Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome to the Fight. The fight between the Shadow Clan, people with special abilities, and the Paladin. The Shadow Clan fights and runs to stay alive while the Paladin use their own people with the abilities to hunt them down before they start an uprising. But the uprising is happening right under their noses. Orian leads the fight with his two closest personal allies, Teiresias the Truthsayer, and Athena the Wise. Obey their words and live.

1.)I own this rp, what I say goes.
2.)Please follow the rules of gaia and rules I create.
3.)Illit, semi-lit, or pro-lit, it doesn't matter to me however more than one sentance please
4.)Please send your profiles in a pm, dont post them.
5.)Title pm as "Shadow Clan" if you wish to join the Shadow clan and "Paladin" if you're a paladin.
6.)Use the skeleton i create.
7.)Don't be mean to other people on this, it only makes you look foolish.
8.)Romance is allowed, but keep it PG-13.
9.)Cusing is allowed, but don't do it every other line.
10.) please join this and post every few days, i find it rather annoying that people join an rp and then end up forgetting about it.
11.) put a wahmbulance if you have read the rules
12.) "sex" and "gender" i have been told by my english professor, are not the same thing in the novel writing world, thus i will use it as such. Sex is sexual preference and gender is male or female.
12.) Enjoy yourself and the fight.

Character Skeleton:
Username:
Name:
Aliance:
Sex:
Power (Max 2):
Weapons:
Personality:
Short Bio:
Appearance:

~Accepted Characters~

Shadow Clan:

Username: Luna_Wolfwind
Name: Athena Johnson
Alliance: Shadow Clan
Sex: Straight
Power: Copying others abilities, but only two or three (if pushing herself) at a time.
Personality: kind, gentle but at times fierce and cold.
Short Bio: was forced to run at the age of 18 because the Paladin captured her mother. Recently she found that her father began to work for the Paladin and that they had brainwashed her mother into working for them. Orian has, since she passed several of his rigorous tests, allowed her full admitance to the Shadow Clan and allows her to travel wherever she is needed.
Appearance: Athena Johnson

Username: Luna_Wolfwind
Name: Teiresias
Aliance: Shadow Clan
Power (Max 2): can see far enough into the future that he can walk around without assistance.
Personality: Slightly insane, talks without knowing what he means and speaks in minor riddles.
Short Bio: Born blind and in the hands of the Paladin, Tei has grown weary of fighting and running all the time. He has come to find out that there is a real war brewing and it will not end sometime soon unless they either surrender to the Paladin or the Paladin give up their search and destroy mission. In a recent fight a Paladin member stabbed him in the left eye and he now wears a blindfold over that eye to hide the fact that it is missing and the medical member of the Shadow Clan could not heal it properly.
Appearance: Teiresias

Username: PUMPKlN
Name: Ichigeki Hissatsu
Aliance: shadow clan
Sex: straight
Weapons: (normal form: ) Kotetsu (yin/yang katana), (Demon Form: ) Dark Playing cards (throwing), (Dark Form: ) Kotetsu form II.
Skills: Yaido: The skill of drawing a sword from a shieth, slicing two times, and then shiething the sword again in a single motion. An extremely fast technique that, when mastered (which Ichigeki has), will take less than a second.
Powers:Aura Enhancement: Increases the distance his aura reaches. Normally aura only reaches afew inches off the skin. He can increase it to up to five miles, so he can sence any preasence in the dark or with his eyes closed ~ Or can put all his aura into one hand or leg and condense it into one invisable beam that can punch someone or kick someone that is up to 25 feet away or around corners.Aura attack: when using this technique, any punch, kick, or any kind of hand to hand combat attacks will destroy the opponent from the inside out.
Personality:Adaptable and versatile, Communicative and witty, Intellectual and eloquent, Youthful and lively
Short Bio: The oldest swordsmen in the world. He is known as "The Guardian". He protects all people, good or even evil. He, after mastering his swordsmanship, decided to master martial arts, and mastered all forms of them. along with weapons, but his favorite weapon is his kotetsu, said to have been given to him by the gods. This ancient katana is one of a kind, and is the only Yin/yang (dark and light) katana. Ichigeki was granted immortality from an ancient god. His aura color, if you can see it, is a dark purple color. He is six foot four inches in height, and weighs 150lbs. He has been a samurai ever since the first dynasty, or thats when he knew what to call what occupation he took. He created a group of refugees called "The Shadow Clan", where everyone was equal, and could escape the Paladin. Everyone in the group calls Ichigeki ZERO.
Appearance: Ichigeki Hissatsu

Username: Love Peace and Cupcakes
Name: Rika
Aliance: Shadow Clan
Sex: straight
Power (Max 2): Can heal, and sense people.
Weapons: None
Personality: Sweet, but quiet since she's not used to being around people.
Short bio: Rika was born blind. She has never been able to see. When she was little, she burned her hand on candle without knowing. She put her fingers over the wound and healed it without even realizing what she had done. Her parents were killed by the hunters, the only reason why she was spared was because of her blind condition. The hunters knew she would die since no one could help her. She crawled out of her home, trying to find someone who would help her. That's when she discovered her second power, a power to sense other living beings.
Appearance:Rika

Paladin:

Username: Unseen_Mastermind
Name: Hex
Aliance: Paladin
Power (Max 2): Heart Manipulation and Manipulation of his Skeleton
Personality: Cold hearted and mad (crazy mad)
Short Bio: You'll just have to ask him yoursself, now won't you?
Appearance: Hex

Teiresias

User Image
I may be blind...

Tei got to his feet while the newcomer known as Athena walked into the building. He was interested in what she would hold. As he made his way towards her he could see that she was a fighter, not a normal fighter either. Her powers were so different from most he had met, she could copy other's abilities.

...but I can still see
Athena

User ImageMy family has betrayed me...

Athena noticed that people were dragging her towards a short blind boy. Her eyes looked him over then she froze. This was Teiresias, the boy Orian had warned her about, he could see everything about her future and she was frightened about that. "I will do what you ask of me." She said calmly. "The Paladin followed me here, it's only a matter of time."

...it's only a matter of time before i join them.
Teiresias

User Image
I may be blind...

Tei listened to the girls rantings about the Paladin. He looked to Ichigeki and shrugged. "I don't see them coming, but then again my powers have yet to be triggered." He spoke softly before leaning fully on his cane.

There was little he didn't know about, and little more about who had just walked into the building. Even though it was only Athena, the one Orian had warned them all about, he couldn't help but feel like there was something familiar to the young woman. He may not have been able to see her didn't mean he did not recognize the presence. "You're going to probably have to fight a few of the members here to prove that you're not a threat." He chuckled at how she started making sputtering noises.

...but I can still see
User Image

"I wish I could see...

"What is this...?" she asked, feeling the dirt on the ground. The young girl has never felt dirt before and therefore, didn't realize what it was or the fact that her hands and clothes were dirty from touching and crawling in it. She crawled over to the pond, stopping once her extended fingers felt the liquid. "W-water!" the blind girl cried out in joy, her thirst finally would cease. She ducked her whole head in and drank as much as she could before coming back up. She shook her head, drops of water flew about. "... I can't live like this.. I need to find another home..." She hated being so useless, she honestly did. She had been sheltered all her life because of her blindness, and now with her parents gone..

After the blonde spoke, she stood up. She felt the presence of living beings close by. "People!" she spoke with happiness, running towards the area. She ran into bushes and branches left and right, and stopped after getting a cut on her cheek. She felt blood drip down her face. She just slide her fingers over it, and the cut vanished, and the blood was now on her fingers. Her gray eyes looked forward, sensing the people even closer now. "Hello! Is anyone there?" she called out loudly, praying someone would reply.

((Sorry, I changed my username...))

"I want to know what the world is like...
Teiresias

User Image
I may be blind...

Tei heard someone speaking in the distance and he forced his 'sight' into overdrive before walking over to the girl and helping her over to the rest of the group. "She can heal and sense others, I suggest we get inside where no Paladin can find us." .

...but I can still see
User Image

"I wish I could see...

"Paladin? Who are they..?! They killed my parents! Why did they kill my parents..?" she asked, her useless eyes looking at the boy who had helped her. They were technically dead, but they still had a liveliness to them and held sorrow. She didn't want to cry in front of them, she didn't want them to look down on her. "How did you know I sensed you?" She didn't want to overload them with questions, but she starting to wonder how he knew that. He could have watched her heal herself, but he couldn't have known right off she was blind and had sensing ablities.

User Image

Teiresias

I may be blind...

Tei let out an agonized sigh. He knew there were going ot be questions, but not this many, and not this hard to answer. "I'm Teiresias, the blind prophet." He said hoping that would answer most of her questions.

...but I can still see
User Image

"I wish I could see...

"Blind...? Your like me..." His reply did work for most of her questions, but she still had many to ask. The most important of them being, why did they kill her parents? She decided to wait though, knowing she shouldn't be so overbearing since they just met. She didn't want to be disliked. "I'm Rika.. It's a pleasure..." she said to Teiresias before turning her gray eyes to the others, knowing they were there.

User Image

Teiresias

I may be blind...

Tei coughed to clear his throat. Not everyday did he meet someone who was so...different from those who the Paladin hunted. Her attitued was more happy and less tainted by their powers of hate. "Come we should get inside the hideout now." He lead her inside then to a small room and put three strings in her hands. "The one tied to your right wrist is to the bathroom, the one in your right hand is to the hallway and the one in your left hand is to the closet, all points lead back to the bed."

...but I can still see
User Image

"I wish I could see...

She was very confused once she felt strings around her wrist and hands. She was going to ask him to politely stop, but closed her mouth. He was a prophet after-all, he knew what he was doing. She moved her head around, her eyes wished they knew where they were. She wish she knew where she was. "Oh I see... How intelligent..." she said with a light smile as she looked down at her hands, now knowing what the strings were for. "How can you see when your blind? Is it part of your power?" she asked, not meaning to be rude or anything, but she just had been wondering.

User Image

Teiresias

I may be blind...

Tei chuckled. "You could say that," He tilted his head to one side. "I can see both far and close enough into the future to know where my feet are giong to fall when i walk, but the more serious visions cause me to speak some rather annoying nonsense that the Shadow King Orian has to sit and sift through." He was trying to joke about his ability but failed miserably.
User Image

"I wish I could see...

She laughed at his odd joke, not really understanding the last part, but laughing because she knew it was a joke by the tone of his voice. She smile soon changed into a frown though, her memories were resurfacing again. "Why did those people kill my parents? I still don't understand... They were kind, and oh so helpful... Why?" she asked sorrowfully, blinking rapidly to stop the tears. They came though and flowed down her cheek. She raised her hand to wipe them away, not wanting to show her pain.

User Image

Teiresias

I may be blind...

Tei let out a sigh, "Did your parents have an ability, much like you have? If not then they killed your parents to get ot you."

...but I can still see
User Image

"I wish I could see...

Rika was silent. She heard the words of the Paladins after they committed the sin, saying that it was best to just let her starve to death just because no one could feed her now. Her parents didn't have any abilities that she wasn't aware of it. They died because of her.
"It's not fair... It's not fair!" she muttered, using all her strength to hold back the tears that wanted to pour out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff