read a bit of it in e-book form, it was ok. I can't really say much because I never finished it but the start was pretty interesting. I saw the actual book in a thrift shop bookstore at the mall two weeks ago, and I'm kind of regretting that I didn't buy it lol

Anyway, tell me how you find the book!

Hilarious Lover

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
its def. one I think every teenage girl should read. Not to teach you anything, but just because its a good book and its been around forever. most people have read it, for a reason lol.

Chatty Flatterer

12,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Partygoer 500
I haven't read that one, but I've read "Letting Ana Go" which is in that whole "series"? i'm not sure if you would call it a series.. but that one messed me up pretty good. Like I felt so bad about myself.

I'm interested in knowing how this one is.

Original Gaian

8,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I read it back in the day. ******** the epilogue. I was so angry.

Friendly Lover

7,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I read it a few years ago. Its good.

Friendly Bibliophile

8,025 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
I read that one about 10 years ago, when I was a teenager, but since then I've read it two other times. It's sad and a little horrible, but I'm interested in that time period, and there is something about it that keeps pulling me back. It's kind of like Ellen Hopkins books, only not written in prose.

Thieving Scrounger

36,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I liked it quite a bit when I was younger. I still own it. I laughed so hard, and I was not surprised when I found out it wasn't a real diary.
I read it ages ago and I remember really liking it. Not really the type of book you want to like but I did nonetheless.

Destitute Faun

34,240 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Budding Witch 250
I found it got less and less believable as the book went on, which really killed it for me. It's one of those books you should read to say you did, but remember it's a fake diary written to keep kids off acid.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff