No. *sniff-sob* T_T 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 1 ]
No, and I never want to. -.- 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 1 ]
No, but I want to. :/ 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Yes. But it was rubbish. >_< 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]
1 2 >

User Image

A . S e m i - L i t e r a t e . R o l e p l a y

I m a g e s . b y : D e v i a n t A r t . && . P h o t o b u c k e t . && . C o o k i i

I n s p i r a t i o n : F i l m - 1 3 . G o i n g . o n . t h i r t y

User Image

It all started at this crazy house party. It's the last day of the term, and the Summer holidays are here, but before breaking up for the long vaccation ahead, the students of Highdale School have thrown a wild bash for those aged between sixteen and eighteen. Of course, some younger kids will sneak into the party without anyone knowing.

In a back room of the house, a little game of Seven minutes in Heaven had begun. Five lads had thrown one of their own little possessions into a hat, and everyone sat in a circle. Each of the girls were blind-folded, so that they couldn't see who their mystery man would be. One of the lads then took the hat and went around all of the five girls, each of them picked out a little charm from inside the headwear, though unable to see what they had who who they had chosen.

:: The symbols ::
A lip-ring.
A pen.
A sweetie.
A key.
A pill of some sort.

Holding up their items in their hands, the five boys would then lead their beauties away somewhere, be it in the bathroom, a bedroom, a closet, outside, and they were their's for the night ahead. What went on, only they knew.

The twist? The girls couldn't take their blind-folds off until the boys said so..

Rules. They're simple and easy to follow. There may be a few, but it's all safety and things so we can all get along fine! ;]

>> Posting. Please post at least once a day if you can? I fully understand if you are unable to, we all have lives, but yes. This is also a semi-lit. roleplay. So NO one liners! Do this, and you shall be asked to leave the roleplay! It's so god damn hard to reply to a post when you are literate, and the other person gives you ONE line to reply to! Sheesh! Grammar and punctuation, please check over. I know we make mistakes, we are all human, but mistaking 'sea' for 'see' is not acceptable. Pretty posts are highly encouraged! They are wonderful, thank you! ^^ Oh, and no quote chains! This is so annoying!

>> Roleplaying. Yes, yes. Romance is highly encouraged, BUT! I must stress, no cybering please! Keep to the TOS (terms of service) rules and Gaias guidlines, thank you! No Godmodding! We ALL know what this is, and if you do it, then you shall be kindly asked to leave the roleplay. Keep cussing to a minimum please. Thanks!

>> Other stuffs. No spamming or bumping. It will not be accepted, break this rule, feel my wrath! O:<

>> Profiles. Please fill them out with this title ~oxo~ and PM them to me, I killed my gaga, please! Thanks! Do not post until approved. I will only accept two emo male pictures and two emo female pictures. Come on guys, be creative with your piccies! <33 Thanks! There are only five guys and five girls. PM the symbol your character used/picked out as the title to reserve a spot, thankyou! (:

Profiles. Please fill out either of the two forms below and PM them as instructed to me.
If you are wishing to play a female character, fill out the first profile layout. It you are wishing to play a male character, fill out the second profile layout.

Here are the objects.
[female = taken] .A lip-ring. [male = open]
[female = taken] .A pen. [male = taken]
[female = taken] .A sweetie. [male = open]
[female = taken] .A key. [male = open]
[female = taken] .A pill of some sort. [male = open]

[color=violet][b]J u s t . C a l l . M e[/b]
(Character name)
[b]M y . A g e . I s[/b]
(character age)
[b]T h e . S y m b o l . I . P i c k e d . O u t[/b]
(Which object did your character grab from the hat)
[b]T h e y . S a y . I ' m[/b]
(Character personality)
[b]T h i s . I s . W h a t . I . L o o k . L i k e[/b]
(Image/s - real pictures please - no anime!)
[b]M y . P u p p e t i e r . I s[/b]
(Gaia name)[/color]

[color=skyeblue][b]J u s t . C a l l . M e[/b]
(Character name)
[b]M y . A g e . I s[/b]
(character age)
[b]T h e . S y m b o l . I . P u t . I n[/b]
(Which object did your character put in the hat)
[b]B e c a u s e[/b]
(Why did your character use that object? Be creative! :])
[b]T h e y . S a y . I ' m[/b]
(Character personality)
[b]T h i s . I s . W h a t . I . L o o k . L i k e[/b]
(Image/s - real pictures please - no anime!)
[b]M y . P u p p e t i e r . I s[/b]
(Gaia name)[/color]

Accepted. The profiles that will be accepted will be posted here.
So watch this space! ;]

~

J u s t . C a l l . M e
Olivia Destiny Tang
M y . A g e . I s
T h e . S y m b o l . I . P i c k e d . O u t
Lip ring
T h e y . S a y . I ' m
Sweet, caring, judgemental, rude, curious, loud, sometimes annoying, and very flirty.
T h i s . I s . W h a t . I . L o o k . L i k e
User Image

M y . P u p p e t i e r . I s
Hairy Peacock x33

~

J u s t . C a l l . M e
Kathryn Ann Tomas
M y . A g e . I s
The Pen
T h e y . S a y . I ' m
Tomboyish, Crazy, active, fun, Hyper, energetic, goofy, a clutz, irritating,
User Image
KittyKat8393

~

J u s t . C a l l . M e
Cheri Rio Scarlet.
M y . A g e . I s
Seventeen.
The Sweetie.
T h e y . S a y . I ' m
Hyperactive, sweet, energetic, stubborn, chatty, enthusiastic, clumsy.
User Image

I killed my Gaga

~

J u s t . C a l l . M e
Delilah Elliot Cornflower
M y . A g e . I s
Seventeen
The Key
T h e y . S a y . I ' m
Shy , Weird , Hyper , Crazy , Awkward , Nice , Energetic , & Friendly.
User Image
Tyoumi

~

J u s t . C a l l . M e
Adchidora Lynn White
M y . A g e . I s
Eighteen
A Pill
T h e y . S a y . I ' m
Outgoing and fun, she loves to party with her closest friends. She is a party animal and often is found at raves during her freetime.
User Image
iicheshire13

~

J u s t . C a l l . M e
Aiden
M y . A g e . I s
T h e . S y m b o l . I . P u t . I n
The pen
B e c a u s e
I write stories. I love to write book and songs also and I felt the pen shows how much I love to do that. I write love songs, rock songs and I love to write mysteries and romance books.
T h e y . S a y . I ' m
Funny, tough, nice,
User Image
crazzyfumes4197

The House. Here are some piccies of the house. These are the rooms and areas that your characters are allowed to go in at the party. No other rooms or areas are to be used. Just these. This is a simple house, some rooms and areas are nicer than others, that's what most houses are like - keeping it real. The party will end when I say so, don't just assume you can go off somewhere. Thanks.

Bedrooms
[[ Small bedroom ]]
[[ Large bedroom ]]
[[ Medium bedroom ]]

Bathrooms and Kitchen
[[ Kitchen ]]
[[ Small bathroom ]]
[[ Large Bathroom ]]

Outside
[[ Pool ]]
[[ Shed ]]
[[ Garden ]]
[[ The House ]]

Other
[[ Stairs ]]
[[ Garage ]]
[[ Dining room ]]
[[ Small room medium ]]
[[ Living room medium ]]

Reserved. For a rainy day..

Reserved. For a cloudy day..

Reserved. For a sunny cloudy day..

Reserved. For a rainy day..

User Image✦ ✦ ✦ ✦User Image✦ ✦ ✦ ✦User Image

Cheri Rio Scarlet

Mirror Mirror on the [ w a l l ]... ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ...Who's the [ f a i r e s t ] of them all?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

One of the few objects in the hat had stuck out more than the rest. It had a perculiar texture to it, one that crackled when touched. As Cheri lifted the little object from the hat, she held it between the tips of her long fingers, rubbing the material gently. The object she had chosen was round and soft in some places, though in others it was pointed and ridged. She couldn't guess what she had taken from the hat, but had a few ideas of what it could have been. She began to wonder what the other girls had picked out. She deffinately felt something cold in there, like metal or a similar element as such, but Cheri wasn't completely sure. For the moment, she would stick to trying to figure out the little object that she, herself, had chosen out of the hat...

The dark haired girl awaited for a call from another voice, telling the girls to lift up the objects they had picked out, and suddenly, Cheri's hand shot up into the air, a cheery little smile upon her face - the only thing that wasn't hidden behind the material blind-fold around the center and just above half of her little head. "I got the crackily thingy-mah-bob!" She cried excitedly, swaying her arm slightly above her head. "I wonder who it belongs to.." Thought the female to herself, still swaying her arm softly above her head. Cheri didn't know many of the boys that had attended this party, a select few perhaps, after meeting them once or twice at a party or during school before, but that was most likely it. She knew more of the lasses, at least. Her best friend was currently sat next to her, picking out an object from the hat also. Patiently, Cheri waited for someone to call out to her, tap her hand, or pull her to her feet from her cross-legged position upon the cold, wooden floor.

She had never played this game before, even if she had been invited to quite a few parties, the short, dark-eyed girl never joined in with this activity. She stuck to chatting with her friends and dancing around. Cheri rarely got drunk either. Ever since her friend's sixteenth birthday party last year, she had ver wisely steered away from drinking over a single glass of a low percentaged alcoholic drink. After what had happened when she had become completely drunk for the first time, she begged herself to not do that again. The experience of leaning on people for extra support had been pretty fun and somewhat entertaining for others at one point, but that would hopefully be the last time anyone saw this little Cheri completely and utterly gone.
User Image

Aiden sat happily waiting for a girl to raise up the pen. He was a little worried there might be an ugly girl but they were all beautiful. He knew he would enjoy this. He didnt plan to go to far. He just wanted to get to know her. He thought it might be a little fun to make her guess who he is... depending on if they had ever met in school. He had never really done this before. He wasnt sure why... it seems like he would have known about it.

He watched as the hat was passed from girl to girl... and as they picked out their item. It was exciting to him... almost scary... It was mysterious. You never knew who you were gonna get. He felt it would probably be worse for the girls because the guy could take advantage of them. He could hurt them. He made himself swear that he wouldnt hurt the girl before he came though. He planned to take his girl to one of the bedrooms so they could be alone. He was anxious.

lewdcinda's Wife

Generous Giver

• ★ + ★ + ★ + ★ + ★ + ★ + ★ + ★ + ★ + ★ + ★ + ★ + •

User Image

Delilah ★ Elliot ★ Cornflower

• ★ + ★ + ★ + ★ + ★ + ★ + ★ + ★ + ★ + ★ + ★ + ★ + •

" Roses Are Red
Violets Are Blue
I Love You ,
But Do You Love Me?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

» " What? " Being Blindfolded Wasn't Her Plan , She Thought It Was Going To Be The Different Version Of Seven Minutes In Heaven The One Where You Get Some Random Dude & Go Into A Dark Closet , Doing Whatever They Have To Do. But Noo... They Had To Pass Around A Hat & Pick A Item... " Damn It.. " She Thought , Feeling The Hat On Her Lap. She Breathed In Anxiously , & Put Her Hand In The Hat , Scattering Around Feeling All The Little Items. She Finally Felt Something So Interesting. The Key , But She Didn't Know.. When The Hat Was Off Her Lap , She Touched The Object , Feeling A Gap Between Two Little Squares. But She Didn't Have Time To Think What It Is , She Had to Raise It Up. Delilah Raised Up Her Item , In The Air , With It Being Between Her Fingers , Well With Her Other Hand On Her Chin , Tapping It. Waiting For Someone's Arrival. Her Fingers Were Playing With The Little Object It Was Cold & Hard Though. While She Waited. Delilah Yawned Silently & Softly. Her Legs Felt Cold & Numb. The Floor Was Hard , Wooden & Freezing She Knew Since She Was Wearing A Puffy Red Tutu Skirt. " Hurry The F- I Mean Hurry Up , God Damn.. " She Was Impatient For The Moment. Since For BEING Grouchy About This Game. After Waiting For Minutes , She Was Numb For The Moment For Raising Her Hand So She Decided To Switch. Switching Her Hands , Her Ears Heard Girls Shouting Their Object Like , " Thingy , Ma Bob & All That Shizz " She Knew That Voice Though But Decided To Ignore It , She Sighed & Continued To Wait.
User Image

User Image

xxxxxadcнιdora lynn wнιтexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxc н e ѕ н ι r e

The air was thickening in the room. People were nervous and anxious about the whole game. Cheshire had no idea how she was even dragged into the whole idea. Oh yeah, it was all Cheri's fault. Of course Cheshire was never one to turn town the invitation of a friend. She'd never played the game before, it was called 'Seven Minutes in Heaven', or something like that. The objective of the game was to pick out an item from a hat or something and the person who threw it in there was the person that you were supposed to go with into a different room to be alone for a certain amount of time. It didn't really excite her, but she found the will to deal with it anyway.

The girls were blindfolded, and the boys were instructed to place some item into the hat for the girls to grab. It didn't take to long to get the items passed to each girl. When it was Cheshire's turn, she could tell that she was the last to pick, because all they was left in the hat was some sort of pill shaped item. Who would put a pill into the hat? She groaned silently. Why'd she have to get dragged into this? Why couldn't she just say 'no' to her friend? "Uhm..." her voice rang out amongst the silence. "I got the uh.. pill shaped thing... I think..." she scratched her head unsure of what else to say.

The silence got heavier, and she had no idea what was going on, she didn't know weither everyone had left, if it was some kind of joke, or if she was just waiting for the guy who had put the pill in the hat to take her hand. She honestly didn't care what the male looked like as long as he could muster up a good conversation about something. Most of the other girls here wanted to have a make-out session, but she just wanted to get it over with. Sighing, she still heard no voices. She closed the pill up into her fist and crossed her arms, getting a bit irritated with waiting.

Then, another girl's voice rang out. It was Ceri's voice. According to her, she got a 'crackily thingy-mah-bob'. That was one of the many reasons that she loved her friend Ceri, she was always so outgoing, just like herself. Ceri was not afraid of acting like a dork in front of everyone. Cheshire continued to sit there, waiting for her hand to be grabbed, and led away to some unknown area...

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

Girl-Crazy Humorist

xxx ████ ████ ████
»σ ℓ ι v ι α ם є z т α и ɢ«

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxOlivia felt like she was the last to be picked, blinded from the dark cloth covering her blue eyes. She smirked a bit at the other comments made by the other girls and then dug her hand, searching and grabbing around numerous objects that she couldn't quite recognize or detect. She finally settled for an object that fit snuggly on her pinky, and then lifted it above her head, smiling a mile a minute.
"I got... Something! A keychain I think, not so sure," she said, fingering it and toying around with it, her eyebrows furrowed in deep thought. Dez let out a loud and audible sigh, escaping her lips soundly before she looked around blindly. Perspritation had already formed from the blindfold being so tight and firm against her head. "When can I take this damn thing off? I don't like it much," she announced loudly, waiting a bit impatiently for someone to lead her away from the others and start the round of seven minutes in heaven. She sat indian style, running a nervous hand through her hair. Thoughts kept striking her like lightning, one after another and it tugged at her. What if the guy she got was ugly? What if he was a horrible kisser?
She shivered at those thoughts and tried to think positive, but it was hard for a girl like Olivia. She was usually known as a prep who was judgmental but sweet and caring as well. She didn't want to be making out with an outcast or a loser/nerd. That would most definitely ruin her reputation. She cringed of the thought, imaging and thinking about her walking the school hallways, others pointing and laughing at her, mocking smiles and whispering at how she made out with a loser or a nerd or a outcast.

Dez closed her eyes for a moment, her eyelashes a bit bothered by the cloth and then bit her lower lip. She felt like some kind of person in the auction, the bidding being the object she chose. She ran another nervous hand through her hair as she let out a long breath of air, her hair that was covering part of her face going up and then coming back down by gravity.

Olivia had played seven minutes in heaven before, just never in this version. They usually picked with everyone seeing who was who and then leading them into a closet, usually picking the people that liked each other to go in the closet or people who absolutely despised one another. She smirked a bit, remembering how the last time she was playing that she was so close to having sex with her ex boyfriend. She chuckled a bit, bittersweet memories playing through her mind like a movie on fast forward.

It was a bit quiet for a moment and then Olivia yelled, "Boom! A gay baby was born! Thanks a lot you guys," she said, her fingers automatically going towards her blind fold, trying to get it off for she was never used to having it on this long. She felt the sweat trickling a bit and then she just closed her eyes.
"Okay, this really blows. Why can't the guys be blind folded?" she asked a bit wearily, her face turning in a random direction.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces