Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Fatcat

12,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image

xxxxPlot
                                                                    XxDeeDevilimpxX
                                                                    The Wind Magi

xxxxLiteracy
                                                                    Semi Lit - Lit

xxxxStatus
                                                                    Open and accepting

xxxxModerators
                                                                    XxDeeDevilimpxX
                                                                    The Wind Magi

xxxxLinks
                                                                    OOC Thread | Profile Thread

Devoted Fatcat

12,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
User Image

▬▬▬▬
Plot xxxxxxxxxxx

After the fourth shinobi war, the shinobi world went through a change. The allied shinobi force won and Naruto became Hokage like he always wanted to. Together with the other kage and elders, they came up with a plan to bring all the villages together under one banner. The descision was made to bring all 5 villages together in one village, which would be led by the 5 kages. This way, everyone could live and work together, not being divided by borders or ideals and make one strong force.

Over the years, Konoha was rebuilt to the new main village, the place where all shinobi would live together, which was later called "Rengogungakure, the Village of the Alliance or "Domei no Mura" Of course, not everyone liked this new change and it even led to protests and fights at some point.

Some people left the village and unknown to others, they formed a new organisation. Their goal is to return the shinobi world to what it once was and some have based their ideas on the Seven Deadly Sins and the Seven Heavenly Virtues. Ultimately, they want to rule the world on their own and rule it like they want it to be. For that, they need the tailed beasts, wanting to extract them from the Jinchuuriki's and seal them within their own members. That way, they would have even more power to get rid of the current kage and take over the leadership.

It is pressumed that Naruto died when visiting other villages, but his body was never found. Some say he is really dead, while others think he may have been kidnapped. Due to this, a new Hokage had been appointed.

Devoted Fatcat

12,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
User Image

▬▬▬▬
rules xxxxxxxxxxx

◥ ◤ Follow and keep to the Gaia TOS
                                ◥ ◤ I will not tolerate any form of god-modding, auto-hitting or auto-killing!
                                ◥ ◤ Keep to PG-16, this means no cybering and please.. for the love of god.. Time skip when clothes start coming off >_>
                                ◥ ◤ No killing characters without permission from me. I will only allow you to kill off your own character or another, if you have a plan on how you are going to do it and if you have permission from the character's owner.
                                ◥ ◤ Dee and Magi are the queen and king of this rp. This means you will listen to us and that we have the right to God mod to advance the story and this also goes for any moderators I have appointed. Listen to them, or you will have me on your neck.
                                ◥ ◤ I have the right to ban you from this rp if I see it fit. If you complain or try to be rude to me or any of the other roleplayers, I will report you. If I tell you to leave the rp, don't try to come back!!
                                ◥ ◤ The literacy level is semi tot literate. I don't want to see any one liners, but I also don't want to read a wall of text. So keep to at least a paragraph per post, meaning at least 6 sentences, give people something to work with. Also, use correct grammar and punctuation where it is needed please, this is a must!
                                ◥ ◤ Now, I want this to be a long term rp, so I am looking for active people. I won't force you to post every day and I know not everyone can, including myself. It would be nice though if you could try to post every two days and keep the rp going. Let me know if you are unable to post for a few days and make sure your character is out of sight, so people won't get stuck with waiting on you for a week.
                                ◥ ◤ All profiles are to be sent to XxDeeDevilimpxX and name them "The Shinobi Alliance" or "The Jinsei Alliance" (the new evil organisation) depending on which side you are on. When he has accepted your profile, you can post it yourself on the profile thread. This so you can make changes to your profile if needed. We have the right to decline your profile
                                ◥ ◤ You are allowed to have as many characters as you think you can handle
                                ◥ ◤ Don't apply with a profile and never post. This is just not done! Think before sending me a profile and make sure you are going to be committed.
                                ◥ ◤ Try to make a nice looking post (aka, character picture, name, etc).
                                ◥ ◤ I may send you a friend request. I would appreciate it if you accepted, so we can communicate via IM. You can also talk to me in the ooc thread. If you have any ideas for the story, please do tell me, I love creativity!!
                                ◥ ◤ Okay, I will stop making rules, since this is quite the list, sorry for that xD add ninja to your profile so I know you have read the rules :3 I will add more if I see fit
                                ◥ ◤ Last but not least, have fun! And try not to ignore someone, be nice to each other <3

Devoted Fatcat

12,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
User Image

▬▬▬▬
information xxxxxxxxxxx

Villages
                                  In this story all five villages have been allied into one village. This doesn't mean that the actual villages don't exist anymore, but right now, they are more used as strategic outposts. Rengogun is the main village where ALL shinobi live, unless they have a reason not to live there. This main village is being led by the five kages, who work together to keep peace in this "new" shinobi world.

Characters
                                  It is possible to play a Canon character, in fact, I would appreciate it if some of you would like to play them! The story is set 25 years after the war, so keep that in mind when making a character.
                                  When making a character, keep in mind that they must have flaws. No one is perfect and must have some weakness, so this means I don't want to see any Mary Sues or John Does!!
                                  Children of Canon couples are of course allowed, though there are certain restrictions. There will be no children of the original Akatsuki members, no matter what you do or say, for this rp, that is just a no-go. Furthermore, each couple can only have three children! Full is full.

Tailed Beasts
                                  All the Tailed Beasts are free to be chosen, except the Eight tails, because B is still alive.
                                  Now, in other Naruto rp's I've done, the tailed beasts are able to pop out of their forms in a mini version of themselves. This is possible because of different types of new seals, so the new Jinchuriki are capable of having this. Creativity is welcome, so if you have any other ideas, please tell! Of course, B can't have this ability, since he still has his old seal.

Jinsei no tsumi (Sins of Life)
                                  This is new organisation that has formed after the kage made the new allianced village. The group is fairly large and consists of 14 leaders. Seven of them base their ideals on the Seven Deadly Sins and the other seven base their ideals on the Seven Heavenly Virtues. Together, they want to change back the shinobi world to what it once was and lay their ideals upon that. In the end, they want to get rid of all strong and important people who form a threat to them and lead the world themselves.

An important factor for them are the Jinchuuriki. They are the main goal for the Jinsei as they want to extract the tailed beasts and seal them into some of their leaders. If this happens, they will have even more power and will have a better chance of taking over the world. Of course, their ideals clash sometimes.

As said earlier, the Jinsei is a large group and are well known throughout the shinobi world. Of course, no one knows exactly who the members are and so there can be spies everywhere. Also, no one knows exactly what they are planning.

Jutsu
                                  Every character knows jutsu, but please stay realistic. The number and strengths of jutsu depends on the rank of your character and the clan they are from. A character can not have thousands of jutsu, be fair. Also, if there are people who have developed their own jutsu, feel free to use them.

Kekkai Genkai
                                  To avoid having 10 people with the Sharingan, there is a certain limit of people who can have it. This goes for all Kekkai Genkai. So for example, if you're an Uchiha, which would mean you're Sasuke's kid, then keep in mind that if you want to have Susano'o, your character should have done something to gain the Mangekyou Sharingen, include this somewhere in your profile.
                                  Again, if you have developed your own Kekkai Genkai, feel free to use them, just make sure you have a description of how they work.

Devoted Fatcat

12,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
User Image

▬▬▬▬
Characters xxxxxxxxxxx

Canon Characters

Naruto [Closed] - The Wind Magi
                                Gaara [open]
                                Hinata [Closed] - Suki_Veil
                                Anko [Closed] - Suki_Veil
                                Kakashi [Closed] - XxDeeDevilimpxX
                                Sasuke [RESERVED]
                                Sakura [Closed] - Suki_Veil
                                Shikamaru [open]
                                Neji [open]
                                Tenten [open]
                                Rock Lee [open]
                                Temari [open]
                                Kankuro [open]
                                Darui [open]
                                Killer B [open]

Families

✘ = No more kids for these couples
                                Feel free to think up more couples!!

Naruto and Hinata ✘
                                  Aika Uzumaki - XxDeeDevilimpxX
                                  Yurei Uzumaki - Miteux
                                  Kyoka Haetaro Uzumaki - Furry of Wolves

Sasuke and Sakura ✘
                                  Kyomaru Uchiha - Kylan0728
                                  Izaya Uchiha - Miteux
                                  Kaoru Uchiha - Anime_Ghost Girl

Kakashi and Anko ✘
                                  Yumi Hatake - XxDeeDevilimpxX
                                  Takumi Hatake - Furry of Wolves
                                  Kira Hatake - Suki_Veil

Gaara and ???
                                  RESERVED

Shikamaru and Temari
                                  Shuko Nara - Yoru Inugami

Kiba Inuzuka and ???

Neji and Tenten
                                    Asami Hyuuga - x Radiance x

Rock Lee and ???

Chouji and Ino

Yamato and ???
                                        Kid 1

Kankuro and ???
                                        Kabukiza

Other Ninja
                                        Ferles Raiz - Ferles
                                        Arashitaka Hozuki - Vampiremessiah51
                                        Sanada Kuroshini - Christian The Merciless
                                        Sayuri Koyama - XxIzuna_ChanxX
                                        Yugo Ragna - Bankai Alucard
                                        Harou Nakagawa - Ferles

Devoted Fatcat

12,300 Points
        • Perfect Attendance 400
        • Beta Forum Regular 0
        User Image

▬▬▬▬
        Ranks xxxxxxxxxxx

Rengogungakure

The Hokage - [Reserved] -
                                        The Raikage - [open]
                                        The Kazekage - [open] -
                                        The Mizukage - [open] -
                                        The Tsuchikage - [open] -

Sannin
                                          Kompeito, Gekkou

Anbu
                                          Yumi Hatake
                                          Takumi Hatake
                                          Shuko Nara
                                          Yugo Ragna

Genin
                                          Yurei Uzumaki
                                          Harou Nakagawa

Chuunin
                                          Ferles Raiz
                                          Asami Hyuuga
                                          Sayuri Koyama

Jounin
                                          Aika Uzumaki
                                          Izaya Uchiha
                                          Kabukiza
                                          Arashitaka Hozuki
                                          Sanada Kuroshini
                                          Kyomaru Uchiha
                                          Kaoru Uchiha
                                          Kyoka Haetaro Uzumaki
                                          Kira Hatake

S-rank Missing Nin

It may be possible that if you apply for being a sensei, I might put you on a different team than you first wanted, depending on how many members there are in the squad
                                          Squad 1 (Genin Squad)
                                          [ Sensei: Izaya Uchiha ] [ Yurei ] [ Harou Nakagawa ] [ Member ]

Squad 2 (Genin Squad)
                                          [ Sensei: ] [ Member ] [ Member ] [ Member ]

Squad 4 (Chuunin Squad)

Squad 5 (Chuunin Squad)

Squad 7 (Jounin Squad)
                                          [ Sensei: Shuka Nara ] [ Member ] [ Member ] [ Member ]

Squad 8 (Jounin Squad)

The Jinsei no Tsumi
                                          The Seven Deadly Sins
                                          Pride (Kouman) - [Closed] - Jin Senju - Anime_Ghost Girl

Greed (Donyoku) - [Closed] - Akane - Furry of Wolves

Envy (Shitto) - [Closed] - Brauhou Houten Diamos - Ferles

Wrath (Gekido) - [Closed] - Valon - The Wind Magi

Lust (Nikuyoku) - [Reserved] -

Gluttony (Boushoku) - [open] -

Sloth (Taida) - [RESERVED] -

The Seven Heavenly Virtues
                                          Faith (Shinnen) - [Closed] - Christian The Merciless

Hope (Kibou) - [Closed] - Antissa Etalis - The Joyful Antissa

Charity (Jizen) - [Closed] - Karin Mimochi - royu622

Fortitude (Kennin) - [RESERVED] -

Justice (Seigi) - [Closed] - Mugetsu - Mangetsu_Tatsumasa2280

Temperance (Sessei) - [RESERVED] -

Prudence (Shinchou) - [RESERVED] -

Regular Members:

Jinchuriki
                                            Ichibi: Shukaku, the one-tailed raccoon: Takumi
                                            Nibi: Matatabi, the two-tailed demon cat: Yumi Hatake
                                            Sanbi: Isobu, the three-tailed giant turtle: Harou Nakagawa
                                            Yonbi: Son Goku, the four-tailed monkey: Yurei Uzumaki
                                            Gobi: Kokuo, the five-tailed dolphin horse: Kyomaru Uchiha
                                            Rokubi: Saiken, the six-tailed slug: Asami Hyuuga
                                            Nanabi: Chomei, the seven-tailed beetle: Reserved
                                            Hachibi: Gyuki, the eight-tailed ox/octopus: Killer B
                                            Kyuubi: Kurama, the nine-tailed demon fox: Aika Uzumaki

Seven Swordsmen of the Mist
                                            Kubikiribōchō (Executioner's Blade) [Closed] - Yugo Ragna
                                            Samehada (Shark Skin) [open]
                                            Nuibari (Sewing Needle) [open]
                                            Kabutowari (Helmet Splitter) [open]
                                            Shibuki (Splash) [open]
                                            Kiba (Fangs) [open]
                                            Hiramekarei (Twinsword) [open]

Kekkai Genkai Users
                                            Sharingan: Kyomaru Uchiha
                                            Mangekyō Sharingan: (Sasuke, Itachi and Kakashi), Izaya, Kaoru Uchiha
                                            Byakugan: (Neji and Hinata), Asami Hyuuga, Kyoka Haetaro Uzumaki
                                            Rinnegan: The Wind Magi
                                            Earth Grudge Fear:
                                            Blaze Release:
                                            Boil Release:
                                            Crystal Release: Sayuri Koyama
                                            Dark Release:
                                            Dust Release:
                                            Explosion Release:
                                            Lava Release:
                                            Ice Release: Sayuri
                                            Lightning Release
                                            Flesh Release:
                                            Magnet Release:
                                            Scorch Release:
                                            Steel Release:
                                            Storm Release:
                                            Swift Release:
                                            Wood Release:
                                            Mitenetsugan: Arashitaka Hozuki
                                            Sound Chakra: Sanada Kuroshini
                                            Kinzoku ketsugō (known as Metal Bond): Yugo Ragna
                                            Bangaikawa: Kompeito, Gekkou

Devoted Fatcat

12,300 Points
            • Perfect Attendance 400
            • Beta Forum Regular 0
            User Image

▬▬▬▬
            Skeletons xxxxxxxxxxx

Canon Characters
                                          [imgleft] INSERT URL HERE [/imgleft]
                                          [size=18][align=center][color=COLOR1]██████████████████ ░░░░ [/color][color=COLORHERE]NAME HERE[/color][/align][/size]

[color=COLORHERE]Age:[/color]
                                          [color=COLORHERE]Job/Rank:[/color]
                                          [color=COLORHERE]Bio:[/color]
                                          [color=COLORHERE]Jutsu's:[/color] (just a few, not all of them)
                                          [/size]

The Jinsei no Tsumi
                                          [size=18][align=center][color=COLOR1]██████████████████ ░░░░ [/color][color=COLORHERE]NAME HERE[/color][/align][/size]

[color=COLORHERE]Age:[/color]
                                          [color=COLORHERE]Sin or Virtue:[/color] ( If you are one of the leaders )
                                          [color=COLORHERE]Reason for joining:[/color]
                                          [color=COLORHERE]Jutsu's:[/color] (just a few, not all of them)

[color=COLORHERE]Strenghts:[/color]
                                          [color=COLORHERE]Weaknessess:[/color]
                                          [/size]

Regular Shinobi

[size=11][color=COLORHERE]Age:[/color]
                                          [color=COLORHERE]Gender:[/color]
                                          [color=COLORHERE]Parents:[/color]
                                          [color=COLORHERE]Height:[/color]
                                          [color=COLORHERE]Weight:[/color]
                                          [color=COLORHERE]Personallity:[/color]

[i][b][align=center]Shinobi information[/align][/b][/i]

[color=COLORHERE]Village of Origin:[/color] (Konoha, Suna, etc)
                                          [color=COLORHERE]Clan:[/color]
                                          [color=COLORHERE]Rank:[/color]
                                          [color=COLORHERE]Squad: [/color] (if you are a sensei, please mention it here too)
                                          [color=COLORHERE]Academy Graduation Age:[/color]
                                          [color=COLORHERE]Chuunin Exam Graduation Age:[/color] (leave this blank if you're not a Chuunin yet)
                                          [color=COLORHERE]Jounin Exam Graduation Age:[/color] (leave this blank if you're not a Jounin yet)
                                          [color=COLORHERE]Chakra Elements:[/color] (max of 2, unless your abilities or Kekkai Genkai allow you to have more)

[i][b][align=center]Jutsu's[/align][/b][/i]

[color=COLORHERE]( All your character's jutsu's go here )[/color]

[i][b][align=center]Special information[/align][/b][/i]

[color=COLORHERE]Tailed Beast:[/color]
                                          [color=COLORHERE]Kekkai Genkai:[/color]
                                          [color=COLORHERE]Weapons:[/color]
                                          [color=COLORHERE]Strenghts:[/color]
                                          [color=COLORHERE]Weaknesses:[/color]

[i][b][align=center]Other information:[/align][/b][/i]

[color=COLORHERE]Played by:[/color]
                                          [color=COLORHERE]Theme Song(s):[/color]
                                          [color=COLORHERE]Favorite Quote:[/color]
                                          [color=COLORHERE]Favorite Food:[/color]
                                          [color=COLORHERE]Hobbies:[/color]
                                          [color=COLORHERE]Anything else we need to know:[/color]
                                          [/size]

Devoted Fatcat

12,300 Points
            • Perfect Attendance 400
            • Beta Forum Regular 0
            User Image

▬▬▬▬
            Extra Stuff xxxxxxxxxxx

White List
                                            - The Wind Magi

Black List
                                            TBA

In Character Announcements

OOC Announcements

Devoted Fatcat

12,300 Points
                • Perfect Attendance 400
                • Beta Forum Regular 0
                User Image

▬▬▬▬
                Reserved xxxxxxxxxxx

Devoted Fatcat

12,300 Points
                • Perfect Attendance 400
                • Beta Forum Regular 0
                User Image

▬▬▬▬
                Reserved xxxxxxxxxxx

Devoted Fatcat

12,300 Points
                • Perfect Attendance 400
                • Beta Forum Regular 0
                Y u m iXXX H a t a k e
                User Image
                The Blue Demon of Konoha

Keeper of the Nibi

"I will fight until I'm accepted"

User Image

The day had only just begun, but the sun was already burning on Yumi's slightly pale face. There hadn't been much missions lately, yet the ones she did have always involved finding info on this new organisation. It seemed they were posing quite the threat to Rengogun adn the Kage wanted it sorted out.

The silver haired girl slacked a sigh as she exited through the village's main gates, going away on her mission to find intel. Being an ANBU meant she had to work on her own a lot and today was no different. Her hand gently pulled the cat formed mask over her face as she proceeded to move through the forest. Apparantely, someone had heard rumors that a suspicious group had been having meetings not very far from their village, so Yumi was sent out to investigate. Sometimes she wished someone could come along with her, or that she would have more time to spend with her father. Oh well, nothing could be done about that, this is how her life rolled.

"Ah Yumi-chan, maybe we'll finally have some luck today hmm?" The girl smiled at her companions comment and nodded. "I sure hope we do, the Kages seem to grow restless. I keep hoping that I can find some info on what happened to Naruto-sama" Naruto had been her mentor for many years, but when he died a few years ago, it felt like she lost a part of her life. She couldn't even imagine how his family must have felt. Still, Yumi didn't believe he died, not when his body mysteriously dissappeared. Until this day, like Aika, she thinks someone might have kidnapped him.

Shaking her head, Yumi then concentrated on where she was going,moving closer and closer to the rendevouz point.

User Image User Image User Image

Devoted Fatcat

12,300 Points
                • Perfect Attendance 400
                • Beta Forum Regular 0
                      User Imagen i nUser Imagen i nUser Image

xxxxxxA i k aXXXX U z u m a k i
                    xxxxxxxxxxxThe Hokage's Daughter

The Female Sage

User Image

A gust of wind touched the girl's blonde hair, wavering it up and down gently. She slacked a sigh as she looked around the village. It sure had changed a lot over the years. This was her home, yet it didn't feel like the old Konoha. Not that she didn't like Rengogun, but everything still felt a bit.. Weird. especially after her father died, everything changed. The blonde clenched her fists as she made her way to the training grounds and let herself slide down a tree. The sun played around on her face as she moved her face a bit, thinking on what to do.

She played around with her hair for a bit, thinking on what had happened the last couple of years. Her father had given her Kurama and even after all that time, she just couldn't get along with the beast, or well.. Aika was giving him a hard time by not wanting to coöperate with him, blaming him for the death of her father. To be honest, she was happy to have Kurama with her, but she was afraid of using his powers, knowing that his were the hardest to control.

User Image

Hinata stood outside of the house, practicing her taijutsu on a dummy that she had put up. Ever since Naruto had gone missing, she would practice 10 hours every day. She was determined that he was alive. Hinata stopped, exhaling softly as she wiped the sweat off of her forehead with the back of her hand. Exhaling softly, she sat on the front porch, sipping some tea. 

Hinata chuckled a bit to herself as she watched some of the younger kids running around. "Look at what we did Naruto-kun...everyone is so strong. I will get strong too and find you." she muttered softly. Looking up at the sky, she watched the birds flying around. Hinata was wondering how her daughter was holding up. She knew that Aika sometimes got upset when her mother mentioned the search.

Hinata was proud at how strong their daughter had become. Her fingers ran through her long black hair as she stood once more. Placing the cup of tea down on the porch, she started to train once more. Hinata was going to be leaving in a couple of days to continue her search for Naruto. She refused to give up until she found him either dead or alive. Either way she was going to bring his body home.

**Edited**

Azrael Ryell's Waifu

User ImageYurei Uzumaki

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhere am I? The training field
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWho am I with? Mommy!
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHow am I feeling? Upset.
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFour-tails status: Not active.

Yurei frowned at the man before her, giving her a glare that was highly uncommon on the young Uzumaki's face. It distorted her normally cheerful features and made her look rather... Scary. The reason she was so upset? The man before her was her tutor. She wasn't very good at math and her mother wanted her to be a well-rounded girl. She saw absolutely no point in it! She hated studying and thought that being a ninja was much more fun than doing any of this useless work. The man tried explaining the concept to her again before she rolled her eyes and kicked the man in the shin, running out of the room and down the hall. She ran outside and bumped into her mother, resulting in the smaller girl landing on her rear end. She looked up at her mom with an extremely cute pout and pleaded with her.

"Mommy, my tutor is being mean! Why do I have to be with him? He said mean things about Daddy... He said he was never coming home! Why did he lie to me momma?"

Yurei was currently unaware of her father's apparent death. She had been told that he would be coming home after an extended mission. She missed him dearly and she couldn't wait to tell him about her newfound powers. He wou;dn't be very happy that she had almost died in the process of obtaining them, but she didn't care. The young girl just wanted to see her dad again.

"Momma... You look sad! What's wrong?"

The blonde girl gave her mother a hug around the legs. She loved her mom very much and she hated to see her so upset.
                 User Image

Hinata stopped training, looking over at her youngest daughter. Wrapping her arms around her, she stroked her hair softly before glaring at the man. "I have told you before not to talk about Naruto-kun. Please leave now." Hinata told the man who turned and left. Gently picking Yurei up, she walked over to the porch and sat on it. 

"I am sorry that you had such a mean man for your tutor. And from now on if you need help with your work then I will be the one to help you. Now if anyone ever says anything about your father you just ignore them. Daddy will be coming home. He is just a little lost and is taking some time to return to us. But you have to believe that me and daddy would never lie to you." Hinata said smiling before gently kissing her daughter on the cheek. 

Quick Reply

Submit
                Manage Your Items
                Other Stuff
                Get GCash
                Offers
                Get Items
                More Items
                Where Everyone Hangs Out
                Other Community Areas
                Virtual Spaces
                Fun Stuff