Welcome to Gaia! ::

Premium Conversationalist

7,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxι η τ я σ đ u c τ ι σ η

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIt's around the year 1650 and there were six kingdoms, all at war. They all allianced up within the last hundred years of the thousand xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxyear war. The families have now decided to make peace by marrying their children to another kingdom to ensure the lasting xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpeace and spread of culture. The children have a little over a month to meet everyone and decide who to marry.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThey will all arrive to Atherton and meet when the clock strikes three, and attend a masquerade ball that very night. After that xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxother events will occur and they will weed out who they hate, and who they can actually tolerate.

7,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxя u ℓ ε s

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Follow gaia Terms of Service.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx It's pretty obvious that you need to respect other roleplayers, keep any comments to yourself.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I have the right to reject and or accept your profile, so be extra nice to me. ;D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Send all profiles to me and if you read these rules title the subject/private message "forced flame" and enter a : heart : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx without the spaces at the end of your profile
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I don't bite that hard, so have any questions or feedback private message me.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Romance is indeed allowed in fact it's the plot of this roleplay. Rated M for mature/PG-13.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx My lord don't even think about bringing cybering into this roleplay it is just nastayyyy.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Reserves are available; but if you don't send in your profile with-in two days of the day you reserved that spot is going to be xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx opening up.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I can change the rules if I'd like so keep watch for new rules.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Any type of picture is allowed. Anime, real life...real life is preferred.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Ohhh make your posts pretty please so I at least want your name + character picture + and some color. Overall have funn!

7,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxк ι η ɢ ∂ σ м s

xxxxxxxxxxxxxтнє кιηg∂σм σƒ ℓιƒє
xxxxxxxxThe kingdom of the Lapierres is one made mostly for fortress and defence. It is highly barriored and almost impossible to get into unless a royal. The outoors is mainly mountain area with plentiful wildlife, the main source of meat within the lands. Many of the inhabitents are hunters, except the females who simply know how to gut and prepare meat. They were in alliance with the Hawthornes, meaning the children grew well acquainted with eachother.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxтнє cєℓєѕтιαℓ кιηg∂σм
xxxxxxxx
The kingdom of Adenade is considered hallowed ground as the majority of the inhabotents are healers. The females are trained in the arts of first aid while the males are trained to create potions and apothacaries. The land about is mostly ruins, except the castle which appears a chalky white from the purity. There are waterfalls that hide them from the enemy, and a few hotsprings to help with the wounded. Their alliance with the Ashforths was not so profitable upon their part, and the children have only met a few times, as the parents do not wish them to attach and corrupt the others brains with such thoughts.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxтнє кιηg∂σм σƒ яσѕєѕ
xxxxxxxx
The kingdom of Erith is mainly exporting, business, trade, and commerce. The people that inhabit it are friendly, but usually are trying to sell something. They are famus for jousts, and the streets of stone paths that inhabit the city. The castle its-self has many windows and roses that grow alongside it. They were in alliance with the Relik family of which they grew close to.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxтнє gσℓ∂єη кιηg∂σм
xxxxxxxx
The kingdom of Relik is mostly known for their farming. Everyone is a farmer and has crops constantly growing in the fertile grounds. There is plentiful fruits and vegietables, but few animals that are not used for tilling and transportation. The fields of gold can be seen throughout the lands as the grain and barley are the main crop. They were in an alliance with the Eriths and have found a mutual relationship in friendship.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxтнє кιηg∂σм σƒ ∂αякηєѕѕ
xxxxxxxx
The Ashforths are very devious, cunning, back-stabbing people. They have power and still crave more. Their castle is black, the origin of the black knight, just like their inner selves. The grounds are fairly trodden and dry, while the town its-self is filled with shady characters who will rob or kill. They were allainced with the Adenade, but they more or less took advantage of the kind people, but the children were never allowed to socialize as the habits of good and evil would rub off.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxтнє кιηg∂σм σƒ ωιѕ∂σм
xxxxxxxx
The Hawthornes are the wisest of all, and are known for their scrolls of anchient philisophy. The kingdom is tranquil and has many cherry trees, otsprings, bath houses, and other tranquil settings. The people are rarely loud, and always think things through before making a decision. They had made an alliance with the Lapierres, while the children were close, but it was never considered more than a working friendship.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxαтнєятση
xxxxxxxx
Where everyone meets is Atherton, a kingdom in the center of these six and contains traces of all of the kingdoms. The kingdom it-self is slightly charred as to appear black, while there is a courtward with runes inside a small ruin. Also in the courtyard are fountains. Upon a narby hill is a bath-house surrounded by berry bushes. There is an archer course nearby as well, and a few trainin grounds for anyone who is in a fighting mood.

7,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxм є м в є я ѕ

xxxxxxxxxxxxx ℓαριєяяє ƒαмιℓу
xxxxxxxx Lapierre Prince ---- Would rather be out in the wild and around the villagers that he calls friends, rather than stuck in a throne room all day bound to someone he barely knows. - Taken by Zaru Shinodu

Lapierre Princess ---- Is very questioning about the marriage, not completely against it, but is mostly terrified it will be un-successful. - Taken by ~Twist_Goddess~

xxxxxxxxxxxxxα∂єηα∂є ƒαмιℓу
xxxxxxxx
Adenade Princess ---- Would much rather devote her life to those less fortunate in her village, children especially, than be bound to someone in the same up-bringings as herself. - Taken by iLadyCosplayer

Adenade Princess ---- Is still fairly young and quite excited about the marriage, and a bit naive toward it as well. - Taken by w i s h i n g -- STARS xx

xxxxxxxxxxxxx єяιтн ƒαмιℓу
xxxxxxxx
Erith Prince ---- Wants to travel the world, preferably by himself, but will settle for someone he cares about. However, he does not believe he will ever fall for any of these young ladies. - Taken by Kemi_xx

Erith Prince ---- Has the feeling his bride will be young and too immature for him to ever wish to marry. - Taken by Crooked Waltz

xxxxxxxxxxxxxяєℓιк ƒαмιℓу
xxxxxxxx
Relik Princess ---- She is terribly shy around people she does not know and does not wish to marry someone she has known all her life, nor someone she does not know at all. - Taken by xSmartiex

Relik Prince ---- He is quite picky about who he must marry and does not want to marry someone he feels is below his standards. - Taken by Sucez-le

xxxxxxxxxxxxxαѕнƒσятн ƒαмιℓу
xxxxxxxx
Ashforth Prince ---- Holds a grudge against the kingdoms and cannot imagine himself with any of them. - Taken by Arsenic and Spades

Ashforth Prince ---- Has a lust for power and believes that having to inherit another kingdom will only slow him down. - Reserved by Elricbrothers1144

xxxxxxxxxxxxxнαωтнσяηє ƒαмιℓу
xxxxxxxx
Hawthorne Princess ---- Feels that it isn't right to marry a man she does not love but she must do what it takes to help her country. - Taken by strangerr d a n g e r r

Hawthorne Princess ---- Feels it is her duty to her country to marry a man and take the throne, but is not particularly keen on the thought. - Taken by xToxxie

7,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxя ε ℓ α τ ι σ η s н ι p s, ε η g α g ε м ε η τ s, & м σ я ε

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx εηgαgεмεητs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx none, at the moment.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx яεℓατισηsнιps
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx none, at the moment.

7,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxρ я σ ƒ ι ℓ є ѕ ƒ σ я м ѕ & м σ я є

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx profile form
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ρяσƒιℓєѕ x σσc x яєcяυιт тняєα∂

[align=center][img]malformed url[/img][/align]

[size=30][color=white]x[/color][color=slategray]⇉[/color][/size][size=18][color=white]_[/color][color=#cc000b]summoηιηg τнε mιgнτy[/color][/size][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=24][b][color=black] ENTER FIRST NAME [/color][/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][list][list][color=slategray]__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/color]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=#4f595f][size=20][color=black]ண[/color] [color=#cc000b][b]oη my rεcord[/b][/color][/size]
[size=18][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]↘ [color=black]↘[/color] ↘[/size]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=#cc000b][size=17]▪ ▪ [/size][/color][size=15]Full name&& Nickname[/size]

[color=#cc000b][size=17]▪ ▪ [/size][/color][size=15]age and birthday[/size]

[color=#cc000b][size=17]▪ ▪ [/size][/color][size=15]gender[/size]

[color=#cc000b][size=17]▪ ▪ [/size][/color][size=15]sexual preference[/size]

[color=#cc000b][size=17]▪ ▪ [/size][/color][size=15]weight && height[/size]

[color=#cc000b][size=17]▪ ▪ [/size][/color][size=15] ethnicity [/size]
[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][list][list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][color=slategray]__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/color]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=gray][size=20][color=#cc000b]ண[/color] [color=gray][b]вeyond мy cover[/b][/color][/size]
[size=18][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]↘ [color=black]↘[/color] ↘[/size]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=gray][size=17]▪ ▪ [/size][/color][size=15][color=#cc000b]sparkling personality -[/color]
[list][list][list][list][size=11]Fill in with your lovely personality![/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[color=gray][size=17]▪ ▪ [/size][/color][size=15][color=black]memory lane -[/color]
[list][list][list][list][size=11]Put your past here. [/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[color=gray][size=17]▪ ▪ [/size][/color][size=15][color=#cc000b]simply addictive -[/color]
[list][list][list][list][size=11][size=13]▪[/size] likes
[size=13]▪[/size] go
[size=13]▪[/size] here
[size=13]▪[/size] post at least one
[size=13]▪[/size] five would be nice though[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[color=gray][size=17]▪ ▪ [/size][/color][size=15][color=black]burn on sight -[/color]
[list][list][list][list][size=11][size=13]▪[/size] dislikes
[size=13]▪[/size] go
[size=13]▪[/size] here
[size=13]▪[/size] post at least one
[size=13]▪[/size] five would be nice too[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[color=gray][size=17]▪ ▪ [/size][/color][size=15][color=#cc000b]oh, the thought! -[/color]
[list][list][list][list][size=11] enter what you think of the forced engagements.[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[color=gray][size=17]▪ ▪ [/size][/color][size=15][color=black]shhhhhhh -[/color]
[list][list][list][list][size=11]enter who you actually love [/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[color=gray][size=17]▪ ▪ [/size][/color][size=15][color=#cc000b]love is in the air! -[/color]
[list][list][list][list][size=11] enter who you're engaged to.[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][color=slategray]__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/color]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=white][size=15]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/size][/color][color=#d60023][size=24]username[/size][/color][/size]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

7,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxѕ т α т υ ѕ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx σρєη , αccєρтιηg , υη∂єя cσηѕтяυcтιση , нιαтυѕ , cℓσѕє∂ , σηℓу αccєρтιηg вσуѕ , σηℓу αccєρтιηg gιяℓѕ , ηєє∂ѕ вσуѕ , ηєє∂ѕ gιяℓѕ , ƒυℓℓ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

6,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
User Image User Image User Image

User Image
User Image

Knowledge is not gifted...

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Jynx stared out the window on her side of the carriage. Her and her sister would be arriving in Atherton sometime soon, which meant she'd get to meet the people from the other kingdoms. She wasn't all too excited about meeting the others. After all, she'd be forced to marry one of them. At least she had her sister, though. She didn't think she'd be able to pull off an arranged marriage without her. Sure, they had their differences, but they were extremely close-knit. Both were smart, energetic, and family-oriented. Unfortunately, the war had sent their family into a frantic phase. To end it, they'd have to marry a stranger.

Sighing, the princess glanced over at her sister on the seat next to her. "Do you think we'll be there soon? My rump is killing me." It was the truth. Her backside was extremely sore from the long, uncomfortable ride in the stuffy carriage.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

It is accumulated.

7,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Oh Romeo, Romeo! wherefore art thou Romeo? Deny thy father and refuse thy name. Or if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love. And I'll no longer be a duPont.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Chryseis started out the small window placed beside her on the wall of the carriage. Her and her sister were very close, whenever they didn't have parental guidance; which was most of the time she always knew she had her sister. She wouldn't be able to do anything without her, yeah they were different but that's what makes eligible to be so close. Her best friend, her sister, her soul mate she could not live with out, but she could live without having to marry a stranger.

Krissy looked up at her sister who was sitting next to her. "Yeah I do think we'll be there soon". She leaned inward and gave her sister a soft hug "Jinxie, I wouldn't be able to do any of this if you weren't here with me" she said choking on her tears while giving one of her famous smiles.

it doesn't matter what thy name is long as there is a true flame.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

6,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100

User Image
User Image

Jynx rolled her eyes and gave a little laugh. It was not unlike her sister to be dramatic. "No need to get all emotional, Krissy. I wouldn't be able to do this without you, either, but let's remember who we are, hm? Princesses from the Hawthorne kingdom. Smart, and very well respected." She gave a small nod and kept her face serious, acting like she was very formal in nature. Which, she normally was, but this time she couldn't help letting a small smile dance upon her lips. "I say we play a bunch of pranks on all the other princesses that will be there. Just like the pranks we used to always pull o the stable hands." Jynx said, giggling to herself.

Hey, even goodie-two-shoes had their bad sides.

It is accumulated.

7,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Oh Romeo, Romeo! wherefore art thou Romeo? Deny thy father and refuse thy name. Or if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love. And I'll no longer be a duPont.

Chryseis stared at her sister with a smirk on her face 'oh thanks'. "I know I don't get that emotional but, honestly if I lost you - - we should prank the princesses. It'll be just like old times....". Raising her petite hand to cover her mouth Xavii giggled in sync with her sister. "What should we do to them" she said with a devious look in her eye.

ooc: I know it's short but it's just to get things skimming along.

it doesn't matter what thy name is long as there is a true flame.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

6,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100

User Image
User Image

Jynx shrugged, shaking her head. "We could do a range of things to them." She said, pondering all of the pranks they'd played together in the past. The only thing about playing pranks on people from other kingdoms, though, would be that it would easily lower their reputations. Not only that, but when the time came, the two Hawthorne girls wouldn't get proposed to by their future husband. Not only would this ruin their chance of ever inheriting their kingdom, but the war would keep going. At least, on their side it would.

"Let's keep it simple though, hm? Like perhaps putting frogs in their tea."

It is accumulated.

7,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Chryseis had a blank expression on her face that grew into a smile. "That idea seems good, but I think we could fill a bucket with egg yokes and then have chicken feathers on the bottom of the bucket with the yoke on top over a door so when they open the door, the bucket will fall and they'll look like chickens". Chryseis knew that if they did anything more than this it would ruin there chances and taking the throne for another kingdom. And since there are 6 kingdoms and possibly everyone would be married to someone in a different kingdom and then there relative would be married to another person from another kingdom it all leads up to that all the kingdoms would be in peace and have an alliance.

Predestined Cultist

User Image

Lynetta Josephine Relik

The Golden Kingdom

"Shy, its not just a simple word nor a kind of act..."

Lynetta sat in the golden carriage awaiting the arrival of the kingdom of Atherton. There was nothing to do in a carriage except sit back and look out the windows. This was were all six kingdoms were to meet and sadly Lyn was a princess so she was to be expected to be one of the royals there. There was also to be an arranged marriage which Lyn disapproved of. It isn't a true duty to be with one you have never met or whom you have always known. There was always to be one part of ones love life that makes one want to be loved or to not. There was just no understanding at times. There was one kingdoms princes that Lyn was looking forward to be in the presents of, that was the Erith princes. They grew a great friendship with both kingdoms. Though she was a shy girl she didn't know how to talk to anyone, Lyn knew she would be someone in the distance doing nothing. Lynetta looked out the window and look a sigh, "there's no place to be alone yet you must rule over what you need to do for your kingdom weather there is a bright side or not" it was crazy but that is what is true. No matter what is right or wrong. There is what there is and it is done how it must be done. The things you must do for your kingdom is crazy at times but you must do what is best. It was Lynetta's duty to do what was best for her kingdom. Yet it wasn't just her that was to get married, there were many others as well. Even if you disliked it you would have to go with it no matter what happens. Lyn looked rested her head back and closed her eyes as she took nice slow breaths. "Siamo là ancora?" Lyn asked. He answered no. She sighed and waited to arrive at her destination weather she liked it or not, she was staying in the carriage.

{{Siamo là ancora? Means are we there yet? In Italian.}}

"...Its now the word to royalty, Princess Lynetta ; Royal and shy."

7,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Xavii looked out the window again to see a golden carriage riding aside her own. Seeing all the gold fixtures on the outside of the carriage, 'show off' she mumbled realizing that their own carriage was black with gold fixings around the wheels and aside the windows and door. The only thing she could do now was sit back and relax or read. "Reading it is." Picking up one of her favorite books "Romeo and Juliet" she started reading. "We shall be arriving soon madame" said the driver in a monotone voice.

[ooc: I really don't know what to post, so my post's will be pretty short until a few people arrive at Atherton]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces