Welcome to Gaia! ::

SERVANT

The story till now:

This happens in a small town in Hungary. Most of the people of this country think that vampires are fictions and old stories grandma would tell. But she has a reason to tell these bloody story. She knows vampires existed before the word be used to call cruel lords and kings, so she doesn't want her cute grandchildren run around at night and get bitten. What happens if they get you? It depends. A pure blood_they are powerful_ can turn you to a poor servant or kill you. But a servant will kill you most of times. In occasions servants leave the prey alive.
But Fredek Havas never got it seriously. He lived his life as normal as he could but now he has been bitten by Drusilla Octavia Sword fangs, a pure blood, and should stop his human life to start his duties as a servant. But it's not all. What happens when his family and friends get involved in the matter? What about Drusilla's friends and family? I bet it's gonna get interesting! If you want to enjoy these kind of bloody comedy join us as human, vampire or dhampir~

Main roles: Pure blood(reserved) - Uncle(me) - nieces and nephews(open)
More roles: friends and families or hunters. They can be human, vamp or dhampir. (Always open!)

What you should know to survive:
Pure bloods

o They’ve at least one pureblood parent and the other parent can be pure blood or servant.
o They’re weak against sunlight and too much sun will kill them.
o They’re from different clans with various abilities.
o They age very very very slowly.
o They don’t age while sleeping and they can sleep for generations.
o If they marry a human they’ll produce dhampirs and if they marry other pure bloods or servants the result is pure bloods.
o They more pure blood in ones linage is the more powerful the vampire becomes.
o When they feel they need one, they get ready to make a servant for themselves and their body produces venom beneath their fangs to turn the chosen human to a vampire.
o They have to pass duration of rampage and bloodshed to turn matured. The sooner it happens the less harm they may cause. Their servants can help them to shorten the time of wildness.
o Ways to kill: Beheading, Taking out the heart and expose it to sunlight, expose the brain to sunlight, Keep under sunlight for seven hours, pierce the heart with wooden stick, holy water(real one!)

Servants

• They’re humans who had been turned to vampires by receiving venom injected into their veins by pure blood vampire’s fangs.
• They don’t age, don’t get sick and don’t get killed in normal ways.
• Their power depends on their old self and their owners but they get more powerful as the time passes on them.
• The only way for a servant to have children is marrying with a pure blood and their children will be pure blood.
• They’ve strong bounds to their pure blood and can’t betray them. Their main duty is protecting the master or mistress and they do it with their lives on line.
• They are made to take care of their pure blood when he or she is in a long sleep.
• A servant can help a pureblood to get over with her or his rampage. Vampires who have servants are calmer and more sober. They show humanity while being with them.
• They inherit some features from their owner.
• They’re under their pureblood’s command and the owner can make them obey despite of their own will.
• They’re sensitive against the sunlight but less than pure bloods.
• They’ve regeneration and re-growing body ability but get weak after making limbs and need to drink blood.
• A master or mistress blood heals the servant very fast.
• They can live among human without being noticed because can control their appetite.
• They’re not so choosy about blood.
• They’ve home coming instinct!
• Ways to kill: Beheading, Taking out the heart and expose it to sunlight, expose the brain to sunlight, Keep under sunlight for thirteen hours, pierce the heart with wooden steak, drain their blood under sunlight.

Dhampirs

 They’re half human half vampire.
 Most of those who have vampire fathers get killed before being born or hate both human and vampire.
 They live like human but are more powerful, flexible, can’t be killed easily and never get sick.
 If the drink enough vampire blood won’t age for ten years. To stay as a certain age forever they should drink vampire’s blood each decade.
 Their vampire parent’s blood can make them more powerful so they search for them to feast on them once a while.
 They have the ability to kill vampires in all races and kinds.
 More vampire blood means more power.
 They can harm vampires in a way that they can’t heal if they include their saliva while causing the wound.
 They’re barren.

Hunters

 They’re human.
 They’ve trained well enough to excel their specialty more than any other human.
 They work in groups because most of them can’t have more than one specialty.
 They use weapons to kill or restrain vampires

Summery=

1. They don't shine.
2. They are cold.
3. Their eyes and rest of body are normal.
4. They are fast.
5. They are weak in sunlight > first get sun burnt. Then get sick. Next throw up. After that faint. If stay a full sunny summer day taking sun bath on the beach will die.
6. To kill: Capture them when they are under the sun and behead them or pierce their hearts with wooden stick.
7. If a pure blood bite and leaves the human alive the victim will turn to a low level vampire which is a servant.
8. low levels drink blood and can kill but can't turn you to another vampire.
9. Tow low levels or a low level with a human won't be able to have child.
10. (Human X pure blood = Dampire) AND (Pure blood X any kind of vamp = Pure blood)

Profiles' thread

Note: The idea has been taken from 1897 Gothic horror novel by Irish author Bram Stoker. Thank you Bram~

I know you hate rules but I don't want this thread locked again:

1. Read the rules
2. no cybering. I personally will kill you if you do.
3. No abusive comments.
4. Follow Gaian rules.

This is a typical skeleton for your profile but you're free to change it as you wish:

Name:
Spot:
Race: (Pure blood vampire- Low level vampire- Hunter- Human- Dhampir)
Career:
Description or picture of appearance:
A short text about yourself: (optional)
Creator: (YOU)
Note: Send them to me in PM, please.

Timid Noob

Calender after calender, piled up in a corner.Was this peace eternal?

Year 777! I'm not sure, but the number of calenders tells me so...777 Years have passed since my epic reborn...

So, I'd like to start from the very very beginning...Since my ink pot is full and my papers are the whitest white; With a few blood stains but who cares.
I was sleeping peacefully, dreaming of...well, dreaming of nothing since we can't dream. I was snorting, stretching and smiling adorably-I'm the cutest vampire ever, didn't you know?- in my comfy coffin which was inherited from, from...I can't remember his name or maybe her name? Who cares! Well, during the cursed sunny day I was enjoying myself when a creaking sound started waking me up. I tried to ignore it, who cares! Nothing can scare me eve a hun-
"Well, well...This job's quite easy..." A male sound! I quickly opened my eyes pleasantly to see my next meal or...next love? But there he was! That old geezer, with those freaky... Aiming at neck? With a creepy sacred sword? I screamed in pure fear and threw myself on the floor so my poor coffin was crushed by the old man. The crazy man didn't give up, unfairly he took after me and I, the redhead sword fang,...ran? Yeah, I ran around and even shouted for help. If I was a human, this geezer would be arrested for scaring an innocent lady. Come to think of it, Why am I calling him old when I'm...blah! At least I'm not crazy...Well, I don't know how the god helped me to run out with a cloak covering me from the cruel sun rays and dragged my awesomely bruised body to the Duke's mansion. Duke? He's another vampire of course. When he saw me like that, he simply shook his head and asked me why I never think of getting a loyal servant who'd guard me all the day from crazy geezers. I just noticed who that girl over there was. I always had been thinking she's his wife but well...she was his servant. I said I have no idea how to choose one and he smiled, leaning close...telling me we can share one together and I don't why but when I saw his neck so close felt the urge to bite and bit it and let's skip the whole hour that he swore at me and had his 'maid' to cure him with her own blood. I told him I don't like 'female servants' and he called me a pervert for only seeking for love relationship and I asked him why he chose a girl servant which caused him turn different shades of red before answering that he's a pervert too. I told him I understand him and we both high fived for 'pervert team'. That was when I felt urge to bite his hand but this time he quickly pushed me out and told me it's time for hunt and I'd better go back home because he's sure the vampire hunter is gone for dinner.
So I walked down the dark street, thinking what kind I servant should I choose...a handsome man with muscular body? A blonde? A tanned man? Deep in my thoughts, I bumped into HIM. When I looked at his face, my heart raced at the sight of his bare neck, his blood calling me...And I felt the FORCE to bite so I did...BUT, this time...I let my prey live...and change...and face his fate of...SERVING ME. Hehe.
Fredek Havas

God damn Bosses... and the guard dogs!

Since I was a high schooler I have planned for tele-working. I hate to wake up early in the morning and go to bed early at night. I prefer a loose schedule and I’ve gained it… almost of course. Since the corporation improved and expanded its deals to the larger companies I was forced to take one mission after the other and I hate it! I usually reach home late in the night when no one is awake in the town and sometimes even wolf’s howls can be heard. So I bought a guard dog that had been trained to company his master everywhere. When I’m not home, he waits for me at train station and we go back home together. I used to think he was my best friend but I was wrong. Buying him turned out to be my worst misfortune. Why? Because of that incident that happened when I was going back home with him from train station. It looked like a normal calm night but suddenly he started acting strange, like whimpering and hiding his tail between his legs and shivering. I patted him and looked around. There was a silhouette far away from us. “Don’t worry boy, we’ll be home soon!” I told him but that animal ran away into the trees leaving me alone. I sighed and cursed him then walked by my own but he was behind me again. I thought it was him but he wasn’t, that was a she, a woman with red hair with thirst scary eyes gazing at me… was she glaring at my neck? Before I can step back she was at me whit something like a kiss on my neck but she wasn’t a pervert but a sadistic pervert as it hurt a lot. She had sank her fangs into my neck, sucking out my blood. I tried to push her away, shouted and struggled but that creature was abnormally powerful. Warmth drifted away from me slowly and I felt cold and weak, everything turned black… I fainted.

Takin by surprise
Valkyira
User Image

I walked through the front door of my home. I was exhausted all day at school, thanks to helping with the baby all night. A small part of me thought I could have just a few minutes of rest, but that was soon shattered. My four year old brother Sam came screaming into the living room, throwing himself at my feet. "Nomi!!" he shouted, just as our mother walked into the living room. "Oh good, your home. I need you to start on dinner, I have to leave at 6:30 for a business meeting." I frown and sigh, then bend to pick up my brother. Sometimes I feel as Iif I gave birth to these kids. I may as well have with all that I have had to do, since their birth. "Ok, just let me put my stuff in my room." I walked up the stairs, with Sam still on my hip. After dumping my bag onto the bed I go back down stairs into the kitchen.

********** time skip **********

Later that night after I got all the kids in bed, I packed my largest suitcase. Mulling over the idea of running away to my Uncle's for two months now, it was now time to take action. It was now 12:00am and both my parents were home and asleep. I wrote a quick note, that wasn't to nice.

I am leaving, and don't plan on ever seeing me again.
You need to take care of your own kids, I am tired of doing it for you.
Naomi

I taped it to my bedroom door, where I knew they would see it. I wheeled my suitcase down the hall, stopping to make sure they didn't hear me leaving, then went down the stairs. Grabbing my car keys, to the car I paid for myself I walked out the door without second look back. I shoved my things into the backseat and quickly got into the front. Putting the car in nutral it coasted out of the drive way, as I turned the wheel so I would end up facing the right way down the street. My luck though I had to open my car door and push the car a few feet before it rolled silently down the block. Once I got to the corner though I knew I was safe, the engine purred to life and put the car in drive. Uncle Fredek lived a couple towns away so I would be there my sunrise.
Starry, the guard dog!
AWOOoooo... (= where are you master?!)

Starry had wandered all the night in the woods to stay away from the vampire. As his fear decreased he remembered his master and went back home to wait for him but found no one. Helplessly he howled a few times then laid in front of the door waiting for Fredek to come back. He could go after him and trace him by his smell but was so afraid of the vampire smell that preferred to wait. As the sun rose up he ran out and searched again but there was no sign of him. He howled but fell silence when heard a car getting close. He ran to the car and barked because it was a new car and the dog thought that there had to be a stranger inside it.

Takin by surprise

Timid Noob

I had wrapped my hand around his neck, pulling hm towards myself and forcing him to lay his head on my shoulder. When my fangs bit into his soft neck, I almost purred at the sweetness of blood which was parching down my throat. He started struggling, fighting and resisting but all of these were a routine to me. I had an iron grip on hm, shhh...shhhh...calm down little hunt. You'll keep living, calm down...Haha, his heartbeat was amusing! I managed to stop myself when his body went limp. This was my first time licking a human's wound. This was my first time preparing a servant. I tried to be gentle and licked his wound close carefully. I gave a glance at his pale face and wrapped my arms this time around his waist and heave! I carried back to home in the shadows. My very own little servant! Haha!

I laid his body on the floor next to the crushed coffin. His transformation should have been started. I place a hand on his upper lips and pushed up to observe his useless teeth. The fangs were coming out soon. I yanked off his teeth to make place for those precious fangs. Next, I'd to check his heartbeat. One hand slipped under his shirt, feeling his heartbeat. It was slowing down...to be undead. I leaned to his face closely and whispered in his ear,"Wake up, my loyal servant."
User Image

The drive took longer then I thought it would, I didn't pull up to my uncles house until the sun was peaking over the horrizon. I looked towards the door and there was large dog on the porch. He didn't look to nice, so i waited in my car for somone to come check on the dog. When five minutes had passed and nobody came to the door I assumed my uncle wasn't home yet. Rumaging through my purse, I checked to see how much money I had. I had just over $700, money that I had earned from babysitting or brithday and holiday gifts. Uncle Fredek was most likely at work, I would just get a hotel room for the day. I scribbled out a quick note.

Uncle Fredek,
I know this is kind of sudden, but please don't call my parents.
I will explain everything later when I come back.

Love Naomi

After slipping it into the mailbox, I hopped back in my car. I wanted to find a hotel that was pretty close by. Luch would have it that I found one only seven blocks away and fairly cheap too. I immediatly went to my room, throwin my suitcase onto the bed. "First things first, I need a shower," I say to myself. I pull out some clean clothes and head to the shower.

What I'm WearingUser Image
Fredek Havas

Damn all red headed maniac sadistic perverts!

My head was pounding… the ground under me was as hard as stone and for an unknown reason my upper gingiva was itching. My mind was so fuzzy that I couldn’t understand what was going on or what had happened and it was when that voice called me. It was a command that I couldn’t resist; was a feminine voice who called me her servant and asked me to wake up. I don’t know why but I answered her before noticing what I was doing. “Yes… mistress…” I heard myself whispering the words in surprise then slowly could open my eyes like awakening from a sleep as deep as death.
The first thing I saw was a face framed in red color. My vision wasn’t good yet, the I rolled down my eyeballs looking what I had been feeling on my chest the whole time during struggling to awake; it was her hand. She had placed her palm on my bare chest. My eyes jotted up again having another glance at her face and recognized her this time. She was the same sadistic pervert from the street. I know what happened next sounds stupid but it’s how it was. I sat straight all of a sudden and hit my forehead to his face. “Ouch…” I gasped as it hurt and pulled myself away from her to the wall. The only thing I wanted that time was getting away from the red head bit**, so looked around for way to escape. The only wy to get out was a single door and the crushed coffin near us didn’t help me to find a solution at all. “What do you think you’re doing? It’s not funny a all… it’s abduction! I have to say that my wife gets worried soon and if I don’t get home soon she will call the police!” I let out the words one after the other quickly not knowing why I was so scared of her. She was just a woman, I could push her away and go home but my legs weren’t obeying me.

Starry the guard dog

Woof... (=I know you!)

Starry watched the driver coming out and going to mailbox. He loved chasing postmen so ran after Naomi and barked. Right before she could get in the car he managed to sense her smell and recognized it as friend because he had felt that smell on Fredek's blankets and chairs before. He had been taught that those smells belonged to friend so the dog kept chasing the car happily and waited beside it even when Naomi when into the hotel. He laid beside the tire and yawn waiting for her to come back.

Takin by surprise
Valkyira

Timid Noob

"Ow!" I rubbed my forehead and pouted at my servant who had just went on rampage. "Bleh, calm down. I'm with you..." I approached him. "How can you leave such a pretty lady, servant?" I cooed, reached down to him and yanking him up from his collar. "You're a man, stop acting like a baby. If you had a wife, I'd have tasted in your blood. You, sir, are a virgin." I spat the truth in his face. Then smiling, I observed him with my greedy eyes. " But I've to say, you've made a handsome vampire for me." I fixed his hair, feeling sensitive about my servant's look. "Just your hairstyle annoys me a bit...Oh, wait! Guess who I am! Guess who I am!" I playfully poked his forehead. "Red hair, admirable chest, awesome body...Does it ring a bell?" Hehe.
Fredek Havas

Handsome vampire has a mom!

I don’t want to know how I looked like but I guess my face had been pale and fearful. Of course I’m pale since then, but the way she went easy on me said she was with me I think I was quite pitiful. She stood and walked to me and as got close, with each step that she took, I told myself that I had to stand up and run to that door getting away. One… two… three… I counted and got up easily but not by my own will but by hers. That woman dragged me up against the wall easily by pulling up my collar with a single hand. I hadn’t mistaken, she was hilariously strong. I didn’t care much about what she said next. She could call me baby or whatever, I couldn’t deny I was a shame for a man but why she was calling me her servant, was a question yet. “I’m sorry about that lie. I don’t know how you have found out but you’re right, the one who is waiting for me is my mother and we… I really don’t like to keep the poor old woman worried…” Not believing a single word about the taste of blood, I defended myself by weaving another story. The way she was looking at me was creepy. I felt like a lamb being evaluated by a butcher, and even could hear myself gulp when she ran her fingers through my hair. That was so irritating that shook me a bit and I could decide to protest a little and shook her hand away. “Sorry miss, but there should be a mistake. I’m not your servant!” I told the red hair woman who had called me a vampire and was poking my forehead annoyingly asking stupid questions and describing her own appearance. “I told you… I don’t know you at all. There must be a mistake. Why the hell have you brought me here? I have to be home now!” I repeated myself louder than normal hoping that she would go back to her senses. This vampire game was too fictional to be acceptable.

Takin by surprise
Valkyira
User Image

After my shower I threw myself on the bed, it was so nice to not hear the screaming of children in the morning. A small part of me was ashamed about missing school, it made me think i should have atleast waited a few more days. I brushed it off though, I got out when I needed too thats all that matters. I yawned, realising I hadn't slept since I got up yesterday morning. The silence in the room was helping to lul me to sleep. "Maybe just a little nap, then I will go find something to eat," I convince myself. I scoot further up the bed until my head is on the pillow. Somehow I am able t get under the blankets with out ever leaving the bed.

********** time skip **********

I must have fallen a sleep pretty fast, when I opened my eyes and looked at a clock it read 3:12pm. I had more then a nap that was for sure, but I felt refreshed. I stretched then slide out of the bed. I fixed the blankets so they didn't look really messy and checked myself in the mirror. Nothing seemed to be too out of place. My stomacche gowled at that moment, I flattened my palm over it, then decided it was time to find food. I grabbed my purse, making sure I had my room key then I walked out the door.

A few employees looked at me a little funny, but probably thought I was there with my parents. I just smiled and walked pass them. Out on the street it looked llike it had been a pretty nice day. "Too bad I missed most of it," I say to myself. Standing outside the hotel doors I take in my surroundings. I had to find someplace cheap to eat, incase Uncle Fredek says I can't stay. Pulling my keys from my purse I walked to my car, thinking I am going to just slide into the front seat. Instead i find my uncles dog laying by the tired. "Woah, how did you get here?" I say confused as I look around once more.

What I'm Wearing
User Image User Image
Starry the guard dog

Waagh... (= You're late!)

Starry looked up at the familiar face of the girl and waged his tail. He got to his four legs and barked eagerly. The dog had assumed that Naomi was going back home and he wanted to go with her. He loved riding on cars so immediately went to the door of the driver's side seat and put his paw on the handle, demanding to get in. With his tongue hanging out from his mouth it was obvious how excited he was.

Takin by surprise
Valkyira

Timid Noob

I stared at him. He was saying funny things. I'd gotten myself a cute servant. A smile twisted my lips and then, "Ahahahahaha!" He was such an interesting, lovely pet! "You don't get it, do you?" Smirking I ran a hand along his cheek to soothe him. "Your only family is me. Your only goal is me. Your master is me." I walked around him, not letting my stare off from him."You're my creation; You don't belong to the humankind. You're something more awesome...You're a..." I put a hand on his shoulder, leaning close to his ear, "Vampire. You're my vampire servant." To prove it to him, I pulled down his lip forcefully and grabbed his hand, pressing one his fingers to his fang which wounded them a bit. "See? Too sharp..." I giggled, loving to see his shocked face. Putting one of his bloody fingers gently, I tried to heal it. "And I'm a Pureblood vampire, servant. You should serve me.
Fredek Havas

Prison break!

My captor’s stare almost pierced through my eyes and made me shut up. Her smile looked eerie to me let alone her gaff. I walked away from her slowly while she was laughing her head off but her attention was focused on me, her palm rubbed on my face while I was intimidated by her vicious smirk and I was listening obediently as she spoke, lecturing me about what I couldn’t accept. I didn’t want to cut my bonds with my family, I had my own goals in life and wanted to live freely. “No… ” I whispered under the breath as she evolved around me like a beast ready to strike or a serpent coiling around her prey. Her look felt so heavy that I couldn’t run so had to listen to the rest of her speech, yet I smirked when she said I was a vampire and shook my head then she forced me to bite my own finger before I could resist. It seemed so stupid at first but my finger hurt so much more than usual and bled. “Agh…” I protested and pulled away my hand while she laughed at me telling that my fang was sharp. I looked at her hatefully and licked my tooth authentically then found out that she was right. Not only my fangs were sharper and slightly larger but also the blood didn’t taste as disgusting as before. I didn’t like the taste but it had a comforting streak. It was when I truly panicked and gasp. I couldn’t guess what she had done to me but yet couldn’t believe that I was a vampire. There had to a trick behind all the show. She even licked my finger after that and when I pulled it away again it was healed, no sign of the wound could be seen. I was completely confused. I shook my head hard. There was no way that I could accept that. “I… it’s im… mpossible! Th… there is nothing a… as a v… v… vampire! A… and I… I… I WON’T SERVE ANYONE!” I was tired of her game. She probably was just deceiving me with cheap tricks and I would never buy something like that. I shouted the last part and ran away from her, tossed myself out of the door and climbed a stone stair case up quickly without looking behind. I believed that the moment I step out of that building everything was going to go back to normal. Finally the stairs reach a vast hall with high ceiling. I ran across it without looking around and found myself in an antechamber then without giving it a thought jumped out of a window, breaking the glass. At last I managed to flee!
It was evening, between three or four, but the sunlight was blinding me despite of all the trees surrounding the mansion. I opened the buttons of my shirt and pulled it over my head to protect my eyes and face from the sun beams. It was probably due to staying in a dark place from a long time that my eyes had become so sensitive, I assumed. I ran down the hill nonstop and when got to the road walked down along with it. I was feeling sick. The more I walked the dizzier I felt. There wasn’t any tree on the road so I was exposed to the sun. Although I tried to get closer to the shades of trees and cover my entire body with clothes, my skin was tingling. The world started to spin around my head and I hit the ground with face feeling so weak and numb. My brain had stopped working and I couldn’t understand what was going on. I was like dying slowly with a fever. I don’t know how long I was laying there but I woke up by the howling wind. When I looked up at the sky, dark clouds had blocked the sun and it was about to rain. I wore my shirt again and ran down toward home before more strange events happen.
When I arrived, the first thing I did was checking Starry’s place. He hadn’t come back yet. Then I noticed that I had a letter and opened my mailbox, finding a note from my favorite niece, Naomi. That girl resembled me at some aspects and I’d be glad to see her soon. I went in to prepare dinner for my guest and wondered why my sister hadn’t told me about it sooner. I use to listen to radio while working with my hands and that night, as I was cooking and listening to the radio, it talked about tomorrow’s date and I realized that I had lost a whole day thanks to that red haired woman. Just by thinking about her a vibration ran down my cord and my throat became dry. I shook my head and went to call my boss and apologize him for my sudden absence.

Takin by surprise
Valkyira

Timid Noob

Mission 10-Z, Erna Herman

The target was under my watch for a month. The target was single, the target lived alone. The target didn't use cars, the target didn't have friends or caring neighbors. This target was meant to be...the victim of a hunter.

That night was my hunting day. I had checked my plan for several times, I found no error in it. I didn't expect anything in my way.

So I exited my defense area to fulfill my needs. The house position was in 2:30. I passed through shadows, approaching the easy target.

I repeat, I didn't expect anything in my way...

The house's lights were on ,meaning he was awake. His body situation wasn't a major thing in my plan. Awake of asleep, he still had his blood flow.

I had to accomplish the mission before the Blonde Bug could find a reason to nag all the night. If those chains of doom weren't around me, his blood was already splattered in his bed. But that's another story...

I approached the target's house. The smell...the smell of a human was soon going to awaken my demonic temptation and my fangs would itch to bite in no time...

was?! [What?!]

The smell...A familiar, unpleasant smell...alarmed me. I hesitated. It was from this house? I sniffed more...it wasn't as strong as...the Blonde bug's stink but still different from a food.

An error in my plan, an unacceptable one. This boiled my blood...My duty was to clear this fishy thing!

I rose up my foot and kicked the door, it fell down with a bang sound. I rushed to the source of the 'servant' smell and tackled him down, holding a dagger to his neck.

"nicht mehr bewegt! [No more moves!]" Wait, he doesn't know my language maybe...I shifted to Hungary from German. "Do not resistance, else your neck would be cut, unknown servant!" I hissed at him and roughly I yanked him up, pressing the dagger to his neck. I pushed him forward to the presidio.

This will be told by the respectful general, Dirk Friedman

I was starting to feel lonely...when my dearest soldier-only soldier-Erna, came in with a pout on her dull face...throwing a...

How come she shows her food to me? Is this a new kind of loyalty that...an amusing smell filled my nose. I looked down at the 'new' servant vampire. "What's this Gottschalk -God's servant. I always call her this...strangely, she doesn't like this. But it's so full of meaning!"

She shrugged, turning away. Maybe hunger made her so nasty. Ah, As long as I know, she's always like this. Is she always hungry?

I poked the newbie with my tip of foot. "Who are you?" I asked with a smile.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff