Maybe... 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 6 ]
No way! 0.14814814814815 14.8% [ 4 ]
Poll Whore~ 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 3 ]
Cookiez! ^-^ 0.2962962962963 29.6% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 > >>

The Secrets of the Heart...

User Image

...Could lead to the Start of a New World or the End of the current one...

You have two choices in life:

You can protect the Innocent, while trying to find out the true meaning of Justice.

Or you can Destroy everyone but yourself, while accepting Death with open arms.

• Introduction
  • Plot
  • Rules
  • Profile Skeletons
  • Character Profiles
  • White List/Black List
  • Welcome to the beginning of the end...

That was the first words the six teenagers heard when they entered the building, unable to see anything but a thin hallway. Only those who were chosen as Keyblade Wielders could see the building, and no one could escape unless they completely destroyed the building, which was never done before. The secret Organization, also known as 'The Network'. The six kids were chosen by six unique Keyblades, which The Network soon learned about. They brought the kids to the building, killing each of their parents effortlessly, to protect them from the insanity of the outside world.

Once they were chosen, they were trained in the aspects of war, helping them for when the time comes that they would choose their path. Would they corrupt the world with their power, or would they try to preserve peace and stop all of the madness outside. The day had finally came for them to graduate, which was also the day that they planned to sneak out of the place together, since The Network would be hard to destroy.

• Introduction
  • Plot
  • Rules
  • Profile Skeletons
  • Character Profiles
  • White List/Black List
  • The Rules:

1: I am the Goddess of this Role Play, so I can change then rules when needed.

2: I know that it is fun to break the rules, but please follow the Gaia TOS...

3: This Role Play is for Literate people. You must post two paragraphs each time. I can accept a paragraph and a half, but nothing less. Also, do not post Six Paragraphs...I don't want people writing whole novels in here.

4: This is an Action/Romance Role Play...I think both of those go hand in hand anyways ^-^ So please, keep them balanced out...Also, cybering is a no-no! If it is unavoidable, take it to the Pms...

5: Please send all profiles to Miwa Yuuki, and title the Message 'Time to take on the World!' so I know that you read all of the rules. ((Once all of the Six Keyblade Wielders are accepted, I will not take any more Keyblade Wielder profiles...))

6: I am against Text talk completely! Do not use any kind of text talk in your posts or your profiles or I will automatically put you on the Black List. ((No warnings >.> I can understand a few typos here and there, but please do not have a typo in every other word. Capitalize the words that need to be and use symbols correctly.))

7: Lastly, please make pretty posts!~ I just enjoy seeing them, but please do not blind me...I need my eyes x.x

• Introduction
  • Plot
  • Rules
  • Profile Skeletons
  • Character Profiles
  • White List/Black List
  • Character Profiles:

Alias: (Gaia Username)
    People call me: (First and Last name for your character)
    I had this many candles on my cake: (Age, Must be between 15-19)
    I prefer: (Sexual Orientation)
    When I measure myself, I am this tall: (Height, please make it realistic.)
    The Keyblade I always use, and always will use!: (Description of your Keyblade.)
    The doctor told me I am a: (Gender)
    Path that I have chosen: (Your path, Light or Dark?)
    What I love the most: (Atleast four things your character likes)

• What I completely Despise: (Four things your character hates)

• What my life was like before I got the Keyblade: (Short biography, please make it atleast four-five sentences)
    What goes on in my personality: (Tell me about your Personality)
    What I see when I look in the Mirror: (Anime Only Please)

(Dont leave anything out!~)
    (Not currently Accepting anyone unless they are literate!~)
  • Introduction
  • Plot
  • Rules
  • Profile Skeletons
  • Character Profiles
  • White List/Black List
  • Accepted Character Profiles:

Alias: Miwa Yuuki
    People call me: Miwa Yuuki
    I had this many candles on my cake: 16
    I prefer: Girls and Boys
    When I measure myself, I am this tall: 5'3
    The Keyblade I always use, and always will use!: Miwa's keyblade is black and white, with a purple end. The end is sharpened, to increase the pain it inflicts upon others. The keyblade also has a long, pink rose on it, wrapping around the hand guard protectively. And lastly, the keyblade end, where it has three scythe blades on the end located the left side of the keyblade.
    The doctor told me I am a: Girl
    Path that I have chosen: Follows the path of the Light, although when angry or when in alot of pain/anguish, she may turn to the path of the Darkness for a short time. During that time she will attack anything that comes near her.
    What I love the most:
  • Cold Temperatures
  • Her stuffed bunny, Named Katto
  • Candy
  • Fighting using her Keyblade
    What I completely Despise:
  • Rude people
  • Unplanned attacks
  • Blood
  • Hot Temperatures
    What my life was like before I got the Keyblade: Miwa is a shy, depressed girl. She was always ignored as a child, and was never raised like normal kids were. So now she does not know how to deal with alot of things, so she is always sad or quiet. Miwa always attempts to iscolate herself from others. She now ignores most people, trying to keep to herself. Then one day, a mysterious weapon called the Keyblade, appeared in her hand while she was sleeping.
    What goes on in my personality: Miwa is always quiet, trying to hide her emotions as best as she can. She uses her charm to manipulate and decieve those that can be of use to her, and never tries to let her emotions interfere with her attemps at manipulation. She can be Brilliant and Progressive, but on her more unpleasant days, she can be Cold and Treacherous.
    What I see when I look in the Mirror: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Other things you might notice about me!: Miwa always carries around her stuffed bunny, Katto, everywhere she goes. If she ever gets seperated from it, she loses most of her ability to control herself, which makes her slowly go insane, and she will attack everyone around her.

• Alias: Miwa Yuuki
    People call me: Yukari Yuuki
    I had this many candles on my cake: 17
    I prefer: Boys and Girls
    When I measure myself, I am this tall: 5'4
    The Keyblade I always use, and always will use!: After being revived, Miwa gives her the Black and white Keyblade, which is almost exactly like her sister's, except it is a bit longer, with a strong demonic power surrounding it.
    The doctor told me I am a: Female
    Path that I have chosen: Neither...Only helps Miwa when needed. She does not pick sides.
    What I love the most:
  • Blood
  • Pain
  • Tears
  • Deception
  • Kind People
  • Weaklings
  • Heartless
  • Nobodies (Even though Yukari is one.)
    What my life was like before I got the Keyblade: Miwa was kidnapped by the scientist named Suigetsu, and he ran all kinds of tests on her. But one test accidently Killed Miwa, and when she died, Yukari was created. Yukari is a Nobody, but she was the only one that actually has a Heart. Miwa was brought back to life from her slumber, not making her a Heartless. Now Yukari acts as Miwa's big sister, even though she really isn't.
    What goes on in my personality: Yukari never thinks about anyone but herself and Miwa, and is overly protective of Miwa. She tends to pick alot of fights, and never shows her true emotions.
    What I see when I look in the Mirror: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

• Alias: HolyWaffels
    People Call Me: Ulquiorra Schiffer
    I prefer: Girls
    When I measure myself, I am this tall: 6'2
    The Keyblade I always use, and always will use!: The hilt of the Keyblade is a white in the form of a heart. At the end there is a chain hanging in mid-air. The blade part is black.
    The doctor told me I am a: Male
    Path that I have chosen: The Light
    What I love the most:
    -Books
    -Cakes
    -Art
    -New Clothing
    -Crowds
    -Fighting
    -Work
    -Chocolate
    What my life was like before I got the Keyblade: Before I got the Keyblade I was a normal human being. One day while roaming the streets, a man approached me to take on a task for him. Without thinking I decided to journey off to the mountains and regain his treasure. At the top I laid my eyes on the treasure but a giant monster was guarding it. It defeated me so effortlessly and I became a heartless. One year later I became reborn with a human form and that's when I found my Keyblade.
    What goes on in my personality: I'm a dark quiet person who is cold to others. My current goal is to collect as many Keyblades as possible.
    What I see when I look in the Mirror: User Image

Alias: Saria and Link
    People call me: Hikari-ichi
    I prefer: Male
    When I measure myself, I am this tall: 5'4
    The Keyblade I always use, and always will use!:
    I use a white keyblade that looks like it is made out of ribbons. It is also intertwined with a black ribbon, swooping over and under almost like the ribbons are fighting themselves.
    Path that I have chosen: The light
    What I love the most:
    -Ramen
    -Green tea
    -Ketchup
    -Acrobatics

-Chili
    -Non literate people
    -Headaches
    -People who don't now how to fight

What my life was like before I got the Keyblade:
    My life was pretty normal, at least I though it was. In truth it was just another bump on the road, something you don't need or like. But I knew there was something different about me something was about to happen, something most people would not comprehend. Then again I'm not a normal human am I?
    What goes on in my personality: Kind, wise and quiet.

Alias: Cruzenrobber
    People call me: Deven Lefay
    I had this many candles on my cake: 19
    I prefer: Boys and Girls
    When I measure myself, I am this tall: 5'9"
    The Keyblade I always use, and always will use!: [x]
    Path that I have chosen: The Darkness
    What I love the most: (Atleast four things your character likes)
    - Nature
    - Music
    - Bones
    - Running

What I completely Despise: (Four things your character hates)
    - Cats
    - Needles
    - Cramped spaces
    - Water

What my life was like before I got the Keyblade: Deven was the one on the block being picked on for his appearance. After being beaten up so many times he finally got the nerve to take action and use all the rage pent up inside thus a keyblade was born into his hands. Deven left the bullys on the ground in fear well alive. Since then hes never been picked on again.
    What goes on in my personality: Deven's personality to say the least is out of whack. Most of the time being happy and excited...maybe a bit too much but instantly switches moods when he sees something that he despises.

Alias: Vanityandwax
    People call me: Duo Fuchs
    I prefer: Women
    When I measure myself, I am this tall: 5'7
    The Keyblade I always use, and always will use!: User Image
    The doctor told me I am a: Man
    Path that I have chosen: Dark
    What I love the most:
    Fighting,
    winning,
    others despair,
    and the satisfaction of killing my enemy.
    Losing,
    cocky fools,
    smug enemies,
    and inconsiderate people.
    What my life was like before I got the Keyblade: Duo lived with his parents, he wasn't good at anything in particular. Duo had friends that he hated because he hated most of the human race. He often expressed his hate of the human race openly but because of his friendly nature others took it as a joke. Duo committed murder two days before he received his keyblade noone could pin him because of how he behaved.
    What goes on in my personality: Duo is one of the friendliest people you can ever meet, he almost always has a smile on his face, he is good humored even in battle though he is ruthless.

Alias: Tatsuchii
    People call me: Lauryn Zeal
    I prefer: Doesn't ever think of it, but probably straight.
    When I measure myself, I am this tall: 5'7"
    The Keyblade I always use, and always will use!: [x]
    Path that I have chosen: Darkness
    What I love the most:
    # Cleanliness
    # Cute things (She tries not to be obvious about it)
    # The keyblade
    # The dark
    # Overly cheerful behavior
    # Having her gloves off
    # Weakness
    # Filth
    What my life was like before I got the Keyblade: Lauryn hadn't been in a very good neighborhood growing up; in fact, crimes or violent activities were common. She had kept tabs on any information she could get, and figured out the pattern, resulting in their own home to be hit soon. Her parents just tried to avoid it or believe it wouldn't happen. While out trying to get more information, despite her parents' constant warnings, a gang didn't like her snooping about on 'their' territory and threatened her. Lauryn stood her ground, and was angry that she was sure this group was behind most of the terrible events, and she could do nothing about it. When they closed in, the keyblade suddenly appeared, but the gang just fled, most likely freaked out by that. However, before she could even understand, it vanished again.

About a month later, and she still hadn't seen the strange key-shaped object. Lauryn seemed uneasy since it was very quiet that night. It finally happened. They broke into the house, destroying the property. It was the same gang from before too. They held her in place and made her watch as they threatened to kill her parents. Infuriated, and saddened at the same time, the keyblade appeared once again, glowing brightly, yet the glow seemed menacing. Without questioning why, she advanced, unaware just because of her strong emotions. When she finally made herself stop, they seemed fatally wounded, but she never even dared to check if they had a pulse...
    Lauryn managed to save her parents, but they were horrified. The only thing she might remember is possibly feeling strongly 'shut out' for quite some time...
    What goes on in my personality: Lauryn is very serious, and most would probably even say dull; no one has ever even see her laugh. Sure, she won't mind a chuckle sometimes, but that's scarce, and so is a genuine smile, but she will nonetheless if she feels it is appropriate. She chooses not to speak much, and instead likes to remain quiet more by herself, sometimes a thoughtful, or maybe even blank look on her face. When she isn't doing that, she'll be cleaning something with small cleaning supplies that she can carry around, and always cleans off the keyblade when it appears, if only a moment. Though, most probably wouldn't like for her to speak, since she usually has no problem saying a sarcastic, or possibly even rude, comment like it's no big deal. Lauryn just doesn't care much what anyone else thinks. It's possibly best for others not to know what she may be thinking; they could be more dark than even she herself wouldn't expect, so showing little emotion seems that much more appropriate to her.

Alias: Lost Soul Genesis
    People call me: Soul Auroros
    I had this many candles on my cake: 19
    I prefer: Straight
    When I measure myself, I am this tall: 5'11
    The Keyblade I use, and always will use!: User Image
    Path that I have chosen: Light
    What I love the most:
    - Poetry
    - Fighting
    - Exercise
    - Peace and Serenity

- Heartless
    - Bad attitudes
    - Cynics
    - Conceded people

What my life was like before I got the Keyblade: Soul was just kid on the street, no home no family... no friends even. He had a sword that he took from a warehouse of an antique store but that was about it along with the clothes on my back. Until the Heartless came along. Soul fought them constantly but they just never seemed to end. Its ironic that the more he fought the more powerful of a Heartless Soul would become if they ever kill him. Its ironic because Soul is turning himself into a more powerful enemy... It's too late to give himself up now though... Soul cant let that happen and he cant let himself get weak. The fighting must go on.
    What goes on in my personality: Soul looks at the water glass as neither half empty nor half full but rather would ignore it. He pushes on relentlessly but he has a strong and compassionate heart that if given care by another in his life may give him hope. Until than he see's himself as a warrior without a calling.
    What I see when I look in the Mirror:
    User Image

• Introduction
  • Plot
  • Rules
  • Profile Skeletons
  • Character Profiles
  • White List/Black List
  • White List:
    (None...I am so dissapointed...)
    Black List:
    (I like to see it empty ^-^)
    Wait for it...
    Wait for it...
    Open!~
    You are always in my Dreams...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~Miwa ~ Yuuki~

Even when the Dreams are scary...

Miwa woke up, rubbing her eyes sleepily. She then grabbed her stuffed bunny's ear tightly. "Katto...Today is the last day...I can finally be rid of this place, never having to look at it again...But with all of the Heartless and Nobodies outside, it may be a bit scary when we get out...So just leave it all to me, okay?" She stood up, hugging Katto tightly. "Well, I guess I should go take a shower!~"

Running over to the shower, Miwa started peeling off her clothes, jumping into the shower happily. She took a long, hot shower, coming out and drying off afterwards. With an oversized towel, she wrapped herself in it and went over to the closet, looking through it for a large sweater. After putting it on, she put on some underwear and looked down. It looked like she was wearing a skirt since no one could see above her knees cause her sweat shirt was way too long. So she decided not to put on anything else.

She then walked out of the bedroom, looking for her other friends quickly. "Guys?...Come on!~ One of you?...It is time to start planning!..." Miwa held onto Katto tightly, looking around nervously as the hallway started to get darker. "Why does it have to be so dark in here?...The people who run this place are wierd..."
    Ulquiorra woke up in an unfamiliar room. "Where the heck am I," Ulquiorra asked in a bothered tone. "I wonder wear Miwa is"
    He headed off to the building where he thought she would be. "Miwa!" Ulquiorra shouted. "Are you here?" He ran past several rooms, but he was unable to find Miwa. He sat down and gave up. "Man where is she" Ulquiorra asked himself

~Miwa ~ Yuuki~

Miwa turned around quickly, her Keyblade appearing in her hand. She looked around nervously, hoping someone wasn't about to attack her. "Umm...Umm...Who is it?..." She hugged Katto tightly, putting Katto in front of her face. "Please, don't hit me...I am not really fully awake and I don't feel like having another bruise on me..."

Miwa then ran around the corner, bumping into a man roughly. She fell backwards, looking up while blushing deeply. "I-I am sorry, Mister...I didn't mean to..." Then she saw that it was Ulquiorra. "Oh, it is just you, Ulquiorra-kun!~...Sorry for knocking into you..." She stared at him curiously, giving him a small smile. "Are you ready to start planning for tonight, when we try to get out of here?..."
    "Oh there you are" Ulquiorra said sounding relieved. "Yeah I guess I'm ready but are you sure? Outside is crawling with Heartlesses and Nobodies. It'll be dangerous and the last thing we need is an injured Miwa."

Ulquiorra reached into his pocket and pulled out two cans of Coke. "Here take a seat," Ulquiorra said patting the ground next to him. He gave the other Coke to Miwa.

~Miwa ~ Yuuki~

Miwa giggled nervously. "Shouldn't we wait for Hikari-Chan before we start?...She is alot of fun and she was planning on helping..." She then looked around, trying to see if she could find Hikari. "But I guess we could relax while we are waiting..." She pulled up Katto's ear, whispering in the ear quietly. "Katto, isn't he nice?...He would be very valuable for out break-out plan..."

Miwa looked up, blushing slightly. She then looked down shyly. "Well...Umm...I am pretty sure that I can take on those Heartless and Nobodies...As long as I don't push it, there will be no injured Miwa's!~" She then hid her face behind Katto. "Plus, I have Ulquiorra-kun to protect me, right?..."
    Hikari-ichi couldn't remember the last time she had seen a town so empty, it brought tears to her bright eyes, "I don't want this to be another Komba." She shuddered at the thought that it could be, she had remembered that day clearly. Everyone in the town surrounding her, cheering for her then the next moment they are punching, ripping her to shreds. That was 10 years ago when she thought the world was such a perfect place, it wasn't anymore, not her eyes.
    Hikari-ichi wiped the makeup stained tears from her cheeks," Pull yourself together Ichi, this isn't like before and you are prepared this time." her eyes widened as she saw hundreds of heartless and nobodies surrounding her, "Oh my god, it's happening again." She let out a shrill cry as the tears began to fall again and then began to fight.
    "Hmm... I suppose you're right" Ulquiorra said calmly.
    As he was sipping on the Coke he heard Miwa whisper something. "Is everything okay?" Ulquiorra asked.

Worried, Ulquiorra put his Coke down. "Well if you really want to break out I'll be pleased to help," Ulquiorra said in a quiet voice. Ulquiorra blushed and turned the other way. "Why of course you do," Ulquiorra said in even a quieter voice. He picked up his cup and started sipping once again.

He got up from his seat. "Hey I think we should go find Hikari," Ulquiorra said helping Miwa up

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff