Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Hello all~
As the title says, I am looking for someone to have a 1x1 RP with.
When I say 1x1, I don't mean in the forums. I mean in PMs.
( Not because of anything pervy. I just find it more manageable and convinient. )

I changed my mind. I'm alright with 1x1 in the forums now, just as long as I don't have to make my posts too fancy.

I am a girl inrl.
I really want to play as a guy right now but I wont turn you down if you'd prefer me as a girl. Plus, I don't care what gender you are or what gender you play as.
Note: I am ok with yaoi RPs, but only if its softcore. I don't wanna do any hardcore XXX stuff. ( Clearly stated in rules. ) Sadly, I'll have to say no to any yuri RPs. That makes me feel uncomfortable. :c

My journal is filled with all of my current RPCs.
About 98% of them are furries. Only 2 are humans. ( 1 guy, 1 girl )

I highly dislike having to search for anime pics because not only do they hardly fit what my true OCs even look like, but it can be considered stealing if the maker of the pic finds out. So, I tried to be as original as possible and used Tekteks.

Rules:
* No sex! I demand a time skip for sex!
* You must be at least semi-lit. Definately no one liners.
* Don't quit in the middle of the RP. If you want to stop, at least tell me so you won't leave me hanging.
* I don't like RPs that involve real anime/manga/tv/book characters. I like originality.

I am very active! I'm always stalking around in my inbox and forums, dying for something to respond to.

As for a storyline, there hasn't been a story that I've rejected yet so if you've got any ideas throw 'em at me and I'll see how I feel about it.

If you demand an example of my literacy, PM me and I'll be glad to make something up for you.

9,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
dramallama

9,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
dramallama

9,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
dramallama

9,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
dramallama
Interested! :]

I've been searching everywhere for someone, and from what I see you're pretty literate yourself. PM me and let's chat about this?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff