Welcome to Gaia! ::

Whose better

Angels 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 8 ]
Demons 0.32142857142857 32.1% [ 9 ]
Humans 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 2 ]
Gold 0.32142857142857 32.1% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

For many years, angels and devils were always at war with each other until they were separated from one another. The angels residing in heaven, a place where it's white with beauty and kindness while the devils residing in hell, a place where pain is pleasure and where your darkest desires will happen. The only way that these two races can interact with each other without violence is a contact that was signed by Loki, leader of the devils and Gabriel, leader of the angels, at the Bridge of Eden. The Bridge of Eden connects the two worlds together, but looks over the planet Earth. The leaders with a few selected vassals attend a meeting at the bridge to settle disputes every two hundred years.

On one of these meetings, the oldest prince of Hell, Koryu met the youngest princess of Heaven, Suzu, before the meeting started. As they spent time together, they started fell in love and start having small trysts near the bridge until their parents found out and tried their best to separate the forbidden lovers, but didn't work due to the fact that Suzu was indeed pregnant with Koryu's child.

Gabriel, against the wishes of his wife, Kaede and his two oldest daughters, Espilson and Sephira, did an ancient ritual that killed the child that was growing in Suzu's womb and Suzu herself, but her spirit was sent to Earth only to be reincarnated. Koryu was vivid when he found out about his lover's death, but he decided to wait patiently for his innocent lover. He knew that he had to wait a long fifteen human years, but its only two hundred years in the heavenly and chaotic realms. He knew the mark of his lover would be two roses, one being white and the other red would be somewhere on her body, but... he wasn't the only one waiting for the reincarnated princess.

Unknown to everyone except Gabriel and Loki, Suzu was the actual guardian of a powerful weapon that could be used to any side that her guardian was with. The weapon's name is Xeo, one of the ancient angels of heaven's past and the most powerful one. When Suzu was killed, Xeo was awaken and also was teleported to Earth where his guardian was. He created a human shell for himself and waits for the time where he will meet his guardian and protect her since she protect him...
Premades

~Humans~

Name: Kaguya Mitsukai
Race: Human
Background: Kaguya was borne in Osaka, Japan and was raised there until she was ten years old and moved to Tokyo. She tends to take care of the family's shrine while being trained in the arts of a shrine maiden. She has an older brother named Tsuki, that is always protective over her and have a strange gift. Kaguya always have dreams about someone else that she knew was her and some guy, but she doesn't know that she is Suzu's reincarnation.
Appearance: User Image
Weapons: Kaguya is very proficient with a bow and arrows, but she does uses ufadas at times to create barriers.
Powers: The power of Suzu which are seeing the future, reading people's auras and control of wind.
Played by: Anne Onymous

Name: Tsuki Mitsukai
Background: Tsuki, the protective older brother of Kaguya. He runs the family shrine with their father since their mother is dead while he is the CEO of Mitsukai Corp, a multi-billion company that specialize in medical and media. He tends to see in future only when he touch a person's hand while he takes care of shrine with his sister, Kaguya.
Appearence: User Image (without the wings)
Weapon: His fists
Powers: Gift of Foreseeing
Played by: Anne Onymous

Name: Mitsukai Tsunami
Background: Mitsuaki Tsunami is truly Xeo in his human form. He is very quiet at times and rarely talks with people except for Tsuki whenever he helps out with the family's business. He is a college student at Tokyo University while he tends to mysteriously appear in places with Kaguya around.
Appearence: User Image
Weapons: Anything that's around him at the time.
Powers: Xeo's powers which are teleporting, reading people's aura and control over the elements.
Played by:

Name: Seijitsu Shinoma
Background: Seijitsu doesn't remember much about her life except her name and that the Mitsukai family adopted her at the age of seven. She always been around Tsunami ever since that happened, but for some reason, doesn't like Kaguya. Seijitsu is truly the angel of fire, Hitomi, but she doesn't know that.
Powers: Fire manipulation
Played by: hanyounanami

Name: Sei Shinogiri
Background: Sei is just like Seijitsu, she doesn't remember anything about her life until she was adopted by the Shinogiri family. She is close to Kaguya and is protective over her. She is seen as a yankee thug and a bad influence on Kaguya, but she never acts like what people say about her. Sei is truly the angel of earth, Tsuchi, but she doesn't know that.
Weapon: long metal pole
Powers: Earth manipulation
Played by: Zsarina
Premades

~Angels~

Name: Gabriel
Background: Gabriel is the ruler of Heaven and the father of three girls, actually now two girls. He killed his youngest child and the unborn child she was carrying, but sent her spirit to Earth. He witness when his wife died only two weeks later after Suzu's death and never was seen again. Gabriel has three messengers, one takes on a puppy form, another takes a bunny and one takes a young toddler. His messenger's names are Kyou, Meiko and Tsumeato.
Appearence: User Image (Gabriel, Kyou, Meiko and Tsumeato in their true forms)
Weapon: Scythe
Powers: To create and give life when he sees fit and sometimes to take life
Played by:
Kyou, played by: (Power to track down people with their aura)
Meiko, played by: (Suppress memories)
Tsumeato, played by: (Use spiritual energy as a weapon) Kaisei Kieran

Name: Sephira & Espilson
Race: Both Angels
Background: Sephira and Espilson are the older sisters of Suzu and are twins. Sephira was borned first and has the power over wind while Espilson has the power of water. They waited for the day when they'll be reunited with their little sister.
Appearence: User Image (Sephira is the blonde-haired angel while Espilson is the blue-haired one)
Weapon: Their powers
Powers: Sephira- Wind manipulation Espilson- Water manipulation
Sephira, played by:
Espilson, played by:

Name: Siren
Race: Angel
Background: Siren is the guardian of the Bridge of Eden while she is the aunt of Sephira, Espilson and Suzu. Siren appears to be cold, but she does have a nice side to her.
Weapon: A dual bladed scythe
Powers: Siren's power is to draw or repel people with her voice.
Played by:

Name: Astrate
Race: Angel
Background: Astrate is the half sister of Gabriel and the aunt of Suzu, Espilson and Sephira. She had a relationship with the devil, Seiryu and still with him. She has a son named Darius that now resides on Earth.
Weapons: Dual swords & halberd
Powers: Manipulation of the moonlight
Played by: Seraphim Akai
~Premades~

~Demons and Others~

Name: Loki
Background: Loki is the leader of Hell and father of two twins, a boy and girl named Koryu and Ruri and another girl named Kuri. He was both, happy and livid when he found out his son and the youngest daughter of Gabriel, but was pissed when he found out that the girl was killed when she baring Koryu's child. He has wage war against Gabriel for fourteen years now and is ready to continue the war he started and finished it himself.
Weapon: Dual Guns, Dual Swords
Powers: To create chaos and destruction
Played by:

Name: Hecate
Background: The wife of Loki and mother of Kuri, Ruri and Koryu. She hates angels and half-breed children with a passion while she loves causing pain and destruction.
Powers: Control over the weak minded, shadows
Weapons: her powers
Played by:

Name: Raphel
Background: Head general of Hell's army and Koryu's best friend, Raphel has always been on Koryu's side even when it came to his love life. Only Ruri, Koryu, Loki and himself knows about the death of Koryu's child and he was a bit angry, but thinks that romance between angels and demons would never work. Raphel tends to be hot-head and reckless while he worries about what will happened between Hell and Heaven, but he knows that he'll probably enjoy the bloodshed.
Weapon: Sword
Powers: Control of Fire
Played by: Kaisei Kieran (Temporary )

Name: Kuri
Background: The youngest sister of Koryu and Ruri. She is the same as her mother and hates her brother's choice as a lover. She waits for the day that she'll meet the one that stole her brother's heart and kill her right in front of him.
Appearance: http://www.MyOnlineImages.com/Members/seiryu_tenshi/images/kuri.JPG
Powers: Fire
Weapons: Scythe
Played by: User Image

Name: Ruri
Background: The twin sister of Koryu and guardian of Hell Gates. At first, she despised Koryu for his relationship with Suzu, but when she died, she was a bit angry that Koryu lost his chance at happiness even if it wasn't with her around. She waits for the war that will break out when Suzu's reincarnation is found for she could have the fun in spilling angels' blood.
Weapon: Sword
Powers: Gift of Past-Seeing
Played by:

Name: Koryu
Race: Devil
Background: Koryu is the oldest son to Loki and Hecate and the oldest twin to Ruri, his sister and brother to Kuri. He's been going to the meetings with his father ever since he was able to walk. He was trained to enjoy the pleasures of suffering, disarray and chaos by his father. He was betrothed to one of his mother's ladies' daugthers and actually called off the engagement. When he went to the meeting again with his sister, Ruri, his best friend and general, Raphel and his father, and fallen in love with Suzu. He is now waiting for the day when he comes across Suzu's reincarination and wage a war that will make even the heavens tremble.
Weapons: Sword
Powers: Control of darkness
Played by: Cyrus von Helson

Name: Darius
Race: Angel/Devil
Background: The son of Seiryu and Astrate while he is protecting Kaguya from dark forces. He uses his human form to pose as a helper in the shrine that she's in.
Powers: The same as his mother
Weapon: Halberd
Played by:

Name: Seiryu
Background: Husband of Astrate and brother of Loki, he was exiled from Hell when he mated with an angel and then married her. He is now on Earth and poses as a business man that rivals the Mitsukai family in power and money.
Appearance: Human Seiryu and Demon Seiryu
Powers: Darkness and seeing the past
Weapon: Nagitata
Played by:
~Rules and Profile layout~

Yes... they are necessary.

exclaim No godmodding, except if you're playing Loki or Gabriel... don't take it overboard
exclaim My word is law and disobey my word means Banned List unless otherwise.
exclaim No auto-hitting
exclaim No killing the other person's character unless given permission or it's your own character
exclaim Keep it PG-15 with the violence and romance, anything higher... pms
exclaim Keep in character if you are playing a pre-made character
exclaim Keep the swearing to a considerate level, but no cursing like a sailor
exclaim If you want your own character, pm me your character request or profiles and place 'Ye not guility' as the title of the pm

Gaian Name: (Yes, you must put it here )
Name: (Simple)
Age: (Depends on race and no question marks or unknowns, please)
Race: (Angel, devil, humans... no exceptions unless proven worthy)
Background: (Up to two paragraphs at least )
Appearence: (( no avi or siggy please, picture or description with words ))
Weapons:
Powers:

Made-Ups

LilLostDemon
Gaian Name: LilLostDemon
Name: Sang Hana
Background: Sang has lived in Canada for the past 17 years. She lived with her mother and father who passed away in a car crash when she was 10. She then moved in with a foster family. She had always been a tom boy and her foster family hated it the wanted her to wear dresses and act more girly. So as soon as sang turned seventeen she took all her money out of her bank account and fixed up an old bike then drove to Tokyo. Shes been living her for a month now and she earns money buy working at the local shrine and fixing peoples cars, or any other machinery. She lives in a one bedroom apartment and she doesn't go to school. She grew up in a ruff town so she knows how to fight if need be. She is a very care free girl even know all this has happened to her she still acts like a little kid.
Appearance: Here i am
Weapons: Wrench
Powers: Shes human, but she can fix stuff really fast.

((Hope my background is good 4 ur rp))

Members

Angels

Astrate-Seraphim Akai

Tsumeato- Kaisei Kieran

Demons

Koryu- Cyrus von Helson

Raphel- (Temp) Kaisei Kieran

Humans

Kaguya Mitsukai- Anne Onymous

Sang Hana- LilLostDemon

Seijutsu Shimona- hanyounanami

Sei Shingori- Zsarina

Tsuki Mitsukai- Anne Onymous
~Astrate, Guardian of the Gates~

Forgive me, brother...
I have fallen for Seiryu...
His voice calls my soul
His eyes holds my flesh
His heart carries my own
So forgive me for this sin,
But sin always ends up as pleasure...

Ebony tresses covered the exposed lower back of the one known as Astrate as she was staring at the large city of Tokyo through her large bedroom window. Her husband, in the world of humans, has left to go to work, leaving her a gift to remember who she belongs to, bite marks on her neck. Her slender hand covers those marks as she thinks of him while she could only sighed to herself. Her youngest niece made the same choice as hers, but she wasn't allowed to feel the same happiness she felt. Astrate was bounded to the demon Seiryu and had only one child, a boy named Darius. Her dark colored eyes closed in deep thought as she needed to get ready for work soon before her editor begins looking for her again.
Each night I go to bed
Waiting for you to fill my head
Your face, your eyes, your smile
Please, just stay with me a while

Kaguya stepped outside the shrine and turned to look back for a moment. Her morning tasks in the shrine were done, but she still had to go inside and make her bed before carrying on with the rest of her chores for the day. The thought of her bed made her crave sleep, but not for the usual reasons. She was not tired at all, but she wanted to sleep for sleeping meant dreaming.

Lately she had been having dreams about a man. He seemed familiar, but Kaguya simply could not place him. It was like she had met him before. It reminded her of the american movie 'Sleeping Beauty' and of how the girl sang the song of knowing the man from a dream. It was probably not proper to dream such dreams, but they were so wonderful. She could not help but wish for a life reflecting those dreams. With a sigh, Kaguya turned from her daydreams and headed to the front of the house.
I wonder when the wonderful dreams of hope
I wonder will I ever see the one that reflects me so much yet so little
I wonder will the fates let them see the truths as time rushes against their lives
I wish for their happiness
I wish for their sweet dreams
I wish for their forbidden tryst amongst their dreams

Astrate was walking down towards her editor and her publisher as well. Her second book to her saga, Forsaken Lovers, was finished and it had to go through the evil hands of her editor and publisher that critized her way of writing, yet praised her as well. Her dark eyes looked towards a small shrine that she only went with Seiryu during the Winter months as she decided to take a small break from her trek to see was anyone there. Her black hair sway in the wind as she was wearing a black business suit with her black messenger bag that carried all her first drafts to her books.
((Sorry my posts are taking a bit. I am trying to do a bit of research on shrine maiden duties. I have no idea what they do, but I am great at research so...with a little time...))

Each night I go to bed

Kaguya was halfway on her way to the front of the house when she noticed a woman walking in her direction. She decided to be welcoming and greet the woman.

"Hello," Kaguya said as she greeted the woman with a customary asian bow. "Please feel free to enjoy our humble shrine." The woman was beautiful. Almost heavenly. She had never seen someone so beautiful except..."Do I know you?" she asked suddenly and then remembered herself. This woman looked like the girls from the dreams- it didn't mean that she was one of the girls.
(( That's alright ))

Astrate just smiled at the young woman and greeted as she stopped a few feet away from her, "Good morning." Her dark eyes scanned over the young woman and smiled inwardly as if she found something rare that no one doesn't know of just yet. When she heard the young woman's question, Astrate quirked an eyebrow in questioning and asked in a gentle tone, "Do I remind you of someone?"

She was very curious about the young woman while Astrate's cell phone rung with the lyrics from Still Doll by Kanon Wakeshima, meaning her editor just text her as she just sighed to herself. She'll get to the annoying woman later, right now she just have a most interesting subject to figure out.

As the doll continues to spin
The world continues to turn
As time continues to waste
But would time continue if the doll finally stops
Oh free me please with gentle ease
From work, sleep, work, sleep, work:
This odium; pounding tedium
Of my work, sleep, work, sleep, work.

Sang yawned as she woke up from her sleep, and rolled out of her queen sized bed that she spent two weeks saving up for. Sang walked into her bathroom and looked in the mirrior. "Morning yall...." she yawned as she covered her mouth and hoped in the shower. After her shower she got dressed in her regular work clothes and looked at her clock. "CRAP!" she yelled as she relized she was going to be late for work at the local shrine. Sang raced threw her appartment and grabed her bike keys, and a peice of bread for breakfast. She ran outside and locked the door. She ran over to her bike and tried to start it. She turned the keys and the engine started then stop. "Not now!" sang yelled as she pulled a wrench from the side of her bike. She always kept it there in case of emergencys. She hoped of her bike and started to mess with the motar. She fixed it with ease but as it started up oil came off her bike and sprayed her on her T-Shirt. "Damn it!" She yelled angerly as she hoped back on her bike and drove to the local shrine. "Today is not my day..." she moaned as she speeded down the roads and into the shrins parking lot. "I hope i don't get canned..." she said to her self as she got off of her bike and headed towards Kaguya, to explaine why she was Half an hour late.

((Hope you find my first post worthy of ur RP))
(( I like it... now I'm going to bed for the night... hopefully more ppl would want to join *sighs tiredly* ))
Each night I go to bed

Kaguya looked at the woman again. Should she really tell her: 'You look like somebody that I dreamed about'? The woman would think Kaguya was a nut and it would be a dishonor to her family's shrine.

Kaguya smiled and shook her head. "I guess not. Perhaps you just have one of those faces that seems familiar, but we've never met," Kaguya said with a small laugh at herself. "Pardon my silliness. I suppose the weather is addling my head. Please disregard me and feel free to enjoy the shrine," Kaguya said with another bow just as Sang arrived.

((Night))
Just whisk me off to lands afar
From work, sleep, work, sleep, work:
That grinding train of rhythmic pain
Called ‘work, sleep, work, sleep, work.’

As sang walked up to Kaguya she bowed. "I'm sorry im late i hade a bit of bike troubles..." Sang said a little depressed as she was trying to get the oil off of her shirt. "Sorry, Sorry, Sorry...." Sang said repidily as she didn't want to get canned since this job was paying for her appartment. "So what are my duties today?" sang asked "Oh and ill work for an extra two hours since i was late..." she added hopeing that would get her off the hook. Sang was still trying to get the oil off her shirt but it was no use 'Oh well i should be able to buy a new one if i don't get fired' she thought to her self.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff