Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Fatcat

4,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I have been reading Divergent and i never finished the third book, Can someone tell me how it ends?? I know tris Dies but i never read past that and my book got stolen!~~

Shy Dragon

24,065 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
ugh. dont read it. make up whatever ending you like in your head and call it good. i loved the first two books and the third made me want to hunt down the author and punch her in the face. absolutely terrible. but thats just me.

Dapper Fatcat

4,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
lividdarkangel800
ugh. dont read it. make up whatever ending you like in your head and call it good. i loved the first two books and the third made me want to hunt down the author and punch her in the face. absolutely terrible. but thats just me.

I agree from what i read it was pretty bad, but thankss c:
I agree with Lividdarkangel800. So, SPOILERS, Tris goes outside the faction grounds (it's been a while since I've read it), finds scientists, and dies. That's the simplest version.

Quotable Prophet

Apparently it comes out that the current system was set up due to some genetic issues in people so the end goal was for everyone to eventually gain traits of every faction (AKA: divergents) which only the all perfect female lead was able to completely do before she oh so nobly sacrifices her life for some stupid reason and makes everyone wangst about how great of a loss her death was.
lividdarkangel800

It's not just you. I was so disappointed with this book and the ending bothered me for weeks.

Shy Dragon

24,065 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Bailey_bou27
lividdarkangel800

It's not just you. I was so disappointed with this book and the ending bothered me for weeks.

im glad it wasnt just me. even if she had done it differently it owuld have been fine, but no. no. she did it THAT way. ugh...
lividdarkangel800
Bailey_bou27
lividdarkangel800

im glad it wasnt just me. even if she had done it differently it owuld have been fine, but no. no. she did it THAT way. ugh...

I completely agree. So disappointing..
well, i've read past that part where Tris dies. There wasn't much really. Tobias just continued on with his life without Tris.

Newbie Gaian

I didn't think the third book was great either.

12,625 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Mage 100

the third one was is definitely the worst from the trilogy, it has no Gravitas whatsoever, even the killing of the main Character didn't help it.

Distinct Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I actually kind of liked the ending. It was different from how the average young adult book ends, and it showed that sometimes the hero truly does sacrifice something that can never be regained. Too often in fiction movies and tv shows now days the heroes will "die" and come back to life.

Kumacchiato's Prince

Demonic Dabbler

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
User Image

When I bought the book at the store the girl handed it to me and said "You're going to hate it."

But honestly, I LIKED the way it ended. Would I have wanted it to end that way? No. But I thought it made sense and I thought the way it all happened made sense. A way better ending than the Hunger Games at least.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces