Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Sex Symbol

6,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
Mutated State
Love Blossomed in the wrong place, Now hate is the only thing left in California

Blessed Sex Symbol

6,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
Table of Contents
1. Title
2. The Beginning
3. Rules
4. Skeletons
5. Profiles

Blessed Sex Symbol

6,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
Simon looked over at Amelia. He dreamed about having her, but she was close to ten years older. She was a senior chemical analyst in the biological warfare research and development plant they worked at. And he was only a 1st year intern in the missile tactics division. but all the same she was the most beautiful woman in the world to him. They sat across the room from one another in the break room as they ate their lunches. He loved how she analyzed each crisp before she put it into her mouth. He noticed that she put one into a little box. He got up from his seat and walked over with his sandwich.
"Excuse me, Amelia?" He said with a little smile on his face.
"Yes? Simon isn't?" She answered looking up at him with a polite smile.
"I saw what you did, with the crisp, what was that." Amelia blush and laughed a little bit.
"You saw that did you." She giggled at little bit and opened the little box, inside were a few chips with no real shape to them at all. "Well these crisps, are special."
"How so?" He asked, not getting the fascination. Amelia grabbed one and showed it to him.
"Can you see it?" Simon leaned into get a closer look at the chip he could see something but he couldn't tell what it was
"Sorry no." He shook his head but smiled anyway.
"Its shaped like chicken pox" At that instant he saw it.
"Oh yeah it is isn't it."
"today i got, Chicken pow, Clamidia, and Mad cow."
"Thats so cool."
"I know right, I really like weird things like this. The other day i found Kentucky burned into a piece of toast." She looked around. and leaned down. "Can you keep a secret?"
Simon looked around as well and leaned in close. his breath quickened he was only inches away from Amelia.
"Of course I can"
"This kind of thing turns me on." She leaned back and ate another crisp.
Simon leaned back astonished. He has his in, he had to show her something quirky like that to get her into bed.

Lunch had ended and Simon was still thinking about how he could impress Amelia. He was posting theoretical courses for 50 missiles loaded up with the Chemical MS 10. A Chemical weapon that Amelia actually worked on upon impact and exposer to oxygen it turns into a gas. As he was hitting enter to start another course he noticed that his lasts projected pattern went right to the borders of a small section of Southern California.
Simon smiled and started reploting all the missiles he had plotted already. It took hours but final he had finished. He had filled out California right to the borders. not a single inch of the line. With that he raced off to find Amelia. He found her packing up to leave.
"Amelia!" he said panting.
"Simon what is it?"
"I have something to show you." He grabbed her hand and took her to the mission control room where his courses were up on the big screen.
"Whats going on here?" She said a looking up at the California map.
"You know how earlier today you has said you like quirky things. well i was running simulations and came up with this." he his a black button and the word simulation popped up at the bottom of the big screen and the missile projections ran in front of her.
"Oh wow" Amelia said grabbing her chest "that is amazing."
"I did it for you."
"For me?" She said blushing
"I love you Amelia." Simon walked close to her kissed her. Over come by her quirky fetish she kissed him back. Soon they were tearing off their lab coats. Simon picked up Amelia and set her down on the mission console. Her butt accidentally hitting the launch button. They continued to get busy as the simulation turn into the real thing.

The people of California watched in horror and MS 10 filled the air turning them into horribly, monstrously, grotesquely, mutated creatures. Only the military personnel didn't turn. The army having vaccinated them when they first joined. It wasn't long before the first to loose their minds to the mutation started attacking each other and the military. so the the President issued the Cleansing of California. All those mutated would have to be Executed.

But not all of the mutants had lost their minds to become nothing but the monsters they looked like. 1 out of 10 kept their minds. And they wished to live. and they could defend themselves. And they will.

Blessed Sex Symbol

6,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
Welcome to the mutated state. If you didn't read the Beginning you should. If you did let me explain. This is two sided fight for survival. You can choose to be part of the military or a mutant.

Rules
1. Read the Beginning
2. keep to Gaia's terms of service.
3. PM me a profile and before posting.
4. Don't use un-original art for your descriptions. I would prefer Long detailed descriptions.
5. When fighting, use the roll dice action to decide who wins. Higher dice rolls wins
6. This isn't a super power RP.
- No flying with out wings
- No powers you can't explain
- No being human with super powers basicaly
7. If you choose to be a Mutant, please make your self as Grotesque as possible.
8. No text talk. I hate it. I tend not to use it.

Combat
1. Health starts at 100
2.All Parties roll 2d 10
-Lowest Rolls are successful
- Rolls 5-1 Are critcal hits
+ Successful hits -5 health.
+ Critical Hits -10
+ Successful dodge no damagewith his Rp.
+ Counter attack -2 to self and -7 to successful hit.
4. When a player does any other action, he Types (Dodge/Counter Attack/ Run away) and rolls the dice then Rp's after the result
5.When a Character reaches 0 they are knocked out. they are not dead.
6. Mutant's can flee from battle when they are below 25 health. Military when they are below 75 health.
- Roll a D100 when fleeing rolls under 20 Succeed
+When pursuing a Fleeing Character roll 2 D100 rolls under 20 Succeed
7. Health Regenerates +10 for each post after Combat.
8. Winner gets full health.

Other then that have fun.
Combat Rules are subject to change, and are there to prevent god modding.

Blessed Sex Symbol

6,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
Mutant
Name:
Outlook:
Bio(optional):
Description:
Username:

Military
Name:
Primary Weapon:
Secondary:
Adv. training (optional):
Bio.(optional):
Description(optional):

Blessed Sex Symbol

6,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
Profiles

Mutants

Name:Jeremy
Sex/gender: Male
Outlook: Positive
Bio(optional): Jeremy was never very good at being human. He see's being a monster as an improvement.
Description:Jeremy Has become 28 feet tall. His back would have swollen to a point that he looks like he is hunching over, The skin on his left foot has been torn off from the instantaneous growth, he has red slimy tentacles growing out of his entire body but he can pull them in out of sight, he would have 6 spider leg like things coming out of his back but the end segment would have been serrated like a saw . The teeth of his saw thing would be pointed back so if he stabbed the end into some one with these legs would do more damage when coming out. He has red vibrating sacks on his spine that can make any noise he wants them too. From his chest to his groin he is stitched together with ugly grey/yellow triangular teeth, when he is angry enough this pseudo mouth opens to reveail rows of these teeth, though it doesn't actually lead to a stomach. MS ten has robbed him of his primary sexual characteristics. His response to this "It wasn't getting any work anyway."
Username: Jester the reaper.

Name: Aiden Williams
Outlook: Confused
Bio(optional): He was returning home from Japan with his fiance, Misaki, when a missile shot past the airplane. The two landed before it hit the ground. He had stepped out first before Misaki. The gas hit him hard and he began to mutate. He changed in front of his lover. Eventually, he was unrecognizable. The man, humiliated after Misaki saw him, soon disappeared.
Description: One of his eyes disappeared behind a patch of skin. He has grown a strange pair of bat-like wings. His skin has discolored into a strange shade of gray and he has grown skeletal arms from his back.
Username: Blinded Blessing

Military

Name: Ryuuki Smith
Primary Weapon: MM80
Secondary:throwing knife
Adv. training (optional): Very skilled Marksman and blade throwing.
Bio.(optional): He was abandoned as a child and decided to join the arm. Too bad he didn't know what he was in for. he would have thought twice.
NO APPEARANCE

Name: Misaki Hana
Sex/gender: Female
Primary Weapon: Military Standard Issue Pistol
Secondary: Military issue knife
Adv. training (optional): N/A
Bio.(optional): A woman who was traveling in an airplane to her new base when the missiles hit. She had just graduated from the academy and was assigned to a base in California. She never thought that her and her Fiance, Aiden, would ever witness something as odd as this. Or that her first day would be a living nightmare
Description(optional): An Asian woman of about 5'6". She has jet black hair to her back. Her eyes are a dark brown, almost a black shade. She often wears her hair up in a tight bun or a ponytail when she's off duty.
Username: Blinded Blessing

Kotetsu K rolled 10 100-sided dice: 45, 24, 77, 1, 99, 89, 34, 81, 19, 23 Total: 492 (10-1000)

4,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
*Thumbs Up!****
I am marketing. :3

Blessed Sex Symbol

6,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
Jeremy pushed his shopping cart in front of the army base. He could usually get a few bucks from the soldiers going into the city for some R.R. He didn't always like earning it but when you live on the streets you are not one to be pick. He stopped just outside the gate and started wiping the sweat from his fore head with a dirty rag he kept around for cleaning. As he looked in the sky he saw the missile. He tracked it as it came down and hit in the center of town. All he could hear was a dull thud from how far he was. Seconds passed and there was no bright white light. Jeremy was very confused by this. But he started hearing screams in the distance. He looked far into the distance and he saw a dirty orange cloud rushing for him. And people failing to run away from it. The army bases alarms went off. He turned and looked as the soldiers started running back to the main base.

Jeremy had no time to run. By the time he turned to look back he got a face full of the orange gas. He took panicked breaths and covered his mouth. But it was pointless. He took his hands away from his mouth and there was no sting in his throat, his eyes were fine. He didn't get it If this Gas wasn't going to Blind or poison him, what was the point of it?

His body started to tingle. He looked down his arm and saw his muscles twitch violently. then tiny red tenticals started wiggling their ways out of him. He panicked and tried to brush them off. But they weren't leaving. His leg felt really tight. He looked down at it and saw as it ripped through his pants. Growing bigger then his own skin could contain, soon that was torn away. He fell back and grabbed his chest It felt like it was squeezing into him. The pain and beaing out of breath made him pass out.

When he woke up he could see the night sky out side of an orange cloud. He stood up and he felt heavier and colder then he remembered. He looked town at himself and screamed. The scream came not only from his mouth but from his back. He turned to look and saw that he had a huge hump.
"What the s**t!" He screamed.

Blessed Sex Symbol

6,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
Jeremy was panicking but he took deep breaths to calm himself down. He looked at his feet. One whole leg was missing its skin. But it wasn't bleeding so he didn't panic. He looked at and touched his chest. He had much more muscle then he had had before, but there was teeth going down from his chest to his crotch, Thats when it hit him. He p***s was gone. "Ahh, ahh no."He shed a tear before swallowing back the frog in his throat "it wasn't getting any use any way." he poked at the teeth coming from his chest and notice that he could spread it apart He couldn't look in but he had the feeling he didn't want to.

He could feel things in his hands, arms, every where really new muscles. He flexed them and the red slimy tenticals erupted from his body. He was able to contoll them "Alright Could be usefull"He let them suck back into his body "Interesing feeling." Again he could feel new muscles coming from his back. He wiggled them around found that they were apendages. he moved them in front of his face. He poked at the saws at the end of hid long spider like legs. "Ouch." he put his finger in his mouth and sucked on the blood. "Well," He said rubbing his face "This ain't so bad."

4,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Ryuu awoke in a daze, not remembering much about the night before. Groaning he got up slowly and scratched his eyes before stretching. He was exhausted and didn't want to get up but he knew he had to. Slipping into his normal white T-shirt and jeans he tied up his boots. Ever since this outbreak happened he had been on high alert. They were mutants, that all he knew, and some of them weren't friendly. Locking his gun in place behind his jacket, he strapped his knife to his thigh. being a Lieutenant he wasn't keen on following the rules, especially the dress code. Hr brushed his teeth before heading out the door into the mutant infested streets.

Blessed Sex Symbol

6,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
Jeremy was calm and okay with what he was. He sighed and took a step, He felt something squish under his foot. He looked down at his foot and saw his Shopping cart crushed by his weight. "I'm, well I'm a lot bigger then I remember." He took a few steps back and the cement cracked under his feet. "A LOT bigger." He laughed. He heard a door open and close he looked around he could not see anything through the orange fog.

Jester the Reaper rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 3 Total: 10 (2-20)

Blessed Sex Symbol

6,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
Combat Example

The Monster Slashed at the soldier with its hooked clawed hand. Aiming at its enemy's neck Screeching a horrible scream. The scales on its back shook and made a rattling noise. Its hideous black teeth dripped with a bloody saliva something only a monster that had eaten recently could have had.

Jester the Reaper rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 10 Total: 20 (2-20)

Blessed Sex Symbol

6,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
Jester the Reaper
Combat Example

The Monster Slashed at the soldier with its hooked clawed hand. Aiming at its enemy's neck Screeching a horrible scream. The scales on its back shook and made a rattling noise. Its hideous black teeth dripped with a bloody saliva something only a monster that had eaten recently could have had.

(Dogde)

Blessed Sex Symbol

6,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
Jester the Reaper
Jester the Reaper
Combat Example

(Dogde)

The soldiers neck Spurted with blood as he feel to the ground the light leaving his eyes. His last thoughts were of his wife, and child. His wife stood before him screeching like a beast, And his baby was mostly in her stomach. He died soon after. IN complete and utter grief.

4,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
((confused on the dice roll..))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items