Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will Feral EVER quit bugging the SWAT Kats?

Yes 0.25 25.0% [ 1 ]
No 0.5 50.0% [ 2 ]
Maybe 0.25 25.0% [ 1 ]
Poll Whore 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Gold Digger 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 4 ]

((Disclaimer: I do not, have not, and will not Own SWAT Kats: Radical Squadron, they are a trade mark of Hanna Barbara and will remain as such, just hopefully some one will wake up and make a season three!!!))
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome Every One.

I know this isn't what you'd usually see here on Gaia, but I happen to be a giant fan of SWAT Kat's - Radical Squadron, So, I decided to start a role play about it! now the rules are simple really, but first we'll start with color coding.

Black - Out of Character
Red - Rules
Blue - Characters (both Existing and made up)
Violet - Profile Base
Orange - My profile
Green - Starter Post

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rules:
1) Put all profiles on the thread
2) Follow Profile Base
3) Cursing is, in this role plays case, encouraged
4) No killing other characters with out other characters permission
5) Keep Scenes PG-13 (anything that is promiscuous keep to private message or messenger)
6) Please Choose Unused color for your posts
7) Have Fun

Not so bad on the rules right? At Least Im not as bad as some of the other role play owners!

Characters:
1) Lillianna Andilosio AKA Star Fire(Hero) - Mine
2) Chance Furlong AKA T-bone(Hero)
3) Jake Clawson AKA Razor(Hero)
4) Commander Feral(Enforcer)
5) Lt. Felina Feral(Enforcer)
6) Lt. Steele(Enforcer)
7) Dark Kat(Villain)
8 ) Dr. Viper(Villain)
9) Mac Mange(Villain)
10) Molly Mange(Villain)
11) Burke(Citizen)
12) Murray(Citizen)
13) Callie Briggs(Deputy Mayor)
14) Chop Shop(Villain)
15) Dark Callie(Deputy Mayors evil twin - Villain)
16) Dark SWAT Kats(Villains - T-bone and Razors evil twins)
17) Dr. Conway( Scientist/Citizen)
18 ) Ann Gora(Reporter/Citizen)
19) Dr. Lieter Greenbox(Scientist/Citizen)
20) Professor Hackle(Scientist/Retired Weapons Designer For The Enforcers/Citizen)
21) Hard Drive(Villain)
22) Johnny K(Cameraman for Ann Gora/Citizen)
23) Mad Kat(Villain)
24) Mayor Manx(Mayor - Coward)
25) Mutilor(Alien/Villain)
26) Past Master(Mage/Villain)
27) Red Lynx(Undead Villain)
28 ) Sergeant(Enforcer underling)
29) Rex Shard(Villain/Escaped Prisoner)
30) Dr. Abby Sinian(Scientist/Historian)
31) Turmoil(Villian -female!)

I know, A lot of characters, right? 30 of them are from the show, Lillian is a character from the fan fiction I'm writing. here is a link if you want more information on the 30 characters that belong to the show: SWAT Kats - Radical Squadron Character Site

Profile Base:
Name:
Alias(If any):
What are you?( Good/Bad/Nutral):
Height:
Weight:
Hair:
Eyes:
Fur:
Appearance:
Job(hero/enforcer/etc):
Picture:
Bio:

Simple right? I think so!

My Profile:
Name: Lillianna Andilosio
Alias: Star Fire
What are you?( good/bad/Nutral): Good
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195lbs
Hair: Black
Eyes: Gold
Fur: Tan
Appearance: long black hair, bright golden eyes, black feline ears, a long, thin, graceful, black feline tail that wavered behind her,a liethly slender form, muscular, yet built like a gymnist.
Appearance on the job: see pic
Job(hero/enforcer/etc): Hero
Picture: Razor, T-Bone, and Star fire on lunch break
Bio: Role play to find out history.

The picture I take no credit for, my friend drew it for me in reference to my Fan Fiction.

Starter Post:

it was a good day in Mega Kat City, and below the city a new jet had just been finished and was shining proudly, the girl who'd finished it grinned in her smirky kinda way, and pulled on her jump suit uniform which were in her favorite colors, black and red, she then zipped it and pulled on her glooves and giggled as her mask was last to go on. "heh, guess mega Kat city will have a guardian after all" ofcourse she didn't know about the SWAT Kats because she'd been under ground for a long while and she jumped into the jet, which in red letters on the side read ' Thunder Cat' and it was called that for a reason, today was its official test flight, she initiated the sequence to open the hanger, once it was open the engine came roaring into full life and she shot from the hanger into the skys with a holler of glee from its pilot.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff