Welcome to Gaia! ::

You choose your fate as a slave or a master?

Slaves will get sold at a slave market

The masters show them their fate

You choose....
need more masters

make my dream come true.......

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
Rules:

No godmodding

No cybering

Keep it PG 12

Follow GAIa to's

SEND ME YOUR PROFILE SKELETONS!
The skeleton

Name

Race:

I am a: (slave or master)

Appearence:
Acceptances:/align]

Name:Jason

Race:human

I am a: slave

Appearence:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Kari
Race: Half angel/half demon
I am a: Slave
Appearance:
User Image

Name: Alex
Race:human/demon
I am a: master
Appearence:Alex's human form Alexs demon form1 alexs demon form2

Name:Joy

Race:Human

Appearence:
User Image

Name: Luke

Race:Human

I am a: master

Appearence:User Image

Name: Asha

Race: Human

Appearence: User Image

Name Kimmiko (kimi)

Race:Neko

I am a:master
Appearence:
User Image

Name:Shane

Race:vampire

I am a:slave

Appearence:
User Image

"Random_Chick236"]Name: Jessica Lynn Taylor (Jess for short)

Race: Human

I am a: slave

"Hot amaya_wolfgirl"]Name: Anya

Race: human

I am a: (slave)

[Mr. OrangeBubbles]
Name: Synn Gleceau

Race:Elementalist/Angel

I am a: I don't Know. Are you low on slaves or masters?

Appearance:[Synn]

4 bubble Mage
Name: Ryan

Race: Mage

I am a: (slave or master) Slave

Sorry I used a tektek avi I just could not find a good picture...

"Petite Marionnette"]Name Lily Crevon.

Race: Demon.

I am a: Master.

User Image
Kari sat in her cage. She moved back to the back and hummed a song to try and keep herself from going crazy. She heard her stomach growl but she ignored it. She traced designs on the floor of her cage as she waited for someone to buy her. She didn't care who bought her as long as she wasn't in the cage anymore
Name: Kito

Race: Wolf Demon

2,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hello darkness, my old friend I've come to talk with you again

User Image

Kito pulled at his collar... he had been caught and it angered him..
The collar was to strong and didnt move...
Kito growled, then sighed when he realized he would be stuck here..

Because a vision softly creeping Left its seeds while I was sleeping
User Image
Joy was a disobedient girl who was doing excellent at school however her father had debts to pay thanks to his gambling problem. For payment, she was seized and taken from her home one morning. Struggling as she was taken, she managed to make the guys who were kidnapping her drop her. She ran towards her house fumbling with her key chain trying to get the right key. As soon as Joy opened the door and got in a man stood there with a steel pipe. The next thing Joy saw was that steel pipe coming down striking her right on the top of her head. She wasn't knocked unconscious however, she decided it would be best for her health not to struggle anymore as she was already dizzy and losing blood. They then stuck a needle into her and sedated her with a drug.

Suffering from amnesia due to the drug's effects, Joy sat upright. She looked around at her surroundings and was confused. She did not know who she was or where she was for that matter. She then saw a tag on her clothes and it said Joy. She figured it was her name and sought other answers. 'Where am I? What day is it today? How long have I been here?' were the thoughts going through her head. Joy was trapped. Trapped in a cage with a single lock which hung from the top of the cage. The cage was large enough for her to get up and stand up straight or sit down and stretch her legs. She had claustrophobia and this cage would soon kill her mentally. She instantly panicked and screamed "Let me out!" at the top of her lungs but heard no reply. Joy reached for her hair and found a hair clip. She took it out of her hair and started trying to pick the lock. Still panicking, she repeated herself at the top of her lungs. Anxiety causing her to breath with more difficulty and thus causing her stress. With sweaty palms, she continued to pick the lock. She felt dizzy and her head started to ache. Several minutes later, Joy collapses to the floor.

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Luke walks down the Street to the place he was Sent too, something or someone on his Cellphone told him that he have to Buy this person to comeplet the Job he had to do. "Dam if i was not about to get killed over this i would not have gone with it." Luke said to him self as he a house up ahead, Luke take out his Cell and looks at the address on the phone then looks back at the house, "Yep this Must be the place.." Luke said as he walks into the house.
Shane once agian sat in a cold cell, playing with his lighter waiting for another to just take him away only to bring him back, he sighed and leaned his head back agianst the wall taking in deep breaths listing to others walk by.

Kimmiko walked through the streets of her town, her long hair swaying back and forth, she held a bag of coins in her right hand, she looked around the shops only to stop at one, she looked up at the sign for a minute then walked right on into the slave shop

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
{oh one thing if it says im Offline im not really its just something i can not fix lol so just always think im online ok ^_^}}
Kari sighed."I guess I'm stuck in this place." she said before she continued singing. She needed something to do to pass the time. She sang louder than what she had intended and she was sure that everyone would be able to hear her

2,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hello darkness, my old friend I've come to talk with you again

User Image

Kito held a growl in his throat.. just thinking of what he would do if he got out.. everyone in this place, every 'master' every guard... they would be lying in a pool of their own blood..
It brought a devious smile to his face just thinking about it..
"This hell hole will burn to the ground..." he muttered to himself

Because a vision softly creeping Left its seeds while I was sleeping

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Luke walks into the store, He starts hearing some singing, "hmm...i wonder who that is?" Luke said as he walks around the shop, Just then a guy with small Shaded glasses came out a room. "Is there something i can help you with.." the man said to him, luke looks back at him, Befor he couls say something the guy speeks "oh wait your the one boss was talking about...well there back there if you want to take a look." the Man said to him. Luke starts to walk to the where he sees people in cages "wow why would they do something like this..." Luke said to him self as he looks around.
Kimmiko walked through the cells looking around, her bright blue eyes locking with other eyes but then departing, she never liked buying slaves, every slave she did buy she let free, but her father made her get one so she didnt bother him, she never got along with her father or elder brother, they wanted power when all Kimmi wanted was to play piano and violin and travel, but she did what her father ordered, she soon took a break from looking and leaned against a wall taking a deep breath,

Shane heard beautiful music which was lulling him to sleep, he could see who it was but he was enjoying it, he put the lighter back in his pocket and closed his eyes listining to the voice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff