Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
The young Lord simply crossed his arms from seeing Alois's presence in front of him. "Pathetic." he said in a low tone of voice.

"Isn't it stupid for you to stay in here when you know that someone is following you Grell?" he sighed. As he commanded "Sebastian, clean that up." He turned his back and looked straight into a window close to him. He put his hands behind him as he explains. " If we don't move out, we'll discover nothing. Let's not waste our time staying in this place before those trying to follow you finds us. "

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
“I am in blood
Stepp'd in so far, that, should I wade no more,
Returning were as tedious as go o'er.”

~William Shakespeare, Macbeth

Grell Sutcliff
■━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━■

"Yeah yeah," Grell muttered, waving his hand absently at Alois' behavior and later walkout on them. "It's just that some people can't stand the aroma of DEATH!" He did, however, close the bag, but left it in front of the two others.

"In any case," the reaper said with a sneer, "the more the merrier, right? If they're too annoying we can just paint them red! It's not that complicated. And besides, I thought you mind want to meet them? I've read enough Sherlock to know that you should interrogate witnesses and locals, you know. I'm not just a pretty face, right, Sebby darling?" he asked, not really expecting or wanting a response.

"Aren't you going to take a peek at the present? She's just brimming with secrets, you know....she reeks of the smell of the hag who decided to overdose her with opium." With that statement, Grell clapped a hand over his mouth dramatically. "Oh bother! And here I thought I don't kiss and tell!"

■━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━■

Gracious Ladykiller

9,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
*As she was sneaking on the young boy, Madeleine stop suddenly!* What Am I doing?! If he find me, what will I say, a small doll lost in the middle of the night with an attire as fancy as his. Damn, I am a child after all! *She didn't want to be question or to act as a lost child, she then run in the street, her small feet tapping in the lonely alleys, she stop under a porch with a faint light* Try to think idiot! You can't run and wander in the night while looking for creature that could lead you to the infant killer! *She would have love to see one of the dead cherub, maybe that would leave her an indice on what could have possibly kill it. She was wondering if her boss would know a thing or two about that. He was a sneaky and malevolent man under all that sweetness. Madeleine was a bit confuse, not used to play detective and to care about something*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff