Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

I. Introduction

Hundred of years ago a science called astrology was formed. This isn't the same astrology we see now though. This astrology was based on fact. It was powered by a ray of dark energy that went straight through the earth. The ray caused the people of the planet's personalities to change when they were born. The ray was effected by the position of the earth around the sun when the people were born, causing the astrological signs. The ray eventually moved out of the earth's orbit after fifty years and no more people were affected. The astrology faded and became a myth with time.

Eighteen years ago a the same ray hit the earth. This time its power had dwindled and it only hit one building for one year. That building was the home of Sarah Brown, a twenty-one year old child-care worker who took care of babies. Every month that year she took care of one baby, giving each child a different personality matching his or her astological sign. Those children all live in the same small neighborhood and are all friends, even with their different personalities. The six boys and six girls are all eighteen and only have one summer left together before college.
User Image

II. Rules

Follow the Gaia TOS.
No godmodding or auto-hitting.
No killing unless given permission.
This is a semi-lit to lit thread. That means use quotes for talking and no chat speak. Good spelling and grammar are required. No one's perfect, but proof reading your posts won't kill you.
Type at least three lines per post.
One character per person.
Don't stretch the page.
This rp is set in modern times.
Use some form of OOC.
I don't care if you swear.
Romance is allowed, but keep it clean.
PM me all profiles with the appropriate title.
Make the title of your PM be your character's astrological sign.
Post at least twice a day.
If you continually don't post often I will delete your character.
You must post in third person and in the past tense.
All the characters are human.
Your character's personality must match their astrological sign.
User Image

III. The Signs

Your character's personality must match their sign.

(Availible) Aries- adventurous, ambitious, impulsive, enthusiastic, natural leader, and full of energy
(Availible)Taurus- solidity, practicality, extreme determination, even tempered, and strength of will
(Availible)Gemini- dual-natured, elusive, complex, courteous, and contradictory
(Availible)Cancer- timid, dull, shy, mysterious, and withdrawn
(Availible)Leo- ambitious, courageous, dominant, strong willed, positive, independent, self-confident
(Availible)Virgo- observant, shrewd, critically inclined, judicious, patient, practical
(Availible)Libra- elegance, charm and good taste, are naturally kind, very gentle, and lovers of beauty, harmony
(Taken)Scorpio- pleasant to be with, thoughtful in conversation, dignified, courteous, and reserved
(Taken)Sagittarius- honorable, honest, trustworthy, truthful, generous and sincere, with a passion for justice
(Availible)Capricorn- hardworking, unemotional, shrewd, practical, responsible, persevering
(Availible)Aquarius- humane, frank, serious minded, genial, refined, sometimes ethereal, and idealistic
(Availible)Pisces- friendly, good natured, kind and compassionate, sensitive, sympathetic
User Image

IV. Profile Skeleton

Gaia Name:

Character Name:

Astrological Sign:

Bio: (At least two sentences. No unknown or can't remember)

Appearance: (Anime pics.)
V. Accepted Profiles

Gaia Name: stephielynn0

Character Name: Mira Trenton

Astrological Sign: Sagittarius

Bio: Mira was raised by just her father who recently remarried. Her new stepmother wants nothing to do with her so she spends as little time at home as possible.

Appearance: User Image

Gaia Name: Mr Squidy

Character Name: Erin Almagar

Astrological Sign: Scorpio

Bio: Erin was always a quiet boy when he was younger. His mother thought he was stupid so she didn't pay much attention to him. His father, however, knew that Erin was brilliant. Erin loves to read and work out problems. He was sent to a boarding school but left because he hated it there. He loved public schools because it wasn't as militaristic.

Appearance:
User Image

User Image

VI. Announcements
heart Reserved heart
heart Reserved heart
Could I be Aquarius please? I'm not all that good at this sort of thing, but I absolutely love Astrology! I'm very much like my star sign and can I just say that, you've got her a little bit wrong. She loves anything unusual, like antiques and such, and is often playful, kind, and a little shy. Believe me, with the amount of Astrology books I've read for reference, I'm fairly sure thats how an Aquarius is.

I'll put my profile-thing for her on when you say its all right for me to be her.
((Angelfly42, Please reread the rules. You have to PM me profiles to be accepted. You're also supposed to use some form of OOC.))
((how should we start? I don't know exactly what is supposed to be going on. I read the story thought.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff