7,950 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
уσυ нανє му ѕσυℓ
User Image

User Image

------------------------------------------------

►Forum Creator: All credit for forum belongs to Lethia Minakarmaru. As for the reboot it belongs to kazuki1123
►Original Creator/Story Idea: Dianda Panda
►Literacy of Rp: Semi-Lit to Lit. Advanced Lit. Are more then Welcome
►Type of RP: Arranged situation. Soul Mates
►Why Made: Remade from Dianda Panda's orginal version. The Rp was very enjoyful, and we decided to bring back the fun. This is a reboot of this Rp.
►Links:
OOC

Profile thread

►Status
→Open || Closed || Under Construction
→Accepting || Full ||Reserves Only ||

Married Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
STORY
═════════════════════════

A long time ago.
A group of men who were desperate to find love.
All the women rejected them. And they had no idea why.

Their hearts had been broken too many times. And glued together too many times.
Those eleven men, they would eventually give their soul for love.
It was like someone had cursed them.

They prayed, and their prayers got answered.
A goddess, dressed in a gorgeous white dress gave each man a different gemstone.
"Give me your soul, and you will find love".

The men gave their souls to the goddess, who put the souls in the stone.
After a few years, there was a girl instead of a stone. It wasn't just a girl, it was carrying their soul, and each girl had different abilities that fitted the gemstone.

One day, all the girls were gone. They were kidnapped by demons. Who were craving for a greater power. They took them away to a world that wasn't earth. And only magic could bring you there.
But they forgot how strong the abilities of the girls were, and they managed to escape.

The men without souls, were in trouble. If the girl's abilities would be taken away. they would die, the soul of the men would disappear, and they would die as well.
The goddess appeared again. "This is the last time I help you out" she spoke with a voice that sounded like it was singing.
She helped them to the magical world, that was one big forest. Shadows were alive, and monsters went bump in the night.
But it was always night there, the moon was shining everyday, there was no sun, there was no daylight.
"Fight the demon, to go back" And with these words she left.

If they wanted to go back to earth with their love, they had to fight their biggest enemy. The demon, who wants the girl for their powers.

Married Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
RULES

Profiles.
Please pm these to me
When human > You are my crystal.
When demon > I want your soul.
When crystal > I have your soul.

^See the Blank, Highlight it
We're trying out a new system where, I'll post the little information for the profile.
But rather, we're going to be introducing our characters as if in a novel.

I would prefer anime pictures.

On Races.
We'll have two races, Human and Demons.

Posting.
Please use third person and story format.
I'd like at least five sentences per post and of course feel free to decorate them with your characters picture or an icon or two.
No symbols for actions use quotations for speech and italics for thought.

* If you don't reply within a few weeks. I will delete you.

*Just don't join and never post... I hate that.. and I'm sure others will to.

*Be active. Post at least three times a week. Let me know if your going to be gone for more then week. Please let me know so I wont kick you.

Mods
At the moment there will be two mods. They will be in charge whenever I'm away which is only when I'm busy with exams or homework so listen to them.

Mod Number one: l-l MeGusta l-l
Mod Number two:RosalineDark

Married Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
MEMBERS

Gemstones.
Only eleven Gemstones.

- Amethyst >

- Aquamarine >

- Opal >

- Tiger's Eye >

- Turquoise >

- Moonstone >

- Peridot >

- Rose Quartz >

- Jade >

- Ruby >

- Lapis Lazuli >

Lovers. (7/11)
All are Male Humans

Demons.
Unlimited number

Couples.
I will list them as they appear in the RP/story, or as they are Prearranged and both members agree with the match.

Non-Official

Official

(In the story/RP) THE GEMSTONES GIRLS, PICK THE GUYS. (Before the profiles/reserves are sent in is the only chance that the males can choice/hope to be pair with. Hopefully you will chose one, but even if you do chose(guys) one (A girl) it doesn't have to be "Official" till more of the RP progresses and you PM saying it is)

Reserved List
{For those who want to reserve a spot till it becomes available.}
(Spot - Role - Gaian Name)

Married Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
STONES

Amethyst Open
The stone of spirituality and dream recall. Strengthens and enhances psychic abilities, imagery and mind quieting. Reduces anger, impatience, and nightmares. Amethyst is the color that you see in the sky as twilight transitions into night. Amethyst takes you on this transition from the magic time of dusk to a conscious shift into a different place. Amethyst is considered a Master Healing stone.
Abilities: Healing, See ghosts, manipulate dreams.

AquamarineOpen
This stone has the calming, soothing energy of the sea. This is the stone of courage. Tranquilizing, uplifting, openness, innocence, lightheartedness, creativity, communication, self-awareness, confidence, purpose. Throat. Used for protection on journeys, especially those who travel on water. Affects etheric and mental levels. Helps reduce fears. Has an affinity with sensitive and mystical people. Increases creativity and sharpens intuition.
Abilities: Sharpens intuition, Control water and telepathy.

Opal Open
Clarifies by amplifying and mirroring feelings, buried emotions, desires (including love and passion). Less inhibition, more spontaneity. Visualization, imagination, dreams, healing. Easily absorbs, stores emotions and thoughts. Fragile. Fades/cracks in sun, heat, salt, acidic foods.
Abilities: Control Fire, spirit possession, create energy. Influences Emotions around her, and can take the darker emotions away, and see it within ones self.

Tiger's Eye Open
This stone is most recognized for bringing money, psychic protection, courage, luck confidence, willpower, clear thinking and speaking to show us the personal power in life that we have. Tiger's Eye works on our mental plane by amplifying thinking and manifesting what you think about. Helps separate thoughts from feelings, more centered, less emotional. Tiger's Eye allows us to recognize both our talents and our faults. It can reveal your true needs without our self-serving or rigid mental attitudes getting in the way. This stone helps change anxiety, fear and obsessiveness into practicality and logic. Has the grounding energy of the earth, but is embellished with a glowing warmth. Centers energy and mental focus. Abilities: Telepathic, Can see someones true hear, Can take away fear.

Turquoise Open
This stone is most famous as an amazing over all healer for illnesses in the physical body and mental/emotional issues. Turquoise is known as a stone of protection and communication on every level. Symbolizes our source (spirit/sky) and spiritual love for healing and helping. It is known as the stone which connects heaven and earth. Balancing Yin and Yang, energizing the meridians and cleansing/clearing the Aura.
Abilities: Control air, healing mentally and telepathy.

Moonstone Open
Its connection to the moon has been documented for centuries. Like the moon as it waxes and wanes, this reflective stone allows us the lesson that everything is a part of the cycle of change. Moonstone is considered the stone of new beginnings. It encourages a lust for life, a youthful attitude.
Known to be of ancient spiritual significance. This energy center deals with the human ego, emotions and self-power. Use it also to encourage lucid dreaming, especially at the time of the full moon. Moonstone encourages creativity, imagination, inspiration and awareness.
Abilities: Create hallucinations, control darkness and read hidden emotions. Slightly telepathic and the phases of the moves, give off different Levels of power

Peridot Open
This stone is traditionally used for health, wealth, and protection. Alleviates depression, anger, fear, jealousy, anxiety. A visionary stone. Helps connect us to our destinies and to an understanding of the purpose of existence. Can help us visualize not only the ultimate peak of physical, but of spiritual continuation as well. Peridot is a warm and friendly stone. Peridot is used to help dreams become a reality. This very popular stone is believed to attract love.
Abilities: Make dreams reality, Heal and and has a strong will.

Rose QuartzOpen
As Amethyst is to the Spirit, so Rose Quartz is to the Heart. And lord knows, they need unconditional love in dealing with friends or spouses in the program. Rose quartz is a pink-colored crystal that carries a very gentle and soothing energy and gives comfort to anyone whose heart has been wounded. Rose quartz is the most powerful for dealing with affairs of the heart and opens the heart and Crown Chakra. Keeping this stone by the bed or relationship corner brings in harmony and peace in family.his stone also promotes self love, self esteem, compassion, forgiveness and self confidence and brings peace and harmony within oneself.
Abilities: Show someone's true self. Can feel what other feels. Telepahtic.

JadeOpen
a gemstone of unique symbolic energy, and unique in the myths that surround it. With its beauty and wide-ranging expressiveness, jade has held a special attraction for mankind for thousands of years.
Jade was regarded as a lucky or protective stone.
abilities: Giving energy, Little control over water and is pretty wise.

RubyOpen
It was not for no reason that the name 'ruby' was derived from the Latin word 'rubens', meaning 'red'. The red of the ruby is incomparable: warm and fiery.
It is the chosen stone of Leaders, Kings and Priests for its ability to guide and help make wise and noble decisions. The Universe has all of infinity at its disposal to teach you, it does not need you to be its whipping boy.
Ruby's wisdom is in teaching you how precious you are. You were handcrafted in Love, and meant to be happy.
Abilities: Healing, See things others don't see, and sense things from far a way

Lapis Lazuli Open
Lapis lazuli has been widely used as a semiprecious stone throughout history. The stone is said to increase psychic abilities. Lapis is said to be a cure for melancholy and for certain types of fever. Lapis lazuli eliminates negative emotions. It relieves sore throat pain.
Lapis lazuli is a gemstone of the kind that might have come straight out of the Arabian Nights: a deep blue with golden inclusions of pyrites which shimmer like little stars. apis lazuli is regarded by many people around the world as the stone of friendship and truth. The blue stone is said to encourage harmony in relationships and help its wearer to be authentic and give his or her opinion openly.
Abilities: Can take pain away, See spirits and telepathic.

Married Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
UPDATES

>All Gem's are sent first into the world, and are being held captive in the under ground caves. All the Gem's know each other, and are friends.

>While all the Human males just learned of what has happened, and are sent into the world, each equipped with a magical weapon that will help them fight off the demons, given to them by the goddess. Each Human know each other as well.

>But since both Gems and Humans have crossed into this other world, THEY DO NOT REMEMBER who their soul mate is. Their memories being erased. They can't even remember what their soul mate looks like, but knows that they are out there, and if being apart is very painful for them. When the Gems and Humans DO met, most are unsure who their soulmate is right off the back, and have to get to know each other again. For they DON'T REALLY know each other, other then the fact that they have met once before, but other then that, they can't even remember names.

Married Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
SKELETON

Appearance Here
The name my parents gave me at birth:
{Name. First&Last}
And I was born as a:
{Race. Human, Demon, or Gemstone( Ex; Gemstone - Ruby.}
If You couldn't tell I'm a:
{Girl or Boy}
And this is the one who completes my soul:
{Gems: You can either choice this, or leave it blank, till you figure it out who you want, or think is right. Humans: You can just put down the gemstone you want as it, if you want that certain gem as your soulmate.}
My puppeteer is:
{Username}

[color=posting color][size=10]
[imgleft]Appearance goes here![/imgleft]
[b]The name my parents gave me at birth:[/b]
{Name. First&Last}
[b]And I was born as a:[/b]
{Race. Human, Demon, or Gemstone( Ex; Gemstone - Ruby.}
[b]If You couldn't tell I'm a:[/b]
{Girl or Boy}
[b]And this is the one who completes my soul:[/b]
{Gems: You can either choice this, or leave it blank, till you figure it out who you want, or think is right. Humans: You can just put down the gemstone you want as it, if you want that certain gem as your soulmate.}
[b]My puppeteer is:[/b]
{Username}
[/size][/color]

Yes, I know the bio and such is missing.
But since I don't post up the profiles anyway, just this simple little Reserve. Why would you fill in your Bio?
You can tell your bio and personality while your rp'ing.

Married Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
ᏒᏋᏕᏋᏒᏉᏋᎴ

Married Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
ᏒᏋᏕᏋᏒᏉᏋᎴ

Married Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
ᏒᏋᏕᏋᏒᏉᏋᎴ

Married Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Fashionable Streaker

5,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

User Image
A voice...it wouldn't let her sleep. A man's voice was calling to her. There was fear, concern, and yearning. The need to comfort the man behind the voice was drawing her from the darkness into the light. That terrible sadness of loss so vivid would drawn on her natural instincts as a healer, but also the lover that recognized her mate. Eyelashes fluttered before the woman would awaken in an instant the connection severing with a pop. A soft groan would emit as lithe hands lifted to her temple to rub at the pulsating pain. What had she been doing? "Where....." abruptly the sound would become muted to the demonic glee that sounded to witnessing her stirring form. Immediately the woman would sit up and survey the scene about her. There were steel bars and within a vast number of females. A protective nature in her surged as one of those filthy demons would reach in a arm towards a sleeping female's leg. A memory would surface, a man's voice whispering in her ear, asking her to concentrate and focus, that she could do this. The energy within her surged as the air about them was ceased, collected and sent forward in blade like crescents unseen save those with the eyes able to see the movement of air.

The demon would shriek as his hand was severed the turquoise gem would be certain the spread of blood would be pushed towards the demons so not a drop would fall on those still sleeping. There was more shrieks as she caused a little chaos to begin. Air could be quite the deadly weapon. No only had it severed through bone and flesh it had neatly cut through the steel bars of their cage. Did they believe them to be weak? The thought almost caused a smirk. She was not their strongest, no...but she could protect herself and others quite well. They were honestly in a world of hurt if they thought this steel cage could contain them. Wait....how did she know that? Clearly there was trust in the strength of the others and knowing when they awakened they would be just as amused by their captor's attempts to constrain them but didn't understand how she knew this or why she trusted these other females.

Kateri would not make a move to remove the cut bars or inform their demonic captors of an effortless breakage to their cage for there was the need to not leave the others behind. Once they awakened the turquoise gem would then see that together they were able to work together to get out of here....where ever "here" was! Thankfully these beasts seemed low in intelligence as they had not realized it was at her hands that the injure had come from. After all, she had been in the back corner of the cage. They did however seem particularly interested in her now that she was awakened. Kateri would keep herself alert, preparing for the worse, as they spoke with one another.

Even while eyes focused on the demons gathering now that she had awoken mentally the turquoise gem was trying to reach out into the minds of the others to communicate their situations and assist in awakening them. She was a healer of minds so to any that might have had any sort of injury keeping them in a sleep state Kateri would aid in healing or lifting this to hopefully gain support. She did not know why but there was comfort in seeing the others especially when in concern she'd scanned them all and was reassured none were permanently harmed. "Is anyone else awake yet? If so, you will want to keep quiet and still we are not among friends." cautiously her serene voice would soothingly question in the minds of the females trying not to frighten or startle any of them.

¢ σ м ρ α η у :Demons and the other Gemstones //
ℓ σ ¢ α т ι σ η: Caged in what appears to be some underground cavern //
ƒ є є ℓ ѕ :Concerned for the other gemstone yet cautious and watchful of the demons outside the cage. //

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image
Ҏ ȧ ɨ ɠ ѐ xxxxx Ӊ ȧ ȴ ȴ ῐ ω ҽ ʆʆ
ღ↝❀ Rose ◊Gemstone◊ Quartz ❀↜ღ
ᾏ ʆȏѵϊήɕ ѯɱҏᾆȶɧ
wんo [ With my fellow gems ] xxxx wん乇尺乇 [ In the dark cold caves ] xxxx イんougんイ丂 [ Their's got to be a way out of here ] xxxx キ乇乇レノ刀g [ Strong, and pissed off ]

Slowly Paige starts to open her eyes. Ever so slowly. Looking around she hears a voice, however she doesn't see whom the voice is coming from. She feels pain, fear, and most of all yearning. Looking around after blinking a few times so that her eyes are focused and no longer a blur she is startled a bit, but however remains calm. Looking around she see's that herself as some of her fellow gem friends are in what appears to be caves. Underground caves. She's not sure what's happened but she is sure of one thing. She shouldn't be here. None of them should. It's not their home, nor a place of liking. Looking around once more she notices lots of lower level demons. Not startled nor scared she knows demons exist, however this is the first time she's seen one face to face rather then in stories she once read. Turning her head side to side her heartbeat quickens just by a few seconds, but slowly comes back down as she sees Kateri is awake also. She hears Kateris sweet voice inside her head. Knowing their is danger around Paige closes her eyes once more but this time instead of looking around hears what's going on. The demons talking amongst themselves, and keeping a close eye on herself as well as all her fellow gem friends. "Kateri, just how are we supposed to get out of here? We'd need some if not all of the other fellow gems to wake up in order to kill all these demons." Paige was sure that her ability to hear ones true heart could work here. If she could just get some of the demons to think differently than what they were now it would most surely work. Without notice she could feel some of the pain the other gems were feeling. In a moments notice she let out a re-assuring signal in hopes of re-assuring those that were still asleep and not aware of their inner feelings.

Slowly and most cautiously Paige opened her eyes once more to watch as demons were now switching positions. Relieving others that had been on duty no doubt the previous night. She could feel the hatred in the demons heart, however she continued to remain calm. "Fellow gems, you must wake up. We can't just do this alone, we need more awake so we can be free of these terrible cages, and caves." Trying her best she tried to get the others to wake up. Paige knew this was the only way to get out of the cages.

OOC:
Sorry it's on the short side, not trying to get too ahead of others so they have something to go off of. Also, I hope you don't mind but I put others characters name in bold or a different color so they know who I'm talking about or too. Just makes it easier it seems in past role plays.

ᾟέɍέ ȋʂ ɱɣ ----〖♡〗 ℌέᾰȓȶ 〖♡〗, ҏɍѻɱȋʂέ ɣѻʊ щѻɲˆȶ ⋙⋙ ℬȓέᾰҡ ȋȶ

Witty Shapeshifter

User Image

XXXXϺIRANDA ΒELLS
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI AM A JADE GIVEN BREATH

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Some days were just lucky days. A girl got to wake up early, bask in the rising sun and lounge in bed with the birds as a sound track. Miranda would bet some good coinage that the hard unforgiving stone under her was an indicator that today was not one of those days. The striking pain working it's way into her skull began to fade as soon as Miranda was awake enough to comprehend it.

Kate's words flowed through her mind even as the ebb and flow of healing energy finished stitching together the scraps and bruises she'd gotten from....wait. How had she gotten here. Oh, rotten gods, she couldn't remember.

Paige was the next voice to make its way through the communication Kate had set up. Okay, Miranda thought out, work with what you know. You're a gem. You still suck at water manipulation. You're a human now because.....moving on. She went through and thought of each of their names. Got that. She knew the seasons. And a lot of stuff, actually. Yet still there was the ever present hole in her memory. Like a nothingness just staring at her.

Suck it up, Miranda. She needed to protect the others and that meant getting caught up to speed. "Present and accounted for." She announced through the link as she peeked through the slits in her eyelashes. Demons. Well, that was just ducky. "Does anyone remember how we got here? I'm coming up blank. Kate, hon, don't over do the healing. If you need some more energy let me know, kay? Paige, talk to me, what mood are the demons in?" Of all the gems Miranda had been created with the fewest powers. Considering Miranda's fiery and take-no-prisoners personality, her utterly passive gift had been the butt of more than one joke.

What Miranda had was an ability to get over herself and use the other's powers to get done what needed doing.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
                              XXXXXXXBY A SOUL NOT MY OWN...
                              I WILL MAKE MY OWN FATE IN THIS WORLD xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXxxx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff