Welcome to Gaia! ::

How do you think that the photo shoot is going to go?

Meh 0.2962962962963 29.6% [ 8 ]
Very good! 0.074074074074074 7.4% [ 2 ]
I want my pictures without the other bands 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Ew.... I hate them. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
-sharpens knifes- 0.62962962962963 63.0% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 30 31 32 > >>

User Image
This is it

Story

This is It.
        It's a story about these three bands, but mostly about this one band, Midnight Death. Midnight Death is about these three brothers who are new singers and is figuring out the whole world about the show business, taking on a lot of new adventures and the like. They are making enemies with other new bands.
        They have rather large secrets and most of them probably won't even know it themselves.
        But really... They are just demons/vampires/etc. taking over the world with their music.

Story l l Rules l l Slots l l Skeleton l l Reserved l l Reserved l l Open

тнιs ιs ιт

We now have an OOC forum:
        BAM
User Image
This is it

Rules

o1. Cussing is fine, just not a lot.
        o2. Follow the Tos
        o3. No cybering. When the clothes come off it's a time skip
        o4. No god-moding
        o5. Only write in 3rd person
        o6. Send all profiles to Kuryu Hoshino
        o7. Don't post until I tell you to.
        o8. Have fun
        o9. Title your reserved pm the name of your band and your subject
        1o. Title your profile pm "This is it"
        11. Put a neutral in your profle so we know you read the rules
        12. Use only anime pictures please
        13. I'll add more rules if I have to

User Image
This is it

Slots

Midnight Death

Singer = open / / taken / / reserved
        Drummer = open / / taken / / reserved
        Guitarist = open / / taken / / reserved
        Keyboard = open / / taken / / reserved
        Manager = open / / taken / / reserved

Running Blood

Killing the Truth

Holics of Murder

We will now accept Fans. Just... Fill out the skeleton and don't answer the unnecessary stuff.
User Image
This is it

Skeletons

Reserved
        [size=11](role) l l (Name) l l (Age) l l (Username) l l (url of charater picture)[/size]

[size=11][align=center][img]http://[/img]
        [size=18](name of your band)[/size][/align]
        [color=gray][u]Name[/u]:[/color] (First and Last)
        [color=gray][u]Age[/u]:[/color] (15-24)
        [color=gray][u]Gender[/u]:[/color] (Female or Male)
        [color=gray][u]Role[/u]:[/color] (your role in the band)
        [color=gray][u]Likes[/u]:[/color] (1-6 things)
        [color=gray][u]Dislikes[/u]:[/color] (1-6 things)
        [color=gray][u]personality[/u]:[/color] (1-6 things)
        [color=gray][u]Bio[/u]:[/color]
        [color=gray][u]Username[/u]:[/color][/size]

Profiles for Fans

[size=11][align=center][img]http://[/img]
        [size=18](name of the band that your a fan of)[/size][/align]
        [color=gray][u]Name[/u]:[/color] (First and Last)
        [color=gray][u]Age[/u]:[/color] (Age...)
        [color=gray][u]Gender[/u]:[/color] (Female or Male)
        [color=gray][u]Likes[/u]:[/color] (1-6 things)
        [color=gray][u]Dislikes[/u]:[/color] (1-6 things)
        [color=gray][u]Bio[/b]:[/color]
        [color=gray][u]Username[/u]:[/color][/size]

Profiles are here.
        Right here

User Image
This is it

Banners

To help advertise or something.

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town/this-is-it-a-band-roleplay-o-a/t.64253839_1/][IMG]http://i863.photobucket.com/albums/ab197/Yuuta_Kaoru/Dark_City_by_angelreich-1-1.jpg[/IMG]
        [/url]

User Image
This is it

Reserved

User Image
This is it

OPEN

You can send me your reservations now.

- - - - - - - - - - - - User Image

████████████████████████████████

- -I k u t oiH e a r t n e t
                      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                      f a t h e r ii m u c k e r f a t h e r ii m u c k e r f a t h e r ii m u c k e r

xxxx
                            Ikuto was not the morning kind of person and he was showing it. He was moaning and groaning the whole time he was getting ready to wake up. He had no shirt on as he pulled the covers off of his bed and got up, hearing the clock ring like crazy. This produced a vein on his face and he quickly grabbed his sword and cut the clock in half, destroying, yet, another clock. He heard the clock's pieces slam into the wall, adjacent to Zane's room and snapped awake. He dropped his sword as he looked at his deceased clock and groaned loudly as he brought both hands to his face and yelled. "Mother******! I ****ing did it again! Damn it!" He yelled loudly, not caring about his other recipients in the house.

He ran into the bathroom and slammed the door shut.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

4,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Zane Woodlock

User Image
Zane heard his brother yelling in the room adjacent to his.
"Damn it," he muttered, sitting up in his bed. He pulled on some jeans and a black t-shirt before going to check on his idiot older brother. Flipping his black hair out of his eyes, he ran a hand through it and sighed. I never get any sleep these days... he thought. Zane waved a hand at the door and it opened.
"Ikuto!" he shouted, entering the hall. The lights were off, but he could see perfectly. "What the ******** is going on?" He opened Ikuto's door and entered. Ikuto was not in sight. Probably the bathroom. Never knowing what to expect from his oldest brother, Zane decided to forget it. Instead, he made his way back to his own room and took off his shirt. Climbing back into bed, he hoped he'd get some sleep...
User Image

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ Ҟaige Ңeartnet ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
Lead Singer Of Midnight Death

Death never seems close... .
╔══════════════╗

Kaige was in the middle of a very interesting dream involving he and his brothers doing a huge concert with thousands of fans chearing them on when suddenly he heard Ikuto's alarm clock go off and a sound that was probably yet another clock meeting its end.Must you do this every single morning brother? Kaige then sighed and then He heard Ikuto swear loudly and decided that he was correct in his assumption.Kaige then got out of bed to put on his customary black clothing before Leaving his room to sit down on the couch in their apartment's living room and wait on Zane to get out of bed and Ikuto to get over his usual morning thing.

╚══════════════╝

Until its staring you in the face.

f a t h e r ii m u c k e r f a t h e r ii m u c k e r f a t h e r ii m u c k e r

xxxx
                            Ikuto was in the shower already and he didn't hear Zane walk into his room, yelling at him. He was busy washing his hair and listening to some very loud music. He was singing along to some of them and he was changing some of the words with cuss words.

When he was done, he was still mumbling to himself. He was carrying his glasses with him as he was wiping off some dirt with his shirt. He was using the wall as his supporter and he crashed into it a couple of times. Really, Ikuto could see perfectly with his glasses, but when he was pretending to be blind, he became blind. He really got into character if you couldn't tell.

He put the glasses on and ran a hand through his hair as he looked at Kaige on the couch. "Make me something to eat." He said as he walked over to the couch and turned on the television, searching through the channels for God knows what.

Ikuto usually liked to cook for himself in the mornings and give the other two his left overs, but he just broke yet another expensive clock and wasn't feeling good.

User Image

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ Ҟaige Ңeartnet ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
Lead Singer Of Midnight Death

Death never seems close... .
╔══════════════╗

Kaige had been sitting on the couch for a while listening to everything in the house when Ikuto finally stepped in looking like he had a massive hangover and told Kaige to make him something to eat "If your not cooking this morning then go wake Zane up.I will walk down the street to the bakery and get us all something for breakfast I supose." Kaige sighed in his mind as he exited the apartment to walk down the street to the bakery to get them food.Ikuto may be the oldest but he certainly doesn't act like it most of the time.

╚══════════════╝

Until its staring you in the face.

4,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Zane Woodlock

User Image
Zane sighed. No use getting more sleep. He sat up again, stretching. He was still wearing the jeans he'd put on before, and he reached for the t-shirt he'd thrown on the floor for sleeping. Slipping it over his head, he made his way to the bathroom and brushed his teeth. When he was done, he looked into the mirror and moaned. His back was killing him.
"I haven't flown in...weeks..." he muttered to himself. Sighing, he relaxed his back muscles and felt his wings appear and unfurl. Zane sighed in relief. Then he looked at his shirt in the mirror. He hadn't thought about that and now it was ripped. He shrugged. Oh well. Folding his wings against his back, he walked into the living area, where he found Ikuto.
"Don't get another clock," he said in a quiet tone, his usual tone. "Just...wake up in the mornings." Zane sat down in a chair and rubbed his eyes, where he'd noticed dark circles.

xxxx
                            Ikuto mumbled something unintelligent when Kaige had told him to go wake up Zane if he didn't have anything better to do. He kept changing the channels, not caring what was important or not on them, even skipping a couple of commercials that the brothers had done.

Finally, he arrived on a show that showcased murderers and whatnot. "The First 48'" He said to himself as he threw the remote on the couch near Zane and leaned back in the couch as he made a snag for his cigarette pack, taking one out and lighting it, exhaling the smoke.

He heard the comment from Zane, telling him not get another clock. "No. I don't want to wake up in the afternoons." He said, knowing full well what would happen if he didn't have a clock. He remembered when his brothers had tried to wake him up. It ended up in a big fight like Hades, Poseidon, and Zeus.

4,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Zane Woodlock

User Image
Zane sighed.
"But you wake up every morning and kill it," Zane said quietly. "And then you yell and scream and wake me up." He crossed his arms and leaned back, resting his eyes. Why am I so tired? He looked at Ikuto's cig and flicked his right index finger, watching the flame jump out at his brother.
"Those will kill you, brother," he said jokingly. He pulled a cell phone from his pocket and checked the agenda for the day. Damn.
"Recording s**t..." he muttered. "I don't really feel like it." He pocketed the phone and wondered where Kaige was.
"Where's Kaige?" he asked Ikuto.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces