Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could off ONE Zelda character, whom would it be?

Navi!!! Everytime someone says "Hey!" I cringe... 0.36363636363636 36.4% [ 4 ]
Epona. Here girl... off to the glu- I mean track... Like you can run... 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Fu*king Tingle. It wouldn't be too hard, accidental balloon popping? 0.45454545454545 45.5% [ 5 ]
Ganon. Then I can stop saving the world all the time! 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 1 ]
CUCKOO!!!!!!!!!!! 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 1 ]
Everyone! Because it should be an option... >.> 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Other (If you chose this, PLEASE tell me which, I'm making a chart) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Poll Whore - You're kind aren't welcome round these parts... so get! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]

8,650 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
User Image

This is but one of the legends of which the people speak...

Long ago, there existed a kingdom where a golden power lay hidden. It was a prosperous land blessed with green forests, tall mountains, and peace. But one day a man of great evil found the golden power and took it for himself. With its strength at his command, he spread darkness across the kingdom.

But then, when all hope had died, and the hour of doom seemed at hand, a young boy clothed in green appeared as if from nowhere. Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This boy, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Time.

The boy's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend. But then...a day came when a fell wind began to blow across the kingdom. The great evil that all thought had been forever sealed away by the hero once again crept forth from the depths of the earth, eager to resume its dark designs.

The people believed that the Hero of Time would again come to save them.

But the hero did not appear.

Faced by an onslaught of evil, the people could do nothing but appeal to the gods. In their last hour, as doom drew nigh, they left their future in the hands of fate.

What became of that kingdom...? None remain who know.

The memory of the kingdom vanished, but its legend survived on the wind's breath. On a certain island, it became customary to garb boys in green when they came of age. Clothed in the green of fields, they aspired to find heroic blades and cast down evil. The elders wished only for the youths to know courage like the hero of legend...

Prologue to Wind Waker

User Image

Here's my idea...

What if, after saving Termina, Link was unable to return home, only back to Clock Town. [The debate on Link having a former Love it moot and debatable, but considering the ending of Ocarina of Time (we're trying to stay close to canon as possible, XD) is unlikely] and forced to find a new life. He takes on the job that seemed to make him money before (plundering ruins, cutting grass, opening chests...) and started a new life. Eventually growing up, he starts to feel at home in Termina, forgetting about Hyrule more each passing day.

I want this to be a fun, humorous type of RP (keep in mind, Link is the Hero of Time and can go back in time [3 days? I don't know..., somehow rewriting some of the game would be hilarious, especially since he's grown up now] and thus could make different decisions and saving his a**) with very to little plot, just running around doing stuff.

I want it to be romantic too. I don't care whom the romance is, I simply want it to be an option. After all... Link has done nothing but save the world all his life. But keep in mind, I'm expecting to post in the threads, so sex is not an option.

Just imagine Link got to stay for the Festival and never left...

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND!!!!! This is going to be a GROUP RP! I know it's hard, since people's schedules rarely coincide, but I really like the idea and the last time I tried, it died because of me. Bad things happened and I disappeared from Gaia for six months... I SWEAR it won't happen again.

8,650 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
Story

Link rode slowly through the forest, Epona’s hooves making heavy thuds as he watched the surroundings carefully. These were the same wood he had come to Termina in, and he figured if he tried to go back the same way, he’d find his way to Hyrule. Back to his home, his friends, Zelda… This strange world had reminded him so much of home, it made his stomach twist with anticipation.

“Go girl,” he urged Epona, with a gentle squeeze of his legs. Epona whinnied excitedly, as if she were eager to be home as well and galloped down the path. A few hours later they stopped for Link to catch his bearings, sitting on a stump. He sighed, resting his chin on his hand, slouched forward. He was either lost, or something was preventing him to get to Hyrule… He had only been riding for a couple of hours before he had been attacked by that crazy imp and those two fairies, he should be at Kokiri Forest by now!

“Oh man…” he moaned, looking down. He noticed a carving and stared at it for a moment, upside down before jumping to his feet and kneeling by the stump. “Oh man!” he exclaimed. “It’s me! It’s me, Tatl and Tael, The Skull Kid and the Four Gods! The Skull Kid must have put this here…” He stared for a moment longer, wondering if this was the reason he couldn’t find his way back, or if it meant he was almost home. After a moment he stood. “Come on Epona… Let’s go.”

8,650 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
Rules

Follow the TOS at all times. I'll kill you if you get this banned. No seriously...

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! BE LITERATE! I don't want ** and (action) filling up my page! I want words, sentences and good spelling and grammar! If you can't use a spell check, use dictionary.com! And if you use chat speak I'll kick you out and find a replacement. It won't be hard. And if you make a mistake, please fix it. There are edit buttons for a reason. I use them often, I know they work.

No Godmodding! Something I hate almost as much as chat speak. Fighting is allowed but you must be realistic. If you're seriously injured or something, at least act it. You can't dodge all the time and you can't hit all the time.

Be active. If you're sick, grounded, etc. find a way to tell me. It's really annoying when someone applies for an important part, then never posts!

Three sentences are the post expectations. Do more, and I'll be very happy. Also, make sure to give people something to work with when you post.

PM all Profiles. I hate people filling up pages with profiles that I may not even accept. I'll do the posting of the profiles in one post, that way it's neat and tidy. When you PM me, put the subject as Link!, RP or 23.

Examples of Out of Character conversations! {{Hey!}} [[Hey!]] ((Hey!)) Or OOC: Please keep it that way! It confusing if you don't.

Wait to be accepted before starting posting!

No smilies when you're posting unless in OOC. It's really annoying.

Please don't be idle and waste time! If someone doesn't post for a while, just ignore them and move on.

Romance is encouraged, sex is not. Sorry. Not my fault.

If I adjust the rules, I will tell you, I promise. Just keep an eye on the Announcements section.

8,650 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
Announcements

[Nothing as of yet, still under construction]

8,650 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
Banners

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town/trapped-majora-s-mask-rp-open-and-accepting/t.73351509/][img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y5/Yoshomika/The Legend of Zelda/Trapped/Dawn_of_a_new_day_by_Annausagi.png[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town/trapped-majora-s-mask-rp-open-and-accepting/t.73351509/][img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y5/Yoshomika/The Legend of Zelda/Trapped/TrappedBanner.jpg[/img][/url]

8,650 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
Hylians

Link

Controller: Yoshomika
Land of Birth: Hyrule
History: Link's History (I'll fill in later)
Interested In: I'm going to have to argue this. No one at the moment.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Zelda

Controller: Bushido Miaka
Land of Birth: Hyrule
History: Princess of Hyrule, Zelda sent Link on his mission to find his lost "friend". She was also by Link's side and helped him defeat Ganon, thus ridding Hyrule of his evil, claiming the throne from her father. When Link came to her, insisted he go on a quest for himself, to find someone he would not name, Zelda gave him her blessing, and the Ocarina of Time, telling him to play the Song of Time should anything happen to him. She prays he returns safe, while she deals with the troubles of Hyrule.
Interested In: Link
[[This is forced! Come on! We all know every girl in Zelda thinks Link is cute!]]

8,650 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

8,650 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
The Skull Kid

User Image

8,650 Points
  • Mark Twain 100