Best Moon: Full

Things you will need:

1 sheet of lined paper

1 Red pen or marker

1 letter envelope

your favorite perfume

your favorite shade of red lipstick

a few Pink or Red flower petals

Write out the qualities you want in a lover on the sheet of paper using the pen.

Next spritz the paper with your perfume.

Fold the paper and place it in the envelope.

Now take the flower petals, hold them in your RIGHT hand. Envision yourself happy and in love, squeezing the petals tight in your hand. Keep envisioning this scene.

Drop the petals into the envelope. Seal the envelope closed and seal the whole spell with a kiss. Apply the red lipstick and kiss the envelope!!

Place in a safe place. NEVER open it again, if you do this will break the spell
User Image

But what happens if you don't do it right?
User Image
The Victorian Era:

"The Victorian Age was characterised by rapid change and developments in nearly every sphere - from advances in medical, scientific and technological knowledge to changes in population growth and location. Over time, this rapid transformation deeply affected the country's mood: an age that began with a confidence and optimism leading to economic boom and prosperity eventually gave way to uncertainty and doubt regarding Britain's place in the world. Today we associate the nineteenth century with the Protestant work ethic, family values, religious observation and institutional faith."

Wicca:

"a form of modern witchcraft."

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
Profile Thread
User Image

Imagine this; The date is 1839. Two years after the start of Queen Victoria's reign inspiring the Victorian Era. In England, it is a time of update. Updating old technologic and medical ways to modern time. It is a time of wealth and prosperity. The middle class is slowly upgrading to have better lives. But that's not where our story begins.

It all started in Wychwood, England- a town which has wealth from it's well-known beer breweries. Five unpopular boys sit down and decide they want to change their lives. They want to be flocked by women. They try everything- ditch the glasses and the chess club, wash up more, exercise, try out sports, but nothing seems to work. Once unpopular in Wychwood, always unpopular in Wychwood.

All seems hopeless until one day, because there is always one special day, an old hag peasant woman stumbles into town. One of the boys helps her escape from being imprisioned and as a reward, he is a handed a book. A book of Black Magic, or The Book of Shadows. Inspired from the five wicca elements; air, fire, water, earth and spirit; this lucky boy gathers up his four best friends to try out a practical love spell. All they wanted was a little bit of female attention, but we all know what happens to those whose spells go wrong. Well, we don't know what happens yet, but for now we shall wait and see.

But before I go, you should know that each of these unfortunate teens represented one element. The back fire of the spell represents the opposite of each element.

The mention of witches will pop up eventually in our story. These five poor souls will have to keep their eyes peeled for wicca practicers, three of them to be exact. These three girls, attractive girls, will help them with their quest to be returned to normal. Can they do it? Well, I guess you'll have to see where the story turns.

p.m. Yellowing with questions.
User Image

This is a semi-literate roleplay. That means 2-5 paragraphs please!

Please use real people pictures! Mind the colors. If you need help making a profile, finding pics, using colors, please pm me! After you have filled it out, please pm me with your profile. I will then either accept or decline it depending on it's quality. You do not need to have a sample of previous posts, I believe that these profiles will reflect your writing ability.

I am the leader, you get the drill. Please include everyone and play nice.

I do not mind if you come and go as long as you give your character a proper ending and give me notice of your leave. Please don't make their ending something like: "Jules, pulls out three grenades and throws them at everyone in this roleplay who immidiately all die on impact." That isn't very nice.

Just have fun! I am new to these making roleplays and such, so pm me with suggestions, critique, anything!

Also:
*no cybering: when the clothes come off, either time jump or take it to pm.
*no bullying: please include everyone!
*no killing off other's characters w/o permission: no auto hit nor god modding. >_<
*if there's a doubt whether to post it then don't.

cursing is allowed. : )
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxBoys: (5 elements)
User Image Element: Fire.

Name:

Curse: Turns into a girl.

One who pulls my strings:

User Image Element: Water

Name:

Curse: Emotionless. Easily manipulated.

User Image Element: Earth

Name:Samuel Ernest Malard

Curse: Animals are constantly flocking to them.

One who pulls my strings:Yellowing

User Image Element: Air [[reserved]]

Name:

Curse: Insanity.

User Image Element: Spirit

Name:Leaf Jessy Campbell

Curse: Everyone hates them besides the other four.

One who pulls my strings:R a w r S a y s B l e h

xxxxxxxxxxxxxWitches: (3 of a kind)

User Image

Name: Nellie Alice

Speacialty power: is a gifted dreamer

One who pulls my strings: xx31broken_dreamer13xx

User Image

Name: Helena Rose

Speacialty power: Able to transform people into animals.

One who pulls my strings: Yellowing

User Image

Name:

Speacialty power: (you make it up)

User Image

[align=center][img]image here[/img]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list]

What the hell happened to me? I seem to have [size=15][color=color]CURSE[/color][/size] . Well, my name is [size=15][color=color]NAME[/color][/size]. Oh, you should just call me [size=15][color=color]NICKNAME[/color].[/size] And I'm only [size=15][color=color]AGE[/color][/size] . This sucks. I look around [size=15][color=color]HEIGHT(feet and inches)[/color][/size] feet tall and I probably weigh somewhere around [size=15]WEIGHT (LBS). [/size]If you should know one thing about me, it's that [size=15][color=color]1 FACT (can be ANYTHING[/color]!) [/size]. Also, I am [size=15][color=color]3 PERSONALITY TRAITS[/color][/size]. I don't like [size=15][color=color]3 DISLIKES[/color][/size] . But that's okay because I like [size=15][color=color]3 LIKES [/color][/size]to balance it out. I do have one secret. I'm terribly afraid of[color=color] [size=15]FEAR[/size][/color] . Still need more? Well, I [color=color][size=15]BIO (6-10 things)[/size][/color]

[align=right][color=color][size=15]USERNAME[/align][/color][/size]

[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[/align]
Useful Links:

Victorian names: http://www.babynamesgarden.com/victorian.aspx

All about Victorain Era
: http://www.abfition.com/victorian-era/index.htm

Wicca explanation: http://www.wicca.com/celtic/wicca/wicca.htm

Wiccan Spells: http://www.everythingunderthemoon.net/ ((It's halfway down the page))

Victorian schools: http://www.nettlesworth.durham.sch.uk/time/victorian/vschool.html

Please pm me with any questions!

I do realize it is difficult to speak in Victorian England rhetoric, just try your best! You can also use whatever photo you want, as long as it could pass as a Victorian teenager!

<3 Yellowing
User Image
These are some personality traits of the elements:

Fire
Air

Positive ✚

ActionxxxxxxxxxCourage
CheerfulnessxxxxxxxDexterity

EagernessxxxxEnthusiasm
Diligencexxxxx Gentleness

InterestxxxxxxxMovement
Inspirationxxxxxxxxxxx Joy

ProductionxxllxllResolution
Optimismxxxxxx Playfulness

Negative ▬

DestructionxxxxxDevastation
Contempt xxxxx Fickleness

GluttonyxxxxxxxxllxHatred
Gossipyxxxxx Incapacitation

IntolerancexxxxxxlllIrritability
Indecisiveness xxx Ruthlessness

JealousyxxlxxxxxlOver-Indulgence
Sneakiness xxxxx weakness

Water
Earth

Positive ✚

CompassionxxxxDevotion
ConfidencexxxxxxxEndurance

ForgivenessxxxxLove
Patiencexxxxx Punctuality

ModestyxxxxNurturment
Respectxxx Responsibility

SerenityxxllxllTenderness
Sincerityxxxxxx Tenacity

Negative ▬

AngerxxxxxxxxxxxBitterness
Apathyxxxxx Boredom

DepressionxxxxxxxxGuilt
Deceitxxxxx Distrust

IndifferencexxxxxxlllSelfishness
Inertiaxxx Pessimism

StagnationxxlxxxxxlTimidity
Tardinessxxx Unreliability
User ImageUser Imagexxxxxεąѓ†н

ѕαмυєl єяηєѕт мαlαяđ
Ξαмυєl Ξяηєѕт Ξαlαяđ

S P A R E . M E . F O R . J U S T . A . S E C O N D S . W O R T H . S O . I . M A Y .
N A V I G A T E . T H E . D A R K N E S S

The quill rode away at Sam's calluses as he finished the final draft. "Done." Being the first to finish in his class, as always, Sam had the honors of recieving the first grade. "Well done Samuel!" The proffessor beamed over his specticles at him . "It's just Sam, sir." "Oh? I stand corrected, Sam."A curt nod told Sam that he was inching out of line. It was up to the proffessor to dismiss school when he saw fit. The students perked their heads up looking around as if waiting for something to happen, something along the lines of the proffessor ending class for the day. "Alright. You all are done. Class is through for the day." There was a bubble of chatter and laughter as the students poured through the doors. "Oh Sam, please stay here for a second." Sam waited as the classroom slowly emptied and it was only him and the proffessor left. "Sam, I do believe that you are the brightest in the class. Your writing is absolutely marvelous. Bravo son! " The proffessor paused for a second, "However, you are 17, my boy! You should have been through when you were 15! Why do you insist to drain me of every ounce of knowledge? There is nothing more I can teach you. I'm sorry." The proffessor looked sadly at Sam. He proceeded to clean up his desk. The old man feel quiet and Sam felt uncomfortable. "If I may say so, I know hardly a thing compared to, say, Oxford? I plan to go there, you know." "I know, my boy. And I'm sorry to tell you this, but the location of Oxford as well as the standards are too difficult. It is simply impossible for you to go there." Sam heaved a heavy sigh and bid the proffessor farewell. It would be his last day of school, afterall. His four other friends didn't go to school, so why should he? Sam tried his hardest to shrug it off, with little success. It was time for him to move on.

User Image

The trip home was the same: Lots of trees, same gravel road, and the same town of Wychwood. He lived in a wealthy neighbourhood, for only wealthy boys could go to school. Schooling generally ended around age 14. That is when a boy 'grew up' supposedly. Sam thought a boy should grow up when they started shaving, but what does he know? Deep meaningful thoughts of life were running through Sam's head when he saw her. Her, was this old ugly, ugly hag. She was a peasant, obviously from out of town: "Miss, you should really get out of here. This neighbourhood frowns down upon people of your class. I strongly urge you to leave." Sam ushered the woman along the road. "I simply lost my way dear, will I really be in trouble?" "Yes, now go! There's a safe path that ways throught the brush. It should get you back to your sort of town. Now go!" Sam hissed at the woman. It's not that she'd get in trouble necessarily, it's more though Sam was ashamed to see people of her level there. The woman started to go when she turned around. Sam could smell the awful stench emitting from her crooked, toothy mouth. "I want to repay you for your kindness. Here is a book. It's full of Magick. Use it as you will, but always remember to-" "Go, okay? Go!" Before Sam knew what was happening, heavy book was thrust into his arms and the woman was gone. Sam dusted off the cover: "The book of shadows. How odd. I think that leaf would get a kick out of this." He chuckled to himself and continued home.
User ImageUser Image†ѓąηѕҒσямxx

Ħєlєηα яσѕє
Ξєlєηα Ξσѕє

d y i n g . f r o m . a n t i c i p a t i o n .c h o k i n g .
f r o m . i n t o x i c a t i o n . i . w a n t . y o u

xxxxxxBrush and leaves clung to Helena's hair as she took 'shortcut' through the forest. Helena slowly lowered her head and growled. There was a boy ahead of her. At the moment, she embodied a wolf-like dog through using black magick. She was peering at the boy through hazel eyes. "Well well well, what do we have here?" she said quietly aloud. The boy appeared to be 'shooing' away an older witch. It seemed that she had failed to use the protective circle when casting her spells. For she had boils, her hair was falling out, and was a peasant. "Perhaps a love spell gone wrong? I think there's a hint of wealth spell in there too. Hee hee, what a dunce." Helena slipped back into the woods, removing herself from her spot of easy sight. She did not want to be seen. Nellie had taught her that being revealed as a witch led to burning at the stake. Helena had tried all her life to avoid "The Burning Times" and she didn't intend to be spotted now. Helena, at age twenty-two, had mastered the ability of transformation. Her other skills, such as manipulation of elements, channeling mother earth and simpler spells were not her forte. She would hex someone to have boils and it backfired instead.

Being a woman, Helena wasn't educated. She simply stayed at home with her mother and father as an only child. She would sew and play the violin. And boy was she good at those too. She could whirl up the fiddle and crank out tunes that no other woman could. She played with a rage; her arms furiously moving and a defined look of concentration pasted on her face. Songs would be made up as she went along, good songs too. Hell, they were great. Transformation and the fiddle were Helena's two good luck charms, they were her life and her uttermost joys.

User Image

Helena took on her human form, a process which would look intriguing to others. It started out with her beginning to stand on only two legs; her back would arch, her paws would turn to fingers; then the fur would slowly be shed. The face would flatten and the limbs would stretch. The only thing that would remain was those hazel eyes. Finally the process would reveal a beautiful, but naked, Helena. Dogs did not look good in red dresses. Plus she hated having to sew and re-sew and sew some more. Red fabric was expensive. Helena tread barefoot down the trail. She finally came upon the box, in which she created by braiding wooden strips, where her clothes rested. She slipped them on, putting her shoes on last. A crow cawwed above her. She looked up and smiled. Crows were her nature friends. They were brave and brute, as was she. "Tomorrow, I shall bring you some crumbs, my friend."And with that said, Helena looked ahead of her and continued down the lane, to Nellie's residence.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff