Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oi! you gonna keep up with this?

+1 :D 0.76923076923077 76.9% [ 10 ]
-1 D:< 0.23076923076923 23.1% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]
1 2 >

User Image

Story:

(This is a Expanding story, after the RP starts it will grow wider and greater as more areas become available. Also at first They think the ut Breaks are just Riots and Stuff.)
It was suppose to be just another day at Orchid Academy, just another boring school day in their boring town, until it happened, almost instantly. A strange man stumbled up to the gate, in a almost dazed state, the Gym teacher went to see what the man wanted, and the man bit him, then stumbled away. That day the Teacher started to feel strange, got sick to his stomach, threw up and was sent to the Nurse's office. And from that minor flesh wound, that single bite killed him....but he didn't stay dead long, the Gym teacher bit the Nurse, who bit a Student, and Suddenly it spread, Undead stumbling and shuffling through the halls hunting for living human flesh.
This is the Story of those who managed to survive the Initial Outbreak....

The Rules.

1. I am the Ruler of this RP, and Follow Gaia's rules
        2. Romance is Highly encouraged as is violence
        3. No cybering, ever, no exceptions! If the clothes come off, time skip
        4. PM all profiles to me. Label your PM The End is Nigh
        5. No godmodding, You can't control someone else's character.
        6. Try to be as literate as you can, no txt talk, post at least a good 6 sentence paragraph or more. NO ONE LINERS
        7. Please, have manners and be nice, we want to keep it fun.
        8. Make your posts look good, but don't use extremely bright colors. add a few quotes and your Chars Pic.
        9. This is probably our most important rule. Be active. I've made many a thread that died due to people dropping out, and not posting. Please do not join if you can not post often or do not intend to take part for very long. Please try to post at least two times a week, notify me, your partner, or anyone involved in your current plot if you can't post for a long period of time. We won't mind, we understand you have a life. If you can only post like once a week Don't even bother joining
        10. Put a User Image BEFORE your profile So I know you read the rules
        11. You can have more then one Char. Just keep up with them
Roles:

(Will add more as the Story advances oh and Zombies are NRPCs meaning they are just free to use and kill, also No one is god, you have to run sometimes 'kay?)
Towns People: (Age group 18 and up Only Accepting a Few Right now Send in their Occupation as your Role)
Detective: Saijo Rushida

Students: (Age group 14-18 )
Boxing Club:
President: Airi Natsuyaki
Vice: Either
Member: Male
Member: Female

Kendo Club:
President: Dakuurufu Naitosutoraiku
Vice: Either

Archery Club:
President: Hitomi Sasaki
Vice: Juliet Natsuki Capel
Profile Skeleton:

[imgleft]URL OF YOUR IMAGE GOES HERE. ANIME PICS ONLY PLEASE.[/imgleft]
[b]I was Born:[/b] [color=Post Color](Name)[/color]
[b]But you can Call me:[/b][color=Post Color] (Nickname)
[/color]
[b]I Have this Many Candles Lit[/b]:[/b] [color=Post Color](fourteen to Eighteen for Students, Eighteen and up for Towns person)[/color]
[b]If you Can't tell I'm a:[/b] (Gender)
[b]I'm just the:[/b] (Role)
[b]Well, I don't mean to brag but I can use:[/b] [color=post color](And weapons you can use, but if you're in high school you wont start off with a gun.)[/color]
[b]Not to show off but I was:[/b] (And kind of Special Training. Nothing supernatural!)
[b]And I can do:[/b] (Special Skills, again nothing Supernatural, Like lock picking)
[b]Well I'm Told I'm:[/b] [color=Post Color](Personality)[/color]
[b]Give me These:[/b] (Likes)
[color=Post Color]-
-
-
-[/color]

[b]Eww, Keep it Away!:[/b] (Dislikes)
[color=Post Color]X
X
X
X[/color]
[b]My Favorite Song:[/b] (Music that Explains your Char.)
[b]Oh Yeah I forgot!:[/b] [color=Post Color](Other)[/color]
[b]Well....I guess I like:[/b] [color=Post Color](Crush)[/color]
Day:
One

Time:
2:35pm

Weather:
Calm, humid, slightly cloudy

School set up:

Building 1: (Front Building)
First Floor:
-Library
-Faculty Room
-Nurse's Office
-Doors leading to the School Gate (Gate Currently electronically locked)
Second Floor:
-Classrooms A 1-7
-supply Closets
-Chemistry Lab 1-3.
-connection bridge to Building 2.

Building 2: (Behind First building)
Floor 1:
-Storage

Second Floor:
-Classrooms B 8-14
-computer lab

Building 3:
-Gymnasium
-Sports supplies.
-Cafeteria
-Emergency Generator Room
((Need people))
((.........))
((Need some more people so I can open it.))
User Image
Saijo Rushida, Detective First Class

Hmm, seems the Whole town is going to Hell in a Hand Basket

Saijo was Driving quickly down the Road, Slowing Occasionally to make a turn, and Was cutting off people left and right, sure it was unsafe, but he was in a hurry. He had to get to the High school, He had to make sure his little sister was safe, that was his only concern right now, and had been ever since this morning, Since one of the Uniformed officers decided to lay out that day, he had Volunteered to go on patrol....it was normal at First, when they got the call, a Body was found in an alley way, covered in strange bite marks.....when he got there he recognized them Right away, they were human.....But before he could think about it more, they got another call, a Riot had started Down town.....so he had the officer drop him off at the Station So he could drive his car.
He shook his head out of the Earlier memories as he Took another Turn, then pulled out his cellphone And Automatically Dialed the number, he Held the phone to his ear with his shoulder as he Switched Gears, It started to Ring "Come on Ai-chan.....Please, PLEASE pick up your phone for once!" he said Pressing down on the gas, he knew she might not since class was still in session.

First and For most I gotta Keep Ai-chan Safe

((Okay, right now its Right before s**t is really about to go down, Meaning The Coach has already been bitten, and is in the Nurses office.))

4,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
▂▃▅▆ Ѧιяι Ƞɑтsυyɑӄι▆▅▃▂

Tнε βσӽιηɢ Ͼȴυʙ Pяεsιɗεηт.

"Where's my Oniichan?! Where is he?! I need to find him!"

__________ __________ __________ __________

"Once again, Ms. Natsuyaki, you're in the top five for this week's test scores." The teacher smiled at a young student in the back row before turning towards the board as she wrote. The student was Airi Natsuyaki, a female to the surprise of most people. She smiled back at the teacher before placing a hand on her backpack, an inaudible vibration coming from her cell phone. 'I really shouldn't check it.. But.. Oh,' she thought, her eyes widening slightly, 'Oniichan's calling me. He never calls when I'm in class.' She glanced up, making sure nobody was paying attention as she pulled the small device out and opened it, whispering, "I can't talk. I'm in class. This better be important, Saijo."

"I don't care if the world's ending, I need my brother!"

[ Our Omnious Cookie - ]
User Image

Saijo was Relieved when She answered "Ai-chan! Thank God you answered!" he let out a Sigh of Relief "I'm coming to get you out of school a little Early today." He thought for a moment if he should tell her why or not...he decided not to for now "We're gonna take a little Trip, Get out of town for awhile, like a Vacation." As soon as he said that he regretted it...he sounded suspicious "Ya know since we haven't taken one in awhile." he shook his head again as he saw the School gates, still closed of course, in the distance "Hey, I gotta ask, anything strange happen today? Anything at all?" he didn't wait for a response in case he got protest "The Reason I ask is- SH*T!" he Yelled swerving to miss a woman that had wondered into the street looking rather confused, the Squeal of Tire on pavement rang out through the air, he had jerked the wheel to suddenly, to hard, turned it to much...The Brakes locked......then the next thing he Knew there was a loud scrapping sound, he was upside down, and he heard the sound of Glass shattering, He unbuckled his seat belt and Crawled out of the Wreckage, His Glock 9 was in it's holster, and he only had one extra clip on him.....he'd need to save it for emergencies only, he did however have his Police Baton, so he was armed in case someone in the riot attacks, but he still had to get to the school, His call had ended just after the car came to a stop.

First and For most I gotta Keep Ai-chan Safe....No matter what!

4,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
▂▃▅▆ Ѧιяι Ƞɑтsυyɑӄι▆▅▃▂

'Vacation?' Airi kept her head low, pretending to look through her bag as the teacher well.. Taught of course. "Why now though? Can't we do it when school's out? Wait, huh? Anything strange? Well.. No.. Not that I know of. I've been in cl--" Airi was cut off by the sounds of Saijo yelling and squeals from tires on the pavement. Then more, to her horror. There was the sound of glass shattering and a car crashing. Terrified of what's happening to her brother, she jumped up and out of her seat. "Oniichan! Saijo.. Saijo," she cried into the phone, her voice high and loud. Of course this directed the class's attention towards her, but she didn't care at the moment. All she cared about was her brother. Without thinking about the consequences she could get, she quickly redialed the number, picking up her bag and, with a short apology, ran out of the classroom. 'Dammit! No answer.. Saijo, please be okay.'

[ Our Omnious Cookie - ]
User Image

Saijo was Sore, he had a few minor cuts, and would have some bruises, but not anything major. He looked at the phone in his hand, It was Cracked and Broken, so he tossed it, he looked back at his car and sighed, 'Great.....what are we gonna do now?' He thought and turned back to the School and Started jogging towards the school "Well this is Great." he said to himself "This is the First Riot in this town......and its this Chaotic.....well at least the school is Okay." He kept jogging until the Gates towered in front of him "Ugh, I forgot how tall these gates were." he pressed the Button on the wall with a speaker on it "Yeah, Its Saijo Rushida, I'm here to pick up my Little Sister Airi Natsuyaki." he waited for a moment then then Pressed the button again "Hello? Ya wanna open the gate?" he waited again "Alright, I never pull this card but Dude I'm a police officer, Detective Saijo Rushida, Former Boxing Club Captain." he still didn't get an answer, he sighed and put a hand on the Gate "Alright, no problem, just like Three years ago when I'd sneak out." he started to climb up the Gate, and when he got to the top was when he started to have doubts "I don't remember it being so Tall....." he dropped down and was on the School Campus, now to find Ai-chan. As he got closer to the School he saw the Guard booth was empty, which was really weird....there is usually someone posted all day and night

First and For most I gotta Keep Ai-chan Safe....No matter what!

4,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
▂▃▅▆ Ѧιяι Ƞɑтsυyɑӄι▆▅▃▂

'Geez.. The halls are kinda creepy when everybody's in class,' Airi thought as the slowed to a jog, thinking of which direction to take. She could go straight to the front entrance, or she could go to the big window in the front of the school and look out at the gates and some of the buildings off campus. She decided to go to the window first, hoping to be able to see where Saijo was. She quickened her pace to running, her bag thumping against her legs before she skid to a halt. Her dark blue eyes scanned the ground until she thought she heard something. Footsteps? Talking? She felt fear start to grow inside her because she knew she was supposed to be in class. Quickly, she ran into one of the classrooms that were never used.
"No, we don't know what happened to the gym teacher. Nobody would tell us what happened. They don't want to worry the students, but apparently he was bit by somebody. He's in the nurse's office right now." The voices started to grow fainter and fainter before Airi stepped out of the room, confused. 'Who bites gym teachers? Whatever.. I have to find Saijo.' She turned back to the window, a smile spreading across her face when she saw the familiar figure climbing the gates. She ran towards the school entrance, like a small kid running after an ice cream truck, as happy as can be.
"Oniichan! You're alive!"

[ Our Omnious Cookie - NOW she knows what kind of strange things he asked about. B3 ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff